Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her (99004 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin / Everyone Is Trying To Reach My P**sy - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Th / "Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Iamsammy(m): 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
.on behalf of afonja association of nairaland, we hereby dz dz woman, biafra or dem Aboki republic can take her. I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
the guy is a fool. so you wan fvck mad woman?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Bills2307(m): 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

Then help am with ya own p*ssy na. Abi na bad to help cure person konji again?
lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by VickyRotex(f): 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
I almost supported her post, until I read Eastern Nigeria. I'm not a Tribalist, so I won't support the post!

Immaturity and lack of sense are not tribe-biased! If you don't have sense, you don't have sense, irrespective of your tribe. So why tribalize rape. There are rapists everywhere.

So for adding Eastern NG to post, I'll pass!

Yoruba says "Irinisi ni se ni lojo"

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by dacovajnr: 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
iamexcelblog:
Just look at what this old hag said about Eastern Nigeria. What concerns beautiful Igbo women and mothers with the gibberish this bastard daughter of Satan wrote? Where has it been heard on news that Igbo men rape their mothers? The tribe with the most hard working women in Africa.

FYI, the whole world knows the TRIBE IN AFRICA THAT IS ACCURSED WITH INBREEDING.

But for the sake of her being mentally unstable and for the respect I have for that tribe, I won't mention names.

Let them keep on looking for trouble.

I don't blame Seyi Law that said your parents should have thrown you away and kept the Placenta. Because you are a disgrace to motherhood, womanhood and human nature.

But why do I have the feeling that this story is staged? Because this complete slowpoke of a journalist can say anything to remain relevant. She could have paid of this young because she is that desperate. One week, One trouble.

Somebody am certain beyond all reasonable doubt that nothing even a diseased gorilla can agree to have sex with.
Shou! See as you carry the matter for head more than the bereaved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by ojsmscom(m): 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nawaa oooo for people
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by emakoji(m): 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
Old pussy indeed grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
iamexcelblog:
Just look at what this old hag said about Eastern Nigeria. What concerns beautiful Igbo women and mothers with the gibberish this bastard daughter of Satan wrote? Where has it been heard on news that Igbo men rape their mothers? The tribe with the most hard working women in Africa.

FYI, the whole world knows the TRIBE IN AFRICA THAT IS ACCURSED WITH INBREEDING.

But for the sake of her being mentally unstable and for the respect I have for that tribe, I won't mention names.

Let them keep on looking for trouble.

I don't blame Seyi Law that said your parents should have thrown you away and kept the Placenta. Because you are a disgrace to motherhood, womanhood and human nature.

But why do I have the feeling that this story is staged? Because this complete slowpoke of a journalist can say anything to remain relevant. She could have paid of this young because she is that desperate. One week, One trouble.

Somebody am certain beyond all reasonable doubt that nothing even a diseased gorilla can agree to have sex with.
E pain am grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by harbjar(m): 11:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
sexybbstar:
Some guys fit chop anything under skirt.
shey boxers u want mke dem dey follow
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Pinkfeet: 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
nonsense
Radarada
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by demefa(m): 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
diz kemi is no get sense was it nt she dat was asking Flavour to Bleep her!! D guy hear am volunteer himself thinking u nid dick after long stay for prison. 52 years with nothing shame nodey catch u Kemi!!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by TinaAnita(f): 11:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
Male prostitutes everywhere you go.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Riosystem: 11:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
If you ask me na who I go ask
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
kemi of all bitches. See brutality, fatality and mamality this kain one no dey mortal kombat sef, the guy should quickly delete his account. But honestly this one weak my d***
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Krisddon: 11:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
Why making this an issue? Has she forgotten openly asking Flavour for sex. In her words, "Flavour when am I coming to bang u?. She shouldn't act like she has any dignity.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
it was just a comment... and she wrote and epistle because he called her pussy old!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Jouslaw(m): 11:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
This guy was only Joking
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by demefa(m): 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
NubiLove:
it was just a comment... and she wrote and epistle because he called her pussy old!
Lol d guy jst felt like insulting her. Bt her pussy is old na 52

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Actuarydeji(m): 11:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
Guy you really Bleep up, wetin you wan get from that old pussy!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
wasnt this same picture posted by her 2 years ago? undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by MTKbudapest(m): 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
thank God u know u have an old pussy

but yet still u are mentally sick

ina wa ara

mama werey.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by demefa(m): 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
Krisddon:
Why making this an issue? Has she forgotten openly asking Flavour for sex. In her words, "Flavour when am I coming to bang u?. She shouldn't act like she has any dignity.
She has no dignity atall, old woman with no sense, no husband, no children, no love from family members, deported. She's miserable even with small cash she has. She's an olosho if nt dat d guy called her old pussy she would have bleeped him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by MTKbudapest(m): 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
how does it feel having a taste of a mad woman?
I mean bleeping a mad woman's pussy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by djbussy(m): 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
Get a brain.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by bighugelongDCK9: 12:12am On Jul 22, 2017
too bad nigerians are brainless and dont understand sarcasm. that dude was just being sarcastic
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by kenex4ever(m): 12:13am On Jul 22, 2017
PenSniper:

What's her offence in this that warranted your gibberish ? I have no use for Kemi Olunloyo but I fail to see her error in this.
Objectivity is a virtue alien to some people.
Or is it because she exposed the unbriddled immorality of young men raping their own mothers in the SEast ?
u meant to say south west, thats where such happens. http://naijagists.com/nigerian-man-rapes-his-mother-in-ekiti-state-akintunde-omotehinde-arrested-in-ado-ekiti/

I didn't even search far before I saw this one, if I dig deep I will bring out more, it's common to all tribes.
So make una stop all this una holier than thou shit

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by able20(m): 12:14am On Jul 22, 2017
PenSniper:

What's her offence in this that warranted your gibberish ? I have no use for Kemi Olunloyo but I fail to see her error in this.
Objectivity is a virtue alien to some people.
Or is it because she exposed the unbriddled immorality of young men raping their own mothers in the SEast ?
Yesterday it was about Adeleke obsessed, today it's about her pussy your Aunty no get shame.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Ups01(m): 12:29am On Jul 22, 2017
Alariwo2:
The guy must be under a spell..
Even if Aunty Kemi nake.d dey twist like snake, my jololo no go rise

Bad market grin

grin grin

Dem don swear for the Guy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Ups01(m): 12:31am On Jul 22, 2017
Auntie Kemi will not Kill Person. shocked grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Amigos12(m): 12:32am On Jul 22, 2017
cray cray!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours / Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 / Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.