Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You (4980 Views)

Magickal Tips For Upcoming Spiritualists / Nothing Will Serve As Evidence For Gods Existence To An Atheist / Magickal Talismans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by swegiedon(m): 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
lol, lets start somewhere. This is a servitor that is to perform a task. We humans think money, money, money but fail to recognize that money is not what we actually need. Focus on what you need, and money won't be a problem.
am still waiting ooo...this is getting cool
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by stevecantrell: 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
lol, lets start somewhere. This is a servitor that is to perform a task. We humans think money, money, money but fail to recognize that money is not what we actually need. Focus on what you need, and money won't be a problem.

I agree..
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 22, 2017
stevecantrell:
An alarm servitor of all things.....lolzz ! Will it wake u up with a slap or a kick ?

Thats of no use to insomniacs like me..

Besides, most of the readers are looking for servitor that will add 30 billion to d akant..

cheesy
blessings to ur ink bro

2 Likes

Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 22, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
SORRY, I'VE BEEN BUSY.

FOR THE LAST TIME IF YOU AIN'T READY, PULL OUT.

Before proceeding, we must master Sigil Magick.

Sigil magick simply means using symbols to represent a thought or an intention.

BASIC WAY TO CREATE A SIGIL

1. Write out your intention.

For example:

MONEY MAGNET

Remove the vowels and one of the repeating consonant letters. It will become

MNYGT

2. Use the letters to form a symbol. There's no right way to do it, i usually spend about an hour creating a sigil but yours might be different. All that matters is putting your energy into work. Don't settle for the first symbol but that which is simpler and you are satisfied with.

3. ACTIVATE THESIGIL . Many magickians have different ways of activating a sigil. Some place the symbol in the sun, some on steam, some use the death-posture, while others burn it.

My favourite method is to meditate on the symbol until it becomes one with my mind. If you find this difficult, just...

Question Sir: are everything done on paper? as in, we write our intention on paper, form a symbol with it on paper, activate it on paper by taking the paper with the formed symbol on it to the sun??

Sir, are there objects used for this purpose or everything will be done in black and white?
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Eazybay(m): 11:09am On Jul 22, 2017
Na we dey here!!!

Sarassin can we talk pvt?
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
Eazybay:
Na we dey here!!!

Sarassin can we talk pvt?

Sure
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
stanleyalpacino:

can u pls enlighten us on the benefits of 1 and 4. i await your response sir.

I am happy to do so but I would prefer that you open another thread and mention me there so we do not derail this particular thread.

2 Likes

Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by urheme: 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
stevecantrell:
An alarm servitor of all things.....lolzz ! Will it wake u up with a slap or a kick ?

Thats of no use to insomniacs like me..

Besides, most of the readers are looking for servitor that will add 30 billion to d akant..[b][/b]

cheesy

Go and ask Oyedepo, Abioye, Enoch, Eneche, Tb Joshua etc.....forget about the occult.
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Nephilim: 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
MNYGT

3 Likes

Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 23, 2017
op have disappeared to astral dust..
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Eazybay(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2017
Sarassin:

I am happy to do so but I would prefer that you open another thread and mention me there so we do not derail this particular thread.

Pls u gat mail

1 Like

Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Oloruntobi4382(m): 11:34am On Jul 23, 2017
Okoh1:

Question Sir: are everything done on paper? as in, we write our intention on paper,
There are different ways to influence the subconscious mind. Either by sight, the ears, feeling, taste, e.t.c. The aim is to send the message to the subconscious mind.
form a symbol with it on paper, activate it on paper by taking the paper with the formed symbol on it to the sun??
There are different ways to activate a sigil. Look for one that works for you. I already stated that i usually meditate on a sigil to activate it.

Sir, are there objects used for this purpose or everything will be done in black and white?
Black and white you said but if this black and white can influence the subconscious mind, what stops you from using it? Do you know sigils can be use to evoke demons? Once activated, it becomes powerful. Thanks.
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Oloruntobi4382(m): 11:35am On Jul 23, 2017
Nephilim:
MNYGT
Great work. Did you activate it? and by what method?
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Oloruntobi4382(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2017
I APOLOGIZE FOR MY ABSENCE.

STAGE 1.

Lets decide what this servitor will be. This includes the name, structure, functions, life-span, source of energy, and it's logo(sigil).

Find a sheet of paper.

Someone already suggested the name "NANIA".

Write boldly on the paper the name "Nania" or chose another one.

Then write the following:

ABOUT YOU "NAME HERE":

1. Your name is NAME HERE.

2. YOU ARE TO WAKE ME UP AT TWO AM EVERYDAY.

3. YOU ARE TO FEED ON ENERGY AROUND YOU.(very important).

4. YOU ARE TO DIE AUTOMATICALLY AFTER 30 DAYS. (also essential).

Draw the servitor. Just draw anything that that relates to the servitor's functions. Like an alarm clock, a cock, a spirit with a clock head; just draw anything.

Make a smaller image of the servitor, just like a logo. This will be the sigil use in evoking it.

Convert the four sentences above to sigils.

When through, upload the work here before we move to the next stage.
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Nephilim: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Great work. Did you activate it? and by what method?
I just dropped it in my wallet! Or is there any other best way to it.
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Una get liver sha.

Even after Oga Sarassin don warn una, una still wan try am

Reading through the thread alone sends shivers down my spine.

Run to mummy in the kitchen
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nephilim:
MNYGT

Sorry Bro, but is this that your neighbor's daughter punn*?

Bad guy cheesy
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nephilim:
I just dropped it in my wallet! Or is there any other best way to it.
Yea. Remember to glance at it once in a while. You did not answer my question btw?
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Collins4u1(m): 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
After activating a sigil, do i need to work towards the aim of creating or just be glancing at it and let it do it's course.
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by stevecantrell: 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Filmewell(f): 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Yea. Remember to glance at it once in a while. You did not answer my question btw?
What if I don't want to create a servitar. Will constantly looking at the sigil I created do the desired intention? Waiting for a response
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by stevecantrell: 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
Filmewell:

What if I don't want to create a servitar. Will constantly looking at the sigil I created do the desired intention? Waiting for a response

Nice question..
Dr. Frankenstein was also trying to create a servitor that went out of control..
Sigils for the most part ,attract entities from other dimrnsions (demons) like the op rightly said.
A stronger caveat should be attached to this thread...
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Nephilim: 5:56am On Jul 24, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
I didn't grab the question. All I did was draw that stuff, dropped it into my wallet and glance at it in a day.
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Nephilim: 5:59am On Jul 24, 2017
NLPsychologist:

Sorry Bro, but is this that your neighbor's daughter punn*?

Bad guy cheesy
does that look like punny or heart, no make me con chop your heart in the midnight oo, I just hope it's not bitter sha..Lolzz.

1 Like

Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 24, 2017
[sup][/sup]
Nephilim:
does that look like punny or heart, no make me con chop your heart in the midnight oo, I just hope it's not bitter sha..Lolzz.

I did my best to see a heart, but I failed cheesy

May be the spirit is directing you to the right direction and you are not knowing grin
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Nephilim: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2017
NLPsychologist:
[sup][/sup]

I did my best to see a heart, but I failed cheesy

May be the spirit is directing you to the right direction and you are not knowing grin
right direction? You better start explaining oo.
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nephilim:
right direction? You better start explaining oo.

Yea, as in before you aim for higher things, start with basic things.

I no try?
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by tjmc: 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
This thread don dead? Pls bro tobi come continue lectures
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by tjmc: 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
Pls oloruntobi can u continue your tutoring on this thread
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by tjmc: 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
On creating the sigil can the non vowel alphabet be placed anywhere or anyhow to form the symbol
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by Nostradamus: 10:23am On Jan 31, 2018
Mns.
Re: How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You by ccarefulwind2(m): 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
For those with good visualization gifts.

Define what is your need and write a short
description of the servitor that you want to create,
his/her name, what he/she looks like and what
are his/her functions.

Read that description several times.

Visualize two huge pillars in front of you one to the left and one to the right ( I usually visualize them as pillars of light).

Then call your servitor and watch him/her appear*.

Tell him/her what are his/her functions are.

Tell him/her to go and fulfil it’s mission.

To call him/her again, visualize the pillars and
call upon his/her name.

Now a word of caution.
WRITE their names.
A servitor created on the spur of the moment can
(and probably will) work very well, but you will
feel stupid if you forget it’s name and can’t call
it again.

Please NOTE : NEVER FORGET YOU ARE HIS/HER MASTER OR MISTRESS, NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.

GOOD LUCK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed / The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers / Pls Am Really Confused About This Bible Passage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.