Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds (43013 Views)

Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Afamed: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Because she is igbo.
What have they done to the greatext lagos thiefffnubu.
What have they done to obj converting ota farm nigeria property to his own.
What have they done to bubu and the illiterate cabals.
Fighting coruption shouldn't be one sided.let them arrest ameachi and thievenubbu
Looters are practically unkind. They looted money and sense of reasoning. What a nation.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by EMANY01(m): 11:31am On Jul 20, 2017
genearts:

Did you even read the headline of this news?? A court ordering the seizure of ill gotten properties is propaganda?? What is wrong with some us in this country?? So because all kidnappers have not been caught, the police shouldd free the few ones that have been nabbed??

Sense fall on you bro

ill gotten properties? Proven by who and in which court?

I make bold to say that All the asset forfeitures that have taken place over the last few years based on that operatve phrase "suspected proceeds of crime" will be reversed.
One of the fundamental principles of law AND THE CONSTITUTION is that "he who alleges MUST PROVE" - beyond reasonable doubt if you ask me-, at no time have they mentioned that she has been tried in a court of law.
Even if a law mandates that forfeiture, when it is tested against the constitution, which is preeminent , as I know it will, if will fall flat.
The reason no one is challenging the law is because you will have to be before a judge to do so, and all those who have cause to either have their freedom of movement and action restricted that is they are in custody of the SSS, EFCC, NPF. Where that is not the case, ala Deziani, they are outside the country watching and waiting knowing fully well that should thy return, they would be locked up in a hole and the hole thrown away in a display of executive lawlessness.
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Nov6(m): 11:32am On Jul 20, 2017
Esseite:
Can someone put up picture of known ty danjumas highrise in the heart of V.i?

Can someone put up pictures of known atiku's highrise in the heart of V.i?

We fail to pursue people without and iota of career/business profile to check their massive wealth amassment but we dilly dally on that which have a track record of.. charge her to court and convict her period.

The moment Pdp's struggle comes to an end........ dieziani comes up all over the media..

Previous opec president
Prebious Minister - mines and steel
Previous minister - transportation
Previous Minister - Petroleum
High ranking - oil and gas coys board member international and local asides other sectors coys and member of their boards...
International accolades etc...

If kachikwu earned over $1m in mobil oil as Vp/mth, asides gifts and cashbacks, entitlements and PR. We are now talking about a woman who held positions miles ahead of that..

FAMFA oil and gas is the richest woman i guess, how did she amass her wealth, this is a woman who joined the oil and gas industry when dieziani was an ED with shell ?

We have not even asked questions about one time governors that turned multi billionaires and trillionaires or senators or old military men etc..

She might be guilty of crimes, charge her to court and win the case.. not all this propaganda here and there..

i love this....
#welldetailed
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 20, 2017
Esseite:

We fail to pursue people without and iota of career/business profile to check their massive wealth amassment but we dilly dally on that which have a track record of.. charge her to court and convict her period.

The moment Pdp's struggle comes to an end........ dieziani comes up all over the media..

Previous opec president
High ranking - oil and gas coys board member international and local asides other sectors coys and member of their boards...

If kachikwu earned over $1m in mobil oil as Vp/mth, asides gifts and cashbacks, entitlements and PR. We are now talking about a woman who held positions miles ahead of that..

FAMFA oil and gas is the richest woman i guess, how did she amass her wealth, this is a woman who joined the oil and gas industry when dieziani was an ED with shell ?

We have not even asked questions about one time governors that turned multi billionaires and trillionaires or senators or old military men etc..

She might be guilty of crimes, charge her to court and win the case.. not all this propaganda here and there..

I agreed with you that somebody in business can have such property. The period of acquisition must not be traceable to when you are holding public offices, especially when there is a missing fund.

I disagreed with you that Chief (Mrs) Folorunso Alakija enters oil business when Diezani was already ED (HR) with Shell.

You also exaggerated many things. Before Kachikwu, people (Nigerian )holding that position never received $1M / month .Mobil people know.

The only thing is that those who are allocated oil wells have money to own such property. In fact, many of them have such properties in VI, Dubai & other places. These people are not from Niger Delta. Diezani is from Bayelsa. The oil wells are located in Niger Delta.

If Ndimi or TY Danjuma or Adenuga or Famfa oil has such property, nobody will talk, but it may be from oil money from Diezani 's village or another Niger Delta area. I think, the issue of looting & the last government may be as a result of injustice in Nigeria
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by bams2999(m): 11:44am On Jul 20, 2017
Then you supported PDP again ohhhh Nigerian's
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by borntosuccess(m): 11:49am On Jul 20, 2017
Esseite:

Previous opec president

u get brain jare,God bless u mama
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:50am On Jul 20, 2017
Esseite:

If after all you read, you could only pick out tribal tone?
Did you see the news on kachikwu stating how much he earned outside politics?

Yeah right.... please take your biased mind and move along..

You should have concluded with 90% of your type.... some of us see beyond our nose.

Your apologetics are disgraceful. A lot of people have exposed the flaws in your absurd arguments here, but you just mindlessly repeat the same thing again and again. You sound educated and that's what makes your ramblings the more disappointing. They're what you'd expect to hear from paid hacks and hired touts of kleptocrats. Like Ibori's huge mass of supporters who think he was just a political victim despite the fact he was tried and prosecuted and jailed and treated like a common crook in the UK.

I don't for the life of me understand why anyone would like to muddy the waters with ethnic sentiments. Even if it were true (which it is not) why on earth would I give the slightest fucckks if Igbos for example were primarily the group prosecuted by the government for corruption. On the contrary, I'd be delighted if the purge was concentrated among my own people so that we could clean up our politics. And yes, the long arm of the law can be selective. In every society from Somalia to Switzerland, some people pay for their crimes, others get away with it. But defending accused criminals by pointing "so what about Bleep" is an utterly stupid defense. I despair at times. People like you reinforce the notion that "people deserve the leaders they get".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by OCHOLIII: 11:53am On Jul 20, 2017
she is just one out of other millions looters out there,until we have a government that will put aside the political difference s,tribalism,and all that,we still regards to this as a witch hunting
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
EMANY01:

ill gotten properties? Proven by who and in which court?

I make bold to say that All the asset forfeitures that have taken place over the last few years based on that operatve phrase "suspected proceeds of crime" will be reversed.
One of the fundamental principles of law AND THE CONSTITUTION is that "he who alleges MUST PROVE" - beyond reasonable doubt if you ask me-, at no time have they mentioned that she has been tried in a court of law.
Even if a law mandates that forfeiture, when it is tested against the constitution, which is preeminent , as I know it will, if will fall flat.
The reason no one is challenging the law is because you will have to be before a judge to do so, and all those who have cause to either have their freedom of movement and action restricted that is they are in custody of the SSS, EFCC, NPF. Where that is not the case, ala Deziani, they are outside the country watching and waiting knowing fully well that should thy return, they would be locked up in a hole and the hole thrown away in a display of executive lawlessness.

Confidently and eloquently asserted verbiage. And still a load of horseshit. Diezani has not been tried in court. Neither has Evans. That doesn't make asset forfeiture for Diezani or the jailing of Evans some kind of government overreach. Her time in court will come. Hell, the British could do it for us. Ibori was prosecuted in the UK for some of the same allegations he got completely acquitted for with no case to answer when he was first charged to court in the early 00's in Nigeria. Reports from that farce of a court case is documented in an old Tell magazine copy my dad bought when I was still like 11 years old. With a highly compromised Nigerian judiciary plus incompetent Federal prosecutors, it is true she'll probably get away with everything. Money and privilege creates an untouchable class in the cesspit country unfortunately. But her time in court will still come.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Omeokachie: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Would you rather call her "corrupt" or a "thief"?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Your apologetics are disgraceful. A lot of people have exposed the flaws in your absurd arguments here, but you just mindlessly repeat the same thing again and again. You sound educated and that's what makes your ramblings the more disappointing. They're what you'd expect to hear from paid hacks and hired touts of kleptocrats. Like Ibori's huge mass of supporters who think he was just a political victim despite the fact he was tried and prosecuted and jailed and treated like a common crook in the UK.

I don't for the life of me understand why anyone would like to muddy the waters with ethnic sentiments. Even if it were true (which it is not) why on earth would I give the slightest fucckks if Igbos for example were primarily the group prosecuted by the government for corruption. On the contrary, I'd be delighted if the purge was concentrated among my own people so that we could clean up our politics. [b]And yes, the long arm of the law can be selective. In every society from Somalia to Switzerland, some people pay for their crimes, others get away with it. [/b]But defending accused criminals by pointing "so what about Bleep" is an utterly stupid defense. I despair at times. People like you reinforce the notion that "people deserve the leaders they get".

I guess you indirectly wrote the problem itself.... anyways nice analysis, have a great day.
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by kingNovak: 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
Esseite:

Previous opec president

oga the alleged crimes of the others do not pardon that of Diezani....she is a thief, period.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
kingNovak:
oga the alleged crimes of the others do not pardon that of Diezani....she is a thief, period.

Why are the alledged crimes of the others not known?... are they immune to court cases?
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by tee83: 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
Me, I do not believe the building belong to her. I have known that building in Banana Island since year 2000. Only if she bought them with looted funds.
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Charly68: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
rusher14:
That's why she jetted out of the country as soon as her Sugar Daddy lost power, claiming to be struck by cancer.

Anyway, stealing isn't corruption. Another name for Good luck should be Dr Generous

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by kingNovak: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
Esseite:

Why are the alledged crimes of the others not known?... are they immune to court cases?
no bro, they are not. But one step at a time.. My prayer is that we find someone who is willing and able to go after these guys.
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Ovamboland(m): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
seguno2:

I declare that you are NOT a Nigerian.
I perceive that you are NOT a black man.
I suspect that you are NOT a zombie.
Why?
You are damn too smart.
Wow! What a nice analysis with correct questions to decode the game plan of the propagandists.
Definitely, blood and flesh did not reveal this to you but rather the Holy Spirit.
Let us see how they will be answered and who will answer them.

All these just with the hope a looter of your patrimony too will join the elite club and evade justice? You even border on blasphemy in some context.

Sense yet to fall on you,

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Misterdhee1(m): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
Esseite:

Previous opec president

But she is being prosecuted by the US now. So where is the propaganda?

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by seguno2: 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ovamboland:
All these just with the hope a looter of your patrimony too will join the elite club and evade justice? You even border on blasphemy in some context.

Sense yet to fall on you,

You should always read to understand before you comment.
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
It is now I know the reason the Senate want to remove Financial Intelligent Unit from EFCC. To prevent banks from reporting any suspicious transactions to EFCC.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Ovamboland(m): 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
Esseite:

Judge and jury..... while thieves without track records or hold to how they got wealthy are having a field day..

Hypocrisy, you say they judge her but did you not mention Atiku and Danjuma here's when the current court case did not list their ba names. If the Diezani is tomorrow substituted with Mariam Abacha am sure will keep quiet or rejoice.

Have you heard anyone from the tribe of Jide Omokore or Aluko proclaiming their innocence or how they were world class business men before dealing with Diezani? That should tell you something.

For some of us whether they mention Folorunsho
Ngozi, Priye, Amina, Ronke etc. Is immaterial, if they looted public funds it's completely unacceptable, even when many are still walking free.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by rusher14: 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
Esseite:

If after all you read, you could only pick out tribal tone?
Did you see the news on kachikwu stating how much he earned outside politics?

Yeah right.... please take your biased mind and move along..

You should have concluded with 90% of your type.... some of us see beyond our nose.

Corruption personified.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by rusher14: 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
tee83:
Me, I do not believe the building belong to her. I have known that building in Banana Island since year 2000. Only if she bought them with looted funds.

Read again.

She bought it cash.
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Rossikki: 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
edoyad:
Almighty and All knowing Diezani, how the great have fallen.

For real. Very arrogant, greedy, and selfish woman. She used to look down on everyone around her, like she was some sort of goddess. But now she is revealed as nothing but a common thief and nymphomaniac who.re that fuc.ked young boys half her husband's age, and showered them with billions of stolen dollars. Worthless piece of shiit.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by tiger28: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
Esseite:

Previous opec president

so because your weak ineffectual buffoon hero never took time to investigate his predecessors, we should JUST let this thieving woman go Nigerians and tribal defence. Everyone is always defending their kinsman meanwhile you are STILL jobless. The only way to think of saving nigeria is: let all incoming administration probe their predecessors.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by tiger28: 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
Esseite:

Are you implying we should segregate on whom to charge against corruption?

According to your statement, what if the proceeds from her memberships of different boards and old time ministerial appointments was multiplied to what we are seeing today.. does she not have a case under your assumptions?
This statement is the reason Nigeria is where it is. Why is it so hard for incoming administration to probe the old ones. We aren't attending to atiku now. This administration is particular in its probing of its predecessor. And factual evidences adduced in court have shown that deziani cronnies and proxies have been depositing money into her account so pls forget that "former shell VP" crap.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by tiger28: 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
Esseite:

Well... its quite obvious from your statement you have an enveloped sealed assumptions...

So are you implying, if i wait to spend my alledged corruption proceeds after i leave office, i have been exonorated?

PLS CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP ALREADYLooter defender! You aren't making sense here!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter / We Have Capable Hands To Work In Amotekun — Fulani Group / Ebelechukwu Obiano, Bianca Ojukwu In Physical Fight At Soludo's Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.