Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) (7123 Views)

First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) / Be Sincere Guys What Will You Do (pic) / If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by barallanee(f): 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Funtan:

Nah! Far from it. I'd still like to get to know you better though. A means of doing that would be appreciated.
no prblm dear...
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by EmpressEnnie(f): 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ghosttt:

Lol u are my bae. I also despise snakes too. U knw what all reptiles.

oga ghost lol,i also detest lizards dey cud be very creepy and dey make me jumpy esp dose big ones with orange heads...i hate reptiles

1 Like

Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
barallanee:
sorry dr..ah cnt view dms ..08177913059..hope ur owk..

Seen kiss . You can now edit it, before lions will feast on my girls number. grin
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by barallanee(f): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
IamSingleDad:

Seen kiss . You can now edit it, before lions will feast on my girls number. grin
shocked shocked..dad was it u ah gave??
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
Python? I'll carry out and let it go.
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Ghosttt(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
EmpressEnnie:
lol i 8 lizards also,dey cud be very creepy especially dose big ones with red heads but ur monicker get as e be sha

undecided undecided undecided u like Or despise it?
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Ghosttt(m): 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=NeeKlaus post=58662183][/quote]

Mikaelson
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Ghosttt(m): 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
barallanee:
sorry dr..ah cnt view dms ..08177913059..hope ur owk..

If dis actually is ur correct line, I'm sorry dear the number of calls u will get ehn!!! U go run come bck cm modify am
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
IamSingleDad:

Am serious with this sh!t . I don't v a baby mama for real.

grin

Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by NeeKlaus: 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Funtan:

Bro, how far na? You dey censor chat?

Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Funtan(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=NeeKlaus post=58667100][/quote]

Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by NeeKlaus: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=Funtan post=58667169][/quote]
grin

Hehehe.. Bros, nor vex. Ah just say mah spoil your parole with dah slay queen small. grin

Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Funtan(m): 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
NeeKlaus:

grin

Hehehe.. Bros, nor vex. Ah just say mah spoil your parole with dah slay queen small. grin

Nothing do you. Your head dey there. You sef dey interested?

Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by barallanee(f): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ghosttt:

If dis actually is ur correct line, I'm sorry dear the number of calls u will get ehn!!! U go run come bck cm modify am
lol
..ah will k,thanks
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by barallanee(f): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ghosttt:

lol
..ah will k,thanks...
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by barallanee(f): 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ghosttt:

not actually..my mum's undecided
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
barallanee:
shocked shocked..dad was it u ah gave??

Before nko grin . who did you think u gave ur number to? wink , tell me?
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by NeeKlaus: 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
Funtan:

Nothing do you. Your head dey there. You sef dey interested?
No, Bruh.. though, she looks good. I took a quick look at her pic and I was like

Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
sonofLuci:

grin

Bros, wetin nah grin . this ur laugh don dey make me laugh grin
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by barallanee(f): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
IamSingleDad:

Before nko grin . who did you think u gave ur number to? wink , tell me?
ah fear u...ur truly sumfn else
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by barallanee(f): 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
ezana1:
guy u are funny, probably when you're awake, you'll see it coil all around you
omg...seriously??Pls Dnt scare me tonyt
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
barallanee:
ah fear u...ur truly sumfn else

Ur number is saved somewhere in my contacts cool . But u said that's ur mum's number shocked . I never knew u wanted me to get close to the family first, that's so romantic of u grin
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by barallanee(f): 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
IamSingleDad:

Ur number is saved somewhere in my contacts cool . But u said that's ur mum's number shocked . I never knew u wanted me to get close to the family first, that's so romantic of u grin
lol...I piri ur Baby mama o....u will kill her with sweet mouth till she born 3 without knowing sef grin
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
barallanee:
lol...I piri ur Baby mama o....u will kill her with sweet mouth till she born 3 without knowing sef grin

Lolz, Guess I am sugar coated grin . And i am sure u love it that way sweetheart?. kiss

grin seriously i don't v a baby mama, why are you finding it hard to believe me eh?
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by barallanee(f): 8:35am On Jul 21, 2017
IamSingleDad:

Lolz, Guess I am sugar coated grin . And i am sure u love it that way sweetheart?. kiss

grin seriously i don't v a baby mama, why are you finding it hard to believe me eh?
baby Papa...tiri gbosa for ur head o grin
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by EmpressEnnie(f): 8:44am On Jul 21, 2017
Ghosttt:

undecided undecided undecided u like Or despise it?
none
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2017
[quote author=IamSingleDad post=58668668]

Bros, wetin nah grin . this ur laugh don dey make me laugh grin[/quote

Lol na the way you take talk say you no get baby mama na and you be single dad grin

Why u dey lie like this nau grin

Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 21, 2017
[quote author=sonofLuci post=58678261][/quote]

grin u too knw blive me grin . why?
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 21, 2017
barallanee:
baby Papa...tiri gbosa for ur head o grin

Fresh mama kiss . ur freshness is version 30.9.9
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by barallanee(f): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2017
IamSingleDad:

Fresh mama kiss . ur freshness is version 30.9.9
am nt fresh o..daddy go and eat first before u come and liv in Nairaland the whole day cheesy wink
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 21, 2017
IamSingleDad:

grin u too knw blive me grin . why?

I know your matter na.

Bet talk truth you don born one ba?
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
sonofLuci:

I know your matter na.

Bet talk truth you don born one ba?

cheesy lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If U're Working Or Have Worked In A Strip Club In Nigeria, Pls Come In Here. / Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me / I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.