Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. (13447 Views)

Governor Umahi Bans The Sun, Vanguard Reporters From Ebonyi Govt House For Life / Ebonyi Govt To Establish Airport, Distributes 39 Keke Ambulances / Journalist Beaten To Stupor Inside Ebonyi Govt House’ Over Facebook Post (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by colossus91(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2017
i have been saying umahi is a wicked man u guys didnt listen see am in ebonyi all those jobs u tink he'sndoing is false
Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by mradonis(m): 9:37am On Jul 21, 2017
Why must Biafa issue be bough up on every issue , even presiidentt Trump is always criticed on a daily basis and never instructed any1 to stop. We have lots of evil anmals in nigeria who don't like the truth. A clear conscience fear no accussation.
Even our mighty federal govenment tried silencing people by urging netwok providers to increase data price. The evil in nigeria is what is klling us. Criticism helps us learn and be beta. Eveytin topic they bring up Biiafra. What of boko haram dat keeps killing everryday or those lives don't matter bah. Biafra biafra, creating more hatred amongst people.
quote author=Xaddy post=58676741]Wait. Is Ebonyi in the North? Oh. Wait. Ebonyi must be an APC State. Mtcheeeeeeeww... NONSENSE.

I always tell my brothers, they will never listen. They want Biafra, they want Biafra... I ask them "Will you import the leaders that you will have"

The leader they are currently following, that is so full of himself. A full blown narcissist, the other day was saying HE was offered 5 states and HE rejected it. After consulting who I am 100% sure that after Biafra is achiebed, Nnamdi Kanu will be an autocratic leader that will RULE with an IRON FIST. All the signs are there to see...

Biafra is not the solution to all our endemic problems, they will not learn....

They even refuse to learn from history...

Let's wait and see sha...

Here is one of their adopted heroes, FFK. Short memories the lots have. If they can't remember 2013, how will they remember the 60s or 70s...

http://www.informationng.com/2013/08/the-bitter-truth-about-the-igbo-3-femi-fani-kayode.html[/quote]
Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by mradonis(m): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2017
65. mradonis(m): Quote Post
Why must Biafa issue be bough up on every issue , even presiidentt Trump is always criticed on a daily basis and never instructed any1 to stop. We have lots of evil anmals in nigeria who don't like the truth. A clear conscience fear no accussation.
Even our mighty federal govenment tried silencing people by urging netwok providers to increase data price. The evil in nigeria is what is klling us. Criticism helps us learn and be beta. Eveytin topic they bring up Biiafra. What of boko haram dat keeps killing everryday or those lives don't matter bah. Biafra biafra, creating more hatred amongst people.
Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by thesicilian: 9:49am On Jul 21, 2017
Nobody even bothered to read the circular.
Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by castel428: 9:51am On Jul 21, 2017
Castroii:
what you get when you have idiots as leaders.
in other note...........
"After having conversation and some drinks, I invited her to my apartment. I couldn't ask her directly if she was going to stay overnight so I threw a question smartly at her:
"How would you like your eggs in the morning?"
The she replied:
"Unfertilized.
I am still looking for a space to faint.
u wan kee peron wih raf dz moring abi?

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 21, 2017
IN A DEMOCRACY? ARE YOU JOKING?
Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by david06(m): 9:53am On Jul 21, 2017
I want understand somehun here, is it an outright ban or during working hours? let be sure b4 we blast them, read to detail so that u're not quote. make no vex o, na my. small sense I use so.
Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by dheilaw1(m): 9:58am On Jul 21, 2017
this is the height of craziness
Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by permit(m): 9:59am On Jul 21, 2017
dominique:
People should learn how to read and comprehend rather than read headlines only and rush to comment
The government only banned them from posting discriminatory posts on social media, not that they shouldn't be on social media. I don't see anything wrong with that, why would anyone write against their employer?
. I DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT... This made ur post fockless so no fo*ck for u, how can u be this clingy to dictator*(ship) even wen (ur) people are dyin?
Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 21, 2017
If that man was from the north.
If that man was a muslim.

By the way, in some countries, some social media are banned so y'all shud keep ur fukcing mouths shut.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by dominique(f): 10:05am On Jul 21, 2017
permit:
. I DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT... This made ur post fockless so no fo*ck for u, how can u be this clingy to dictator*(ship) even wen (ur) people are dyin?

So if you're on an organization's payroll, you go and post defamatory statements against them on social media. Does that make sense to you? If you want to expose them, don't do it yourself. You can get a blogger or a neutral social media commentator to do it on your behalf. Common sense 101.

3 Likes

Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by dominique(f): 10:10am On Jul 21, 2017
Sanchez01:

It is almost the same. The state government according to rumours, have been slashing salaries for little or no reason, and for certain reasons, does not want it out.

A government that cannot stand criticisms only proves that it is not fit and capable of leading its people. If the state government was fair to its people, it would not be bothered about negative media rounds as those who are experiencing first hand enjoyment would rise to defend their own.

It shouldn't be up to the employees to go rambling about it on social media. They should get someone else to do it on their behalf or better still, use an anonymous platform such as this or quit their jobs and go posting about it. You don't go posting smack about your employer while still on the job.

3 Likes

Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by permit(m): 10:10am On Jul 21, 2017
mradonis:
65. mradonis(m): Quote Post
.its only those blinded by hatred afterall they are igbos,forgettin that a spade should be called a spade and leave selfish utilities
Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 21, 2017
kingmekus:
Please someone should help me tell the Ebonyi state Governor that he is an AKPA AMU!!!

He is not. I support him on that. For those shouting Abakaliki this, Ebonyi that. You all need to pause and think.

Workers should focus and get on the other their jobs instead of spending lots of time on social media leaking details and information that are sensitive and confidential.

Most people will criticise him because of the 'abakaliki stereotype and prejudice'. Even in the US, UK or China, workers can be disengaged from their employment if they engage in social media during working hours.

Spare the man. He is doing the right thing. Yes I are not at work to chat with friends, snap and tag yourself in the working environment.

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by Immaculate909(m): 10:25am On Jul 21, 2017
END TIME GOVERNOR grin cheesy grin
Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by wilfrik200(m): 10:26am On Jul 21, 2017
jashar:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ebonyi na State?

Why are they so backward thinking? Very funny set of human beings....

Why are you so pained on every issue related to Ebonyi? You cannot even resist to pass over any news linked to the State when you know quiet well that the state is so backward.

Will you be proud enough to tell us your state of origin?

if you are truly a woman, i wonder what your children will/may look like in the society.

get lost!!!
Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by cumbak60: 10:31am On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ebonyi state the weak link of the Southeast.

I wish Nnamdi KANU can take them off our Map.
Zoo!
You must be mad for calling my state a weak link. Your mouth dey purge you ni undecided Nnamdi Kanu better stay off my state. We don't buy into your IPOB bullshit, led by your media demi god Kanu. Nonsense angry. You can't play on our emotions nigur. So shut the fuvck up.

2 Likes

Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by jashar(f): 10:32am On Jul 21, 2017
wilfrik200:

Why are you so pained on every issue related to Ebonyi? You cannot even resist to pass over any news linked to the State when you know quiet well that the state is so backward.

Will you be proud enough to tell us your state of origin?

if you are truly a woman, i wonder what your children will/may look like in the society.

get lost!!!

Yes, I'm pained grin. I lived there for awhile and even when we wanted to introduce projects that would be beneficial to the community, the hostility we faced were shocked So, you're stalking me to know that i usually comment on Ebonyi state? Really? How many times have i? Dig up all my posts please.....

What has my state of origin got to do with this? and my state is in deep mess right now....

my children would be beautiful and wonderful.

to where? am i in your space or face?
Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by LordOfNaira: 10:37am On Jul 21, 2017
chie8:
According to a document shared online by Chris Nnanna,civil servants in Ebonyi state have been banned from using Facebook by Ebonyi state government.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/ebonyi-state-govt-allegedly-ban-civil.html?m=1

Supposing this happened in an APC led state or in Kaduna, they would have made it a national problem and you would have seen the likes of SuLICKman and Fayose coming out to condemn Buhari and El Rufai. They would have started saying that respect for human rights ended with Jonathan and PDP.

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by MAC76(m): 10:40am On Jul 21, 2017
sad See what you are doiog mow the state goverment ment in Abakaleke ynu must say nnw now!where is Jesus Is The Lord secondary school and tell and prove to me who is Dapo Akinwiyi There?So Facebook You Must Proof Them Wrong?
Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by Tinyemeka(m): 10:52am On Jul 21, 2017
The contents of the circular differs from this thread topic.
Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by wilfrik200(m): 10:57am On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Nnamdi KANU can take them off our Map.
Zoo!

Can you see the reason why other tribesmen thinks we are a complete joke of a tribe.

you are already stereotyping when Biafra is not yet granted.

I hardly see Yoruba person denigrate any state of theirs rather, they do everything within their reach to promote every section of yoruba land including those within the middle belt region of Nigeria.

Think before you type!

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by akinsammy(m): 11:02am On Jul 21, 2017
ivolt:
Right step in the right direction. they are being paid to work and not facebooking.

Waiting to read comments from someone like you.... SMH
Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by kelechi50: 11:03am On Jul 21, 2017
gbosaa:

He is not. I support him on that. For those shouting Abakaliki this, Ebonyi that. You all need to pause and think.

Workers should focus and get on the other their jobs instead of spending lots of time on social media leaking details and information that are sensitive and confidential.

Most people will criticise him because of the 'abakaliki stereotype and prejudice'. Even in the US, UK or China, workers can be disengaged from their employment if they engage in social media during working hours.

Spare the man. He is doing the right thing. Yes I are not at work to chat with friends, snap and tag yourself in the working environment.
please if the Governor is good as you paint him to be he should have allowed people to criticize him constructively and not the other way around, a good leader takes joy being criticized for without it absolute power corrupts
Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by Adagba1: 11:28am On Jul 21, 2017
dominique:
People should learn how to read and comprehend rather than read headlines only and rush to comment
The government only banned them from posting discriminatory posts on social media, not that they shouldn't be on social media. I don't see anything wrong with that, why would anyone write against their employer?
Thats the same way you people read headline about other region and rush to comment without reading it.

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by zubym2(m): 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
I myself am using instagram

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by Xaddy(m): 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
mradonis:

Mtcheeeeeeeww. Trump na person? Abeg no mention that thing for my discuss. The FG urged network providers to increase data prices to silence Nigerians? Are you sure you are okay? Do you know anything about anything? Except you want to rewrite history, the prices of data has reduced to the lowest since the time immemorial during Buhari's period you can't take that away from them. If you don't know the details of the price hike to strengthen small businesses. And the hike in price will definitely not disfranchise Data users as it will just be as expensive as I was there to four years ago. I am 100% sure guy don't or didn't talk about BH more than I did/do.

I don't want another Biafra I'll thought, leadership bereaved conondrom that will lead to the death of my loved ones as it did happen in the civil war.

Don't tell me to stop talking about Biafra because it concerns me and my family...

Goodday

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by BigDealz: 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
What's wrong with everyone in Naija these days... Everyone just want to eat their cake and at d same time have it. We all take government for granted. Where have u heard a staff of any private company (say a bank) go on any social media to discredit the organization that gives him or her daily bread? Let them concentrate on their Jobs (for the very few in civil service that are actually working) and leave social critics to check and call the government names. If you're not happy with your boss, and you can't take it anymore, RESIGN!!! Its that simple.

And sincerely, u hardly see guys who do serious work have time for social media apart from bloggers. And believe me, the civil service is the largest employer of "lazy" labour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by achi4u(m): 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Nnamdi KANU can take them off our Map. Zoo!
Buhari sickness fall on you ewu Taraba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thugs Set Electoral Materials Ablaze In Benue / Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari / N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.