Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,490 members, 7,954,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional - Religion (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional (258515 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:08am On Mar 17, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, WEDNESDAY 17TH MARCH 2021. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: ✨ WORSHIP WITH KNOWLEDGE ✨

But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the father in spirit and in truth: for the father seeketh such to worship him (John 4:23).

When you really know Jesus, your worship or praise to Him becomes meaningful. It wouldn’t just be because the song is melodious; rather, it’ll effuse profusely from the deep recesses of your heart, in true fellowship and knowledge of His greatness and loving kindness. There may not be any instrumental music or melody while you’re worshipping, but your heart will be so enraptured and entwined with Him, with outbursts of spirit songs in spiritual melody.

Remember, people praise, worship and pray in all religions. The question is, who is the object of their worship? Who are they praying to? What are they saying to Him? And what might be His response, if any? Your worship or praise has to come from a place of knowledge of the Word. The Word says, “Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands be as the evening sacrifice”*_ (Psalm 141:2). Also, in 1 Timothy 2:8, the Bible tells us, “I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.”

As you lift your hands in worship or prayer, you’re offering to Him a sacrifice of sweet-smelling savour. Go ahead and practise this now. Worship the Father from your spirit and according to His Word, with your hands lifted up.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I worship you according to your Word, and sing praises to you from my spirit. May your Name be glorified, praised and adored in my life and in all the earth. I lift my hands to you right now, in holiness and fellowship of the Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Hebrews 13:15 AMPC
Through Him, therefore, let us constantly and at all times offer up to God a sacrifice of praise, which is the fruit of lips that thankfully acknowledge and confess and glorify His name.

1 Peter 2:9 AMPC
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 1:57-80 & Deuteronomy 8-10

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 23:23-39 & Exodus 26

Rhapsody app download: https:///2Y53dTw
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:58am On Mar 18, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES
PASTOR CHRIS
THURSDAY, 18TH MARCH 2021
THEME: PERSECUTED FOR HIS SAKE

THEME SCRIPTURE: Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you (1 PETER 4:4)

In 1 Peter 4, the Apostle Peter emphasizes that living in accordance to God’s Word comes with a price of being ridiculed. Many will be surprised when you don’t join them in the same wild and reckless living; and so they’ll insult, vilify and speak evil of you.

The Amplified Classic translation of the opening text tells us, “They are astonished and think it very queer that you do not now run hand in hand with them in the same excesses of dissipation, and they abuse [you].” Irrespective of the evil or abuses they haul at you because you ‘follow’ Jesus, never be ashamed. Your association with Christ is the greatest honour ever.
The Bible says, “For it is better to suffer for doing good, if this should be God’s will, than for doing evil” (1 Peter 3:17). So, distinguish yourself for the Lord. Arm yourself with the same mind—the mind of Christ. Don’t be ashamed to stand up for the Lord no matter the persecutions. He stood up for you, and saved you; so, you must stand up for Him. Don’t be concerned that you may be isolated or ostracized.

Jesus loves you even if all others forsake you, and according to the Word, He won’t forsake you. He’s in you and always with you: “...lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen” (Matthew 28:20). Read His words in Luke 21:33-36: “Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth....”

We’re in the end times, and the current happenings around the world are a fulfilment of these prophecies, right before our eyes. But here’s a question you must answer in Hebrews 2:3: “How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation?....” Live according to God’s Word and let nothing cause you to ignore or neglect your salvation. Jesus said in Matthew 5:11-12, “Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.”

CONFESSION
I’m undaunted and unmoved at the vilifying or slanderous words of the wicked, as I walk on in the Word, by the Spirit. I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, His workmanship, created to produce fruits of righteousness. I’ve crucified the flesh with its passions and desires; Satan has nothing in me! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
2 CORINTHIANS 7:1 NIV
Therefore, since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God.

MATTHEW 5:11-12
Blessed are ye, when [men] shall revile you, and persecute [you], and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. 12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great [is] your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1 Year Bible Reading Plan :
Luke 2:1-20 & Deuteronomy 11-12
2 Year Bible Reading Plan :
Matthew 24:1-11 & Exodus 27
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:02am On Mar 19, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES
FRIDAY 19
HOLY, FAULTLESS AND GUILTLESS
Pastor Chris

That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish (Ephesians 5:26-27).

The Lord Jesus is coming for a glorious Church, one without blemish, a faultless Church. You say, “is that possible?” Absolutely! That’s what His redemptive work was all about. Colossians 1:21-22 (CEV) says, “You used to be far from God. Your thoughts made you his enemies, and you did evil things. But his Son became a human and died. So God made peace with you, and now he lets you stand in his presence as people who are holy and faultless and innocent.”

Through the sacrifice of His own body as the sin-payment on your behalf, you now dwell in His presence. There’s no enmity between you and the Father (Read Ephesians 2:13-16). How comforting it is to know the true nature and character of our heavenly Father! He brought us to Himself. James 1:5 says, He “…upbraideth not…,” which means He doesn’t reproach or criticize you. He doesn’t blame you for anything. He doesn’t count your sins against you (2 Corinthians 5:19).

You’re free from accusation; you’ve been justified. No wonder Paul got poetical in Romans 8:33-34 saying, “Who shall lay anything to the charge of God’s elect? It is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again….” Then in verses 38 and 39, he climaxed, “For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

Christ Jesus already died for you; He was condemned in your place. Thus, no one should condemn you anymore (Romans 8:1). Christ is your righteousness (1 Corinthians 1:30). It doesn’t matter who accuses you; you’re holy, faultless and guiltless before God, because Jesus took responsibility for all your sins. He’s the reason God doesn’t charge you with wrong. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the ultimate sacrifice by which I now stand justified in your presence. I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, unblameable and irreprovable in your sight. Thank you for ushering me into this new life of righteousness, where I reign and rule with Christ forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 Thessalonians 3:13 AMPC; Romans 5:8-9

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 2:21-52 & Deuteronomy 13-15

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 24:12-22 & Exodus 28

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:00am On Mar 20, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES
SATURDAY 20
PRAY FOR WORLD LEADERS
Pastor Chris

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty (1 Timothy 2:1-2).

It was all over the news some time ago how a man strangled his four-year-old child to death in a bathtub. After killing him, he screamed with tears, “I don’t know why I did it!” Of course, he went to prison for it. In his words, he said, “I felt a power beyond myself and I strangled my own son.”

Also reported, was a sixteen-year-old boy who walked into his home, killed his mother and father with gunshots. Just standing there, bemused, he said he didn’t know why he did it. You’re talking about sons and daughters, men and women, husbands and wives, dads and moms from hell! Why are they from hell? It’s because they’re possessed of demons; evil spirits have entered into them to carry out such despicable acts.

That’s why God tells us to pray for leaders because they aren’t left out of such demonic influence. You’ve got to pray for them because an evil spirit can enter into them. The Bible tells us in Luke 22:3 that an evil spirit entered into Judas Iscariot. When that happened, he walked out of where Jesus and the disciples were, went to the chief priests to finalise arrangements to betray Jesus, the Son of God.

When Judas saw Jesus hanging on the Cross, he thought Jesus would miraculously come off the Cross, but He didn’t. Matthew 27:3-5 tells us, “When Judas, who had betrayed him, saw that Jesus was condemned, he was seized with remorse and returned the thirty silver coins to the chief priests and the elders…So Judas threw the money into the temple and left. Then he went away and hanged himself.”

That’s what’s happening to some leaders today; they’re taking steps that are detrimental, damaging and harmful to their nations, people, businesses and the systems. You might say, “I trust my leaders”; but they can be influenced and overpowered by these demonic forces to sign policies or do despicable things they never planned to do. Therefore, you must pray for them.

Pray that they’ll have the will, desire, and boldness to do what’s right in spite of pressures, and refuse to yield to corrupting and negative influences. It’s not out of place to also pray for the removal of those who push their selfish or satanic agendas at the detriment of their people. Most importantly, pray for the salvation of men and leaders alike.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I pray for my leaders today, that wisdom and understanding be granted them to lead in accordance with your divine will and plan, and to make the right decisions that’ll benefit the people, and cause peace and prosperity to be established, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 Timothy 2:1-2 AMPC; Ezekiel 33:6-7

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 3:1-38 & Deuteronomy 16-17

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 24:23-33 & Exodus 29
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 21

CHRIST OUR LIGHT

Pastor Chris

In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not (John 1:4-5).

In John 8:12, Jesus said, “…I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.” Again, in John 9:5, He said, “As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.” For anyone to live without Christ, therefore, is to live in gross darkness, utter hopelessness, confusion, and be void of beauty. Light defines; gives direction, beauty, and illumines.

You can’t even know yourself outside Christ; only under His light is your true identity and personality revealed. The Bible says with Him is the fountain of life: in His light shall we see light (Psalm 36:9). Hallelujah!

If you use all the lights in the world to define your life, you’re sunk, because you’re sure to see the wrong things. But in Him, in His light, you see the glory of God. You see that you’re excellent and full of glory. His light shows who you are, what you have, and your abilities in Christ. It shows you have the greater One living in you.

No wonder the Psamist said in Psalm 119:105, “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” Christ and His Word are one. Apart from showing you your endowments and blessings in Christ, the Word guides you in God’s perfect will for your life, imparting to you the wisdom to fulfil it.

Through His Word, you receive guidance as to specific details about your life, your ministry, career, etc., and definite steps to take in actualizing your set goals. The Bible says Christ has been made unto us wisdom from God. Become more conscious of this, and you’ll function with greater insight and knowledge, walking in success, health, prosperity, peace, and strength always!

CONFESSION
There’re no uncertainties and confusion in my path, because Christ is my light, my wisdom, and my strength. I’m walking in, and fulfiling God’s perfect will for my life, established in the path of greatness and excellence forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
2 Corinthians 4:6; Psalm 119:130; Isaiah 2:5

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 4:1-13 & Deuteronomy 18-21

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 24:34-44 & Exodus 30

Today's Rhapsody in French
https:///rhapsodyfrench

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:31am On Mar 22, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL ~ PASTOR CHRIS

MARKED FOR VICTORY AND SUCCESS

SUNDAY, MARCH 22ND

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper (Psalm 1:3).

As a child of God, you’re called to live each day of your life in glory, in victory over every situation. You’re marked for success. The triumphant life is your birth-right, because God has raised you up, and made you to sit together with Christ in heavenly places (Ephesians 2:6).

You’re seated far above the devil and the cohorts of darkness, and the negative influences of this world. Have the mentality that you can’t be defeated or disadvantaged. Nothing in this world can successfully stand against you, for “…greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world” (1 John 4:4). You’ve been translated into the Kingdom of God’s dear Son, who leads you in the triumphal excursions of life.

What a life He’s given us! Imagine what He tells us in our opening verse; the same truth is expressed in John 15:16 where He says, “Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.” Jesus brought us into a life of power, fruitfulness and productivity. You’ve been chosen to bring forth lasting results.

This means He has made you efficient and effective; it’s one of the beautiful results of having the Holy Spirit in your life. Acts 1:8 AMPC says, “But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you....” This is the mind-set with which you must approach the things you do. There’s increased grace for you.

The Lord is at work in you, both to will and to do of His good pleasure (Philippians 2:13). He’s your sufficiency (2 Corinthians 3:5); your “able-to-do-itness.” Every so often, declare that you’re marked for success and victory; you produce excellent results. This is the life God has given you; it’s a life of dominion, where you triumph gloriously, and honour Him with your works and fruits of righteousness.

CONFESSION
I’m marked for success and victory; I produce excellent results. I’m chosen for a life of fruitfulness and ever-increasing productivity, bringing honour to Christ, through my labour of love and fruits of righteousness. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Jeremiah 17:7-8; Psalm 92:12-14

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 4:14-44 & Deuteronomy 22-24

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 24:45-51 & Exodus 31
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:54am On Mar 23, 2021
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES*

TUESDAY 23

*PERFECT COMPLETION*

Pastor Chris

*For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power (Colossians 2:9-10)*.

The totality of divinity resides in Jesus Christ. When you see Jesus, you’re looking at the fullness of the God-head; He’s the house of God in totality. Whether or not you agree with this doesn’t make any difference. You may think of Him and say He’s just a man, but He is Himself God!

“Fullness” in our theme scripture means “a completeness,” where nothing that’s necessary is out; where there’s no shortage; a perfect completion. And something most amazing about this is what we read in the latter part: “You’re complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.”

When God looks at you, He sees everything you require for life and godliness in you. 2 Peter 1:3 says, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.” This is the reality. Refuse to live with a lack mentality, as though there’re certain things you don’t have. Take off the limits.

Refuse to think that your completeness is in the government, your place of work or any human structure, organization or association. Your completeness is in Christ. You’re sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency. Become totally inundated with this consciousness.

Your confession, every so often, should be, “Father, I thank you, because I have all things! I’m complete in Christ; there’s no shortage in my life, but completeness.” Do this consciously and continually, and see your life blossom in righteousness, glory, wisdom and dominion of Christ, beyond your imagination. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*
Christ is my all; I’m complete in Him who is the head of all principality and power; there’s no shortage in my life. I’m full of ideas, inspiration, with wealth, prosperity and all the blessings of the Kingdom; and out of that abundance, I impact my world. Amen.

*FURTHER STUDY*
Colossians 1:16-19; 1 Corinthians 3:21-22

*1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:* Luke 5:1-16 & Deuteronomy 25-27

*2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:* Matthew 25:1-13 & Exodus 32

*EXCERPT FROM:* Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:02am On Mar 28, 2021
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*
*SERVE THE LORD HEARTILY .*
Sunday, March 28th .
Pastor Chris

_*And Samuel spake unto all the house of Israel, saying, If ye do return unto the LORD with all your hearts, then put away the strange gods and Ashtaroth from among you, and prepare your hearts unto the LORD, and serve him only: and he will deliver you out of the hand of the Philistines (1 Samuel 7:3).*_

We’re in the final moments of the last days, and it’s important that you’re focused on the Lord, serving Him heartily. The Bible says, _*“You may as well know this too…that in the last days it is going to be very difficult to be a Christian”*_ (2 Timothy 3:1 TLB). Notice it doesn’t say, “It shall be impossible to be a Christian,” but “difficult.” So, it’s telling you to serve the Lord, regardless and independent of circumstances or persecution.

This isn’t the time to hide your Christian identity. Nothing whatsoever should be viable enough to take your attention away from the Lord and His Kingdom. Some are only fervent in serving the Lord when everything seems rosy, when their business is thriving and their finances are booming. But the true test comes when trouble strikes, and they get discouraged, and suddenly lose their fervour.

Some others only serve the Lord during times of challenges. But as soon as they have a miracle and are out of the dilemma, their commitment to the Lord immediately wanes. Something is wrong. Don’t let that happen to you. Be on fire for the Lord all the time. Be instant in season, and out of season.

Let nothing compete with, or inhibit your love for and commitment to Christ. The Bible says, _*“Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord…”*_ (1 Corinthians 15:58). When everything is going smoothly, be steadfast. And when it’s a period of adversity, serve the Lord heartily still. The Bible says, _*“If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small”*_ (Proverbs 24:10). Colossians 3:23 tells us, _*“And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord….”*_ Praise God!

*PRAYER*
*Dear Lord, I’m always active in my service to you, in truth, with all my heart. I refuse to be slothful in the dealings of the Spirit; I’m fervent, serving you wholeheartedly, rejoicing in hope, and patient in times of trouble. I remain steadfast and unmovable, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Romans 12:11-12 AMPC* Never lag in zeal and in earnest endeavor; be aglow and burning with the Spirit, serving the Lord. 12 Rejoice and exult in hope; be steadfast and patient in suffering and tribulation; be constant in prayer. *||*

*||* *1 Corinthians 15:58 AMPC* Therefore, my beloved brethren, be firm (steadfast), immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord [always being superior, excelling, doing more than enough in the service of the Lord], knowing and being continually aware that your labor in the Lord is not futile [it is never wasted or to no purpose]. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*
*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 7:36-50 & Joshua 1-2

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 26:26-35 & Exodus 37.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:26am On Mar 30, 2021
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)*

*THE SANCTIFIER IN YOU .*

Tuesday, March 30th .
Pastor Chris

_*But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption (1 Corinthians 1:30).*_

Besides being your wisdom, righteousness, and redemption (riddance), Christ is also your sanctification. The word sanctification used in our opening verse refers to the act or process of making holy or setting apart unto God for His eternal purpose. It’s translated from the Greek word “hagiasmos” which means, “a purifier.” So, the sanctifier has come to live in you.

Christ isn’t in you, trying to sanctify you; He has sanctified you, and continues to sanctify everything you do. He’s your separator; He has separated you from the rest of the world, from sin and evil, unto the glorious liberty of the sons of God. Hallelujah! Just as you’re required to activate wisdom by speaking wisdom, you’re also required to speak sanctification—words that cleanse and purify.

Recall what Paul said in 1 Timothy 4:4-5: _*“For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: FOR IT IS SANCTIFIED BY THE WORD OF GOD AND PRAYER.”*_ You can purify or sanctify anything that belongs to you with the Word of God and prayer.

The Lord Jesus said in John 15:3, _*“Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.”*_ Jesus has gone to heaven, but He lives in, and through you today. You’re the one bearing those wonderful sanctifying words today. Keep speaking words of blessings, to cleanse and sanctify your environment. As you speak, people are purified; they’re transformed from glory to another.

Hebrews 2:11 says, _*“For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren.”*_ Christ the sanctifier is in you; He’s one with your spirit now (1 Corinthians 6:17). And through you, He’s carrying out His ministry of sanctifying all things to Himself.

*CONFESSION*

*I rejoice evermore in Christ, my sanctifier, my righteousness, the One who washed me and presented me holy and unblameable before the Father in love. My life is for the glory of God. I’m the testimony of the Father’s love, the proof of His equity. Blessed be God!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Hebrews 2:11* For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified [are] all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren, *||*

*||* *1 Thessalonians 5:23* And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and [I pray God] your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 8:22-39 & Joshua 5-6

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 26:47-56 & Exodus 39

*BECOME A RHAPSODY INFLUENCER=>* https:///3i4dtTU

*MARCH SPECIAL GIFT �=>* https:///2HHaRNN

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http:///2IJLrfI

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:50am On Apr 02, 2021
*THE WORD, PRAYER AND WORSHIP .*
Friday, April 2nd .
Pastor Chris

_*But we will continue to devote ourselves steadfastly to prayer and the ministry of the Word (Acts 6:4 AMPC).*_

In relating with God, the first thing you need to understand is what He has to say to you (the Word). Secondly, what He gives you the privilege to say to Him (prayer). Third is your worship, which is also in the form of sacrifices and offerings (Hebrews 13:15). These three are central in our relationship with the Lord.

Man is a spirit, and the spirit of man came from God’s Spirit, and was created by the Word of God: _*“Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever”*_ (1 Peter 1:23). Being born of the Word, you must, therefore, continually feed on God’s Word to truly live. 1 Peter 2:2 says, _*“As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby.”*_ The Lord Jesus said in Luke 4:4, _*“…It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.”*_

The Father always speaks; He’s always in communication with your spirit, sharing His thoughts with you. So, it’s not just the words that you say during the times of prayer that matter, but the opportunity it provides for the Spirit of God to minister to you as you minister to Him.

We also give quality time to worship, that is, to sing unto the Lord in praise, and adoration. When we worship the Lord, it’s a mingling of spirits; a moment of divine ecstasy, where you’re enraptured in the bliss and glory of His presence.

The Lord Jesus, in John 4:23, outlines true worship as that which is done in spirit and in truth; meaning that you’re to worship the Father from your spirit and according to His Word. Thus, it involves making confessions to His Name on the basis of who He is, in line with the revelation of His personality in the Word. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*
*Dear heavenly Father, thank you for the blessedness of being cultured, nurtured and built up by the Word, and also for the opportunity of continuous fellowship with you through prayer. Even now, I worship you and praise your majesty, acknowledging your grace and glory in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Acts 20:32* And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified. *||*

*||* *Ephesians 6:18* Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; *||*

*||* *Philippians 3:3* For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 9:18-36 & Joshua 13-15

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 27:1-10 & Leviticus 2.

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:15am On Apr 03, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL
BE CONDITIONED TO YOUR DIVINE NATURE .
Saturday, April 3rd .
Pastor Chris

For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men? (1 Corinthians 3:3).

If you’re born again, even though outwardly you may look like your next-door neighbour who isn’t born again, a real transformation took place in your spirit. You were actually, literally, born divine—born anew with the life and nature of God. Not only are you godly, you’re God-like.

But because many don’t know this, they say, “We’re all humans.” No, we’re not; that’s what you were before you were reborn. The human “you” died, and a new you came from God. That’s what John meant when He said, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world” (1 John 4:4); it means you hail from God; your life is divine.

What God expects is that you become conditioned to your divine nature. It’s the purpose for the renewing of your mind: Romans 12:2 says, “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind….”

You may say, “But in the Book of Acts, Peter told Cornelius that he himself was a man.” You may also refer to the occasion where the people at the cities of Lycaonia almost worshipped Paul because of the signs and wonders he had performed, and he told them, “...We also are men of like passions with you...” (Acts 14:15).

But here’s what you must understand: the apostles, at this time, hadn’t fully understood the mystery of the Gospel. Otherwise, they’d have communicated differently. Think about it: Jesus never talked like that. He said, “…I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world” (John 8:23).

When it dawned on Paul through revelation of the Spirit that he was the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, he expressed it differently. He said the Christian is “a new creature”—a new type of man (2 Corinthians 5:17). The same Peter also graduated to a higher class and in His epistle, he called the Christian “partaker of the divine nature”; associate of the God-kind.

Psalm 82:6 says, “I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.” If you talk and live as a man, you’ll suffer the things men suffer. Become conscious of your divine nature and practise the divine life.

CONFESSION
Through meditation on the Word, I’ve become conditioned to my divine nature. I have “Kingdom sight,” and Kingdom perception. I think, talk, and live as an associate of the God-kind. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY: || Psalm 82:5-7 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. 6 I have said, Ye [are] gods; and all of you [are] children of the most High. 7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. ||

|| John 10:33-36 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. 34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; 36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 9:37-62 & Joshua 16-19

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 27:11-25 & Leviticus 3.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:43am On Apr 04, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES
PASTOR CHRIS
SUNDAY 4TH APRIL
THEME: The Proof Of His Love

THEME SCRIPTURE :But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us (Romans 5:cool

When we say, “God loves you,” many think it’s just a generic communication about God’s love for everyone. Yes, He does love everyone, but He thinks of, and relates to you like you’re the only one on the face of the earth. Each one of us is uniquely valuable to God; as valuable to Him as Jesus is. This is so huge a truth that it takes understanding the Word of God and the thinking of the Spirit to accept it.

God proved His love for you with the price He paid: the life of Jesus. The Bible says, “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us” (Romans 5:cool. If you were the only one on earth that needed salvation, Jesus would have still come to die for you. He didn’t come because we were many. Luke 15:7 says, “I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.”

If that’s the truth as it is, I want you to think what it means to the Father for anyone to go to hell. 2 Peter 3:9 tells us, “The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.” He wants everyone to know, embrace, and walk in the truth of His love. He’s entrusted us with the message of His love, to share it with the whole world.

Remember, He saves you and makes you His partner in saving others—a soul winner. Therefore, make this Easter count for someone in your world who hasn’t yet known the Lord. The responsibility is on you to reach those in your sphere of influence with the news of Christ’s love and saving power.

Think about what the apostles of Christ did for us regarding this glorious Gospel; they gave everything and even their lives because they thought it was worth that much. They wanted to make sure that the Gospel went to others, until it got to us. Let it be your ultimate passion, joy, love and pride to give of your finances, time and energy for the spread of the Gospel around the world. It’s such a great honour and privilege to be a part of something so sublime and so divine.

CONFESSION
Dear Father, what a blessing it is to know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that I was saved, but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot. I go all out with the Gospel, and see others through your eyes of kindness and love, reaching out to them with the good news of salvation, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Proverbs 11:30;

John 3:16 AMPC

Luke 10:1-24 & Joshua 20-22

Matthew 27:26-37 & Leviticus 4
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:11am On Apr 05, 2021
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES*

MONDAY 5

*OPERATING THE GOD KIND OF FAITH*

Pastor Chris

*… even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were (Romans 4:17).*

Faith is a principle by which we live in the Kingdom of God. The Bible says, “…the just shall live by faith” (Romans 1:17). And the faith we’ve been given is the God-kind of faith. You can apply it as God did throughout the Scriptures and be guaranteed the same results. The Bible says by faith, He framed the cosmos, the worlds (Hebrews 11:3).

No wonder Jesus averred in Mark 11:22, “...Have faith in God.” Several translations read “Have the faith of God” or “the God-kind of faith”—the supernatural faith that God operates. We read about it in our opening verse: He calls things that are not as though they were; seeing the unseen. By the spoken word, you bring into physical manifestation things which are not perceptible to the senses.

What about things that are already there that you don’t want? The Bible says, “And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are” (1 Corinthians 1:28). He says we use “things which are not, to bring to nought things that are.” What a principle!

The word “nought” is from “katargeolj” (Greek), meaning to make void, bring to nought or nothing, to make or become of no (none, without) effect; to decimate. This you can achieve with your words—your faith proclamations. With words, you can destroy or decimate things which are. Remember, you can call things that are not, as though they were. Hallelujah!

There’s no disadvantage to the child of God. Whatever the situation you’re facing today, there’s a way out. The victory is in your mouth. Don’t look at the circumstances, for they’re subject to change. Look at the unseen—your victory—the picture the Word of God projects. Look at what the Word is telling you, and stick to the Word.

The more dire the situation or circumstance is, the more you affirm the Word and proclaim that you’re victorious in the Name of Jesus! The Name of Jesus can’t be overthrown. Use it, and you’ll always win. Blessed be God!

*CONFESSION*
The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; I have a goodly heritage. I live in health, safety and prosperity. The world is subdued before me, and I walk in dominion over circumstances. Glory to God!

*FURTHER STUDY*
Hebrews 11:1-3; Romans 12:3

*1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:* Luke 10:25-42 & Joshua 23-24

*2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:* Matthew 27:38-44 & Leviticus 5

Today's Audio
https:///Rhapsodyaudio

*EXCERPT FROM:* Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:02am On Apr 09, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, FRIDAY 9TH APRIL 2021. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: ✨ THE ACTIVE WORD FROM GOD ✨

...It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God (Luke 4:4).

The verse above is the Master’s response to one of Satan’s temptations, and it gives a most remarkable insight on how to use the Word. What Jesus actually said is that man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word (rhema in Greek) of God. He wasn’t referring to the Logos of God, which is the whole body of truth; the revealed Word of God that expresses His thoughts, character, plans, purposes and personality. But “rhema,” on the other hand, is the spoken and active Word from God to a specific person, for a specific purpose, at a specific time.

Even though something is written in the Scripture, you may not be able to live by it if you don’t know it or if you don’t personalise it, being addressed to you. What you have in Scripture is the Logos of God, the entire body of truth, but you live by every word of that Logos that’s addressed to you in the “now” of your life, or every word that the Spirit of God ministers to you for you.

This is the reason prophecy is important. When you receive a prophetic word, it blesses you because it’s what you need for the moment. For example, you may be in a precarious situation and suddenly, you receive a word from the Lord saying, “…lo, I am with you always…” (Matthew 28:20).

Now, those words were written in the Scriptures long ago, but it becomes “rhema” when the Spirit of God brings it to you in the now of your life in whatever situation you’re in. As brief as those words are, they’re loaded, and reaffirm God’s commitment to you. He’s with you, and for that reason, you have it made; you’re energized, strengthened and inspired to win! Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for your spoken and active word that comes to me through your Spirit as I study and meditate on the divine truths in the Scriptures. Your Word puts me over and above all situations and causes me to excel in everything, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Colossians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 12:1-21 & Judges 7-8

Matthew 28:11-20 & Leviticus 9

Rhapsody app download: https:///2Y53dTw
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:16am On Apr 11, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

PASTOR CHRIS

SUNDAY, 11TH APRIL 2021

THEME: THE “OUTBREATHINGS” OF GOD

THEME SCRIPTURE : All scripture is given by inspiration of God…_ (2 TIMOTHY 3:16).

THEME SCRIPTURE : The Bible, as we have it today, didn’t “drop” on us from heaven; it was chronicled and written by holy men of God as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. The reason some question the veracity of the Bible is that they’ve not been able to distinguish between the “author” of the Scriptures and inspired writers.

The sixty-six books that make up the Bible have several writers. From the Old Testament to the New Testament, writers vary; they all penned words as they were inspired by the Holy Spirit. For example, Paul wrote most of the Epistles, such as the Book of Romans, First and Second Thessalonians, Galatians, First and Second Corinthians, Philippians, Colossians, etc. The Holy Spirit also moved prophets like Moses, Jeremiah, Isaiah, and apostles like Peter, John, James to write the Scriptures, but they can’t be said to have authored the Scriptures. In our theme verse, we’re shown the authorship of the Scriptures: All scripture is given by inspiration of God…” (2 Timothy 3:16).

The Greek word translated “inspiration” is “theopneustos,” which means the outbreathing of God! “God” in this context is the Holy Spirit. He’s the author of the Scriptures. If you ever want to know and walk in God’s perfect will at all times, understand His judgements and His perspectives on all of life’s issues, study and meditate on the Scriptures.

The concluding part of 2 Timothy 3:16-17 further shows us the purpose of the Scriptures: It’s “…profitable for instruction, for reproof and conviction of sin, for correction of error and discipline in obedience, [and] for training in righteousness (in holy living, in conformity to God’s will in thought, purpose, and action), So that the man of God may be complete and proficient, well fitted and thoroughly equipped for every good work” (AMPC). These and more are what the Scriptures can do in, and for you as you study and meditate on them! You’ll have all the advantage you need in life, and enjoy the full blessings of your heritage and life in Chris.

PRAYER
I’m completely yielded to the Holy Spirit who’s the author of the Scriptures, the unveiler of mysteries, secrets, deep truths and eternal revelations. Therefore, I have insight into the mysteries and secrets of life. I’m perpetually victorious, because the Spirit of truth leads and guides me by His Word, and His wisdom is evident in all I do. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
EPHESIANS 1:15-17
Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints, 16 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; 17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

2 PETER 1:3
According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1 Year Bible Reading Plan :
Luke 12:49-59 & Judges 10-11
2 Year Bible Reading Plan :
Mark 1:14-28 & Leviticus 11
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:58am On Apr 12, 2021
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///30XG30w)*

*PREPARE YOUR HEART WITH THE WORD.*

Monday, April 12th.

Pastor Chris

_*For skillful and godly Wisdom shall enter into your heart, and knowledge shall be pleasant to you. Discretion shall watch over you, understanding shall keep you (Proverbs 2:10-11 AMPC).*_

If you’d pay attention to what’s written in the Scriptures about the last days, and relate it to current happenings in the world, you’ll surely realize that the Lord is getting ready, preparing the Church for His coming. Your responsibility is to prepare your heart through the Word; live your life for Him daily.

Nothing can prepare you for the coming of the Lord like the Scriptures. 2 Timothy 3:15 tells us, _*“And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, WHICH ARE ABLE TO MAKE THEE WISE UNTO SALVATION THROUGH FAITH WHICH IS IN CHRIST JESUS.”*_ Notice our underlined portion; the wisdom of God is what carries you all the way through to the end of salvation in the presence of the Lord.

Jesus emphasized the importance of the Scriptures when He said, _*“…man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God”*_ (Luke 4:4).

Search the Scriptures. Study and build your life on God’s truth. His Word cultures you to have Kingdom consciousness, with the goal and desire to please Him always and in all things. The Word cleanses and keeps you in the state of readiness to meet the Lord.

Rhapsody TV ~ FREE ONLINE TV STREAMING.

Watch Your LoveWorld With Pastor Chris Season 3,Phase 3, *Register To Stream FREE* via http:///RhapsodyTv
To download Rhapsody App.

The hottest shows for you and the family.

*CONFESSION*

*Through the Word, and power of the Holy Spirit, I’m walking worthy of the Lord, pleasing Him in all things as I joyfully anticipate His soon return. My life and passions are about His Kingdom and its expansion, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Acts 20:32* And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified. *||*

*||* *1 Timothy 4:15-16* Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all. 16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee. *||*

*||* *Revelation 22:20* He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. *||*

The clock is fast ticking and the windows of opportunity for preaching the Gospel are fast shutting down! The time is now. Click here to give at least one of Rhapsody of Realities Today: https://www.rgdn.org/deposit.php?refferal=Jan21Sat85763al

_Influence Your World! Join Rhapsody Influencers Network Today:_ https:///2WPCkCO

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 13:1-21 & Judges 12-13

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Mark 1:29-39 & Leviticus 12

EXCEPT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:24am On Apr 15, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 15

CREATE WITH WORDS

Pastor Chris

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear (Hebrews 11:3).

Maybe you desire a change in your finances, business, health, academics, family or ministry; no matter the situation is, you can create that change. Just like your heavenly Father, you can utter words and have your desires created. You can change the course of your life with words and make it conform to God’s plan for you. The Bible says you were created in God’s image and likeness (Genesis 1:26). Therefore, you have the ability to speak to things, or situations, and elicit a definite response from them. Genesis 1:3 says, “And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.” He simply commanded it to appear, and it did. 2 Corinthians 4:6 sheds more light on what happened in that instance. It says, “For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts....”

Also, in Genesis 1:11-12, the Bible says God spoke to the earth to bring forth grass and plants, and it did. In Genesis 1:20-21, likewise, the Bible says, “And God said, let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life....” He spoke to the water, and it brought forth all manner of creatures. Our theme verse says, “Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear” (Hebrews 11:3). If the things which are visible to the optical eyes were made of things which are invisible, then these “invisible things”—the spoken words from our lips—must be subatomic particles.

Spoken words are coded messages that create sound waves. These sound codes are thus transmitted to the elements, darkness, earth, water—and God elicited a definite response from each of them. The fact that these elements produced the exact things God demanded is proof that there was an interpretation of the codes sent to each of them through words.

Ephesians 5:1 AMPC says, “THEREFORE BE imitators of God [copy Him and follow His example], as well-beloved children [imitate their father].” God expects you to copy Him, to act like Him. Therefore, with your words, you can change hopeless situations. Even if you had a great life already, you can make it much more glorious by your faith-filled words.

CONFESSION
I use my mouth to create the glorious future I want to see. Even now, I release words of prosperity, strength, grace, victories and promotions about my family, job, business, academics, health. I live in the reality of my heritage in Christ. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
Hebrews 11:3 AMPC; Psalm 33:6

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 14:25-15:1-10 & Judges 19-21

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 2:13-22 & Leviticus 15

Today's Audio

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///30XG30w)

HE WANTS YOU IN HEALTH.

Tuesday, April 20th.

Pastor Chris

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth (3 John 1:2).

Divine healing is one of the beginning stages of a greater life. Healing is wonderful, but there’s a greater life than healing. God doesn’t want you to live in the realm of getting healed from one sickness or the other every now and then. He wants you to come to a place of victory, where you understand divine health, which is greater than divine healing.

You may say to me, “Pastor Chris, I minister to people and they get healed, but when I have trouble in my body, I pray and do everything I know, but I don’t get healed.” It’s simple: God never told you to pray for yourself to be healed. Just because it worked for you when you were a baby Christian doesn’t mean you should go on like that (Acts 17:30). This is the sad situation of a lot of Christians; they’re even having a problem with getting healed, when they shouldn’t be sick in the first place.

Our theme verse says, “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health….” It doesn’t say, “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be healed.” He wants you in health. God’s plan for you is divine health! He doesn’t want you suffering from headaches, colds and fevers; there should be no diabetes, stomach trouble or any such thing with you. Grasp this truth and live by it.

If you’ve been falling in and out of sickness, say to yourself, “I’ll never be sick another day in my life, because the Word of God guarantees my divine health.” If you experience any symptom in your body, don’t panic. Use the Word! Keep yourself in health with God’s Word; it’s medicine.

Proverbs 4:22, referring to God’s Word, says, “For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.” Discipline your body to comply always with God’s Word. Transcend the level of needing healing, to living every day in divine health. You’re a new creature in Christ, with the divine life, the very life of God. How could you have that life and be subject to the elements? Walking in divine health is God’s best for you.

Start your day in Conversation with God �

Enjoy a rich and fulfilling Fellowship with God's word each day on your New Rhapsody of Realities Mobile App 3.0!

Click https:///30XG30w

To Download from Google Play Store.

Download, Subscribe & Share

CONFESSION

I’m an associate of the God-kind, and I’ve got the indestructible life of God in me. I was born with the resurrection life that’s beyond sickness and disease. Therefore, I walk in divine health every day! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 Corinthians 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. ||

|| 1 John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. ||

|| Isaiah 33:24 And the inhabitant shall not say, I am sick: the people that dwell therein [shall be] forgiven [their] iniquity. ||

The clock is fast ticking and the windows of opportunity for preaching the Gospel are fast shutting down! The time is now. Click here to give at least one of Rhapsody of Realities Today: http:///RORsponsorship

Influence Your World! Join Rhapsody Influencers Network Today via: https:///2WPCkCO

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 18:15-43 & 1 Samuel 11-13

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 4:1-12 & Leviticus 20

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 10:09am On Apr 24, 2021
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)*

*DON’T BE AT EASE IN ZION .*

Saturday, April 24th .
Pastor Chris

_*Woe to them that are at ease in Zion, and trust in the mountain of Samaria, which are named chief of the nations, to whom the house of Israel came (Amos 6:1).*_

There’re those of us who have learned the truth; we’ve received the Word. And through the Word, we’re triumphant every day, living a wonderful and fulfilling life. However, we must still give attention to helping those who haven’t known the truth yet, those who haven’t understood the Word of God yet.

We’ve got to care about our brothers and sisters all over the world, especially those in prison or experiencing all kinds of hardships. Until and unless we’ve brought them in, it’s not over. It’s not over as long as Satan is deceiving others and seeking to destroy lives; we can’t be “at ease in Zion.”

Read the Lord’s touching words in Amos 6:6, _*“You drink wine by the bowlful and use the finest lotions, but you do not grieve over the ruin of Joseph”*_ (NIV). When you hear about churches being burnt or priests and pastors and ministers being incarcerated unjustly because of their commitment to the Gospel, don’t act like it doesn’t concern you. Get on your knees and pray!

Don’t think only of yourself. Until the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ is celebrated in every country, it’s not over. Be it those in the presidency, or in the Prime Minister’s office, or among Monarchs, etc., we have to realize that God has given us an assignment to pray for them and reach them with the Gospel.

We have to bring others into the peace, love, and joy that God has given us; otherwise, our job isn’t done. So, keep preaching and teaching others God’s Word. Keep interceding for men and women all around the world to come into God’s light and righteousness. And at the end, you can boldly affirm, “I fought a good fight.”

*PRAYER*

*Blessed Lord, by your Spirit, you’re refining the mind of your children around the world, bringing them into deeper knowledge and understanding of your Word. As we, your children all over the world, teach and preach your truth today, there’s a mighty harvest, and many are translated from darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Philippians 3:13-14* Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but [this] one thing [I do], forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. *||*

*||* *Ephesians 6:18 CEV* Never stop praying, especially for others. Always pray by the power of the Spirit. Stay alert and keep praying for God's people. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 20:20-21:1-4 & 1 Samuel 20-22

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Mark 5:1-13 & Leviticus 24

*APRIL SPECIAL GIFT �=>* https:///2HHaRNN

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http:///2IJLrfI

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:46am On Apr 25, 2021

*LAYING HOLD OF YOUR INHERITANCE.*

Sunday, April 25th.

Pastor Chris

_*After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven (Matthew 6:9-10).*_

The Master taught His disciples to pray, following the pattern in the scripture above. He didn’t say to them, “Pray this prayer”; rather, He told them to pray “after this manner.” This was before the completion of His redemptive work. Now that He’s made salvation available to all—both the Jews and non-Jews—we need not pray to God anymore to give us our daily bread, because He’s already done it!

The essence of the scripture above is that it lets us know there’s a daily allocation of blessings for us from heaven. The Christian is born with, and into, a glorious inheritance in Christ. Sadly, a lot of God’s children have never laid claim to what rightfully belongs to them. And so, there’s an accumulation of blessings waiting to be claimed.

God’s provision for you today isn’t like the “manna” of the Old Testament that the Israelites ate in the wilderness. Though manna came from heaven, the people couldn’t keep any leftovers, because it would decay by the next day. In this dispensation, however, our leftover allocations remain intact, and we can always lay claim to them by our words; calling them forth, in the Name of Jesus.

All creation has the capacity to respond to spoken words. This is key to laying hold on your inheritance in Christ. Everything in creation, whether existing in tangible or intangible form, has memory. And so, they can all respond to spoken words. So, speak the right words always, and your life will be full of blessings. Through your words, you can claim all the accumulated blessings already granted you in Christ.

*YOUR EVERYDAY ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS* �����

There is an answer to every question, do not give in to despair�

*Get the new ROR Mobile App v3.0 today!*

Click https:///30XG30w to download now from your app store and Google play store

*CONFESSION*

*Blessed be the Lord who daily loads me with benefits, even the God of my salvation! Right now, I draw from my heavenly account with my faith-filled affirmations; my confession of the Word! I walk in the realms of superabundance and I take advantage of the allocation from heaven for me today. I have supernatural supply. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *1 Corinthians 3:21-22* Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours; 22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours; *||*

Influence Your World! Join Rhapsody Influencers Network Today, Sign up On: https:///2WPCkCO

*||* *Psalm 2:8* Ask of me, and I shall give [thee] the heathen [for] thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth [for] thy possession. *||*

*||* *Acts 20:32* And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified. *||*

When you become financially involved in sponsoring free distribution of Rhapsody Of Realities, you partner in bringing solution, hope and salvation to millions of lives around the world. Click To sponsor at least One copy today: http:///RORsponsorship

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 21:5-38 &1 Samuel 23-25

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Mark 5:14-20 & Leviticus 25

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:07am On Apr 26, 2021
*THE DIVINE ESSENCE .*
Monday, April 26th .
Pastor Chris

_*Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses (1 Timothy 6:12).*_

The Bible says God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that anyone who believes in Him should not perish but have EVERLASTING LIFE (John 3:16). That’s why Jesus came; to give eternal life to men so they could be in fellowship with God. The question to ask is, did He achieve His purpose? Emphatically, yes!

The Bible says, _*“And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son”*_ (1 John 5:11 NIV). He’s not about to give us eternal life; He’s done it! The next verse says, _*“He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life”*_ (1 John 5:12 NIV). He’s referring to the life and nature of God; the divine essence.

That life is incorruptible; it’s neither subject to failure nor death! This is the life you have in Christ. Ephesians 2:1 says, _*“And you hath he quickened*_ (made alive), _*who were dead in trespasses and sins.”*_ You’re not dead in sins anymore. Why? You have eternal life now! Not many Christians know they have eternal life. So, John says, _*“I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life”*_ (1 John 5:13 NIV). John wrote this to them because they lived as though they didn’t have the divine life.

Now, you can better understand why Paul, writing to Timothy, said, “…LAY HOLD ON eternal life….” The underlined portion is “epilambanomai” (Greek), and it means to take a hold of something without letting go. That’s how you should relate with eternal life. Don’t let it be a mere theoretical knowledge to you. Seize it; make it work for you.

Every so often, declare, “I have eternal life, in the Name of Jesus; therefore, I live above the elements of this world; I’m in dominion. Blessed be God!” If there’s been an issue with your health, don’t cry; rather, declare, and keep declaring, “I’m perfected in Christ Jesus; I refuse to accommodate any sickness, disease or pain in my body, because I have the life of God in me! I’ve taken hold of eternal life!” Soon enough, your physical body will comply, because it’s been impacted by the divine life in you.

*CONFESSION*
*I’m perfected in Christ Jesus; I refuse to accommodate any sickness, disease or pain in my body, because I’ve taken hold of eternal life. I’m reigning through Christ over the elements of this world. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Ephesians 2:1-6* And you [hath he quickened], who were dead in trespasses and sins; 2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: 3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. 4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink 6 And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus:

*||* *John 3:16* For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 22:1-38 & 1 Samuel 26-28

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Mark 5:21-34 & Leviticus 26.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:25am On Apr 28, 2021

*FAITH FOR THE GOOD WARFARE.*

```Wednesday 28 April
Pastor Chris```

_*Timothy, my son, I am giving you this command in keeping with the prophecies once made about you, so that by recalling them you may fight the battle well, holding on to faith and a good conscience, which some have rejected and so have suffered shipwreck with regard to the faith (1 Timothy 1:18-19 NIV).*_

Our theme scripture is very enlightening: to war a good warfare requires faith and a good conscience. Also, it’s important to know who you’re up against in this warfare. Ephesians 6:12 says, _*“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”*_

These rulers of darkness are the ones that run the course of this world, manipulate and control the thoughts and minds of those who are rebellious to Christ and the Gospel. There’s no good whatsoever in demons. Everything about them is evil, and they have no restraint to wickedness except when we, by the power of the Holy Spirit, and in the Name of Jesus, restrain them.

Ephesians 6 tells us with what to put up our onslaught and wage our defense against these evil forces of darkness. Verse 13 says, _*“Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand….”*_

Then in the 16th verse, after identifying the defence paraphernalia, he says, _*“Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked…and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God”*_ (Ephesians 6:16-17). Here’s why the message of faith is so important; because it says, “Above all, taking the shield of faith!” This doesn’t mean you’re to look for a shield called faith; rather it means as you operate your faith in God’s Word, it’s a shield with which you shall, without doubt, be able to quench, neutralize, defuse and put out all the fiery darts of the wicked.

It doesn’t matter what missile the enemy throws at you; your faith quells and neutralizes them. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God (Romans 10:17). The more of God’s Word you hear, the more your faith increases. And the more you put the Word of God to work, the more your faith is strengthened. Keep hearing God’s Word and putting it to work; your faith will be strong and effective. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*

_*Dear Father, I thank you for the faith I have in your Word; my faith is alive, and with it, I quench, neutralize, defuse, put out and extinguish all the fiery darts of the enemy, foiling and rendering his devices, manipulations, tricks, lies, schemes and stratagems ineffective, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.*_

*FURTHER STUDY:* *Ephesians 6:13-17 AMPC Therefore put on God’s complete armor, that you may be able to resist and stand your ground on the evil day [of danger], and, having done all [the crisis demands], to stand [firmly in your place]. 14 Stand therefore [hold your ground], having tightened the belt of truth around your loins and having put on the breastplate of integrity and of moral rectitude and right standing with God, 15 And having shod your feet in preparation [to face the enemy with the firm-footed stability, the promptness, and the readiness produced by the good news] of the Gospel of peace. 16 Lift up over all the [covering] shield of saving faith, upon which you can quench all the flaming missiles of the wicked [one]. 17 And take the helmet of salvation and the sword that the Spirit wields, which is the Word of God.*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan* Luke 22:66-23:1-25 & 2 Samuel 1-3

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan* Mark 6:1-13 & Numbers 1

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:03am On Apr 29, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES
PASTOR CHRIS
THURSDAY APRIL 29TH
THEME: “WE HAVE AUTHORITY"

THEME SCRIPTURE : When I was daily with you in the temple, ye stretched forth no hands against me: but this is your hour, and the power of darkness. Luke 22:53

We’re in a time when there’s so much abuse of political power in many parts of the world. There’re some hostile laws, policies and actions in some states designed to be inimical to Christians because of their faith. If you’d read the story of Jesus’ arrest, before His crucifixion, you’ll see that these kinds of injustices aren’t new. Jesus experienced the abuse of power in high places.

John 18 recounts how Judas led the soldiers and officers sent by the high priests and Pharisees to arrest Jesus. Knowing all that was about to befall Him, the Lord went out to them and said, “Whom do you seek?” and they answered, “Jesus of Nazareth!” Then, Jesus said, “I am He.” Immediately Jesus spoke and identified Himself, the soldiers and temple police were knocked out by the power of God and fell to the ground.

Luke 22:52- 53 NKJV tells us, “Then Jesus said to the chief priests, captains of the temple, and the elders who had come to Him, Have you come out, as against a robber, with swords and clubs? When I was with you daily in the temple, you did not try to seize Me. But this is your hour, and the power of darkness.” Notice the statement, “this is your hour, and the power of darkness.”

Jesus understood that the power of darkness was at work, and that these men that came to arrest Him were not motivated by themselves, but by Satan. Jesus faced six trials within a few hours and none of them could convict Him. The high priest had to frame something against Him out of anger, saying of Jesus, “…He hath spoken blasphemy; what further need have we of witnesses? Behold, now ye have heard his blasphemy” (Matthew 26:65).

A few hours later, He was crucified on the Cross. Thanks be unto God! He offered Himself of His own free will (John 10:17-18). The quick trials, unreasonable laws, the lies and unchecked manipulations today aren’t new. Hence we must get on our knees to pray fervidly in the spirit, declaring that our cities are dominated by the light of the Gospel, and impacted by the force of righteousness. We have authority, and Jesus is Lord over all. Stand up for Him and His Church everywhere.

CONFESSION
I refuse to be intimidated by decrees or laws that are anti-Christian or against the preaching of the Gospel; rather, I’m stirred within to pray that the wicked acts, schemes, policies and stratagems of Satan to frustrate God’s people and the preaching of the Gospel around the world be brought to naught, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
2 Thessalonians 3:1-2;
Proverbs 16:12 AMPC

Luke 23:26-49 & 2 Samuel 4-6

Mark 6:14-29 & Numbers 2
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:34am On May 01, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

PASTOR CHRIS

SATURDAY, MAY 01, 2021

THEME: ENTHRONED TO REIGN

THEME SCRIPTURE : For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ (Romans 5:17).

In Ephesians 2:6-7, the Bible says we’ve been raised up together, and made to sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus; so that in the ages to come, God might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. The underlined portion actually means “ages following”; the ages following the sitting of Christ.

After the resurrection of Christ, He ascended to Heaven, sat on the throne, and a new age began. Now, we’re seated with Him. God enthroned us with Christ in the heavenly realms. So, the Scripture is telling us that He wants to demonstrate the exceeding riches of His grace to the Church in the successive ages following the enthronement; that’s now! It’s not in the future; it’s not during the Millennium or after the Millennium; it’s now!

Another important word to note in Ephesians 2:6-7 is “through,” in the phrase, “through Christ.” It’s translated from “en” (Greek), and it means “in.” We operate in the earth in Christ Jesus. Ephesians 3:21 says, “Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.” It’s all happening here with us—the Church—not in heaven.

This is why we can’t fail. We’ve got to do everything He’s called us to do in this time. If we don’t recognize this reality, we won’t be able to take advantage of it, and suddenly, we’ll be in the Millennium. At the Millennium, we’ll reign with Christ, but now, we reign through Him. This is the time of the Church. If you don’t reign in Christ now, when are you going to fulfill it?

Use the authority He’s given you to dominate your world. This is your time. You’ve been enthroned to reign. You were born to exercise dominion over Satan and the circumstances of life! Whatever comes against you in life, take charge and reign over it through your faith declarations in the power of the Spirit. Praise God!

CONFESSION
Through the ministry of the Word of God and the Holy Spirit, I’m trained in the way and life of righteousness, and equipped for greatness. I’ve received grace to reign over circumstances and walk in dominion over and above Satan and the elements of this world. I’m in charge, for I’m enthroned with Christ in the place of power and dominion. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 5:17;
Ephesians 2:6-7

Luke 24:13-35; 2 Samuel 9-11

Mark 6:45-56; Numbers 4
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:47am On May 05, 2021

*PERFECTED FOREVER IN RIGHTEOUSNESS .*

Wednesday, May 5th .
Pastor Chris

_*But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool. For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified (Hebrews 10:12-14).*_

Blessed be God! The Lord Jesus offered the one supreme sacrifice for sin for all time. And by His one sacrifice, He perfected us forever! He made us perfect, holy and complete for all time. How glorious this is!

This isn’t something we qualified for or achieved by ourselves; Jesus did it for us. He perfected us in righteousness and holiness of truth. That’s what Paul refers to when He said in Ephesians 4:24 that you should put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

2 Corinthians 5:21 says, _*“For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.”*_ Never see yourself as unrighteous and imperfect. Christ is your perfection. You’re perfect, because the One who gave birth to you is perfect. Hebrews 2:11 declares, _*“For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one….”*_ You’re like Him. 1 John 4:17 says, _*“…as he is, so are we in this world….”*_

Colossians 2:10 says, _*“And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power.”*_ The word “complete” also means perfected; you’re perfected in Him. Some have asked, “Doesn’t Ephesians 4:12 talk about _*“the perfecting of the saints”*_, meaning that we’re not yet perfect? No; that verse refers to the maturing or maturity of the saints; it means equipping or training the saints for the work of the ministry.

It’s like when a child is born; that child is perfectly as human as the parents are. But the child needs to be trained and equipped with information, education and strength to live a fully functional human life. That’s what the Apostle Paul meant by “perfecting of the saints.”

Already, you are, and have, the righteousness of God. But as you receive the Word of God into your spirit, you’re being trained in the life of righteousness; you become more skilled in the doctrine, understanding and application of your righteousness in Christ.

*CONFESSION*

*I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, and in union with Him; I’m reigning in life. What blessedness to be the expression of His righteousness and bear fruits of righteousness, to the glory of His Name! Blessed be God!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Philippians 3:8-9* Yea doubtless, and I count all things [but] loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them [but] dung, that I may win Christ, 9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: *||*

*||* *Hebrews 10:12-14 AMPC* Whereas this One [Christ], after He had offered a single sacrifice for our sins [that shall avail] for all time, sat down at the right hand of God, 13 Then to wait until His enemies should be made a stool beneath His feet. 14 For by a single offering He has forever completely cleansed and perfected those who are consecrated and made holy. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* John 2:1-25 & 2 Samuel 20-21

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Mark 8:1-9 & Numbers 8

*MAY SPECIAL GIFT �=>* https:///2HHaRNN

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:58am On May 06, 2021
Ministering The Word
Thursday, May 6
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD DSc DD

The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts (Haggai 2:9).

In Acts 4, we read that the saints of the early Church, in a time of intense persecution, prayed to the Lord. They said, “…grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word, By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus” (Acts 4:29-30).

Few chapters after that, Peter went into the house of Cornelius the Roman centurion and the Bible says, “While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word” (Acts 10:44). Remarkable indeed!

The word “fell” is translated from the Greek “epipipto,” which means to embrace with affection, to fall like rain or fall upon someone in an embrace. As Peter spoke those gracious words of salvation, the Holy Ghost embraced everyone in Cornelius’ household, and they were all recreated and filled with the Spirit. Hallelujah!

Such experiences ought to be commonplace through the Church of Jesus Christ. In these last days, the Spirit of God is moving on His children to preach and teach His Word with power, with miracles, signs and wonders. God’s people around the world are going to be amazed at the move of the Spirit in their lives at a degree they’d never seen before.

Become conscious of this as you go preaching the Word everywhere. While you’re yet speaking and preaching in the offices, in the shops, in the streets, schools and shopping malls, the Holy Ghost will fall on your hearers and they’ll be filled with the Spirit.

Get yourself immersed in Him every day. Before you go out, get filled with the Spirit. Soak your spirit more in the Holy Spirit through fellowship. Pray and fast often. God’s power to save, heal, deliver and bless is in the Gospel, which has been committed to your trust to share with others by the power of God’s Spirit. And this is the time!

Prayer
Oh Lord God, there’s none like you; you’re greater than all, and all the nations belong to you. The heavens shout your praise and your Name is exalted forevermore. As your children go about preaching the Gospel everywhere, you confirm their words with signs following, resulting in massive harvests of souls into the Kingdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:
John 7:38-39
“He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)”

Acts 4:31 & 33
“And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.
33 And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.”

Mark 16:20
“And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.”

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
John 3:1-21;
2 Samuel 22

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Mark 8:10-21;
Numbers 9
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:42am On May 07, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 7

CLEANSED FROM ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS

Pastor Chris

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin (1 John 1:7).

Thank God for Jesus! The Bible says in Him we have our riddance (redemption) through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins (Colossians 1:14). This is so powerful! Because of Jesus, all your sins are remitted (completely removed)—past, present and future.

No wonder we’re called His justified ones. We’re not “ordinary sinners saved by grace.” You’re not a “wretch”; like they sing, “Amazing grace, how sweet the sound that saved a ‘wretch’ like me….” Even the sinner isn’t a wretch. Jesus didn’t die for a wretch. You’re somebody special.

Your value is the blood of the Son of God. That blood, the Bible says, cleanses you from all sins—all unrighteousness. Notice the present progressive tense, “cleanses,” which means it happens as often as you require it.

We live in an unclean world, with so much unrighteousness around us. Sometimes these impurities rub off on us. But thanks be unto God! The blood of Jesus Christ cleanses you from ALL unrighteousness; it’s automatic. Hallelujah! That’s what we read in our opening verse.

It didn’t say you’ll be cleansed after you pray for the forgiveness of your sins, neither did it say, “the blood is going to cleanse you from sin”; no! It’s not futuristic; it’s a continuous automatic process: His blood CLEANSES you each time the need arises! This is perfectly legal before God.

No wonder He calls us holy, unblameable and unreproveable in His sight (Colossians 1:22). Then, in 1 Corinthians 6:11, He says you’re washed, sanctified, and justified, in the Name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God. Blessed be God!

Get to know, understand, and consciously walk in the light of God’s Word, in the light of your righteousness, and you’ll not have to worry about sin, because your nature in Christ isn’t subject to sin.

CONFESSION
Blessed be the Lord, who according to His mercy, saved me and has justified me by His grace to be an heir of eternal life. I enjoy my blessed life in Christ, walking in righteousness, justified from all things from which I couldn’t be justified by the Law of Moses. My life is for the glory of God. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
1 John 1:7; Romans 4:6-8; Micah 7:18-19 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 3:22-36 & 2 Samuel 23-24

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 8:22-33 & Numbers 10

Today's Audio

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:07am On May 09, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DELIVERED AND TRANSLATED.

Sunday, May 9th.

Pastor Chris

Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son (Colossians 1:12-13).

Many assume and believe that one day, in the sweet-by-and-by, the Lord will graciously deliver us from the power of darkness. But Paul, by the Spirit, lets us know in our opening verse, that it’s already happened. Not only has the Father qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the Kingdom of light, He’s also “delivered” us from the power of darkness, and translated us into the Kingdom of His Love-son. Glorious news!

Notice the tenses used; they’re all in past: “Who HATH DELIVERED us from the power of darkness…and HATH TRANSLATED us….” That’s why those who seek deliverance day in day out are just acting ignorantly. It’s inconsistent with God’s present truth.

God’s people don’t need deliverance from Satan or the powers of darkness. The only deliverance some may need is from ignorance, and the cure for that is the knowledge of God’s Word: “…through knowledge shall the just be delivered” (Proverbs 11:9).

Being born again, you’re not under Satan’s jurisdiction or authority. But that isn’t even the best part, because God doesn’t just “deliver” or bring you out to leave you; He brings you out to bring you in! Having taken you away from the domain of darkness, evil powers and all their works, He TRANSLATED you into the glorious Kingdom of the Son of His love.

Therefore, that you’re in the same compound or live in the same street or city, or work in the same office with someone who isn’t born again doesn’t mean you’re in the same “place.” You’re in Christ; they are of this world—in the kingdom of darkness, under Satan’s dominion. You’ve been raised up together, and made to sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. That’s where you are now: a place of glory, power, dominion, and authority. Hallelujah!

Start your children early, and establish them in way that they should go with Rhapsody Of Realities for kids Using This Link To download: https:///Pastorchrisbooks

CONFESSION

Blessed be God! I live in the Kingdom of God’s Love-son, in His Light and dominion forever! I’m enthroned with Christ, in the realms of glory, where I exercise dominion over Satan, rule over the world and circumstances by the power of the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || 2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. ||

Influence Your World! Join Rhapsody Influencers Network Today, Sign up On=> https:///2WPCkCO

|| Ephesians 2:6 AMPC And He raised us up together with Him and made us sit down together [giving us [b]joint seating with Him] in the heavenly sphere [by virtue of our being] in Christ Jesus (the Messiah, the Anointed One). ||

|| Colossians 3:1-3 AMPC If then you have been raised with Christ [to a new life, thus sharing His resurrection from the dead], aim at and seek the [rich, eternal treasures] that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. 2 And set your minds and keep them set on what is above (the higher things), not on the things that are on the earth. 3 For [as far as this world is concerned] you have died, and your [new, real] life is hidden with Christ in God. ||

The clock is fast ticking and the windows of opportunity for preaching the Gospel are fast shutting down! The time is now. Click here to give at least one of Rhapsody of Realities Today: http:///RORsponsorship

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 4:27-54 & 1 Kings 2-3

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 9:2-13 & Numbers 12

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 2:08pm On May 12, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES
WEDNESDAY, MAY 12TH
MAKE IMPACT WITH YOUR GIVING
PASTOR CHRIS.

Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field (Matthew 13:44).

In the Kingdom of God’s dear Son where you now live, all your resources, including your home, finances, and your physical body are all kingdom property. 1Corinthians 6:19-20 makes it clear; it says, “What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price….”

You’re the temple of God, and the temple sanctifies all things that are brought into it. Everything that’s brought to the temple is different from the things outside the temple. When money comes to you, for example, it becomes Kingdom-money, one sanctified for the Master’s use and glory. Until you recognize this, your money won’t be different from the money of the sinners, and what happens to their money will happen to yours.

2Corinthians 9:8 (AMPC) declares: “And God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation].”

In this Kingdom, your greatness never diminishes, for He brought you into a life of ever-increasing glory, ever-increasing faith and ever-increasing grace. 2Corinthians 9:10 says, “Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness.” Make impact for the Kingdom through your giving and watch your life blossom in righteousness.

CONFESSION
What an honour to be a financier of the Gospel; I invest wisely and rightly as I give for the expansion of God’s Kingdom and spread of His righteousness all over the world. Through my giving, my righteousness is established and God channels blessings to me from everywhere. Hallelujah!

F U R T H E R S T U D Y
2Corinthians 8:9-10
9 For you are becoming progressively acquainted with and recognizing more strongly and clearly the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ (His kindness, His gracious generosity, His undeserved favor and spiritual blessing), [in] that though He was [so very] rich, yet for your sakes He became [so very] poor, in order that by His poverty you might become enriched (abundantly supplied).
10 [It is then] my counsel and my opinion in this matter that I give [you when I say]:It is profitable and fitting for you [now to complete the enterprise] which more than a year ago you not only began, but were the first to wish to do anything [about contributions for the relief of the saints at Jerusalem]. (AMPC)

2Corinthians 9:7-10
7 Let each one [give] as he has made up his own mind and purposed in his heart, not reluctantly or sorrowfully or under compulsion, for God loves (He takes pleasure in, prizes above other things, and is unwilling to abandon or to do without) a cheerful (joyous, “prompt to do it”) giver [whose heart is in his giving].
8 And God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self- sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation].
9 As it is written, He [the benevolent person] scatters abroad; He gives to the poor; His deeds of justice and goodness and kindness and benevolence will go on and endure forever!
10 And [God] Who provides seed for the sower and bread for eating will also provide and multiply your [resources for] sowing and increase the fruits of your righteousness [ which manifests itself in active goodness, kindness, and charity]. (AMPC)

1YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 6:1-24
1Kings 9

2YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 9:38-50
Numbers 15

Today is a great day for me, i am perfectly beloved of God, i am completely blessed in all things.
I am flourishing, I am supernatural, I am light, I am perfect, I am in preparation.
Through my giving, my righteousness is established and God channels blessings to me from everywhere. Hallelujah!

We trust you have been blessed by this devotional. We invite you to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life by praying thus:

“O Lord God, I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, Son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He’s alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I’m born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I’m now a child of God. Hallelujah!”
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:07am On May 13, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///34exMaP)

LOVE IN HIS VOICE.

Thursday, May 13th.
Pastor Chris

And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left (Isaiah 30:21).

The Lord Jesus said, “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me” (John 10:27). So, you can’t miss the voice of God talking to you. There’s one distinguishing element in His voice that makes it unmistakable: Love!

Let’s review His love-nature, as penned for us in the Scriptures. 1 John 4:7-8 says, “Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.” Verse 16 further tells us, “And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.”

These verses reveal that love is the totality of God’s nature. This is much more than someone having love in his heart or the ability to love; rather, it means God is love personified. He’s not a God of love; He is love.

Everything He does is from His love-nature. Therefore, whenever He speaks, you’ll always hear the voice of love. Even His reprimands and judgments are in love. Everything about Him emanates from love. That’s why, when God talks to you, if you aren’t rebellious, you’ll always hear Love’s voice in your spirit.

As an offspring of Love, you have it in you to respond to Love; to hear and respond to Him in love. The Bible tells us, “There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. We love him, because he first loved us” (1 John 4:18-19).

PRAYER

I respond to the voice of God in my spirit that emanates from His love-nature, in His instruction, directions, correction and reprimands. Also, His love is expressed through me today; my communication, actions and all that emanate from me are expressions of the love-nature of Christ that’s in my spirit. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. ||

|| John 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. ||

|| 1 John 4:16 AMPC And we know (understand, recognize, are conscious of, by observation and by experience) and believe (adhere to and put faith in and rely on) the love God cherishes for us. God is love, and he who dwells and continues in love dwells and continues in God, and God dwells and continues in him. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 6:25-59 & 1 Kings 10-11

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 10:1-12 & Numbers 16
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:20am On May 15, 2021
RECEIVING PROPHECIES
Saturday, May 15th
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD DSc DD

This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare (1 Timothy 1:18).

In our theme verse, the Spirit of God admonishes Timothy to war a good warfare with the prophecies spoken concerning him. Since this is God’s Word, it then means it’s not peculiar to Timothy; it applies to you just as much. What have you done with all the prophecies that have been spoken over you, including the ones written concerning you in the Scriptures?

The Scriptures are replete with words of blessings and prophecies concerning the new creation; take them seriously. Use them in your fight of faith. Some have said, “You know, I’ve never really had anyone prophesy to me”; then prophesy to yourself! God said every one of us in the Church should covet the gift of prophecy, because it’s such an important gift in the Church (1 Corinthians 14:39).

The Bible says prophecy edifies the Church, and you’re a member of the Church. So, if anything edifies the Church, it should edify you. So, when there’s a word of prophecy in the church, receive it and personalize it.

Sometimes, the word can come to you in a song while the choir is ministering, or while the preacher is preaching or teaching. It can come to you in your own spirit, because God is talking all the time to each one of us. Don’t forget where He is—He lives in you. If you pray and listen to Him in your spirit, the prophetic word will come to your spirit.

Besides the prophecies you receive in the church, the written word—the Bible— is full of prophecies. Get into your privacy, open a portion of the Bible that’ll exhort you, and begin to read the scriptures out to yourself. The Psalms have a lot of exhortation and prophecies. As you read them aloud, put your spirit with it; trust and believe the Word. Your spirit will immediately be in sync with the Spirit of God that authored the Word that you’re reading, and pick up words from the author of the writings and you’ll continue to prophesy. Prophecy is one of the ways to bring the supernatural power of God into manifestation.

Confession

As I speak in tongues now, the grace to prophesy comes on me strong; I declare that the wisdom of God and His glory are evident in my life and in all that I do. His righteousness is established in the hearts of men around the world; and through the truth of the Gospel, salvation, healing and health, prosperity and success, deliverance, wholeness, preservation, peace and joy spread in the nations of the earth, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:

1 Corinthians 14:3-5
“But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort.
4 He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself; but he that prophesieth edifieth the church.
5 I would that ye all spake with tongues, but rather that ye prophesied: for greater is he that prophesieth than he that speaketh with tongues, except he interpret, that the church may receive edifying.”

1 Corinthians 14:39 NIV
“Therefore, my brothers and sisters, be eager to prophesy, and do not forbid speaking in tongues.”

Psalm 81:10
“I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: Open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.”

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
John 7:1-24; 1 Kings 15-17

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Mark 10:23-31; Numbers 18
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:04am On May 16, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY MAY 16TH

HE INVITED US TO PRAY

PASTOR CHRIS

And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint (Luke 18:1).

God asked us to pray, because He plans to answer. Prayer is His idea; He invited us to pray. This should inspire you to pray, because the beautiful part about praying is the answers you get.

Some people have become so used to praying without answers that they now lack the confidence to pray. The reason is that they don’t understand this truth. Moreover, they’re praying amiss; they’re not praying the right way. I always get results when I pray, and you should too. The question then is, “How do you pray?”

In the New Testament, we pray in the Name of Jesus. We can ask the Father for anything in the Name of Jesus, and He’ll give it to us. This was what Jesus meant when he stated in John 16:23-24: “And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.”

When we pray, we stand in the place of Jesus, we’re taking His place; so, we can’t be praying to Him in His Name, or while standing in His stead. In addition, we may demand that something be done or occur, in the Name of Jesus; this isn’t prayer; rather, it’s exercising the authority of His Name, as in John 14:12-14. That’s what Peter did in Acts 3:6: “Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.”

So, prayer in the New Testament is geared to effecting changes. You can effect definite changes in the realm of the spirit through prayer, to your advantage. That’s why Jesus said, “..men ought always to pray, and not to faint.” That means pray always, and don’t give up, because when you pray, you make power available for the works of righteousness. Through prayer, we cause the will of God to be done in the earth as it is in heaven. Praise God!

P R A Y E R

Dear Father, I thank you for the blessing and privilege of prayer; you asked us to pray, because you plan to answer. Even now, I pray for increased knowledge of your Word amongst your children today, and that your wisdom will guide our hearts and rule our minds to produce works of righteousness for the Kingdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Thessalonians 5:17;
- Pray without ceasing.

John 16:24
- Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 7:25-8:1-11
1 Kings 18-19

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 10:32-45
Numbers 19

I trust you have been blessed by this devotional. I invite you to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life by praying thus:

“O Lord God, I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, Son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He’s alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I’m born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I’m now a child of God. Hallelujah.

Beautiful new day to you. Enjoy a blessed Sunday

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (108) (Reply)

A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them. / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 266
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.