Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds (43011 Views)

Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by brainpulse: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
Esseite:

If after all you read, you could only pick out tribal tone?
Did you see the news on kachikwu stating how much he earned outside politics?

Yeah right.... please take your biased mind and move along..

You should have concluded with 90% of your type.... some of us see beyond our nose.
You see how you are a liar in the bold. In other to defend your lies you told another

You initially said Kachikwu earned $1m/month from exonmobil, you couldn't defend it or rather you were caught. Then you edited this post to say "did we see anything he earned outside politics".

Bring out that news publications.
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by larrypourl(m): 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ubenedictus:
read it well ir is already in court, the court ordered the seizure of the properties and ask that the judgement be published.

Read before you comment.

I'm talking generally, not this in particular
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by madjune(m): 4:09am On Jul 21, 2017
Chai.

I miss Tunde Idiagbon.

May God bless his soul wherever he is.
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by EMANY01(m): 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Confidently and eloquently asserted verbiage. And still a load of horseshit. Diezani has not been tried in court. Neither has Evans. That doesn't make asset forfeiture for Diezani or the jailing of Evans some kind of government overreach. Her time in court will come. Hell, the British could do it for us. Ibori was prosecuted in the UK for some of the same allegations he got completely acquitted for with no case to answer when he was first charged to court in the early 00's in Nigeria. Reports from that farce of a court case is documented in an old Tell magazine copy my dad bought when I was still like 11 years old. With a highly compromised Nigerian judiciary plus incompetent Federal prosecutors, it is true she'll probably get away with everything. Money and privilege creates an untouchable class in the cesspit country unfortunately. But her time in court will still come.

If either of them are never found guilty of any offence, not just any offence offence(s) linked to the illegal acquisition of specific assets, liquid or otherwise that asset forfeiture being claimed by EFCC will be illegal, unconstitutional and an instance of government overreach.
You may or may not agree with me, it's your right, but time will prove what is correct and not.
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by ayo291: 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
agbangam:
Na wa ooo, dis woman is d true definition of "STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION" cheesy
Like Abacha mentored dis lady from birth, if GEJ had been re-elected dis woman would have surpassed Abacha's record as d greatest looter of our generation. She just dey loot in hard/foreign currencies. GEJ u no try oo.
....9ija I hail ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons / Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) / Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.