Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

5 Reasons Why Dating A Tomboy Is The Best - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Dating A Tomboy Is The Best (2621 Views)

Why Dating Single Mum's As A Redpilled Guy Is A NO NO / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why Dating A Tomboy Is The Best by kozmicity: 10:36am On Jul 20, 2017
Tomboys are not really the type of girls that every man would fall in love with, at first sight, they are the type that won’t wear makeup and even if she does wear makeup it’s not a priority, doesn’t have time for feminine charms and just because she doesn’t have all those female coolness doesn’t mean she’s not a cool person. The cool factor in tomboys are way better than any of those girls men think they look smart and sexy and being in a relationship with a tomboy has a whole lot of advantages than the sexy girls you see around.

Below are 5 reasons why you should date a tomboy.

Low or no maintenance at all: “You don’t need to buy her expensive gifts or move according to whims and fancies, she is the type of girl who doesn’t need any pampering and if there is something that she needs, she will go get it or do it herself, she is definitely not into all of the girly girl stuff like wearing expensive earrings or dressing up exceptionally well, just to go for a movie and all she needs are a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and she’s good to go”.

She is not the shopping type: “Your tomboy girlfriend will not take hours at a shopping mall trying to figure out which dress looks better on her, she will not try on a million dresses, she is one-of-a-kind; she knows what she wants to buy and if she likes something she sees, she will immediately pick it up, her shopping list is done within 5 minutes”.

Zero drama: “Tomboyish girls don’t like unnecessary drama, just like boys don’t like the nagging or attention grabbing or the holding of hands, tomboyish girls are also the same and they aren’t emotional wrecks and they do not like any emotional reactions/scenes”.

Get along with your friends: “Your tomboy girl will get along with your guy friends way better than any of those girly girls, she will not be able to tolerate the gossip and the bitching girls do about others, she just wants to chill with a group that likes to have fun and go out for parties and that she will only find amongst your friends”.

Easy to hang out with: “You don’t need to take her out for fancy dinners or go out of your way to impress her, your girl is someone who likes the small things in life, she is pretty chilled out and down to earth so when you go out with her, you just have to relax and go with the flow and everything will be amazing”.

So guys,now that you’re aware of the perks of dating a tomboyish girl, it’s time you go out there and find yourself one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Dating A Tomboy Is The Best by mebad(m): 10:40am On Jul 20, 2017
Sounds like 5 reasons to be gay

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Dating A Tomboy Is The Best by Optional2(f): 10:46am On Jul 20, 2017
gayism at larger

transgender..
Re: 5 Reasons Why Dating A Tomboy Is The Best by ExpensiveG: 10:46am On Jul 20, 2017
NEVER

I no like em
undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Dating A Tomboy Is The Best by malificent(f): 10:52am On Jul 20, 2017
This just describes me

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Dating A Tomboy Is The Best by kozmicity: 10:55am On Jul 20, 2017
malificent:
This just describes me
The tomboy part?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Dating A Tomboy Is The Best by Divay22(f): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2017
Op lead by example
Are you currently dating one?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Dating A Tomboy Is The Best by moshood521: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2017
malificent:
This just describes me
Were u dea mk i cum fix date 4 us....
Me sef na tomboi finz nw
Re: 5 Reasons Why Dating A Tomboy Is The Best by malificent(f): 10:59am On Jul 20, 2017
Yep, when they say tomboy it doesn't necessarily mean baggy trousers,big shirts and gay behaviour
kozmicity:

The tomboy part?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Dating A Tomboy Is The Best by kozmicity: 11:00am On Jul 20, 2017
Divay22:
Op lead by example
Are you currently dating one?

Shuu na,currently looking for one tho...

If ya interested,dm me
Re: 5 Reasons Why Dating A Tomboy Is The Best by kozmicity: 11:02am On Jul 20, 2017
malificent:
Yep, when they say tomboy it doesn't necessarily mean baggy trousers,big shirts and gay behaviour

You seem to be the type I need...whayaysay
Re: 5 Reasons Why Dating A Tomboy Is The Best by Divay22(f): 11:03am On Jul 20, 2017
kozmicity:

Shuu na,currently looking for one tho...

If ya interested,dm me
Nah am not smiley
Re: 5 Reasons Why Dating A Tomboy Is The Best by cerowo(f): 11:03am On Jul 20, 2017
Op why don't you jst say you don't want a girl you can spend on.... Besides never jam real Tomboy shaundecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Dating A Tomboy Is The Best by kozmicity: 11:04am On Jul 20, 2017
Divay22:

Nah am not smiley
But can I have a dance??
Re: 5 Reasons Why Dating A Tomboy Is The Best by kozmicity: 11:06am On Jul 20, 2017
cerowo:
Op why don't you jst say you don't want a girl you can spend on.... Besides never jam real Tomboy shaundecided

I don't have problem with the cash,I don taya for usual girl wahala that's all.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Dating A Tomboy Is The Best by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 20, 2017
cerowo:

Why is he supposed to spend money on any girl in the first place
Re: 5 Reasons Why Dating A Tomboy Is The Best by cerowo(f): 11:10am On Jul 20, 2017
kozmicity:

I don't have problem with the cash,I don taya for usual girl wahala that's all.
Lol.....
Then try Tomboy crews, lets see if it's any better

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Dating A Tomboy Is The Best by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:11am On Jul 20, 2017
6. The KNACKING gringringrin
It is HEAVENLY
Re: 5 Reasons Why Dating A Tomboy Is The Best by cerowo(f): 11:12am On Jul 20, 2017
lovelygurl:

Why is he supposed to spend money on any girl in the first place
Lol... Jst comment on that because that was his initial pinpoints at the beginning
Re: 5 Reasons Why Dating A Tomboy Is The Best by VargasVee(m): 11:13am On Jul 20, 2017
What's this nonsense

undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Dating A Tomboy Is The Best by kozmicity: 11:27am On Jul 20, 2017
cerowo:

Lol.....
Then try Tomboy crews, lets see if it's any better

I hope they don't practice smackdown and boxing?? grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Dating A Tomboy Is The Best by kozmicity: 11:28am On Jul 20, 2017
VargasVee:
What's this nonsense

undecided
Who is this nonsense??
Re: 5 Reasons Why Dating A Tomboy Is The Best by cerowo(f): 11:31am On Jul 20, 2017
kozmicity:

I hope they don't practice smackdown and boxing?? grin
Lol.... Am nt one of them, so i dont knw about that.
You are the one that will tell us here in NL when u had finally venture into it.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Dating A Tomboy Is The Best by Breezzy(m): 7:10am On Mar 06, 2020
Lol I no fit oooo

(1) (Reply)

This Ghanaian Slay Queen Show Off Juicy Boot In Photos / To My Love...happy Birthday GODHEAD4 / SHE SENT Me This... To Be Deleted Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.