Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Magickal Talismans - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Magickal Talismans (2057 Views)

Magickal Tips For Upcoming Spiritualists / How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magickal Talismans by TheMystic: 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
Greetings NL.
We'll take a trip into the world of spirits, of the mind, of life, of the planes and spheres.
All in time.

Most of these talismans are from King Solomon Seals.

Re: Magickal Talismans by TheMystic: 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
TALISMAN FOR LUCK

In all our attempts to control our own destiny, sometimes we still just need some good luck! Our talisman is made to enhance one's power of selection and decision making which can aid in success!

Our talismans are made from Excelsior Pewter (no lead), are double-sided and comes with a 34" cord, accent bead and booklet

Re: Magickal Talismans by TheMystic: 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
TALISMAN TO ATTAIN RICHES

This talisman is treasured by all who wish to become rich and famous! The talisman for riches combined with the "seal of prosperity" enables the wearer to say and do the right thing at the right time.

Our talismans are made from Excelsior Pewter (no lead), are double-sided and comes with a 34" cord, accent bead and booklet

Re: Magickal Talismans by OkuFaba(m): 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
Where can we get them??
Re: Magickal Talismans by TheMystic: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
OkuFaba:
Where can we get them??

Greetings,

I can have one made for you with an order.
Send me a mail.
Re: Magickal Talismans by OkuFaba(m): 2:15am On Aug 14, 2017
TheMystic:

Greetings,
I can have one made for you with an order. Send me a mail.
whats the price like?? I'll love to have one
Re: Magickal Talismans by TheMystic: 9:56am On Aug 14, 2017
OkuFaba:
whats the price like?? I'll love to have one

$40-$50 minimum
Re: Magickal Talismans by chemystery: 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
TheMystic:

$40-$50 minimum
you be 419
Re: Magickal Talismans by TheMystic: 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
chemystery:
you be 419

Basis of your claim sir?
Re: Magickal Talismans by TheMystic: 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
For those who wish to master the art of magical achievement, there are nu­merous occult aids which may be of value. Some of these tools are amulets, fetishes, charms, symbols, talismans. These are objects inscribed with a magic incantation or sign that stands for or suggests something else by reason of relationship, association, convention, or accidental resemblance—a visible sign of something invisible. They are worn or carried to avert harm, ward off misfor­ tune, protect against danger, to bring good, insure fortunate events and attract love, luck and favorable conditions.

Magical aids are available in various forms—the proverbial rabbit's foot which is carried to attract good luck, a crucifix or cross necklace worn as a symbol of one's faith in God, a particular gem made into a ring or pendant to attract certain vibrations, a horseshoe hung over the doorway to bring good fortune into the home, a statue of a saint on the home altar to call upon when special favors are needed, or a real four-leaved clover under the heel of the left shoe to bring fame, wealth, love, and health.

Re: Magickal Talismans by TheMystic: 3:22am On Oct 18, 2017
chemystery:
you be 419

Ignorance

1 Like

Re: Magickal Talismans by TheMystic: 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hello
Re: Magickal Talismans by ollypee: 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
pls send me your mail. akinakin3030@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Should Pastors Get Day Jobs? / Tree Requires 28 Heads / Who Or What Do Atheists Turn To In Times Of Trouble?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.