Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her (98992 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin / Everyone Is Trying To Reach My P**sy - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Th / "Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by gabe: 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
Some people can just kill themselves for nothing. What is that guy looking for in that pussy with scorpion tails for hair?!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
Disgusting
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by badmantin(m): 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
she don expose this one abi. Wat of those wey do carry her.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Godwritten: 12:12am On Jul 23, 2017
That lady is sick in the skull.Rightly,the father confirmed she has history of madness.Why then should anyone listen to her.She lives in different world entirely trying to grasp where she is or where she is going,but confused the more.I pity her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Jaqenhghar: 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
wow.I hope I'm that hot when I'm older cheesy
You wont be tongue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

You wont be tongue
tongue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Jaqenhghar: 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
tongue
All hail tha king! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by OShepherd: 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
StarPlayer:
IPOB una see una life?
chain, this Nun been downing Heineken! grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by booksrite(f): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
That lady is sick in the skull.Rightly,the father confirmed she has history of madness.Why then should anyone listen to her.She lives in different world entirely trying to grasp where she is or where she is going,but confused the more.I pity her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times / Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 / Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.