Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met (42763 Views)

Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by PapiNigga: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
So lovely...

Bolaji and Lade are set to tie the knot come next month no doubt, but the two lovebirds have decided to take it back to Howard University, and to the same lecture room where it all started.

See below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/nigerian-couple-takes-their-pre-wedding.html?m=1

11 Likes

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by PapiNigga: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by Ermacc: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
Are you sure the main kpanku started at Howard university. grin

22 Likes

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by smartty68(m): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
Oh I seeee! This is close to the university Dino Melaye graduated from...

But I see no university just windows sad

Congrats to them!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by vivypretty(f): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
beautiful. congrats

4 Likes

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by Kondomatic(m): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Bloggers these days hardly sit down to write creative articles. All they do is jump from Facebook, to Twitter, to Instagram to get pictures people shared on their timelines.
It's pathetic.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by Cholls(m): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
My brother good for them
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by pocohantas(f): 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kondomatic:
Bloggers these days hardly sit down to write creative articles. All they do is jump from Facebook, to Twitter, to Instagram to get pictures people shared on their timelines.
It's pathetic.
Tiri gbosa for you!!!

28 Likes

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by Kondomatic(m): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:
Tiri gbosa for you!!!
First time we are agreeing on same thing.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by WatchinginHD(m): 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Fyne pipu

2 Likes

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by Magnoliaa(f): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kondomatic:
It's pathetic.

Really pathetic!

6 Likes

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by Jaytecq(m): 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
so how is this related to the hustle? sad

3 Likes

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by MrMoney007: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Waiting for a bold couple to show off pre divorce photos.

5 Likes

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hmmm. Pre wedding everywhere undecided
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by cerowo(f): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Wow wow wow wow.. They look lovely... congrats to them

3 Likes

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by mayorkyzo: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Good for them..check my signature for your A4 papers...
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by bbbabes(f): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
HOWARD...that's cool

Who go OOU for here or MAPOLY

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by cutesimplycalm(f): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dey both look cute

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by MissCokie(f): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hope the union would work. All i see this days is pictures with fake marriage.
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by whizzyleejr(m): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
Really, if i wan shoot my pre-wedding photo my primary school no dey exist, secondary school is now semi-public, university is on strike, why??grincheesycheesygrin

4 Likes

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by SweetJoystick(m): 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
My own go be secondary school

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by touwo: 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
So sweet

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
Eleyi wunmi o

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by Donjcco(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
My brother, my sister pls help me to win an AWARD for FUPRE MOST POPULAR STUDENT and BEST SUG EXECUTIVE. (DON J)
http://fupresug17..com/2017/07/fma-17-votings-commences.html?m=1

Voting ends tomorrow morning 20th July 2017
Thank you.. God bless you
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by nextstep(m): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lovette, is that you? Shwuoo!!! I thought you said he was your cousin?

*na play oh* grin
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by LexngtonSteele: 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
I met my babe in a Mamaput bukateria.

She ate 3 pieces of ponmo, 4 eggs, 2 fish and 4 pieces of meat...

That's why she's now my EX angry

4 Likes

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by Nairadolla1: 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
LMAO
MrMoney007:
Waiting for a bold couple to show off pre divorce photos.
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by femi4: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
cerowo:
Wow wow wow wow..
They look lovely...
congrats to them
Why you dey blow siren for this thread?

You be fire fighter

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by Damminglola(f): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lovely kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by cerowo(f): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
femi4:
Why you dey blow siren for this thread?
You be fire fighter
tongue
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by veacea: 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
Good for them

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / BEST HOOK-UP SITE In The Country / Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.