Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. (5803 Views)

Haa Ladies Stop Giving Him Mouth Action (see Picture) / “ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady / Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Kentura(m): 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
optional1:

your papa
Sorry, I lowered my standards.
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by optional1(f): 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
Stevengerd:
Optional pon this wan again ohh! some peeps go still break bottle on this trend. just watchout

make they break the bottle carry am come meet me for sambisa forest i dey there with shekau....
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by foster881(m): 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2017

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Stevengerd(m): 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
optional1:

make they break the bottle carry am come meet me for sambisa forest i dey there with shekau....
Lol.. Optional1 next season go tight mehn, morata be joining cfc in a jiffy.
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by optional1(f): 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
Inanna:
She's right this time though. If you like, play the role of the perfect wife material, cook amazing meals for him, clean and polish his house, wash his clothes and dirty boxers, allow him to twist you into different shapes in the name of sex styles, he'd still tell you that the man that'll marry you would be very lucky if you aren't the one he wants. Girls be wise.

they are many here, pretending to be holy, meanwhile in real life they are busy running after Alhaji, chief and co...

They will run away from here...
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

na dat type woman I dey avoid
she fit be club gal sef
e be like u never jam grin
there are girls wey go dey form strong SU...all day dem go dey scream jehovah and dem sabi speak in tongues but codedly dem dey do runz.when i dey sch then the lodge wey i rent there was this strong christian babe.she sabi pray ehn no be small and she no dey wear trouser.u can imagine our surprise when we hear sa she dey shag our 70 sumptin yr old landlord and in return she dey live free for the room.bro is dat not prostitution? cheesy.The babe wey u fit say decent cos of her appearance na she even fit be olosho in reality.sometimes no use appearanc judge oo.check her character cheesy.
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Victornezzar: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

e be like u never jam grin
there are girls wey go dey form strong SU...all day dem go dey scream jehovah and dem sabi speak in tongues but codedly dem dey do runz.when i dey sch then the lodge wey i rent there was this strong christian babe.she sabi pray ehn no be small and she no dey wear trouser.u can imagine our surprise when we hear sa she dey shag our 70 sumptin yr old landlord and in return she dey live free for the room.bro is dat not prostitution? cheesy.The babe wey u fit say decent cos of her appearance na she even fit be olosho in reality.
Ah bros dem boku wella 4 my church oo, I fit mention names sef
e be like say I go dey reason south Africa lady

1 Like

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by optional1(f): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kentura:
Sorry, I lowered my standards.

same here
Sorry
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by optional1(f): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Stevengerd:
Lol.. Optional next season go tight mehn, morata be joining cfc in a jiffy.

have seen dat
finally there is good news for cfc.
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

southy ke grin grin grin
nice babes still dey naija sha cheesy
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Caustics: 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
optional1:

your papa
you are not normal and its not your fault, no offence taken cool. So who did you open leg for and how did he throw you in the gutter afterwards? undecided
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by dollytino4real(f): 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
optional1:

abeg no help, na my cross na my head shekau put am..

I go cari am finish..
Thank you for ur concern.
pls change that thinking it can lead u into sin more
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Homeboiy: 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
optional1:

lefulefu give this nigga some guguru i didn't say popcorn oh...
Guguru i will pay.
Adanne achoghi m
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
Homeboiy:
I don't even know what to talk
specialty frm optional1 cheesy

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Victornezzar: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

southy ke grin grin grin
nice babes still dey naija sha cheesy
I no dey trust all dis church galz again
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by optional1(f): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Caustics:
you are not normal and its not your fault, no offence taken cool. So who did you open leg for and how did he throw you in the gutter afterwards? undecided

and my answer to your senseless and fool!sh question still remains..

Your papa like your dad your pman your old man..

Ewu ohia
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Homeboiy: 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:
specialty frm optional1 cheesy
Nagode

1 Like

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

I no dey trust all dis church galz again
na dem i dey fear pass sef cheesy.any girl wey u see carry church matter for head like gala must have a really dark secret wey she get and dey hide.also fear those babes wey no go end with my pastor dis and that cheesy.
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Homeboiy:

Nagode
yowa cheesy

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by optional1(f): 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Homeboiy:

Adanne achoghi m

from my heart to you oh...
Please receive it.
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Stevengerd(m): 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
optional1:

have seen dat finally there is good news for cfc.
I swear!

1 Like

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Caustics: 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
optional1:

and my answer to your senseless and fool!sh question still remains..

Your papa like your dad your pman your old man..

Ewu ohia
alright then. try and open it for your own papa, maybe he wont throw you in the gutter afterwards. Big fool. Ewu obodo.
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
Divay22:

Different shapes grin grin grin grin grin grin
acrobatic sex grin
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Homeboiy: 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
optional1:

from my heart to you oh...
Please receive it.

What's on my mind now is how to travel to Enugu to go see gburugburu
my papa never see light since this yr
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by optional1(f): 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:
specialty frm optional cheesy
thank you, na you sabi this business pass..

#Nadworkweywedeydo.

1 Like

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Victornezzar: 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

na dem i dey fear pass sef cheesy.any girl wey u see carry church matter for head like gala must have a really dark secret wey she get and dey hide.also fear those babes wey no go end with my pastor dis and that cheesy.
chai
omo I gats dey watchful ooo, And e get 1 confidence chick wey I don dey eye

1 Like

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Stevengerd(m): 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

Lol, no reason south africa lady i take go beg you. just shine ur eyes wella, study them if e don reach time to hook up
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
optional1:

you are right
i think her account has been hacked...

Campaign bring back our naughty optional1
Sister optional, hope all us well shocked
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
optional1:
if you like wear miniskirt show them your boobs and dress half unclad they will still not marry you..

Guys any lady who opens her leg for you fvckk her like you want let her forget her name and the road to her house...
There are many released olosho at the loose..

Guys open your eyes shine it very well.

damn.. this ur advice no follow at all.
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by optional1(f): 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
Caustics:
alright then. try and open it for your own papa, maybe he wont throw you in the gutter afterwards. Big fool. Ewu obodo.

nkita ohia

your not try it with your mom since you too broke to date a girl in your street or better still too broke to pay an olosho...

Brokely alwaya pained to the ass.
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by optional1(f): 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
Homeboiy:

What's on my mind now is how to travel to Enugu to go see gburugburu
my papa never see light since this yr

i don't understand you oh..
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Homeboiy: 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
optional1:

i don't understand you oh..
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo / I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? / Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.