Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK (25511 Views)

Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) / Pastor Nsikanabasi Ese Accuses Ephraim Inyang Of Embezzling N200m Christmas Fund / Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by zanotti: 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Bright�....big ups fam �
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by ExpensiveG: 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
ItchingPreek:

Somalia nko? Abi ppl wey Dey there no be human being? Wetin make dem talk?

Focus more on the good things Gods given you bro and overlook the less he denied you.

Sure this bloodsucking politicians only think of themselves but bro, if you check ppl Wey et even beg for ordinary food to chop you go thank baba God for the "much" he's done for you

Guy na true talk....

if I see my situation, look another person own. I dey wish say make I just turn to FAIRY der distribute food, money, clothes, house etc like how dem dey do for inside cartoon

1 Like

Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by dtruth50: 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
kowope99:
First class is easy over there jare 80% of Nigeria federal university student can get it if dey are given the chance.

i swear guy. no much thinkin, no drinkin garri, no lukin 4 whr to read, no lukin 4 torch light etc. hmm
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by patola080(m): 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
pyyxxaro:
using tax payers money to send their kids abroad

God de shaaa undecided
u re right how do u think dey will take care of the education system in dis so call Nigeria
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by ExpensiveG: 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
Adeyinka12:
this country tire me die
grin
Bro, e go better.... . no worry ..

1 Like

Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by freeman4ever(m): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
emmasure11:
Today's winning went as planned congratulations to my today's buyers for more information about our games call or Whatsapp me on the number showing below please no free games serious minded people only
guy where my 3k?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by GeneralOjukwu: 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
I don't get this....UK grads should please answer.
Please, is it that easy to get a 1st Class in the UK?
This week alone I have seen at least 5.
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by Stevengerd(m): 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The children of all corrupt Nigerian politicians will amount to nothing.
They shall bring woes and misery to their families.

The cry of the masses will never go unheard.

Their foreign degrees will have the same worth as a used tissue paper.
Hmmm! your own version of psalms 109
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by Adeyinka12(m): 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
ExpensiveG:

grin
Bro, e go better.... . no worry ..
till when ? bro if I get little cash I will leave naija
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by ExpensiveG: 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
Adeyinka12:
till when ?
bro if I get little cash I will leave naija

Guy no kill me with laugh, if I just check out how Naija economy be, na to use one bottle cool my temper.....

If you see dey kind dream wey I dey dream every night grin

Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by ExpensiveG: 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
Safiaa:
Everybody's blessing is different. It's not about when you finish, its about how you finish.

Thanks alot......

Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by whizzyleejr(m): 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
Which of them has bagged first class in medicine
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
It's a fine personal achievement and congratulations to the young lad, but there are more appropriate places for this than the Politics section of Nairaland. What the hell does his accomplishment have to do with politics?

1 Like

Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by Timblaze(m): 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
21-year-old Son Of Akwa Ibom Commisioner Bags First Class From UK University.PIC

A Nigerian guy from Akwa Ibom state, Bright Ephraim Inyang has bagged a first class degree in Mechanical Engineering at the Coventry University, England. Inyang is a native of Nung Nya, Ikot Ebiere in Onna Local Government Area...

The 21 year old is the son of the Akwa Ibom state Commissioner for works, Akparawa Ephraim Inyang...

His parents were in the United Kingdom to celebrate his great achievement.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/bright-ephraim-inyang-graduates-with-first-class.html

imagine! the poor and average naija children will be in Nigeria struggling to even graduate from sch. couple wit strike like the university in kogi and Benue almost six months strikeand some lecturer frustrating ur effort is still there. congrats to this young man.. let me make money....for my unborn children

1 Like

Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by phantom24: 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
So This man get pikin for America when he never pay me the money that was released embarassedfor my crops he damaged during the road dualization
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by abbeyty(m): 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
And one Mr liar wants us to keep consuming NIGERIAN products while they keep shipping their family abroad for better foreign products.

1 Like

Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
The children of all corrupt Nigerian politicians will amount to nothing. They shall bring woes and misery to their families.
The cry of the masses will never go unheard.
Their foreign degrees will have the same worth as a used tissue paper.
Easy bro.. Let God do the judging
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by otokx(m): 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

very easy, and they party most weekends in summer.
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by SalamRushdie: 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
All this Education paid for with stolen govt money is like using the blood of innocent people to train your child and will only bring curses to that child
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by ogtavia(m): 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
Coventry University...(exhales deeply)...congratulations young blood.
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by bayonino: 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
I didnt even apply for admission before I was granted admission in Coventry University grin grin
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by Josdino(m): 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
21-year-old Son Of Akwa Ibom Commisioner Bags First Class From UK University.PIC

A Nigerian guy from Akwa Ibom state, Bright Ephraim Inyang has bagged a first class degree in Mechanical Engineering at the Coventry University, England. Inyang is a native of Nung Nya, Ikot Ebiere in Onna Local Government Area...

The 21 year old is the son of the Akwa Ibom state Commissioner for works, Akparawa Ephraim Inyang...

His parents were in the United Kingdom to celebrate his great achievement.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/bright-ephraim-inyang-graduates-with-first-class.html

but de say u should not shot video outside but u can skul outside wat de different
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by Pain(m): 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

This is very prevalent in UK and Nigerian Private Universities. It has to do more about marketing their schools than the students. Most of these Universities are now more of Profit Centers than Knowledge Centers with the Primary Mission of delivering profit to investors and Shareholders.

In the end, the graduates are deceived and promoted beyond their mental capacities. I have seen a couple of cases where such graduates become mentally depressed when they face the litmus test in workplaces. Especially when they are unable to meet up with high expectations.

I have counseled quite a few relatives of recent...My concern is the Commodification of First Class Degrees undecided
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by yarimo(m): 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
jjjjj2017:
May thunder fire our polithievians!!!

Fucck all bloody BMC!!!

cc sarrki, NgeneUkwenu, madridguy, yarimo almajiri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:52am On Jul 20, 2017
Season of graduation of the political elites children from foreign universities....
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by ottohan: 1:07am On Jul 20, 2017
why must dey always say, BAG first Class
why not GOT a first class??
Is it dat d first class certificate is too big...or heavy??

2 Likes

Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by phaco(m): 1:29am On Jul 20, 2017
I tire for Nigerians oo why are we not proud of this young man? Its not only politicians that send their children abroad. If u can afford it then go. Commissioner is not elective position its an appointment. When this guy got admission the dad was not yet 'politician' so what are we now saying. Abeg make una change una ways of reasoning
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by seguno2: 2:04am On Jul 20, 2017
Damsman10:
nobody wants school for naija again

And they are public servants responsible and accountable for giving good education to the citizens of Nigeria.
Minister Lai Mohammed should address his senselessly useless ban on his fellow public servants and not to hard working musicians and entertainers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by AreaFada2: 2:09am On Jul 20, 2017
kowope99:
First class is easy over there jare 80% of Nigeria federal university student can get it if dey are given the chance.

Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by AreaFada2: 2:17am On Jul 20, 2017
kowope99:

Who said?

You forget many you see are kids of the elite. They have been to excellent primary & secondary schools too. Some even went to UK boarding schools. Many government officials in 9ja are returnees from abroad and their kids have remained abroad all along.

What is sure is schools have decent facilities, you graduate on time & those who get 1.1 are very focused aside being very smart. There are plenty of opportunities to flex. Quite easy to be distracted.

You have to have been through the system to know.

Having said that, most universities Nigerians come to attend are not among top 25 UK universities.

Getting 1.1 or 2.1 from Oxbridge, University of London Colleges, Edinburgh, Imperial, and other Russel Group (Ivy League) Universities remains tough.
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by bellotaofeek: 2:22am On Jul 20, 2017
And one crazy lai will be condemning shooting videos abroad . Why can't he talk to his cohorts to send their children to Nigeria universities ?
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by Ihutomi: 3:31am On Jul 20, 2017
You mean a commissioner 's son, a common commissioner of a state can comfortably sponsor his son in a UK university, oil corruption is talking. Common commissioner shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Prosecute 400 Suspects For Funding Terrorism / £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General / APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.