Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds (43012 Views)

Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Vioncy(f): 8:17am On Jul 20, 2017
37M just for house...and here are our vibrant youths, leaders and presidents of tomorrow wasted in crime all because the 37M that is to be used to help the youth is all taken by one Girl called Diezani

LIFE full of
D GOOD
D BAD
and D UGLY
Esseite:

Sorry can't decend this low, dont do mudslings... have a lovely day

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by eliyke(m): 8:20am On Jul 20, 2017
dat house na die,i worked in dat house,she bought jst i pieces of marble at d rate of 88000 bck den in 2014,even her toilet get plasma
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by abels(m): 8:20am On Jul 20, 2017
Esseite:
Can someone put up picture of known ty danjumas highrise in the heart of V.i?

Can someone put up pictures of known atiku's highrise in the heart of V.i?

We fail to pursue people without and iota of career/business profile to check their massive wealth amassment but we dilly dally on that which have a track record of.. charge her to court and convict her period.

The moment Pdp's struggle comes to an end........ dieziani comes up all over the media..

Previous opec president
Prebious Minister - mines and steel
Previous minister - transportation
Previous Minister - Petroleum
High ranking - oil and gas coys board member international and local asides other sectors coys and member of their boards...
International accolades etc...

If kachikwu earned over $1m in mobil oil as Vp/mth, asides gifts and cashbacks, entitlements and PR. We are now talking about a woman who held positions miles ahead of that..

We have not even asked questions about one time governors that turned multi billionaires and trillionaires or senators or old military men etc..

She might be guilty of crimes, charge her to court and win the case.. not all this propaganda here and there..

u have a point o guy
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Kobicove(m): 8:22am On Jul 20, 2017
If this is true then this woman is a kleptomaniac! shocked

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Praktikals(m): 8:23am On Jul 20, 2017
agbangam:
GEJ u no try oo.
And some indomie brain people are clamouring for his return to power.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by one4GOD(f): 8:29am On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 20, 2017
Esseite:

Well... no one mentioned all the above means of division you have stated, there is no tribalistic or ethnic tune to it..

It is visible to the eyes the proceeds of corruption that lay all about in the country, we even have those easiest and without track records.. wont it get us more mileage to consumate all that also alongside?

So because govt cannot prosecute all thieves at the same time they should all be allowed to walk free abi?

You be Mumu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by DTaj: 8:32am On Jul 20, 2017
And some silly clowns want PDP to return in 2019!

The same party under laissez-faire, docile, meek, too gentle, weak, steal-as-you-wish, and do-as-you-like Goodluck Jonathan; and under which Nigeria was practically "bought" by rabidly corrupt people like Diezani!

How could a woman be this greedy?

Having reached Director level at Shell (with humongous salary, perks, and allowances) and also being the wife of a former Military Governor and Chief of Naval Staff (Admiral Allison Maduekwe) before Jonathan nominated her as Minister (under Yar'Adua) and made her a super-Minister for an extra 5 years (from 2010), why did dhse have to steal so much again

PDP was indeed a cancer to Nigeria.

Voter cards should be cleaned in preparation for 2019 elections. All corrupt politicians (whether in PDP, APC, or APGA) should be voted out!

7 Likes

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by moses93(m): 8:33am On Jul 20, 2017
Esseite:

We fail to pursue people without and iota of career/business profile to check their massive wealth amassment but we dilly dally on that which have a track record of.. charge her to court and convict her period.

The moment Pdp's struggle comes to an end........ dieziani comes up all over the media..

Previous opec president
High ranking - oil and gas coys board member international and local asides other sectors coys and member of their boards...

If kachikwu earned over $1m in mobil oil as Vp/mth, asides gifts and cashbacks, entitlements and PR. We are now talking about a woman who held positions miles ahead of that..

We have not even asked questions about one time governors that turned multi billionaires and trillionaires or senators or old military men etc..

She might be guilty of crimes, charge her to court and win the case.. not all this propaganda here and there..

you well so? what kind of rubbish is that!?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by larrypourl(m): 8:36am On Jul 20, 2017
This APC govt is terrible, no wonder they're loosing almost every case in court. Stop the media trial and propaganda and charge people to court if you've got substantial evidence and let the law decide not you finding people guilty without the pronouncements of the court.

Click my signature for quality leather/suede loafers.
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 20, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

God punish u
It is your ilk with ur, " IT IS OUR THIEVE MENTALITY" that is killing this country

after you will shamelessly claim Biafra..
nobe you create this topic ?

https://www.nairaland.com/3905940/one-nigeria-what-valid-points
Biafrans supporting corruption since 1914.

Yeah right... your hypocritic mind did not open the thread to read through....

Please do away with all this your tribal division stories..
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by larrypourl(m): 8:40am On Jul 20, 2017
Esseite:

Previous opec president

No one should criticise this young man. What he's saying is simple. If you have substantial evidence against her, charge her to court and quit the media trial. See as FG keep loosing court cases every now and then.
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by manikspears: 8:40am On Jul 20, 2017
Esseite:

Previous opec president

If you have evidence against the people you mentioned kindly sue them to court.it is people like you who defends thieves that put us in this mess.anytime someone is charged for corruption you carry banner and start shouting up and down.one thief at a time.let her face the music you hear.defender of the corrupt.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by marvin902(m): 8:42am On Jul 20, 2017
wait..
is she the owner of those two blocks undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Grundig: 8:46am On Jul 20, 2017
Esseite:

Previous opec president

FAMFA oil and gas is the richest woman i guess, how did she amass her wealth?

How much did you sell your conscience to the devil for?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by GambaOsaka: 8:47am On Jul 20, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
it have every thing to do this topic.... if u want to fight corruption don't be one sided

So you think EFCC should wait for other corrupt Nigerians to be caught before they start prosecuting this RECORD MAKING woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 20, 2017
EFCC has already charged her to court. She is not in Nigeria, she is in UK.

And Diezani Alison-Madueke is NOT the only one, her business partners Kola Aluko and Jide Omokore are facing money laundering law suits in the USA.

That is the problem with Nigerians, the moment anybody is caught or fingered in corruption, the person's ethnic people begin to use the argument of "is she/he the only one?"

QUESTION: Can you catch all the looters in Nigeria at the same time? NO! Because you need HARD EVIDENCE or else it would be thrown out of court. So, it is only the people that EFCC/ICPC can gather enough evidence on that can be arrested/dragged to court.

Esseite:

Previous opec president

FAMFA oil and gas is the richest woman i guess, how did she amass her wealth, this is a woman who joined the oil and gas industry when dieziani was an ED with shell ?

6 Likes

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by GambaOsaka: 8:53am On Jul 20, 2017
DTaj:
And some silly clowns want PDP to return in 2019!

The same party under laissez-faire, docile, meek, too gentle, weak, steal-as-you-wish, and do-as-you-like Goodluck Jonathan; and under which Nigeria was practically "bought" by rabidly corrupt people like Diezani!

How could a woman be this greedy?

Having reached Director level at Shell (with humongous salary, perks, and allowances) and also being the wife of a former Military Governor and Chief of Naval Staff (Admiral Allison Maduekwe) before Jonathan nominated her as Minister (under Yar'Adua) and made her a super-Minister for an extra 5 years (from 2010), why did dhse have to steal so much again

PDP was indeed a cancer to Nigeria.

Voter cards should be cleaned in preparation for 2019 elections. All corrupt politicians (whether in PDP, APC, or APGA) should be voted out!

OMG.........

You deserve a special award for this post.... especially your description of the ex-president.

Thumbs up!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by middlebelter(m): 8:53am On Jul 20, 2017
Esseite:

Previous opec president

FAMFA oil and gas is the richest woman i guess, how did she amass her wealth, this is a woman who joined the oil and gas industry when dieziani was a very top ranking position with shell ?

Personally, I like this woman and I have been struggling within my heart that let all these not be true. However, we can only do ourselves good by allowing justice to take its course against anybody found guilty.
Indeed, it is going to be in our collective interest if we can get any incrementing evidence against the ex-governors, politicians and ex-military turned businessmen above. Once there's equitable distribution of wealth, we are better off.
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:56am On Jul 20, 2017
GambaOsaka:

So you think EFCC should wait for other corrupt Nigerians to be caught before they start prosecuting this RECORD MAKING woman.
the dept ur ailing president incur in London hospital is equivalent to that alleged stolen money.. then who is fooling who
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by fxskye: 8:57am On Jul 20, 2017
NCAN President.........Is this part of developments that the developers developed?

Chai........she no come develop am for em state!!!
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 20, 2017
Esseite:

Previous opec president

FAMFA oil and gas is the richest woman i guess, how did she amass her wealth, this is a woman who joined the oil and gas industry when dieziani was an ED with shell ?

Shaatap there!
You are one of the reasons Nigeria has gone from bad to worse and why everybody needs a fresh start.

Imagine a person buying that kind of property, our high earning footballers cant even buy that with all their wealth.

Call a spade a spade, she is corrupt and stole our common wealth. The court reserves the right to seize those properties.

Or do you want to teach the judiciary their work?

6 Likes

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by DJInfluence: 8:59am On Jul 20, 2017
Esseite:

Previous opec president

How can all these wrongs you mentioned make it right for her to steal our common wealth blind? Since i don´t know about the others, i wont comment on them. But this woman is a bleeping thief and she should answer for it. i think we should all all condemn such actions with one voice even if it looks selective.

6 Likes

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by holluphemydavid(m): 9:03am On Jul 20, 2017
c our politicians house nawa oooo
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by piice: 9:04am On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=Esseite post=58637629]Can someone put up picture of known ty danjumas highrise in the heart of V.i?

Previous opec president

She might be guilty of crimes, charge her to court a win the case.. not all this propaganda here and there..

[/quote
Someone would have thought u had written something reasonable possibly I refused to read it line by line.

Obj, Banbagida, Abacha, Buhari and co. had almost the same career as regard being the heads of states. I think aside Obj, Buhari should be the most successful out of them in terms of career.
We all know what each worth nw.
Who is nw Dieziani Mathieveke?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Donbabaj: 9:07am On Jul 20, 2017
So what's the benefit of gaining the world yet not enjoying it peacefully. I believe its still possible to work hard legitimately and smartly and earn good living.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Ferdinandu(m): 9:12am On Jul 20, 2017
Esseite:

Previous opec president

Hey Mr Defender of the Oppressed. Please ask your oppressed poor why she should be moving her legally acquired $37 million dollars in cash.Maybe we will start to help you defend her from there angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Ubenedictus(m): 9:15am On Jul 20, 2017
larrypourl:
This APC govt is terrible, no wonder they're loosing almost every case in court. Stop the media trial and propaganda and charge people to court if you've got substantial evidence and let the law decide not you finding people guilty without the pronouncements of the court.

Click my signature for quality leather/suede loafers.
read it well ir is already in court, the court ordered the seizure of the properties and ask that the judgement be published.

Read before you comment.

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Afamed: 9:20am On Jul 20, 2017
agbangam:
Na wa ooo, dis woman is d true definition of "STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION" cheesy
Like Abacha mentored dis lady from birth, if GEJ had been re-elected dis woman would have surpassed Abacha's record as d greatest looter of our generation. She just dey loot in hard/foreign currencies. GEJ u no try oo.
Wait till the defenders of the universe will come to tell you how her former husband previously had earned billion of dollar while he was working with oil company.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Afamed: 9:24am On Jul 20, 2017
larrypourl:

No one should criticise this young man. What he's saying is simple. If you have substantial evidence against her, charge her to court and quit the media trial. See as FG keep loosing court cases every now and then.
Read the write up again but slowly this time around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Trendirabingi: 9:26am On Jul 20, 2017
Esseite:

Are you implying we should segregate on whom to charge against corruption?

According to your statement, what if the proceeds from her memberships of different boards and old time ministerial appointments was multiplied to what we are seeing today.. does she not have a case under your assumptions?
wat those all dis ur ragtags and hullabaloos justify.? .. Dat we should turn a blind eye on diezani.?....it baffles me most times wen i hear people like dis do exist..talk not of witnessing dem..it is so offensive... All of them should be at the gallows...we hold diezani now dat we are finding out.. N non wld escape... Healing they say starts from fresh wounds.. Deizani cannot come and swear of not being a theif, court or no court.. Which of them can swear anyway... But it wld always remain in record that pdp has always, n with the present crop of theives still parading within its umbrella, cld possibly be the highest producer of theives and public fund looters in d history of africa... No doubt

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by enemyofprogress: 9:27am On Jul 20, 2017
This woman follow ruin Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) / Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life / Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.