Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You (4982 Views)

Magickal Tips For Upcoming Spiritualists / Nothing Will Serve As Evidence For Gods Existence To An Atheist / Magickal Talismans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Collins4u1(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
Guy shift lemme carry my seat..
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
Go ahead, so after creating once favorite sigil(seal) wats next? Money starts coming?
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by urheme: 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
AlvanT:
People tell me since childhood I have exceptional interest in healing practices,...my zodiac symbol scorpio is associated with the water element which affiliates with healing too.I'll love the act of healing as it's what gives me the sense of fulfillment more than anything.I'll research the basics and get back to you.Thanks.

The power to heal comes from God and God alone.

forget about the occult....it will destroy you.
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by urheme: 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Just picture the symbol in your mind while having an orgasm either by masturbating or having sex. Or burn yourself a little and picture the symbol in your mind during the pain.

Remember there's no right way to do it.

I laugh in Greek.

God power pass you.

you are just here to destroy lives.

God will show me who you are because i have asked.

1 Like

Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Oloruntobi4382(m): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
urheme:

I laugh in Greek.
God power pass you.
Peace.
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Oloruntobi4382(m): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ejom:
Go ahead, so after creating once favorite sigil(seal) wats next? Money starts coming?
That was an example. Sigil doesn't bring money nor riches nor lover nor healing nor anything. The sigil is just a symbol that triggers the sub-conscious mind to work and satisfy your want. I once created two sigils to bleep some girls and my desire came within four days. I created a money magnet sigil which is always in my wallet and believe me my wallet never run dries. Sigil can change you, since it affects your sub-conscious mind.

3 Likes

Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Oloruntobi4382(m): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
We are yet to dive into the main reason we are here. To show that you are following, let someone create a sigil on the word:

EXCELLENCE.

When you are done, activate and upload the symbol on this thread.

Thank you.
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by branhampaul: 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
With all this BS you are doing. how are you then diff. from the religious folks?

1 Like

Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by AlvanT(m): 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
urheme:

The power to heal comes from God and God alone.

forget about the occult....it will destroy you.
I agree with you 100% that healing comes from God but I might not agree completely with your definition of God judging from the context of your comment.If curiosity kills the cat so be it!
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by AlvanT(m): 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
We are yet to dive into the main reason we are here. To show that you are following, let someone create a sigil on the word:

EXCELLENCE.

When you are done, activate and upload the symbol on this thread.

Thank you.
XCLNC but I can't upload the symbol Sir cos I'm using a java phone right now.I'll make a sigil for a phone thus PHN let me have a new one Oga Tobi.

1 Like

Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
AlvanT:
XCLNC but I can't upload the symbol Sir cos I'm using a java phone right now.I'll make a sigil for a phone thus PHN let me have a new one Oga Tobi.
I believe you converted those letters to a symbol like the one i posted earlier and you also activatedthe sigil. For a new phone, you can use:

I OWN AN ANDROID PHONE.

Don't forget to activate the sigil and carry it with you everytime so that you can stare at it. The symbol should conceal the intention and make it abstract so that you can't make out the meaning at first sight. Believe me, you will get the phone.

1 Like

Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by AlvanT(m): 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
I believe you converted those letters to a symbol like the one i posted earlier and you also activatedthe sigil. For a new phone, you can use:

I OWN AN ANDROID PHONE.

Don't forget to activate the sigil and carry it with you everytime so that you can stare at it. The symbol should conceal the intention and make it abstract so that you can't make out the meaning at first sight. Believe me, you will get the phone.
I know I'll surely get one,I own one but the condition is deplorable.So what's the time frame for a new one to come to make me believe absolutely it was a hack?
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by swegiedon(m): 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
AlvanT:
good try but its meant to be "XCLN" and not "XCLNC"...
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
AlvanT:
I know I'll surely get one,I own one but the condition is deplorable.So what's the time frame for a new one to come to make me believe absolutely it was a hack?
You can add a reasonable time frame to the sigil. Remember time is needed to manifest desires on this physical plane.
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
swegiedon:

Yea, i did not noticed that. Did you make one?
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by swegiedon(m): 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Yea, i did not noticed that. Did you make one?
yea I did.....I think you should elaborate on the intention..like what sorts of intention works and what doesn't....the time frame included also
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by AlvanT(m): 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
swegiedon:

Thanks for the correction.
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by swegiedon(m): 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
AlvanT:
Thanks for the correction.
you welcome bro
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Oloruntobi4382(m): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
swegiedon:

yea I did.....I think you should elaborate on the intention..
Your intention should be something you need or want to happen. Most ones are written in present tense.
like what sorts of intention works and what doesn't
What the mind of man can achieve is limitless. The greatest skill one can ever learn is to manipulate the mind through autosuggestion. With the words of Napoleon Hill's

WHATEVER THE MIND OF MAN CAN CONCEIVE AND BELIEVE, IT CAN ACHIEVE.
the time frame included also
Mind has power over matter. On the astral plane, thoughts are manifested immediately at the speed of thought. Because the physical plane is less in vibration, it takes time as measured by our physical senses to manifest a desire. Each desire has different time frame, you should be realistic and trust me the sub-conscious mind never fails in transforming thoughts into their physical equivalent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Oloruntobi4382(m): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
Since we now have an idea about sigil magick. Let's move on in creating our servitor.
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Ranchhoddas: 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
Una get liver sha.

Even after Oga Sarassin don warn una, una still wan try am

Reading through the thread alone sends shivers down my spine.

1 Like

Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by swegiedon(m): 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Your intention should be something you need or want to happen. Most ones are written in present tense. What the mind of man can achieve is limitless. The greatest skill one can ever learn is to manipulate the mind through autosuggestion. With the words of Napoleon Hill's

WHATEVER THE MIND OF MAN CAN CONCEIVE AND BELIEVE, IT CAN ACHIEVE. Mind has power over matter. On the astral plane, thoughts are manifested immediately at the speed of thought. Because the physical plane is less in vibration, it takes time as measured by our physical senses to manifest a desire. Each desire has different time frame, you should be realistic and trust me the sub-conscious mind never fails in transforming thoughts into their physical equivalent.
yea true.....sigil magick is powerful
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
Which power is he using, isn't it powers frm God? Tink fast-positive and negative was created by d creator, how one rlly engage on it shuld be d talk of d day
urheme:

I laugh in Greek.

God power pass you.

1 Like

Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by swegiedon(m): 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Since we now have an idea about sigil magick. Let's move on in creating our servitor.
we waiting
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Oloruntobi4382(m): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
Get with you a sheet of paper.
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Collins4u1(m): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
How do i carry d sigil around after activating?
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Oloruntobi4382(m): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
Collins4u1:
How do i carry d sigil around after activating?
In your wallet or pocket. All that matters is that you get to glance at it often.
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
Could dis be a paper work..cus of its Activation and burning in flames or visualizing,taking certain task..jst a view, still waiting bro..
Oloruntobi4382:
SORRY, I'VE BEEN BUSY.

FOR THE LAST TIME IF YOU AIN'T READY, PULL OUT.

Before proceeding, we must master Sigil Magick.

Sigil magick simply means using symbols to represent a thought or an intention.

BASIC WAY TO CREATE A SIGIL

1. Write out your intention.

For example:

MONEY MAGNET

Remove the vowels and one of the repeating consonant letters. It will become

MNYGT

2. Use the letters to form a symbol. There's no right way to do it, i usually spend about an hour creating a sigil but yours might be different. All that matters is putting your energy into work. Don't settle for the first symbol but that which is simpler and you are satisfied with.

3. ACTIVATE THESIGIL . Many magickians have different ways of activating a sigil. Some place the symbol in the sun, some on steam, some use the death-posture, while others burn it.

My favourite method is to meditate on the symbol until it becomes one with my mind. If you find this difficult, just...
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Oloruntobi4382(m): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
We are creating an alarm servitor. This servitor will wake one up at 2:00AM. Someone should suggest a name for this gentle spirit.
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by swegiedon(m): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
We are creating an alarm servitor. This servitor will wake one up at 2:00AM. Someone should suggest a name for this gentle spirit.
nania
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by stevecantrell: 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
An alarm servitor of all things.....lolzz ! Will it wake u up with a slap or a kick ?

Thats of no use to insomniacs like me..

Besides, most of the readers are looking for servitor that will add 30 billion to d akant..

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
stevecantrell:
An alarm servitor of all things.....lolzz ! Will it wake u up with a slap or a kick ?

Thats of no use to insomniacs like me..

Besides, most of the readers are looking for servitor that will add 30 billion to d akant..

cheesy
lol, lets start somewhere. This is a servitor that is to perform a task. We humans think money, money, money but fail to recognize that money is not what we actually need. Focus on what you need, and money won't be a problem.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers / I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back / Does Allah Heal The Sick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.