Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK (25509 Views)

Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) / Pastor Nsikanabasi Ese Accuses Ephraim Inyang Of Embezzling N200m Christmas Fund / Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by presh001: 5:47am On Jul 20, 2017
fresh children, fresh brain
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by 9jatatafo(m): 6:00am On Jul 20, 2017
When he starts working in Nigeria, he will use the first class to loot this country blind.
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by toprealman: 6:13am On Jul 20, 2017
Yet they want to stop musicians from shooting music video abroad. Rubbish.
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by shadyberry(f): 6:34am On Jul 20, 2017
every time abroad...why not nigeria? at least be proud of your country undecided..lets start hearing the minister's son or daughter bags first class from nigeria university. embarassed. God please,abeg help ur children for this country wei we find ourselves. lipsrsealed
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by Sarah20A(f): 7:04am On Jul 20, 2017
If my father was half of this rich, I would have bagged mine embarassed so they should stop disturbing my eyes

1 Like

Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by Yeeee: 8:02am On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=AreaFada2 post=58636368]

Who said?

You forget many you see are kids of the elite. They have been to excellent primary & secondary schools too. Some even went to UK boarding schools. Many government officials in 9ja are returnees from abroad and their kids have remained abroad all along.

What is sure is schools have decent facilities, you graduate on time & those who get 1.1 are very focused aside being very smart. There are plenty of opportunities to flex. Quite easy to be distracted.

You have to have been through the system to know.

Having said that, most universities Nigerians come to attend are not among top 25 UK universities.

Getting 1.1 or 2.1 from Oxbridge, University of London Colleges, Edinburgh, Imperial, and other Russel Group (Ivy League) Universities remains tough.
I strongly disagree. Children of elite also attend local public schools and they hardly make 2.1, even for those that did their basic schooling abroad. I strongly believe that Nigerians graduating with 2.1 and above in local public schools will make a 1.1 over there if given same opportunity. The keyword is opportunity!
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by wayodude(m): 8:07am On Jul 20, 2017
grin
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by wayodude(m): 8:08am On Jul 20, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
I don't get this....UK grads should please answer.

Please, is it that easy to get a 1st Class in the UK?

This week alone I have seen at least 5.

Listening to the news on the radio today on my way to work I heard the following:

* In the UK today, 25% (1 in 4) of graduating students now graduate with 1st class honours.

* The above means that there are now more students graduating with first class honours than those graduating with 2:2.

* 20 years ago, less than 10% of graduates in the UK made a first.

* A possible reason for this new trend is that 'universities are allegedly are using 'inflated grades' as marketing tool.' - a prof from the university of Surrey said.
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by GeneralOjukwu: 8:17am On Jul 20, 2017
wayodude:

Listening to the news on the radio today on my way to work I heard the following:

* In the UK today, 25% (1 in 4) of graduating students now graduate with 1st class honours.

* The above means that there are now more students graduating with first class honours than those graduating with 2:2.

* 20 years ago, less than 10% of graduates in the UK made a first.

* A possible reason for this new trend is that 'universities are allegedly are using 'inflated grades' as marketing tool.' - a prof from the university of Surrey said.

Bros, this is very very enlightening. Thanks for it. It explains a lot.
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by Sonoyom(m): 8:23am On Jul 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by ofwest47(m): 9:48am On Jul 20, 2017
And they are happy, let them search truly into their mind if the education of this their son is not at the expense of the hundred of thousands of their states children who because his son wants to go and get 1st class in oversea University had no access to education. God will judge .
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by Nellybank(m): 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
Note that his father has been demolishing people's buildings without compensation...
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by Gerrard59(m): 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yeeee:

I strongly disagree. Children of elite also attend local public schools and they hardly make 2.1, even for those that did their basic schooling abroad. I strongly believe that Nigerians graduating with 2.1 and above in local public schools will make a 1.1 over there if given same opportunity. The keyword is opportunity!

Stats to prove? Which elite's child attends public schools in Nigeria? If not the likes of Covenant, Babcock or ABU, they go outside.

Congrats to the lad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Spotted With Atiku, Gbenga Daniel & Chief Tom Ikimi / £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General / APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.