Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her (99030 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin / Everyone Is Trying To Reach My P**sy - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Th / "Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Lalas247(f): 6:38am On Jul 22, 2017
Raping mothers in the eastern part shocked this is deep grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by excel101(m): 6:46am On Jul 22, 2017
To the young man she's be psycho but her thing no dey colo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by nightbanger(m): 6:46am On Jul 22, 2017
He is a barca fan, am not surprised.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by OgaBuhari: 6:48am On Jul 22, 2017
One thing were I hate about Yoruba women be say them too dey sharp mouth. Them dey carry that their dirty mouth dey talk anyhow.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by OgaBuhari: 6:48am On Jul 22, 2017
One thing were I hate about Yoruba women be say them too dey sharp mouth. Them dey carry that their dirty mouth dey talk anyhow.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by stella265(f): 6:49am On Jul 22, 2017
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 22, 2017
It's so unfortunate that a mad woman named kemi has access to the internet ,very unfortunate indeed embarassed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by ijayebonyi(f): 6:56am On Jul 22, 2017
StarPlayer:
IPOB una see una life?
lol at this sister
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by repogirl(f): 6:57am On Jul 22, 2017
SMH! Mental illness is bad sha.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by bellair: 7:17am On Jul 22, 2017
sexybbstar:
Some guys fit chop anything under skirt.

The guy wants to sleep with his ancestor. Some guys just can stick it in any hole. See the way this lady uses profanity recklessly. Wow. Am speechless.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by LeEberry(m): 7:21am On Jul 22, 2017
StarPlayer:
IPOB una see una life?
I no be ipob. but Ders nothing wrong about it.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by ThatFairGuy: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2017
What a life.
Can't stop Imagining her dirty talks self
Boy see ya life........

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by hisMrs(f): 7:44am On Jul 22, 2017
malificent:
Of all p*ssies? Chai, guy you f*ck up shaa. Someone you know that eats and breaths drama
On the other hand, I feel this guy knows what he's doing. He might just b trying to use Kemi's love for drama to get known by Nigerians. Na free publicity
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Pylony(m): 7:44am On Jul 22, 2017
This foolish guy just miss road, mama Kemi will only make him very popular in a bad way. angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by perdollar(m): 7:46am On Jul 22, 2017
I am not interested on hw ds afonjah came into ds world(she's obviously a 'born by mistake'), I am interested on hw she exit it
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Mintayo(m): 7:48am On Jul 22, 2017
Lool... The just wan try his luck...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by kadupee(m): 7:48am On Jul 22, 2017
No new thing is there provided there is mutual agreement between them
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Leonbonapart(m): 7:52am On Jul 22, 2017
lovelygurl:

Go get a life and a wife too. She might even be the best you could ever get undecided

tame your sis ASAP
so much similarities gosh!!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by starlingbawa(m): 7:53am On Jul 22, 2017
PenSniper:

What's her offence in this that warranted your gibberish ? I have no use for Kemi Olunloyo but I fail to see her error in this.
Objectivity is a virtue alien to some people.
Or is it because she exposed the unbriddled immorality of young men raping their own mothers in the SEast ?

Not entirely gibberish if you ask me.

For a mature lady to respond by telling the young lad to go bleep his old mum is totally unacceptable. She did the right thing by exposing the dude, no doubt but i don't subscribe to her vulgar lines in that write up!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2017
Is it just me who has just noticed that all Afonjas are lacking in reasoning

Mudafuckas need to be tutored on the difference between "literalness" and "figurativeness" cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by PenSniper: 8:09am On Jul 22, 2017
starlingbawa:

Not entirely gibberish if you ask me.

For a mature lady to respond by telling the young lad to go bleep his old mum is totally unacceptable. She did the right thing by exposing the dude, no doubt but i don't subscribe to her vulgar lines in that write up!

I agree with you but don't we all know who she is ? Should we expect a leopard to change her skin ?
Cheers.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by PenSniper: 8:16am On Jul 22, 2017
caracas:

Any One who supports or believe What an unstable woman like this kemi bitch says is definitely like her ......unstable n crazy.
Jugde yourself

The problem with most of you is that your reasoning are easily and usually beclouded by perceived negative notions and rabid hatred. Otherwise, you will know that even fools sometimes talk sense, al beit, by accident. But in your own world, once a person is guilty in one aspect, then he remains guilty in all and at all times. Hardly a perspective of objective-minded people which you obviously are not.
Your level of maturity and cognitive resonance is rather of the gutter level.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Tedassie(m): 8:17am On Jul 22, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
wow.I hope I'm that hot when I'm older cheesy
yeah

when cats fly wink
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by starlingbawa(m): 8:22am On Jul 22, 2017
PenSniper:

I agree with you but don't we all know who she is ? Should we expect a leopard to change her skin ?
Cheers.

I guess you are right

Have a great weekend!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by PenSniper: 8:29am On Jul 22, 2017
perdollar:
guy, rape n ritual is peculiar to South West were u come from. afonja rapes anything including animals

Your forefathers bequeathed Ouija Shrine to your generations which you exported to the SW through Clifford Orji after adequate training at the shrine. Ouija Shrine is a forest of skulls. Your generation introduced everything sordid to the rest of Nigeria after the war. Go through the Arewa youths declaration again to update yourself. It had been a perceived notion of your people from time immemorial starting with Ahmadu Bello. He was the first leader that read through your evil manners which is bound to come home to roost Oct. 1 or not and not only upnorth either. Everybody's eyes have opened to the evil that is fatties.
As for incest, flattinos record is already googled and May soon enter the Guinness book of records as a region where sons rape their mum's and grandmothers with impunity and without qualms.
What a tribe ! Popular for all the evils of this world.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by PenSniper: 8:31am On Jul 22, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Sadly there are more cases of incest in your region than SE but your hypocrisy won't let you see that. I wouldn't be surprised if you claim there are also more skull miners in SE than your region. Hypocritical numskulls everywhere!!!

Your forefathers bequeathed Ouija Shrine to your generations which you exported to the SW through Clifford Orji after adequate training at the shrine. Ouija Shrine is a forest of skulls. Your generation introduced everything sordid to the rest of Nigeria after the war. Go through the Arewa youths declaration again to update yourself. It had been a perceived notion of your people from time immemorial starting with Ahmadu Bello. He was the first leader that read through your evil manners which is bound to come home to roost Oct. 1 or not and not only upnorth either. Everybody's eyes have opened to the evil that is fatties.
As for incest, flattinos record is already googled and May soon enter the Guinness book of records as a region where sons rape their mum's and grandmothers with impunity and without qualms.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by subsurface: 8:35am On Jul 22, 2017
I dont get it why re u guys insulting the young man.. he wats to taste old pussy jst like dey do abroad... the cougar cub deals..

And also its kemi right to say yes or no.. but its her foolishness and immaturity to expose the boy in public....
Cos its childish to expose anyone u had sex with secretly in public
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by perdollar(m): 8:41am On Jul 22, 2017
PenSniper:

am happy dt u felt d pain so much dt u wrote an essay
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by NairalandAsasin(m): 8:44am On Jul 22, 2017
Kemi is mentally unstable and I wonder y the guy picked on her, it's quite obvious he wasn't after her pussy but to anger her. No woman in her right senses will accept a man's sexually advances that look at her in a negative manner 'old pussy'. Kemi on her own talking of raping of women in the East shows how demented and classless a woman she is.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by domwas2(m): 8:58am On Jul 22, 2017
The guy just making jest of her, and people twisted it and use it against him like he meant it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours / Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 / Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.