Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional - Religion (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional (249910 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:07am On Dec 04, 2020
*Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional​​*

_​​Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD_

_Friday, 4th December 2020_

*THE WORD IN YOUR MOUTH*

_Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, WRITTEN NOT WITH INK, BUT WITH THE SPIRIT OF THE LIVING GOD; NOT IN TABLES OF STONE, BUT IN FLESHY TABLES OF THE HEART_ *(2 Corinthians 3:3).*

Writing the Word in your heart is very important. This is done through meditation and constant confession of the Word. The more you do this, the more the glory of the Word is manifested in your life. We’re admonished in the Scriptures to be filled with the knowledge of God’s Word, for out of that abundance, our words will come forth.

Your words must be consistent with God’s truths; otherwise, you’ll have trouble. The adversary will take advantage of your own words to put you in bondage. Proverbs 6:2 says, *“Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth.”*

Many today are trapped, struggling to come out of one predicament or the other, which they may have created through their own words. Jesus said in Mark 11:23 that you shall have what you say. In Matthew 12:37, He said, *“For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.”*

You have to make a determination to talk God’s Word; talk Kingdom-talk. You’re in the Kingdom of God, and it’s a Kingdom run by words, where we rule and prevail by our wholesome, faith-filled words. Remember the Lord’s admonition in Joshua 1:8, *“This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth...”*; it’s about the Word in your mouth!

*CONFESSION*

_Through the help of the Spirit, and consistent meditation on the Word, I consciously speak wholesome, edifying, gracious, inspiring, motivating, encouraging words. With my words, I create success, victory, divine health and prosperity from within, establishing God’s righteousness in my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen._

*FURTHER STUDY:*

*Luke 6:45* A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

*1 Peter 3:10* For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:

*1 Year Bible Reading Plan :* 1 John 5 & Daniel 3-4

*2 Year Bible Reading Plan :* Revelation 7:1-10 & Amos 1-2

*Get Your PDF December 2020 Rhapsody Copy on This link: http:///freerhapsodypdfdownloadapp today​​.*

*Follow Pastor Chris: http://pastorchrislive.org/followpastorchris/ceewcavz5*

For a daily article reading and feedback: www.rhapsodyofrealities.org.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:37am On Dec 06, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

SUNDAY 6

DON’T SUCCUMB TO EVIL

Pastor Chris

And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time (Daniel 7:25).

The phrase “wear out” in the verse above is translated from Aramaic into English. It means to afflict, to constantly harass. One of Satan’s strategies in these last days is to foment so much evil in the world that could provoke God’s people to a compromise. He seeks to wear out the saints. This opening verse shows that during the Great Tribulation, the antichrist would wear out the saints. There’ll be so much evil that many will acclimatise to sin. Wickedness will become a normal lifestyle for a whole lot of people.

The Bible gives us an account of a righteous man named Lot, Abraham’s nephew, who lived in Sodom and whose soul was vexed daily by the wickedness of the people. “And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly; And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds)” (2 Peter 2:6-cool.

The underlined word, “vexed”, means the same in Greek as the Aramaic for “wear out” which we read earlier in our theme verse. It means to harass with evil, afflict, make trouble for, treat until one is used to a certain situation. Lot was vexed with the filthy manner of life of the wicked. This is what Satan would have many do in these final moments of the Church, to adjust to the ways of darkness.

But you must say, “No” and walk in righteousness, in the light of God, in spite of what’s going on around you. Never succumb to evil; rather, let your light shine, for you’ve been sanctified by the Spirit, separated to God for His divine use—holy and undefiled.

CONFESSION
I’m in the world, but not of the world. Therefore, I think, talk and act differently. I’m sanctified by the Spirit, separated to God for His divine purpose, holy and undefiled. I reign over sin and all its effects— sickness, infirmity, poverty, death, etc. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
2 Corinthians 6:17; Matthew 5:14-16; Galatians 5:19-21

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 3 John & Daniel 7-8

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Revelation 8:1-13 & Amos 5-6

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional

Today's Audio
https:///Rhapsodyaudio
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 4:16am On Dec 07, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 7

FAITH FOR THE RAPTURE

Pastor Chris

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed (1 Corinthians 15:52)

At the Rapture, not everyone will hear the sound of the trumpet. It’ll be audible only to the Christians who died in Christ already and those alive at the time. Everybody else won’t hear it, because the sound of the trumpet would only be heard by faith. It’s not something you’re going to make an effort to hear, because as a Christian, you already live by faith. Everything about your life and your relationship with God is by faith; therefore, you’re going to hear it.

The Bible says, “By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found...” (Hebrews 11:5). He was raptured by faith. So, with your faith in Jesus Christ, you have nothing to worry about; trust that when the trumpet sounds, you’re going to hear it.

As read in our theme verse, the sound of the trumpet will happen faster than the snap of your finger. In a twinkling of an eye, we’re out of here, and suddenly, we’re in heaven. Every Christian ought to go at the rapture. It therefore means that anyone who doesn’t make the “first flight” hasn’t been living for the Lord.

Keep your faith alive, and live for the Master every day. Walk in love and in righteousness. Focus on getting others ready for the Rapture and into the Kingdom of God.

CONFESSION
Oh, what a day of rejoicing it’ll be when the Master shows up! Today, I walk in the light of His Word and of my salvation, engrossed in the pursuit of the expansion of His Kingdom, seeking, above all, the rule and reign of His Kingdom in the earth and in the hearts of men. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Hebrews 11:5-6; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17:

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Jude & Daniel 9-10

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Revelation 9:1-10 & Amos 7

Today's Audio
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:04am On Dec 08, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES
PASTOR CHRIS
TUESDAY 8TH OF DECEMBER, 2020
THEME: HE DWELLS IN YOU NOW

THEME SCRIPTURE : And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also (JOHN 14:3).

Many don’t understand what Jesus was talking about in the scripture above. Some have speculated that He was talking about the Second Coming or the Rapture, but that’s not what He was talking about in that verse. To understand what Jesus meant, you’ll have to stay in the context, and understand His message with your spirit, not with your senses. He continued this interesting discourse till He got to the 16th verse where He said, “And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever.”

The term “another Comforter” is the Greek phrase “Allon paraklēton,” meaning “another of same kind.” So, Jesus introduced the Holy Spirit at that point. Then He said, “...ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you” (John 14:17). How did the Holy Spirit dwell with them at the time? Wasn’t He supposed to come on the Day of Pentecost? That tells us something. He wasn’t talking about the Holy Spirit alone; He was also referring to Himself!

To drive that point home, He went back to what He said in our theme verse, saying, “I will come again, and receive you unto myself...” Then in verse 18, He said, “I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.” How and when was He going to come to them?

In the 20th verse, He said, “At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.” What day was He talking about? Evidently, He was talking about the day when the Holy Ghost comes! So, when He said, “I will come to you,” He was saying, “I’ll come to you in the Holy Spirit!” And on the Day of Pentecost, He fulfilled that precious promise: “And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance” (Acts 2:4). He’s in you today in all His fullness. Praise God!

PRAYER
Dear Precious Holy Spirit, thank you for your indwelling and abiding presence which has made me a victor and a master over circumstances. Thank you for strengthening my faith and stirring up courage in me to do the will of God and fulfil my calling. My success in life is guaranteed because I’m yielded to your guidance and leading always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
FURTHER STUDY
Hebrews 13:5 AMPC;

John 14:23;

1 Corinthians 3:16
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 1 & Daniel 11-12
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 9:11-21 & Amos 8-9
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:05am On Dec 10, 2020
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///30XG30w)*

*INSPIRED AND AFIRE ALWAYS.*

Sunday, December 13th.

Pastor Chris

_*Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for
the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest (Joshua 1:9).*_

Since the day I received the Holy Spirit and began to speak in
other tongues, I’ve never ran out of inspiration. The key is
fellowship with the Holy Spirit! That’s the secret of ALWAYS being inspired and afire for the Lord. The Holy Spirit should be your number one driving force in life. Without Him, life is a drag; dull, empty and vain!

Christianity without the Holy Spirit is mere religion. In fact, it’s very difficult to win souls without the Holy Spirit. As a child of God, being filled
with the Holy Spirit every day isn’t negotiable. You have to know Him,
walk in Him and with Him. He has to become a constant part of your life.

Colossians 3:16 says, _*“Let the word of Christ dwell in you
richly....”*_ Your understanding of the Word will drive you to live every day
of your life for the expansion of God’s Kingdom; nothing else will make
sense to you in this world, except the things of Christ. With the Word of God in your spirit, and coming forth from your mouth, you can serve the
Lord faithfully and bring Him glory now, and in the ages to come. Have a
wild and voracious appetite for the Word.

Your love for the Master will compel you to tell the world of His
saving power. 2 Corinthians 5:14 (NIV) says, _*“For Christ’s love
compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and
therefore all died.”*_ The Apostle Paul is showing us the motivational
force behind his overwhelming passion for the Gospel; it was the love of
Christ. You can’t love Him and not be propelled to tell the world about it.
You’ll wake up every day inspired and aflame to serve God. Praise God!

*Start Your Journey Now!�*

Life is a journey...
Whose every great Milestone has a beginning....

*Relax & Cruise Your Way Through Life Using The New ROR Mobile App 3.0* �

Click https:///30XG30w

To Download Now from the Google play & App Store.

_*Download, Subscribe & Share*_

*CONFESSION*

*My participation in the Gospel—my passion for its spread around
the world—remains indomitable. God has called me and given me a
divine mandate; I maintain my focus, and I’m committed to that calling, compelled by the love of Christ to do the things that I should do on earth, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*Rhapsody Online Prayer Conference*

_*IT’S A SEASON FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS!*_

The 2020 global Rhapsody Online Prayer Conference will mark a season of answered prayers with testimonies that will stand the test of time!

REGISTER TODAY and announce your registration by sharing your ROPC picture frame.

Register now on: http:///ROPC2020

Save the Date: 18-19 December.

Tell everyone!

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *2 Corinthians 5:14-15* For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 15 And [that] he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again. *||*

*||* *Jeremiah 20:8-9* For since I spake, I cried out, I cried violence and spoil; because the word of the LORD was made a reproach unto me, and a derision, daily. 9 Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But [his word] was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not [stay]. *||*

*||* *Romans 12:10-12* [Be] kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another; 11 Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord; 12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; *||*

*BECOME A RHAPSODY INFLUENCER:* https:///2WPCkCO

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 5 & Joel 1-3

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 12:11-17 & Micah 3-4

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:03am On Dec 13, 2020
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///30XG30w)*

*INSPIRED AND AFIRE ALWAYS.*

Sunday, December 13th.

Pastor Chris

_*Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for
the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest (Joshua 1:9).*_

Since the day I received the Holy Spirit and began to speak in
other tongues, I’ve never ran out of inspiration. The key is
fellowship with the Holy Spirit! That’s the secret of ALWAYS being inspired and afire for the Lord. The Holy Spirit should be your number one driving force in life. Without Him, life is a drag; dull, empty and vain!

Christianity without the Holy Spirit is mere religion. In fact, it’s very difficult to win souls without the Holy Spirit. As a child of God, being filled
with the Holy Spirit every day isn’t negotiable. You have to know Him,
walk in Him and with Him. He has to become a constant part of your life.

Colossians 3:16 says, _*“Let the word of Christ dwell in you
richly....”*_ Your understanding of the Word will drive you to live every day
of your life for the expansion of God’s Kingdom; nothing else will make
sense to you in this world, except the things of Christ. With the Word of God in your spirit, and coming forth from your mouth, you can serve the
Lord faithfully and bring Him glory now, and in the ages to come. Have a
wild and voracious appetite for the Word.

Your love for the Master will compel you to tell the world of His
saving power. 2 Corinthians 5:14 (NIV) says, _*“For Christ’s love
compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and
therefore all died.”*_ The Apostle Paul is showing us the motivational
force behind his overwhelming passion for the Gospel; it was the love of
Christ. You can’t love Him and not be propelled to tell the world about it.
You’ll wake up every day inspired and aflame to serve God. Praise God!

*Start Your Journey Now!�*

Life is a journey...
Whose every great Milestone has a beginning....

*Relax & Cruise Your Way Through Life Using The New ROR Mobile App 3.0* �

Click https:///30XG30w

To Download Now from the Google play & App Store.

*CONFESSION*

*My participation in the Gospel—my passion for its spread around
the world—remains indomitable. God has called me and given me a
divine mandate; I maintain my focus, and I’m committed to that calling, compelled by the love of Christ to do the things that I should do on earth, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*Rhapsody Online Prayer Conference*

_*IT’S A SEASON FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS!*_

The 2020 global Rhapsody Online Prayer Conference will mark a season of answered prayers with testimonies that will stand the test of time!

REGISTER TODAY and announce your registration by sharing your ROPC picture frame.

Register now on: http:///ROPC2020

Save the Date: 18-19 December.

Tell everyone!

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *2 Corinthians 5:14-15* For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 15 And [that] he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again. *||*

*||* *Jeremiah 20:8-9* For since I spake, I cried out, I cried violence and spoil; because the word of the LORD was made a reproach unto me, and a derision, daily. 9 Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But [his word] was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not [stay]. *||*

*||* *Romans 12:10-12* [Be] kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another; 11 Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord; 12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 5 & Joel 1-3

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 12:11-17 & Micah 3-4

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:06am On Dec 14, 2020
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)*

*WE’VE GOT TO PREACH IT .*

Monday, December 14th .
Pastor Chris

_*In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie,
promised before the world began; But hath in due times
manifested his word through preaching, which is
committed unto me according to the commandment of
God our Saviour (Titus 1:2-3).*_

We’ve got to preach the Word; we’ve got to tell the untold, or
they’ll never have the chance to believe it and be saved. Romans 10:13-14 says, _*“For whosoever shall call upon the name of
the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whom
they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom
they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?”*_

Without a preacher, they can’t hear the Gospel. This is why we’re compelled to preach the Gospel everywhere. The Apostle Paul said, “For
I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek” (Romans 1:16).

There’s no salvation without the Gospel. The power of God to bring someone out of trouble, distress, sin and death is in the Gospel of Christ. We read in our theme verse that God promised eternal life before the world began; and now, He has fulfilled His promise, manifested His Word, and made eternal life available through the preaching of the Gospel.

See how blessed we are to be the custodians and bearers of the
divine order; ambassadors of divine realities! They’re not going to get the Gospel any other way, until we preach it to them. Put your whole life into
this, as it’s all that truly matters. Ensure the Gospel gets to as many as
have been ordained to receive it in your world and in the regions beyond.

*CONFESSION*

*I’m an ambassador of Christ in the Gospel. I’m fervent for the Lord, vibrant, exuberant and aglow in the spirit always, serving Him with
my whole heart, soul and mind. Through me, the Gospel is reaching
many who have been ordained for salvation; they’re transferred
from darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God.
Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. *||*

*||* *Acts 4:12* Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. *||*

*||* *Matthew 28:19-20* Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 6 & Amos 1-4

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 13:1-10 & Micah 5-6

*BECOME A RHAPSODY INFLUENCER=>* https:///3i4dtTU

*DECEMBER SPECIAL GIFT �=>* https:///2HHaRNN

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http:///2IJLrfI

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:06am On Dec 15, 2020
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*
*SUBMIT TO HIS DREAM FOR YOU .*

Tuesday, December 15th .
Pastor Chris

_*Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with allyour heart and mind and do not rely on your own insightor understanding. In all your ways know, recognize, andacknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straightand plain your paths (Proverbs 3:5-6 AMPC).*_

Have you ever asked yourself, “Is my life in alignment with God’s perfect will for me?” It’s important to be sure. Jesus said, _*“Ifany man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine...”*_ (John 7:17). So, if you’re willing to do His will, He’ll teach you.

But sometimes, there’re those who are afraid to let God have Hisway in their lives. They think He’ll change their dream that they’ve sonursed all their lives. They feel He might lead them to become somethingthey don’t want. Well, that’s because they don’t know Him; if you don’tknow Him, you can’t trust Him. But if you ever get to know Him, you’dlearn to trust Him.

All He ever wants is the best for you. He’s more ambitious for your success than you could ever be. The day I discovered this truth, I said, “Dear Lord Jesus, now I trust you with my life.” I wanted to be a successfor Him, but He was more ambitious for my success than I could havebeen. I found out He loved me more than I loved myself; wiser than Icould ever be, and I became bold and focused!

Remember, He created the whole world, including you. He knows everything inside you. Not only does He know everything about you, He knows everything about life. All He wants is that you say, “Yes, Lord, I’m ready.” He’s experienced in dealing with all kinds of people, and Heknows exactly what to do with someone like you.

Trust Him with your life. Stay at the centre of His will, and you’llnever lose. 1 Peter 2:6 says, _*“... he that believeth on him shall not beconfounded”*_; that means you’ll never be disgraced or put to the blushfor trusting in Him. Therefore, be confident in the Lord with all your heartand mind and submit to His dream for you.

*PRAYER*
*Dear heavenly Father, what comfort, confidence, and blessed assurance to know that I can trust you with my life; the only Onewho’s faithful and true. The future belongs to you; therefore, I putmyself into your guiding arms, under the lordship of love, trustingyou infinitely to be led by your Word and your Spirit, as I fulfil my destiny in you, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Acts 26:16-18* But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee; 17 Delivering thee from the people, and [from] the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee, 18 To open their eyes, [and] to turn [them] from darkness to light, and [from] the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me. *||*

*||* *Psalm 18:30* [As for] God, his way [is] perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he [is] a buckler to all those that trust in him. *||*

*||* *Proverbs 16:3 NIV* Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 7 & Amos 5-9

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 13:11-18 & Micah 7.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:56am On Dec 16, 2020
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)*

*THE GOSPEL IS IN YOUR TRUST .*

Wednesday, December 16th .
Pastor Chris

_*O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust,
avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of
science falsely so called (1 Timothy 6:20).*_

The word “trust” in the scripture above is an interesting Greek
word, “parakatathēkē” and it means a deposit, the investment of
your personality. Something has been deposited in you. You have to
come to the realization that the Gospel, the same message that saved
your life, has been committed to your trust.

Paul knew it. In 1 Timothy 1:11, he affirmed, _*“According to the
glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my
trust.”*_ What a consciousness! He took personal responsibility for the Gospel. It should be the same with you.

Your co-workers, business associates, schoolmates, family members, co-tenants, friends and all those He ever connects you with are all hanging on to the trust committed to you by God. He holds you responsible as their witness; you’re the witness to your generation.
You’ve got to be committed to bringing salvation to those in your world. That’s what success is. You become a fruit-producing branch, fulfilling
what Jesus said in John 15:5: _*“I am the vine; ye are the branches....”*_

Always declare, “I’m a fruit-bearing branch, in the Name of the Lord Jesus! I bear fruits of righteousness and manifest works of righteousness.” Declare it, and act accordingly. That’s what the Apostle Paul was communicating to the young minister, Timothy, in our theme verse—the consciousness of what was committed to his trust.

You carry the seeds of the Kingdom of God inside you. That’s your number one ministry in life. Remember the words of Jesus: _*“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these
things shall be added unto you”*_ (Matthew 6:33). Now that you’re in His Kingdom, make it your priority, and His glory will be manifested in and through you.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Lord, thank you for the privilege of being your partner in soul-winning. You counted me faithful and committed the Gospel to my
trust. There’ll be no limit to how far I’m willing to go and do for the Gospel, for it’s your power to make sinners righteous, to catapult
the poor from obscurity and misery to a life of prosperity, glory and excellence. I preach it boldly everywhere and to everyone, and many
are converted, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *2 Corinthians 5:18* And all things [are] of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; *||*

*||* *Jeremiah 20:9* Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But [his word] was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not [stay]. *||*

*||* *1 Corinthians 9:16-17* For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel! 17 For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation [of the gospel] is committed unto me. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 8 & Obadiah

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 14:1-10 & Nahum 1-3

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http:///2IJLrfI

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:03am On Dec 17, 2020

*HE’S THERE IN YOUR NAME .*

Thursday, December 17th .
Pastor Chris

_*In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were
not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for
you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come
again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there
ye may be also (John 14:2-3).*_

Some people interpret the above scripture to mean that Jesus
went to Heaven to construct our mansions. So, they think when
someone gives his or her life to Christ, God starts building a mansion for
that person in Heaven. But they forget that the Bible says _*“...the works
were finished from the foundation of the world”*_ (Hebrews 4:3). Heaven is a beautiful place, and it’s already been built. So, what place
was Jesus talking about then?

The answer is simple: The Bible says Jesus was victorious in hell,
and when He came to the disciples in Galilee, He said, _*“...All hail”*_
(Matthew 28:9). Then He went into Heaven and was given a place! That
place isn’t a chair beside or close to the Father; no, He got the Father’s
seat! He’s set on the Father’s throne of Majesty in the heavens. It’s the place of the highest authority.

Then the scripture says, _*“If then you were raised with Christ,
seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the
right hand of God”*_ (Colossians 3:1 NKJV). Everything Jesus did was for
us. The place He went to prepare for us is the place at the right hand of
the Father; He got us a place in, and with Himself in glory. Now we’re
seated together with Him in the heavenly realms.

Hebrews 9:24 says, _*“For Christ is not entered into the holy
places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into
heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us.”*_ As long
as Jesus is in Heaven, we’re well represented in heaven. He represents
us there! That’s why He told us to live in His Name. Colossians 3:17
says, _*“And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of
the Lord Jesus....”*_ This is because He’s there in our Name, and we’re
here in His Name. We reign and rule over Satan and the cohorts of
darkness, in His Name. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*

*The Lord has brought me into a glorious place, a place of authority
and dominion, where I reign and rule over all principality, and
power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named.
When I speak, all of creation responds, because I live in Christ. Even now, I break the influence of Satan over men’s lives, and
declare that the light of the glorious Gospel shines in their hearts, in
Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Ephesians 2:6 TLB* and lifted us up from the grave into glory along with Christ, where we sit with him in the heavenly realms—all because of what Christ Jesus did. *||*

*||* *Luke 10:19 AMPC* Behold! I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and [physical and mental strength and ability] over all the power that the enemy [possesses]; and nothing shall in any way harm you. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 9 & Jonah 1-4

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 14:11-20 & Habakkuk 1-2

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 4:58am On Dec 18, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES
FRIDAY 18TH DEC 2020.
PASTOR CHRIS

*TOPIC: WE ARE KING-PRIESTS*

*And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen (Revelation 1:6).*

The phrase, “kings and priests” in the scripture above is also rendered “a kingdom of priests” in other translations. The reader tends to assume that “a kingdom of priests” is referring to a kingdom where there’re priests. But the accurate expression is “kingpriests.” He’s made us king-priests, which is a fulfilment of prophecy!

In Exodus 19:5-6, God had said to the children of Israel, “Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.” The word translated “kingdom” is the word “royal.” So, when God said to the Israelites, “I’m going to make you a kingdom of priests,” He meant, “You’ll be royal priests or king-priests.”

Peter knew that the fulfilment of that prophecy had taken place in Christ Jesus. The Bible says, “For all the promises of God in him are yes...” (2 Corinthians 1:20). Therefore, He’s got a royal priesthood: “But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light” (1 Peter 2:9 AMPC).

As a king-priest, your primary responsibility is kingly intercession, with prayers and supplications. God has given you the dominion and the authority to alter the course of events in the earth, using the Name of Jesus. So, side with God in bringing His will to pass in the earth; in your family, in the lives of those around you, in your city and country. Learn to direct the influence of God’s power towards them in prayer until you have a note of victory in your spirit. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*
*Thank you dear Lord, for the presence of the Holy Spirit in my life, who helps me fulfil my ministry of kingly intercession as a kingpriest and unveils to me your will and purpose for my family, friends, city, nation and the world, as I side with you in bringing it to pass. I pray that your Word prevails in the lives of men, for increased activities of righteousness and that your presence mantles their hearts everywhere, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

FURTHER STUDY

Ezekiel 3:17
Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.
:18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
:19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
:20 Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumbling-block before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
:21 Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.

1 Timothy 2:1
I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
:2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

Romans 8:26
Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
:27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 10
Micah 1-3

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 15:1-8
Habakkuk 3
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:09am On Dec 19, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 19

WE’RE THE LIGHT...JUST LIKE JESUS

Pastor Chris

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid (Matthew 5:14).

In John 8, we read of a certain woman who was caught in the act of adultery and was to be stoned to death. But it turned out she knew where Jesus was and ran to Him. The mob came after her, and said to Jesus, “Rabbi, for what this woman has done, we’re supposed to stone her to death; do you have any objections?” (John 8:4-5). Jesus said, “Well, no objections, but get started with any one of you who’s without sin.”

The Bible says they all dropped their stones and went away, crestfallen. Then in the 12th verse, after mollifying the woman, He made an astounding statement; He said, “...I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.” What’s the connection between this statement and what He did for that woman? If we understand it, then we can begin to understand what He expects of us.

In John 9, He came across a man who was blind from birth. Again, Jesus repeated that statement: “As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world” (John 9:5). And the next thing, He performed a miracle. “...he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay” (John 9:6).

The adulterous woman was at the verge of death, and Jesus stepped in and said, “I’m the light of the world,” and saved her! Then He saw a blind man who didn’t even have eyes, and He said, “I AM your light!” Glory to God! Jesus was saying to them, “I am what you need me to be. If you need deliverance, I am your deliverance. If it’s salvation, I am your salvation. If it’s healing, I am your healing.” That’s the meaning of “I AM.” Hallelujah!

Now, He turns to us and says, “Ye are the light of the world.” Suddenly, His expectation dawns in our spirits! That means as you step out today, a change will take place in someone’s life because of you. If someone were blind, through you, he could have his eyes restored! Someone who was sick could be healed. A lame person could walk. Why? You’re the light of the world, just like Jesus. Glory to God!

CONFESSION
I’m the light of the world, a city set on a hill that can’t be hidden! Therefore, I walk in miracles and glorious manifestations of the supernatural. I heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, and cast out devils! As I go out today, I’m the solution to the problems of many and the answer to their questions; everything that’s not of God—sickness, poverty, death, lack, failure, depression, etc.—bows before me, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ! Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Matthew 10:8; Mark 16:17-18; 1 John 4:17

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Revelation 11 & Micah 4-5

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Revelation 16:1-10 & Zephaniah 1-2

Today's Audio
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:06am On Dec 20, 2020

*MAKE YOUR LIFE GLORIOUS.*

Sunday, December 20th.

Pastor Chris

_*Each of you must take responsibility for doing the
creative best you can with your own life (Galatians 6:5
MSG).*_

Some Christians try to blame God for what actually is their responsibility. Oftentimes, when something unpleasant happens, they conclude that it’s the will of God; otherwise, “Why did He let it happen?” they muse. What we need to realise is that the authority to
change things on earth, and make our lives as beautiful as we desire, has been given to us. You can make your life glorious by living out God’s
Word.

In Matthew 17:20, the Lord Jesus was emphatic when He said,
_*“...verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed,
ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place;
and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.”*_ He
makes it clear that you can create your victories by acting your faith on
the Word of God. He already gave you the measure of faith you require
to effect the changes you desire.

In Mark 9:23, He said, _*“...all things are possible to him that
believeth.”*_ The question is, do you believe? If you do, then you have
before you a life of endless possibilities. Put the Word to work in your life,
and you’ll always be victorious.

Don’t “wait” for His Word to come to pass in your life; rather,
_*“...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling”*_ (Philippians 2:12). You’re to work out the Word in your life and make it produce
results. Using your faith, you can be what you want to be, change what
you want to change, and achieve whatever you want to achieve!

God has already given you the dominion and ability to make your
life prosperous. He said in Joshua 1:8, _*“This book of the law shall not
depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and
night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written
therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou
shalt have good success.”*_ It’s about what you do with the Word! You
have to meditate on it and live accordingly, and the glory of God will be
manifest in your life.

*WITH EVERY DAWN ARE NEW VICTORIES!��*

Through the new ROR Mobile App V3.0, discover how to win daily!��

Click https:///30XG30w Now to Download From Your App Store or Google Play Store

Start your day a CHAMPION!�����

*CONFESSION*

*My life is the testimony of God’s grace, and I walk in blessings
evermore—in endless glory, joy, victories, successes, and possibilities! Nothing is impossible unto me! Christ is my life and
His Word is working mightily in me now and always. Hallelujah!*

*Sponsor the transmission of the Global Service with Pastor Chris on all major TV station world wide using this link:* http:///December31stEve

_*Ensure To be a part of it.*_

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Mark 11:23* For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. *||*

*||* *Philippians 4:13* I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. *||*

*||* *Joshua 1:8 AMPC* This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe and do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely and have good success. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 12 & Micah 6-7

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 16:11-21 & Zephaniah 3

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:53am On Dec 21, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

MONDAY 21

NEVER ASHAMED OF HIM

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels (Mark 8:38).

There’re some people who are ashamed to be identified with Jesus and His Church; how tragic that is! Your oneness with the Lord is the greatest, most sublime and royal identity ever. Celebrate it at every opportunity. Seize every moment to glorify Jesus Christ. Let your love for Him be loud and unequivocal.

If you’re ashamed to let the world—your friends, family members, colleagues, etc.—know that you belong to Jesus Christ and are a member of the household of faith, the Master also will be ashamed to acknowledge you before the Father and the angels.

Irrespective of anyone’s perception of Christ and of Christianity, you’re in the most dignified, honourable and transcendent union there is. You’re an associate of the God-kind, a God-carrying vessel, a bearer of the divine order and conveyor of eternal verities.

Be unapologetic in declaring your oneness with Jesus Christ and your unalloyed commitment to Him, His Kingdom, and the Church. Nothing, and no one, should ever make you distance yourself from Christ or repudiate your faith in Him. Even the fiercest threats or persecution from the adversary shouldn’t get you to cower. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I glorify Christ and celebrate my identity with Him. I proudly confess and acknowledge the Lord before men and rejoice in my association with God’s saints. My inextricable oneness with the Lord is the greatest blessing of my life; and I declare my unwavering allegiance to Christ, His Church and the spread of the Gospel, forever. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
Luke 12:8-9 AMPC; 2 Timothy 1:7-8

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Revelation 13:1-10 & Nahum 1-3

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Revelation 17:1-10 & Haggai 1
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:17am On Dec 24, 2020

*CELEBRATING THE LIVING AND INCARNATE WORD .*

Thursday, December 24th .
Pastor Chris

_*...he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how
sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? (John 14:8-9).*_

Even though Christmas, which is the celebration of the birth of
Jesus, is inarguably the most popular holiday in the world,
there’re still many who don’t know who Jesus really is. To some, He’s a
great religious leader. But Jesus isn’t a mere religious leader or reformist;
He’s Himself, God. You have to study the Word of God to discover this. In
John 5:39, Jesus said, “...search the Scriptures, for they testify of me.”

The Scriptures testify of Jesus as Deity. John 1:1 says, _*“In the
beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word
was God.”*_ Verse 14 says, _*“And the Word was made (became) flesh,
and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the
only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.”*_ This refers to Jesus; so in celebrating Christmas, you’re celebrating the living and incarnate Word.

Study the Bible for yourself, from Genesis to Revelation, and you’ll come to one conclusion: Jesus Christ is God! Recall His words in John 10:30, _*“I and my Father are one.”*_ In our opening verse, He said, “If you have seen me, you have seen the Father.” He’s one with the Father.

You’ve got to come to that point in your life where you recognise
that Jesus is the fullness of Deity. The Bible declares that the fullness of
the Godhead dwells in Him bodily (Colossians 1:19, 2:9). He’s the
complete embodiment of Deity. This is the “Christ” of Christ-mas; we’re celebrating God who came to us in the body of Jesus. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I’m grateful for the special and extraordinary life I received when I believed and received the Word. I celebrate the
living and incarnate Word today. Now, He’s living in and through
me! I’m the reproduction of the Word, and my life is the expression
of your will, thoughts, ideas, and opinions, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *John 1:10-12* He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name: *||*

*||* *Matthew 16:15-17* He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? 16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. 17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed [it] unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 16 & Haggai 1-2

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 18:13-24 & Zechariah 3-4

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 11:52am On Dec 25, 2020

*CHRISTMAS EVERY DAY .*

Friday, December 25th .
Pastor Chris

_*For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew]...[living the good life which He prearranged and made ready
for us to live] (Ephesians 2:10 AMPC).*_

Jesus was born that men may have, and live the good life, as our
theme scripture reveals. In John 10:10 AMPC, He said, _*“...I
came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance
(to the full, till it overflows).”*_

You weren’t born to merely live, but to live the good life which He prepared for you ahead of time—an excellent life. Now, you can be full of enthusiasm, joy and strength, doing great things, blessing your world
every day. It can be Christmas for you every day! That’s God’s plan and
His Word to you even now; and His Word to you is all that matters.

You have something to celebrate, not just this season, but every
day: His life in you; His Word in your spirit. No matter where you are in
this world, no matter the challenges you may have faced, you can shout,
“I’m free” because Jesus gave you a life that’s beyond this world, a life that’s superior to the decadence and corruption of this failing world; a life
that’s divine; untainted and immune to sickness, disease and infirmities; a
life that’s indestructible. Glory to God!

Maybe you’ve been living in fear because of an unfavourable
diagnosis from the doctors about your health; the life in you is superior to
sickness. You’ve arrived in the place where sickness and disease have
lost their grip on you. Let go of the fears. Walk in the truth; live in the
truth.

The truth is that you have the God-life in you; you’re an offspring of
the Word. Greater is He that’s in you than any sickness that may attempt
to fasten itself on you. You’ve overcome diabetes, heart trouble, chest
pain, cancer, fibroid, or whatever health challenge it may be! The strength
of God is in you now. So you can live and enjoy your life in sound health,
prosperity, peace and joy EVERY DAY; that’s what Christmas means. That’s why Jesus came (John 10:10 AMPC). Blessed be His Name forever.

*CONFESSION*

*I’m a success; I live in health, because the life of God is in me; the strength of God is in me. No disease or infirmity can thrive in my
body, because my body is the temple of the Holy Spirit! I’m living
the good life prearranged for me before the foundation of the world.
I live in the victory, glory, dominion and righteousness of Christ; it’s
Christmas EVERY DAY! Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *1 Peter 2:9 AMPC* But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. *||*

*||* *John 10:10 AMPC* The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows). *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 17 & Zechariah 1-3

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 19:1-10 & Zechariah 5-6

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:05am On Dec 26, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)

THE WORD ALIVE IN YOU .

Saturday, December 26th .
Pastor Chris

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,
(and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten
of the Father,) full of grace and truth (John 1:14).

Christmas means the Word has come; the Word is born. The
Word became flesh and walked the streets; they beheld His
glory until He was slain. But God raised Him up and showed Him openly
to be alive with many infallible proofs. Now, He abides in you. Praise
God!

They waited for the Word, expected His glory that the prophets
spoke about; they expected His light, for gross darkness had covered the
world and ignorance had gained the mastery. But then the Word came, born of a virgin and walked this earth, full of glory, grace, and truth that all
men might see and believe.

But many didn’t recognize Him. He asked His disciples, “Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?” Sadly, they didn’t know Him, but Peter spoke up and said, “Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God” (Matthew 16:16). John calls Him, “the Word made flesh”; He gives us the actual origin of the man, Christ Jesus—He’s the Word that pre-existed creation and by whom all things were created (John 1:1-3).

His birth brought joy to the world, a pure marvel to see the eternal
Word of God wrapped in swaddling clothes; to be with, and walk amongst men! No wonder they called Him “Emmanuel” (God with us) (Matthew
1:23). He was born “Emmanuel,” but today, He’s the Word alive in you.

Every step Jesus took was the Word of God in motion; the Word personified. And the day you received Him to live in you, you became the Word in motion, for as He is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17). No
wonder Paul calls us the Epistle (Word) of Christ (2 Corinthians 3:3). Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Thank you Father, for Christmas! Thank you for Christ Jesus in my
life. The Word has come; Christ is born; He lived and died, to be
born in my heart. He was born “Emmanuel,” but today, He’s the
Word alive in me; He abides in me forever! Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY: || John 1:14 AMPC And the Word (Christ) became flesh (human, incarnate) and tabernacled (fixed His tent of flesh, lived awhile) among us; and we [actually] saw His glory (His honor, His majesty), such glory as an only begotten son receives from his father, full of grace (favor, loving-kindness) and truth. ||

|| John 14:16-17 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 [Even] the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Revelation 18 & Zechariah 4-6

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Revelation 19:11-21 & Zechariah 7-8
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:42am On Dec 27, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 27

MEDITATE ON HIS TRUTHS

Pastor Chris

But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory... (2 Corinthians 3:18).

Sometimes, it’s possible to look at yourself and not seem like what God says you are. Even in this season of celebration, especially after all that has happened this year, you may think through your life and wonder, “What’s really there to celebrate? Life has been so hard.” When you think or talk like that, you’re going in the wrong direction. Stop looking at circumstances; look at the Word.

Our theme verse says as you behold the glory of God in a mirror, which is the Word of God, you’re metamorphosed into the same image that you see in the Word. The more you look into (meditate) on God’s Word, the more you know who you are, see what you have, and your ability and glory in Christ Jesus. The circumstances of life are mere shadows; you don’t look at your shadow to determine who you are and what you look like; you look in the mirror.

The Bible says, “Christ in you, the hope of glory” (Colossians 1:27). It makes no difference what your experiences have been; Christ is in you. That means there’s glory in your life! That’s what the mirror shows. This is what Christmas is about! Christmas means Christ has taken up His abode in you; He’s the glory of your life. He came for you, to live in you and through you. Hallelujah! Accept this truth! Accept what God has said about you and made you, and meditate on that! Be bold to affirm, “Now that Christ lives in me, I’ll never fail; I’m forever victorious and I express the glory and righteousness of His glorious kingdom every day and everywhere.” Hallelujah!

Throughout this season, meditate on God’s truth; who you are and your inheritance in Him. You’re a success. You’re in prosperity, health, peace and safety. He’s given you an extraordinary life of ever-increasing progress and greatness. Believe this, speak and live accordingly.

CONFESSION
Christ is in me; His life flows in every fibre of my being, every cell of my blood and every bone of my body! I’m what God says I am; I have what He says I have and I can do what He says I can do. I continually fix my gaze on the Word, and every day, I’m metamorphosed into the same image that I see in the Word. The Word is fully expressed in, and through me. I’m a success for Jesus! Praise God.

FURTHER STUDY
2 Corinthians 4:18; Jonah 2:8; Isaiah 26:3

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Revelation 19:1-10 & Zechariah 7-8

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Revelation 20:1-15 & Zechariah 9-10

Today's Audio
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 10:33am On Dec 30, 2020

*HE’S MINDFUL OF YOUR WORK .*

Wednesday, December 30th .
Pastor Chris

_*For God, the Faithful One, is not unfair. How can he
forget the work you have done for him? He remembers the
love you demonstrate as you continually serve his beloved
ones for the glory of his name (Hebrews 6:10 TPT).*_

This is as inspiring as it’s comforting! Everything you do for the
Lord is recorded, and He rewards you for it. He’s mindful of your work and labour of love. You may have been told you were wasting your time or being foolish for preaching the Gospel and serving the Lord
as you do, but God cares about your work. Therefore, keep at it.

He said in Revelation 22:12, _*“And, behold, I come quickly; and
my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall
be.”*_ What a day that will be! What a day to look forward to! So I urge you
with the same words of the Spirit by the Apostle Paul in 1 Corinthians
15:58, _*“Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable,
always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know
that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.”*_

There may be times that you’re about the Lord’s work and there seem to be adversities on every side; don’t despair. At such times,
always remember that the Lord isn’t unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love. He’ll reward you for all that you do, and have done in and
for His Kingdom.

He knows about your tears in intercession; your passion in prayer
for lost souls. He’s aware of all your financial contributions to the spread
of the Gospel, and your personal evangelical efforts to win souls for Christ. He’s aware of all the sacrifices you’ve made for His Name’s sake;
the time, money, family, friends and relationships you gave up for Him!
He hasn’t forgotten.

Your blessing isn’t deferred but begins here on earth (read Mark 10:29-31). You’re never a fool for your devotion to Christ. Your faith, hope and love are not in vain. Keep doing all that the Lord inspires you to do for Him; keep spreading His glory through your works of righteousness in
your world, and in the regions beyond.

*PRAYER*

*Dear heavenly Father, with an unwavering commitment and renewed
vigour, I give my time, resources, money and all in my care for the Gospel. I yield myself to your Spirit for greater service, passionately seeking the expansion of your Kingdom, for I know that greater
blessings are mine in Christ Jesus, with greater honours. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Matthew 16:26-27* For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? 27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works. *||*

*||* *2 John 1:8 AMPC* Look to yourselves (take care) that you may not lose (throw away or destroy) all that we and you have labored for, but that you may [persevere until you] win and receive back a perfect reward [in full]. *||*

*||* *2 Timothy 4:5-8* But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry. 6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. 7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished [my] course, I have kept the faith: 8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 21 & Malachi 1-2

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 22:1-10 & Malachi 1-2

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)

IT WAS FOR YOUR SAKE .

Thursday, December 31st .
Pastor Chris

For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that,
though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor,
that ye through his poverty might be rich (2 Corinthians 8:9).

The verse above isn’t referring to spiritual riches and spiritual poverty. When you study the entire chapter in context, you’d understand Paul was dealing with financial and material prosperity. For our sake, Jesus laid down His reputation, His riches and wealth; He laid
down everything and identified Himself with us, and took our place. He
became us. Everything He did was for our sake. He wasn’t poor, but He
became poor for your sake. In the same way, you weren’t rich, but now in
Him, you’ve been made rich, just as in Him you’ve been made righteous.

An understanding of this truth will cause you to walk in your
heritage in Christ; your wealthy place in God. Your trust shouldn’t be in
the government, the society or in the job that you do. Your trust shouldn’t
be in any banking reform. Your trust has to be in the Word. He already
became poor so that you, through His poverty, might become rich. Now, you’re to step into what He’s done for you and who He’s made you.
You’re to walk in the glory that He’s brought you into. That was the
essence of His suffering: “...the Spirit of Christ which was in them did
signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the
glory that should follow” (1 Peter 1:11). The glory now follows. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I acknowledge my great inheritance in Christ and the
place of greatness and abundance you’ve brought me into. I vehemently reject poverty, lack, penury and want, but consciously choose the joyful, prosperous life in Christ. I walk in righteousness, health, victory and success, which are my heritage in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Galatians 3:29 And if ye [be] Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. ||

|| 2 Corinthians 8:9 AMPC For you are becoming progressively acquainted with and recognizing more strongly and clearly the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ (His kindness, His gracious generosity, His undeserved favor and spiritual blessing), [in] that though He was [so very] rich, yet for your sakes He became [so very] poor, in order that by His poverty you might become enriched (abundantly supplied). ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Revelation 22 & Malachi 3-4

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Revelation 22:11-21 & Malachi 3-4
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:41am On Jan 02, 2021

*GIVE VENT TO YOUR CHRIST-NATURE .*

Saturday, January 2nd .
Pastor Chris

_*To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is CHRIST IN YOU, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27).*_

The real essence of Christianity is Christ in you, manifesting and expressing Himself in, and through you. The Christian is one who expresses and demonstrates the life, nature, character and righteousness of Christ. This is one of the things you check in appraising yourself spiritually; how much your actions, attitude, words and character epitomise Christ.

For example, when you’re offended, do you give vent to your Christ-nature or allow your flesh to gain the upper hand? As one who’s born again, Christ rules your life; you have His nature. Therefore, in all you do, and at all times, refuse to yield to the flesh; rather, respond from your Christ-nature.

When you talk, let Christ be heard. Let His love effuse from your words and actions. Let His wisdom mantle your hearers as you speak only gracious and lifting words; let Him talk through you. Let Him see through your eyes, walk with your legs and work with your hands. 2 Corinthians 4:11 says, _*“For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus’ sake, THAT THE LIFE ALSO OF JESUS MIGHT BE MADE MANIFEST IN OUR MORTAL FLESH.”*_ This is Christianity.

All that God wants manifested in you is Christ; touching and changing lives through you. The prophet said, _*“…he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days…”*_ (Isaiah 53:10); you’re that seed. Hallelujah! You reveal the glory and beauty of Christ. That glory is in your spirit, where Christ dwells. Therefore, look inwards; see the glory within and reveal the same to your world.

*CONFESSION*

*I have a new life and nature—the life and nature of God. I was recreated in righteousness and true holiness, to express the will and nature of the Father. In every matter, in every place, at every opportunity, I give expression to the righteousness of God. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Ephesians 4:23-24 AMPC* And be constantly renewed in the spirit of your mind [having a fresh mental and spiritual attitude], 24 And put on the new nature (the regenerate self) created in God’s image, [Godlike] in true righteousness and holiness. *||*

*||* *1 Peter 2:9 AMPC* But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 2 & Genesis 3-5

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 1:15-25 & Genesis 2

*JANUARY SPECIAL GIFT �=>* https:///2HHaRNN

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:22am On Jan 03, 2021

*THE WORD AND YOUR EXPERIENCE .*

Sunday, January 3rd .
Pastor Chris

_*Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses (1 Timothy 6:12).*_

There’re people who say they pray and don’t receive answers. Some others lament that they gave so much to God, but never received much in return. There’re also those who say, “I’ve been speaking the Word over my body for a long time, yet I’m sick.” If you’ve found yourself in a similar situation, here’s something you should know: Your experience should never affect your confidence in the Word. The Word never fails.

The Word of God is truth, irrespective of what your experiences might be. Just because it’s been several days or months and there’s still no change as you expect doesn’t mean the Word isn’t working. You must understand that Christian growth and maturity is progressive and there’s a fight of faith.

There’s also the issue of your limited knowledge of the Word. Perhaps you don’t know enough on the subject you’re dealing with. Therefore, what you’re supposed to do is to keep feeding on the Word and exercising your faith. It’s a training.

If, for example, at a certain time in your life, it took you a while to use your faith to accomplish a certain goal, don’t be discouraged. Rather, grow your faith to the level where it can produce that same result anytime you want it! If it took you three months the first time, tell yourself, “Next time, I’ll get it in a week or even less.” Then, begin to study and meditate on the Word with your new goal in focus.

That’s how you train yourself in the Word and in the faith life; you don’t give up! You stand your ground, confident that God’s Word will prevail over circumstances and put you over all the time.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, thank you for the veracity of your Word. Irrespective of the adversities I face, I stay on your Word! Every unfavourable situation aligns with my nature as an associate of the God-kind. I keep my eyes on the Word, and I win always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Jonah 2:8* They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy. *||*

*||* *Romans 4:18-20* Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations; according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be. 19 And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb: 20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; *||*

*||* *Hebrews 11:6* But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 3 & Genesis 6-8

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 2:1-12 & Genesis 3
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:16am On Jan 05, 2021

*THE WORD IN YOU .*

Tuesday, January 5th .
Pastor Chris

_*Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom…(Colossians 3:16).*_

Your reaction to challenges and adversities of life will be to the extent of how much of the Word is richly deposited in your spirit. In the day of crisis, you can only pull from the reservoir of the Word in you. If the Word isn’t dwelling in you richly, your response would be from your head, and out of fear; and that wouldn’t work.

Take for instance a situation has arisen in your health; if you’ve programmed yourself through the years with the Word, you’d be unperturbed, regardless of the bad prognosis. This is because you have the knowledge that you’re an associate of the God-kind, an offspring of God, with the divine nature. Hallelujah!

The Word of God that you’ve imbibed—that has gained the ascendancy in your spirit—is what puts you over in the day of trouble. That’s why you must meditate on the Word consciously, so it’s not only in your head, but settled in your heart, permeating every fibre of your being! When the Word is in your heart strong, the necessary result is that you’d speak it forth, for, from the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.

With the Word richly in you, if you ever notice any anomaly in any part of your body, instead of reacting in fear, you’d affirm the Word because you have a different, solid, valid and divine information in your spirit through the Word, keeping you victorious in all circumstances. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*

*The Word of God is effective and producing results in me NOW! Christ is alive in me through the Word and the Holy Spirit. Therefore, I’m victorious in all circumstances today. I walk in His glory, heaping success upon success, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Luke 1:37 AMPC* For with God nothing is ever impossible and no word from God shall be without power or impossible of fulfillment. *||*

*||* *Colossians 3:16* Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. *||*

*||* *Joshua 1:8 AMPC* This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe and do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely and have good success. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 5:1-20 & Genesis 12-14

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 3:1-9 & Genesis 5

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:11am On Jan 06, 2021
*Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional​​*

_​​Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD_

_Wednesday, 6th January 2021_

*RIGHTEOUSNESS GIVES YOU DOMINION*

_For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ_ *(Romans 5:17)*

The literal translation of the word *“reign”* in the verse above is to *“king”* or *“be king”*; it’s the verb of kingship. So, you could actually say, *“They which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall “king” or “be kings” in life by Jesus Christ.”*

Revelation 1:6 says He’s made us kings and priests unto God; and what do kings do? They rule and reign; they exercise authority and dominion over their realm. In the opening verse above, we reign in the realm of life.

Righteousness is the divine acquittal by faith, on the basis of the new creation in Christ Jesus. It’s a gift from God to the whole world, activated for those who receive and confess the Lordship of Jesus. They’re the ones to reign in life! The Amplified version says *“…they shall reign as kings in life.”*

Righteousness gives you dominion; righteousness consciousness eliminates guilt, condemnation or inferiority, and places you above Satan and his accusations. It also gives you the boldness and confidence to pray to God and expect answers. You’re unafraid and unashamed before Him, because you have peace with Him through the Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 5:1).

Without an understanding of righteousness, you really can’t live victoriously over the adversary and adversities. You’ll be subject to the elements of this world, whereas you’re meant to rule and reign over them.

Become more conscious that you’re the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. Stay and live in the Word. Declare in faith, *“I’m a king and I reign in righteousness; I’m superior to Satan, his demons and circumstances.”* By the power of Jesus Christ, the whole world is subdued before you. You have the dominion over Satan and the rulers of the darkness of this world! Glory to God!

*CONFESSION*

_I’m righteousness-conscious. I have the mastery over circumstances, demons and their manipulations. The angels of God minister in my behalf, even now, for I’ve received an overflowing of God’s grace and I’m made a champion in this life. Hallelujah!_

*FURTHER STUDY*

*Romans 5:20-21* Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

*Romans 5:17 AMPC* For if because of one man’s trespass (lapse, offense) death reigned through that one, much more surely will those who receive [God’s] overflowing grace (unmerited favor) and the free gift of righteousness [putting them into right standing with Himself] reign as kings in life through the one Man Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).

*1 Year Bible Reading Plan :* Matthew 5: 21-48 & Genesis 15-17

*2 Year Bible Reading Plan :* Matthew 3:10-17 & Genesis 6

*Get Your PDF January 2021 Rhapsody Copy on This link: http:///freerhapsodypdfdownloadapp today​​.*

*Follow Pastor Chris: http://pastorchrislive.org/followpastorchris/ceewcavz5*

For a daily article reading and feedback: www.rhapsodyofrealities.org.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:24am On Jan 09, 2021

*MANIFEST HIS GLORY .*

Saturday, January 9th .
Pastor Chris

_*But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvellous light (1 Peter 2:9 AMPC).*_

One of the most beautiful revelations in the Word of God is the truth that as new creations, we’re the glory of God in a dark and cynical world. We’re the solution to the darkness in the world. The Bible says, _*“For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people...”*_ (Isaiah 60:2).

The gross darkness in the world is the indication that it’s your time to shine and light up your world. Romans 8:19 says, _*“For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.”*_ The world is waiting for you to manifest the glory of God, to free it from decay and corrupting influences of Satan.

Psalm 74:20 says the dark places of the earth are filled with the habitations of cruelty. That’s talking about spiritual darkness and wickedness that’s prevalent in today’s world. But when you show up, the darkness and cruelty are dispelled. When you come into the world of the unsaved, bearing the light of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, salvation comes to them.

You give meaning, direction and beauty to your world. You’re the light in a dark world and the salt of the earth. Jesus said, _*“...as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you”*_ (John 20:21). He sent us to bring glory, excellence and meaning to the lives of those in our world. This is your ministry. This is your life.

*CONFESSION*

*I’m the manifestation, the out-shining of the glory of God. His splendour, excellence and perfection are expressed through me. And despite the darkness and hardship in today’s world, I’m more than a conqueror, for Christ in me is the hope of glory! I walk in the glory—in my health, academics, job, business, family and finances. Praise God!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *John 17:22* And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: *||*

*||* *Romans 8:30* Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 7:7-29 & Genesis 23-24

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 5:1-10 & Genesis 9

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:04am On Jan 11, 2021

*BE RESOLVED TO LIVE FOR HIM .*

Monday, January 11th .
Pastor Chris

_*Jesus knew that the Father had put all things under his power, and that he had come from God and was returning to God (John 13:3 NIV).*_

In Acts 21, the saints at Tyre warned and pleaded with Paul not to go to Jerusalem, because of the afflictions he’d face there. They told him he’d be tortured, imprisoned and killed. But Paul’s response is most inspiring! He said, _*“...Why are you weeping and breaking my heart? I am ready not only to be bound, but also to die in Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus”*_ (Acts 21:13 NIV).

What a resolve! He refused to fear; he set his face like Jesus, to go to Jerusalem, even though it meant death! The Bible says, _*“And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem”*_ (Luke 9:51). The phrase, “stedfastly set” is “stērizō” (Greek), which means “to turn resolutely in a certain direction,” to be resolved.

Jesus’ countenance was so resolute that anybody that looked at Him knew He was up to something; he had made a decision. He knew what was awaiting Him in Jerusalem. He said to His disciples, _*“...The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified…”*_ (Luke 24:7), but He was undeterred; He steadfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem.

The Samaritans were hostile to Him, because they could see on His face He was headed to Jerusalem, and they didn’t like it (Luke 9:53). His decision was obvious from His countenance; registered on His visage! Why? He knew the Father was depending on Him.

Even though the Father had given all things into His hands, the decision about whether or not to die for the world, was left to Him (Jesus); but He was focused. This is how you should be resolved to serve Him with your life, to live as a Christian, no matter what!

Make a decision that’s worthy of Jesus, because He made a decision to save you. Never allow any form of distraction in your service to the Lord and spreading of the Gospel around the world. Let it be so strong that even your countenance conveys it.

*CONFESSION*

*I live purposefully unto the Lord, and for His glory. I’m excited about the Holy Spirit, about the Word of God, and fervent in soul winning. Irrespective of the challenges and the difficulties in today’s world, I’m resolved in serving the Lord, shining brightly in glory and righteousness. Hallelujah!*

*||* *John 9:4* I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 8:28-9:1-17 & Genesis 27-28

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 5:21-30 & Genesis 11

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:50am On Jan 12, 2021

*BOLDNESS IN THE DAY OF CRISIS.*

Tuesday, January 12th.

Pastor Chris

_*Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17).*_

A few years ago, a certain Christian brother was kidnapped by a cult. When they arrived at the kidnappers’ shrine, he saw the skulls of several people who had been beheaded; and shortly after their arrival, the ritualists began to call their latest captives one after the other to the slaughter slab.

Suddenly, the brother began to speak in other tongues. As he spoke in tongues, one of the ritualists came to shut him up, but he spoke in tongues even louder. While everyone else was enveloped in fear, he spoke out in tongues! Soon enough, pandemonium erupted amongst the ritualists and they kicked him out of their midst. He was freed.

That brother’s experience reveals what happens when you’re full of the Spirit; you’re bold! At that moment when trouble strikes, the power of the Holy Spirit would rise in you; words will come out of you in torrents of divine energy.

Victory is assured in the fullness of the Spirit. When trouble comes, you’re ready; you’re bold in the day of crisis. The word “judgment” is from the Greek word, “krisis”—the derivative of the English word “crisis.” It depicts a time of intense difficulty or danger.

There have been times when it was said that a Christian was travelling in a bus, and there was a terrible accident, and everybody died. Was the Christian supposed to die with them? No! He was supposed to have boldness in the time of crisis.

He could have declared at that moment, “In the Name of Jesus, I’m preserved! I don’t die!” He may not even need to say anything at all, because he was already prayed up before he got on the bus. The Bible doesn’t say, “…that we may shout in the day of crisis”; no, it says we may have boldness in the day of crisis. With that boldness of the Spirit, you’ll prevail, irrespective of the circumstances or crisis. Hallelujah!

*Pause for a Moment- And Think!�*

_"You will be the same person you are now in 20 years time except for the books you read and the people you meet"_ . Pastor Chris

If this is TRUE and It is..

Then you have a SUPER Reason to have the New ROR App3.0 on your device!

Click��
https:///30XG30w

_Don’t wait any further Download, Subscribe & Share!_

*CONFESSION*

*With boldness and an undeniable faith, I reign in this life. It makes no difference what I face, I refuse to be anxious or afraid. I declare peace and calmness over circumstances; I’m bold and confident to face life and win, because greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world. Hallelujah!*

*Impact the lives of many around the world as you sponsor FREE copies of this life changing devotional to schools, hospitals, orphanages, etc... Click To sponsor:* http:///RORsponsorship

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *1 John 4:17-18* Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. 18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. *||*

*||* *Proverbs 24:10* [If] thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength [is] small. *||*

*||* *Proverbs 28:1* The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 9:18-38 & Genesis 29-30

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 5:31-40 & Genesis 12

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:08am On Jan 13, 2021

*THE PLACE CALLED CHRIST .*

Wednesday, January 13th .
Pastor Chris

_*Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son (Colossians 1:13).*_

As read in our theme verse, you’ve been translated from the domain of darkness into the kingdom of God’s dear Son; that’s your new place in life. It’s the place called “Christ,” where you reign and rule with dominion over darkness.

If for example you’ve been experiencing demonic oppression at night or having nightmares, perhaps it’s because you didn’t know who you are and where you are. Now that you know, it should never happen again.

Jesus said, _*“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free”*_ (John 8:32). You don’t need deliverance; you got your deliverance when you came into Christ. The Bible says, _*“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature…”*_ (2 Corinthians 5:17). Colossians 2:6 says, _*“So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him”*_ (NIV).

Live your life IN CHRIST! Carry the Christ-atmosphere everywhere you go. You’re shielded, protected and kept by His power in your new home (Christ). It has to become as real to you as the house in which you live physically. Become conscious of this and you’ll never know frustration or discouragement, fear, sickness, disease or infirmity.

You may say, “Pastor Chris, what if I’ve been born again for many years, but right now, I’m going through some trouble in my body?” Simple: with the understanding that you’re in Christ, and your authority in Him, just say, “In the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I stand in that which belongs to me! I reject the pain! I reject the infirmity, and I stand strong in Christ!” Then wrap your arms around your body and say, “Body, comply!”

Your body has no option than to comply. You’re not in Satan’s domain; you’re in Christ, the place of great glory and dominion, with power over Satan, sickness, disease and death. Blessed be God!

*CONFESSION*

*I’ve been taken out of the power, dominion, control, and authority of darkness, into absolute safety! I live in the presence of God, and function with the dominion of Christ; I’m seated with Christ in the realm of glory—too far and too high from Satan’s domain! I’m superior to Satan! Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *2 Corinthians 5:17* Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. *||*

*||* *Ephesians 2:6* And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus: *||*

*||* *Colossians 1:12-14 AMPC* Giving thanks to the Father, Who has qualified and made us fit to share the portion which is the inheritance of the saints (God’s holy people) in the Light. 13 [The Father] has delivered and drawn us to Himself out of the control and the dominion of darkness and has transferred us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, 14 In Whom we have our redemption through His blood, [which means] the forgiveness of our sins. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 10:1-23 & Genesis 31-33

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 5:41-48 & Genesis 13

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:10am On Jan 14, 2021

*CONSCIOUSLY SOW THE WORD IN YOU .*

Thursday, January 14th .
Pastor Chris

_*Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap (Galatians 6:7).*_

The Word of God is seed, and what do you do to a seed if you want it to produce a good harvest? You sow it in the right environment. Through meditation, you sow God’s Word into your heart. If you don’t sow the right seeds, weeds will grow of themselves. Your heart is God’s garden and you can’t allow “weeds” to grow in it.

Weeds are wrong thoughts that are received into the heart. If you allow them, they’ll destroy the crop of God’s Word in your life. We see how this happens in the parable that Jesus gave about the sower who went forth to sow his seeds (Read Matthew 13:7, 22).

Make up your mind to only allow the right seeds in your heart, because as read in our theme verse, what you sow is what you reap. The Word in your heart will produce a harvest of the Word and great blessings in your life. Therefore, consciously sow the Word into your heart; set your heart for it.

As you study and meditate on the Scriptures, tell yourself, “I walk in truth; I walk in love; I walk in Christ; I walk by the Spirit. I have the Spirit of boldness. No sickness in my body; I walk in divine health, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ!”

These are perilous times; the Bible says, _*“This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come”*_ (2 Timothy 3:1). We’re in that time that was spoken about, and only those who walk in the dominion of the Word, in the consciousness of their victory in and through the Word, will prevail.

So, learn the Word of God for yourself, for your life. Store it in your heart, and let it come out of your mouth, _*“...for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh”*_ (Matthew 12:34).

*CONFESSION*

*My heart is God’s garden, and His Word grows in me continually, producing harvests of blessings. I mount guard over my heart, allowing only the Word to grow and prevail. And by the Word, I walk in victory, success and advancement, every day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Acts 20:32* And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified. *||*

*||* *Romans 10:10* For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. *||*

*||* *Luke 6:45* A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh. *||*

*||* *Philippians 4:8* Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 10:24-42 & Genesis 34-35

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 6:1-13 & Genesis 14

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 10:57am On Jan 15, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 15

PEACE AND RIGHTEOUSNESS

Pastor Chris

And the work of righteousness shall be peace… (Isaiah 32:17).

Psalm 85:10-11 tells us something beautiful; it says, “Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other. Truth shall spring out of the earth; and righteousness shall look down from heaven.” In the New Testament, mercy and truth have met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other. Romans 5:1 says, “Therefore being declared righteous by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.”

The Greek word translated “justified” in the KJV is “Dikaioo,” which means to be acquitted and declared righteous. Now that you’ve been declared righteous and have right standing with God by faith, you have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ; you’re at one with Him. The word “peace” is the Greek, “eirene” which means to be set at one again, to be brought into harmony, concord, safety, with God.

There’s no need for you to be afraid that one day, God will recall all your wrongs and punish you for your sins. You’ve come home to Him; you’re now at rest in Him through Christ Jesus. He made it possible; it’s the result of His righteousness that you’ve received.

He’s brought you to Himself. There’s a oneness now: “For he is our peace, who hath made both one… Having abolished in his flesh the enmity…to make in himself…one new man, so making peace; And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross… And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh…” (Ephesians 2:14-17).

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for my glorious life in Christ, and my oneness with you. Your righteousness has produced peace in me; peace with prosperity! Thank you for this awesome life of dominion and joy, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
John 14:27; Ephesians 2:14-17 NIV

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 11:1-30 & Genesis 36-37

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 6:14-24 & Genesis 15
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:36am On Jan 17, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 17

RECOGNIZING OUR AUTHORITY IN HIS NAME

Pastor Chris

And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 2:6).

There’s so much that we can do when we take advantage of our authority and dominion in Christ. Too many Christians have been too quiet about many things, living as though they’re victims in life; no! Take charge; you’re in office.

You’re seated with Christ in the place of power, in the position of authority; you have His dominion; it’s yours by right; so, use it! Make things right in your life, in your home, in your ministry, job, business, city, nation, etc., using the Name of Jesus. That Name is greater than every government, or institution, name or title that could be conferred, both in this world and in the world to come.

Jesus Christ is LORD over all, and the God of all flesh. With this knowledge, you can, and should, put a stop to the uprisings, wars, epidemics, wickedness, perils, and havocs the devil concocts and attempts to wreak around the world. Putting a stop to these things is simple: Use the authority and power of His Name in prayer!

The Message translation gives an excellent rendering of Ephesians 1:20-22. It says, “…God raised him from death and set him on a throne in deep heaven, in charge of running the universe, everything from galaxies to governments, no name and no power exempt from his rule. And not just for the time being, but forever. He is in charge of it all, has the final word on everything….” This is extraordinary.

However, He’s not in charge and ruling if you do nothing. The way He runs the earth and sets things in order is through us, the Church. We’re His seed, prolonging His days; He rules through us. When you speak, it’s Him speaking. When you take action against the forces of darkness and wickedness in your nation, that’s Him taking an action.

Satan has no chance if you’d recognise and take advantage of your position and ability in Christ—the glory and power you wield in His Name! Even now, use that authority! Declare in the Name of Jesus, the specific changes you want in any area of your life and you’ll have a testimony. Blessed be God!

CONFESSION
I’m seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above all the hardships, troubles, perils and corrupting influences in the world. I dominate and triumph over circumstances today. Christ reigns and rules through me; His dominion and righteousness are expressed through me. Blessed be His Name forever.

FURTHER STUDY
Ephesians 2:5-6 AMPC; Philippians 2:9-10

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 12:22-50 & Genesis 40-41

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 7:1-12 & Genesis 17

Today's Rhapsody in Audio Format: 'https:///Rhapsodyaudio'

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2021

*THE GLORIOUS RESULT OF HIS SUFFERING .*

Monday, January 18th .
Pastor Chris

_*According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue (2 Peter 1:3).*_

The Christian is called into a life of glory and excellence. He’s the fruit of Christ’s suffering. The Bible talks about the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow (1 Peter 1:11). You’re the glory He foresaw, for which He endured the Cross and despised the shame (Hebrews 12:2). You’re the glorious result of His suffering.

Jesus Christ is the effulgence of the Father’s glory; the express image of His Person (Hebrews 1:3). And that’s exactly what He’s made you, for the Bible says as He is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17). He said, _*“And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one”*_ (John 17:22). Live with this consciousness every day!

2 Corinthians 3:18 explains it some more. It lets us know that the Word of God is a mirror: _*“But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.”*_ A mirror reflects whatever is set before it. If you stood in front of a mirror, you’d see your own reflection. The Word of God is a mirror, and the image of you that it reflects is “the glory of God”; that’s who you really are!

You’ve been glorified with Jesus. You have His life and His righteousness now, with the same Holy Spirit who raised Him from death, at work in you. This is huge! God chose you to show forth His praises and manifest His glory in the earth: _*“But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light”*_ (1 Peter 2:9).

*PRAYER*

*Thank you Father, for I’ve been brought out of sin, sickness, disease, depression, poverty, frustrations and everything associated with Satan and darkness, into your eternal glory—where I shine and reign gloriously in life by grace, through righteousness. My journey is one of glory, triumph, success and prosperity. Glory to your Name forever!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *1 Peter 2:9 AMPC* But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. *||*

*||* *Romans 8:16-17* The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with [him], that we may be also glorified together. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 13:1-23 & Genesis 42-43

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 7:13-20 & Genesis 18

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (106) (Reply)

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 269
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.