Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Married Man Calls Out Nigerian Lady Over N10k, She Responds By Sharing His S.ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man Calls Out Nigerian Lady Over N10k, She Responds By Sharing His S.ex (1038 Views)

South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men / Man Under Fire For The Caption He Used While Sharing His Woman's Photo / Nigerians Blast Young Lady Over Cucumber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Man Calls Out Nigerian Lady Over N10k, She Responds By Sharing His S.ex by ISpectra: 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
A Facebook user, Ephraim Edeh, who apparently is married, decided to call out a lady, Amaka Abara, over alleged N10k transport money brouhaha!

According to him, ‘Amara is a long throat girl, she begged me to send N1ok into her account as transport money to visit me. She is an Ashawo’

But the drama changed when the lady in question responded!

Amara, as seen below, shared the s-x chats she allegedly received from him! and its gory! Screenshots below!

Here’s what he reportedly wrote at first!

Read their conversation http://thedaree..com.ng/2017/07/married-man-calls-out-nigerian-lady.html

Re: Married Man Calls Out Nigerian Lady Over N10k, She Responds By Sharing His S.ex by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
smiley

OK

CONTINUE
Re: Married Man Calls Out Nigerian Lady Over N10k, She Responds By Sharing His S.ex by taylor88(m): 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
wetin toto go cause

1 Like

Re: Married Man Calls Out Nigerian Lady Over N10k, She Responds By Sharing His S.ex by Pasidon(m): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
Change am for am....
Re: Married Man Calls Out Nigerian Lady Over N10k, She Responds By Sharing His S.ex by DarkMagic(m): 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
For the love of kpekus

My Dick is on fire..ode oshi

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Calls Out Nigerian Lady Over N10k, She Responds By Sharing His S.ex by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
if his dick is on fire... so he doesn't know the URL for p.orn websites..?

useless government!
Re: Married Man Calls Out Nigerian Lady Over N10k, She Responds By Sharing His S.ex by schumastic(m): 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
No be who first call police they win case grin grin

why did they cover their faces
Re: Married Man Calls Out Nigerian Lady Over N10k, She Responds By Sharing His S.ex by Talk2Bella(f): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
this kan needs to be whipped with koboko soaked in peppered water
Re: Married Man Calls Out Nigerian Lady Over N10k, She Responds By Sharing His S.ex by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
i enter the guy facebook page yesterday when i see dis story.he said he"s not worried abt d incident and dat he dey kampe.
Re: Married Man Calls Out Nigerian Lady Over N10k, She Responds By Sharing His S.ex by Lalas247(f): 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
Chews kulikuli

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Pity Nigerian Girls Used For Rituals, Nigerian Man Says / Smart Ways Most Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List / Which Kind Frustration Be This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.