Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? (5808 Views)

She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] / Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? / I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? by Mekuze2(m): 7:09pm On May 18, 2019
Dear Nairalanders,

I was relaxing with my girlfriend wen her phone rang, she picked and was talking to a guy on the phone ND her voice changed to sweet voice dt she doesn't even use to talk to me.. I acted cool, so after the call I asked her who it was on the phone ND she said it's one of her toasters.

When I protested and told her dt I thought we are exclusive...she asked me if we are married.
Please guys what do I do cus I have not gotten myself since yesterday it happened... how do I pay her back Matured minds please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? by Styluscrib(m): 7:16pm On May 18, 2019
Guy,
Your days of happy ending are over if you still
Think of how to pay her back, Rather run and seek solace somewhere else.
You heard say (were you married) witnessed her changed her Voice with another man even when beside you.

Guy wake up from that sleep and act normal.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? by daddytime(m): 7:21pm On May 18, 2019
You still didn't answer her simple question.

Now let me re-phrase the question..

You don marry her?

20 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? by phrancys001(m): 7:22pm On May 18, 2019
You caught her red handed right? U better start banging her blue banging before ur visa expire exclusive koor DJ spinall ni

17 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? by Mekuze2(m): 7:24pm On May 18, 2019
phrancys001:
You caught her red handed right? U better start banging her blue banging before ur visa expire exclusive koor DJ spinall ni
it's not about sex... I love her.
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? by Mekuze2(m): 7:25pm On May 18, 2019
daddytime:
You still didn't answer her simple question.

Now let me re-phrase the question..

You don marry her?
about to but not sure again.
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? by marooh: 7:28pm On May 18, 2019
Marry her nah grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? by Mekuze2(m): 7:34pm On May 18, 2019
marooh:
Marry her nah grin
marry a cheat?
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? by Deepfeel(m): 7:41pm On May 18, 2019
But she's right na, she's not your wife and you two aren't engaged, double dating is allowed in such case grin

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? by Mekuze2(m): 7:47pm On May 18, 2019
Deepfeel:
But she's right na, she's not your wife and you two aren't engaged, double dating is allowed in such case grin
chaii u have finished me... somebody I want to engage.
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? by Deepfeel(m): 7:51pm On May 18, 2019
Mekuze2:
chaii u have finished me... somebody I want to engage.
Then what are you waiting for, engage her before another guy does and don't stop there proceed to marriage

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? by iCauseTrouble: 7:52pm On May 18, 2019
Instead of you to be happy, you are sad. You bettter go and get packs of condom and fuuckk her like tomorrow will never come before she moves on to the next fucker

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 18, 2019
Pay somones' daughter bak?? For wat nah??ve u paid a dime on her head?pls leave her alone
Mekuze2:
Dear Nairalanders,

I was relaxing with my girlfriend wen her phone rang, she picked and was talking to a guy on the phone ND her voice changed to sweet voice dt she doesn't even use to talk to me.. I acted cool, so after the call I asked her who it was on the phone ND she said it's one of her toasters.

When I protested and told her dt I thought we are exclusive...she asked me if we are married.
Please guys what do I do cus I have not gotten myself since yesterday it happened... how do I pay her back Matured minds please
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 18, 2019
I pity guys dat take women serious!

4 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? by marooh: 8:21pm On May 18, 2019
Mekuze2:
marry a cheat?

Olgar no put all ur egg in one basket nah!!!

She na good investor...........abeg buy in wholesale
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? by united442(m): 8:41pm On May 18, 2019
Mekuze2:
we know you love her,but that's you only payback..
she wont even do againgrin..
oya start arranging your loadsgrin
your rent has expiredgrin

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? by iTearHerToto: 9:22pm On May 18, 2019
Please guys what do I do cus I have not gotten myself since yesterday

3 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? by Amuocha: 9:23pm On May 18, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 18, 2019
go ahead and marry her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? by primeache: 9:45pm On May 18, 2019
How long have you guys been dating?
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? by Next2Bezee(m): 10:16pm On May 18, 2019
Mekuze2:
Dear Nairalanders,

Be a better man.

It's obvious she does not respect you in the slightest. For her to ask you that question simply means she is ready to dump you at a moment's notice, which I am sure you know. Tie belt around your rod, raise your head high and walk out of the relationship.

If you take yourself seriously, you will regain your self-esteem in time and be financially better than you are now. When that time comes, she will come begging. But, for now, just leave her and go improve yourself. Don't let olosho destroy your peace of mind.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? by Emmannn101(m): 10:30pm On May 18, 2019
Mekuze2:

Its because the guy she was talking to is richer than you

Get money and She will be yours forever

3 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? by BeardedKarma(m): 10:36pm On May 18, 2019
Damn Brother!! Seems to me that trouble loves the smell of you. You posted a few hours back about problems at home with your parents and accomodation. Now, it's girl problems. I wouldn't want to say you welcome all these with open arms...but you need to go back to the drawing board and dust off unnecessary things and find your feet.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? by babyfaceafrica: 10:52pm On May 18, 2019
all this weak men..where did they come from?....and he still has the effontery to ask us what he should do?...give her award nah...nansense

3 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? by Mrkumareze(m): 11:23pm On May 18, 2019
I like her approach, that's enough room for you to.also flex ... you aren't married to her so beat u gaim is the seex.. kontinue to bang her until she realize her mistakes then you push her away
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? by majormofor(m): 11:31pm On May 18, 2019
Hey dear�.
*Are you normally bored most times,*
Get bored no more

I'd love you to join this Tv community called *mo4~TV�*.That's where you get;
The funniest memes�
riddles and jokes�,
Crazy Savage replies�,
juicy stories,
wavy gists�,
educational updates
Technology tips�,
*Business Ideas*,
*loads of Giveaways�* and so much more. All you have to do to join this family is tap the link below

https:///2348146829295?text=Welcome%20to%20mo4~TV%2C%20Thank%20you%20for%20wanting%20to%20join%20the%20community%20,i%20was%20refered%20by%20SEYI%20,%20my%20name%20is

Trust me it's fun all through�
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? by Sluvist(m): 11:39pm On May 18, 2019
What she is not telling you if that the relationship in between the 2 of you is just casual not serious, she can leave you at any moment and she don't mind your reaction to it. You can enjoy her when you are together but try and control your emotion.
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? by Nobody: 3:30am On May 19, 2019
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? by louiskay(m): 7:58am On May 19, 2019
LoL

Alpha Female Vs. Weak man...

That new nigga is either a better scopist, serious minded
or loaded with cash.
Re: I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? by aprilwise(m): 8:20am On May 19, 2019
Someone made a statement here on NL, You don't demand faithfulness from a lady you are not married to. Guys use your brain to reason not your heart think.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? by BLUEJAYY: 9:06am On May 19, 2019
Emancipate yourself from emotional bondage before you get yourself into a psychological catastrophe. Only you can love you. grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:51am On May 19, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Please guys what do I do cus I have not gotten myself since yesterday

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Lectures Guys On How To Properly Squeeze Breast (watch Video) / Friendly Warning To Girls ( WOMB DAMAGE) / My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.