Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. (5870 Views)

Haa Ladies Stop Giving Him Mouth Action (see Picture) / “ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady / Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Optional2(f): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2017
Victornezzar:
Ah no na so u get alternate sef

na my first be this nah
check date..
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Victornezzar: 9:33am On Jul 20, 2017
Optional2:

na my first be this nah

check date..
oh its tru
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by ADIEMUS(f): 9:52am On Jul 20, 2017
Lefulefu gimme popcorn!!!!!

I HATE guys. I can't disgrace myself because of any man that isn't family.
Girls,stop chasing men.Let them chase you.
USE YOUR BRAIN
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 20, 2017
ADIEMUS:

USE YOUR BRAIN
i put ur own for oven cheesy
take cheesy cheesy

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Optional2(f): 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
ADIEMUS:

USE YOUR BRAIN

abeg help me tell them oh..

They will alwayz think you are fighting for feminism when you say all this...
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by adegeye38(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
she is 100% right
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Beosten(m): 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
lefulefu:
popcorn time :G cheesy

Lefulefu come o, one relationship advice don land.
I wooed one gal and she said she go think about it. She no gree finish thinking but she don start to dey address me as "dear". Shey i don hammer be dt?
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Beosten(m): 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
lefulefu:

well in a way sha.but u know say the time tuface start to dey experiment with different babes dey born upandan he was already made.so it was obvious those babes dey chase am for im money and fame and tuface was sharp enough to know this.so this was why he married ann cos na ann dey wit am when he wasnt that made.it wasnt about being decent per se.
for me sha me if a babe give me monkey style for ze oza room and she"s adventurious omo i go marry her ooooo cheesy

Satan pikin, he yaff corrupt finish
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
Beosten:

Lefulefu come o, one relationship advice don land.
I wooed one gal and she said she go think about it. She no gree finish thinking but she don start to dey address me as "dear". Shey i don hammer be dt?
hmmm e be like she like u and she no wan quick tell u yes make u no call her cheap or she no know her mind.keep askin her and if she still never give u a definite answer then date her best friend to make her jealous.shey her friend fine? cheesy
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
Beosten:

Satan pikin, he yaff corrupt finish
iyam an innocent guy grin
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by ADIEMUS(f): 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
Optional2:

abeg help me tell them oh..

They will alwayz think you are fighting for feminism when you say all this...

My sister,some girls would never listen.some would finish reading this your post,get dressed,go to their boyfriends house and spread their legs wide like Trojan gate for the guy to knack anyhow.Before they get married their vagina has already lost all its friction then their father would have no choice but to reduce their bride price to ten naira.

but the dude is already experienced.
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by ADIEMUS(f): 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
lefulefu:

i put ur own for oven cheesy
take cheesy cheesy

Tanchu

Hmmmmmm this popcorn is very sweet just like the type Olivia's mum bought for her. cheesy
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
ADIEMUS:

Tanchu

Hmmmmmm this popcorn is very sweet just like the type Olivia's mum bought for her. cheesy
correct grin grin
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Optional2(f): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
ADIEMUS:

My sister,some girls would never listen.some would finish reading this your post,get dressed,go to their boyfriends house and spread their legs wide like Trojan gate for the guy to knack anyhow.Before they get married their vagina has already lost all its friction then their father would have no choice but to reduce their bride price to ten naira.

but the dude is already experienced.

of course they read this but they hissed and left with sad face, saying in their mind optional is stup!d she has gone mad...

A lady who haven't reach 25 her vagina will be as wide as an ocean... I just pity the man who will finally eat the remnant loose vagina..

The father won't even collect bride price from a loose child's head. He will just dash the man..
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Optional2(f): 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
lefulefu:
correct grin grin

pop corn business go fit you die aswear.

1 Like

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by ADIEMUS(f): 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
Optional2:

of course they read this but they hissed and left with sad face, saying in their mind optional is stup!d she has gone mad...

A lady who haven't reach 25 her vagina will be as wide as an ocean... I just pity the man who will finally eat the remnant loose vagina..

The father won't even collect bride price from a loose child's head. He will just dash the man..

The most annoying aspect is that when they meet a decent girl they would start hating.you would hear them say things like 'virginity is not dignity its just lack of opportunity'.Very useless statement I must say.

Anyways,#TEAM CODED VIRGIN# because the way some people eye is shining you don't know who is who.
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
Optional2:

pop corn business go fit you die aswear.
grin grin grin
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Optional2(f): 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
ADIEMUS:

The most annoying aspect is that when they meet a decent girl they would start hating.you would hear them say things like 'virginity is not dignity its just lack of opportunity'.Very useless statement I must say.

Anyways,#TEAM CODED VIRGIN# because the way some people eye is shining you don't know who is who.

aswear
our men knows what they want at the end....

#proudlyteamvirgin my sister.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mouth Action Photos Of Juventus' Goalkeeper, Buffon With Girlfriend Go Viral / What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. / Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.