Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her (99017 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin / Everyone Is Trying To Reach My P**sy - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Th / "Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by onkajames(m): 9:07am On Jul 22, 2017
malificent:
Of all p*ssies? Chai, guy you f*ck up shaa. Someone you know that eats and breaths drama

abeg make I follow u jor
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by fuck419: 9:23am On Jul 22, 2017
There's no harm if the young man is attracted to her despite her old age. The young man have done nothing wrong to have gathered the courage to express his feelings. I think Kemi got it all wrong by exposing her personal life to the public. She should have just said NO to the guy and probably advised him. She equally made the GREATEST MISTAKE by insulting the boy's tribe and making unforgivable lies. What if the guy was a Yoruba guy from the same tribe as hers? I think Kemi needs to see the REHAB, she must have suffered great trauma in prison. Sorry Kmei. Recover soon?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by beautygboel(f): 9:29am On Jul 22, 2017
can I faint now?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by SycophanticGoat: 9:46am On Jul 22, 2017
PenSniper:

Your forefathers bequeathed Ouija Shrine to your generations which you exported to the SW through Clifford Orji after adequate training at the shrine. Ouija Shrine is a forest of skulls. Your generation introduced everything sordid to the rest of Nigeria after the war. Go through the Arewa youths declaration again to update yourself. It had been a perceived notion of your people from time immemorial starting with Ahmadu Bello. He was the first leader that read through your evil manners which is bound to come home to roost Oct. 1 or not and not only upnorth either. Everybody's eyes have opened to the evil that is fatties.
As for incest, flattinos record is already googled and May soon enter the Guinness book of records as a region where sons rape their mum's and grandmothers with impunity and without qualms.
What a tribe ! Popular for all the evils of this world.

The movie you make shows exactly what you do or what you're capable of doing. Tell me the number one thing your movies portrayed back in those days then I will tell you what you're capable of doing or what you believe in.

By the way, soka forest isn't in the SE tho. Also, I never recalled Emir Sanusi accusing Igbos of being the problem of Nigeria.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by PenSniper: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

The movie you make shows exactly what you do or what you're capable of doing. Tell me the number one thing your movies portrayed back in those days then I will tell you what you're capable of doing or what you believe in.

By the way, soka forest isn't in the SE tho. Also, I never recalled Emir Sanusi accusing Igbos of being the problem of Nigeria.

Your reputation preceeds you. You chose your own handle yourself and called yourself a Sychophant and a Goat. Need i say more ?
So talking to you is like talking to an avowed beast from the yeast.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by caracas: 10:00am On Jul 22, 2017
PenSniper:

The problem with most of you is that your reasoning are easily and usually beclouded by perceived negative notions and rabid hatred. Otherwise, you will know that even fools sometimes talk sense, al beit, by accident. But in your own world, once a person is guilty in one aspect, then he remains guilty in all and at all times. Hardly a perspective of objective-minded people which you obviously are not.
Your level of maturity and cognitive resonance is rather of the gutter level.
So tell us mr maturity how she made sense in all she wrote .
Tell me where n when it was recorded that igbos n The southeast sleep with their mothers.
Like i said before u seem to be in the same league with her.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 22, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
with all your intelligence it translates to nothing.. Absolute nothing.. I wonder why most intelligent people lack wisdom.. Your educational achievements could still not rescue you from acute bigotry.. Thereby making the fees spent on sending you to school a failed venture.. You will only be free when you learn to read in BTW lines, when you see and identify things for what they really are..

If you can insult her like you did with such derogatory words you aren't no better than the guy who asked to bed with her.. Yea i said so because if you were well mannered like the facade you are trying to portray you may as well have known that culturally /moral wise its wrong to disrepute/disrespect your elders..

The only justification for your irresponsible acts is that she mentioned the eastern people and inbreeding it boiled you up that the beast in you escaped untamed.. Sadly you should have thought it through not to allow it out because an average Nigerian knows people from the eastern parts act like animals, disrespectful, reckless abandon for civility. Many are times I read here where they insult their western brothers for postrating and kneeling to greet..

However none of all I wrote above is my bizness I am just a crusader and a very bad one at that, so should you want to hide under the umbrella of a bigot and quote me that I am wrong.. Please think twice!

If you are not stupid, you will know that am not against the mad old hag attacking whoever asked her for sex. If the story is even true.

My grouse with her is why involve Eastern Nigeria in her charade? Because take it or not, mentally unstable vultures like you will see what she said and buy it is as the truth. Thats how so many people started stereotyping Igbos being all criminals because of the way the media presents a few miscreants among Igbo people.

Thats all I have to say for now. If you still want to insult your ancestors, be my guest.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by macaranta(m): 10:17am On Jul 22, 2017
This woman is a disgrace to womanhood Sha.. embarassed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by SycophanticGoat: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2017
PenSniper:

Your reputation preceeds you. You chose your own handle yourself and called yourself a Sychophant and a Goat. Need i say more ?
So talking to you is like talking to an avowed beast from the yeast.

Lmao! The hate filled beast of burden seems tired of tussle.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by olaniyisamuel(m): 11:00am On Jul 22, 2017
PenSniper:

What's her offence in this that warranted your gibberish ? I have no use for Kemi Olunloyo but I fail to see her error in this.
Objectivity is a virtue alien to some people.
Or is it because she exposed the unbriddled immorality of young men raping their own mothers in the SEast ?

#Right from inception, MANY IGNORANTLY JUSTIFY WRONGDOINGS.. #well said.. Ignore him/her

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2017
iamexcelblog:

If you are not stupid, you will know that am not against the mad old hag attacking whoever asked her for sex. If the story is even true.

My grouse with her is why involve Eastern Nigeria in her charade? Because take it or not, mentally unstable vultures like you will see what she said and buy it is as the truth. Thats how so many people started stereotyping Igbos being all criminals because of the way the media presents a few miscreants among Igbo people.

Thats all I have to say for now. If you still want to insult your ancestors, be my guest.
I knew it ibos are genetically built to be bastardsssss, nitwits, societal misfits, if what is been said online about the ibos pains u.. Why not canvass to change it.. But of course a leopard can't change his skin.. Ur own iboz will even kill u Cuz an average ibo man must commit crime every other day or they will have withdrawal symptoms.. Gadamnn son of a biatch.. May u rot in hell for trying to disrupt my early morning enjoyment with family..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by PenSniper: 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
caracas:

So tell us mr maturity how she made sense in all she wrote .
Tell me where n when it was recorded that igbos n The southeast sleep with their mothers.
Like i said before u seem to be in the same league with her.

Silence . . .
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by PenSniper: 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Silence . . .
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by OluMain(m): 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
iamexcelblog:
Just look at what this old hag said about Eastern Nigeria. What concerns beautiful Igbo women and mothers with the gibberish this bastard daughter of Satan wrote? Where has it been heard on news that Igbo men rape their mothers? The tribe with the most hard working women in Africa.

FYI, the whole world knows the TRIBE IN AFRICA THAT IS ACCURSED WITH INBREEDING.

But for the sake of her being mentally unstable and for the respect I have for that tribe, I won't mention names.

Let them keep on looking for trouble.

I don't blame Seyi Law that said your parents should have thrown you away and kept the Placenta. Because you are a disgrace to motherhood, womanhood and human nature.

But why do I have the feeling that this story is staged? Because this complete imb.ecile of a journalist can say anything to remain relevant. She could have paid of this young man to act because she is that desperate. One week, One trouble.

Somebody am certain beyond all reasonable doubt that not even a diseased gorilla can agree to have sex with.

Nice one!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Nellybii: 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
UbChapter:
I would not sink my golden dicck inside that old woman's pusssy for $100m. Tufiakwa!!!

Lies wear con.dm
You will do it for $5 I bet
That na 1k 5 naira oo grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by tifany89(m): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
olaniyisamuel:
Love her creative response grin grin... #Go bleep ur mom's old p***y grin...
*dude is daft.

Before u quote ME, use ur brain. *tread softly cool
Is there something you are seeing that am not? Still trying to see where the guy asked her for sex o or she didn't upload it? I actually don't take this woman serious, it's possible she made this up for whatever reasons
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by bizzibodi(m): 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
kemi shld held responsible if that yungman commit suicide,anyway those 2 mudapfuckerz need jezzuz!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by delishpot: 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
So she can beg flavour for his own but cries foul when someone else begs her for her own? They (Kemi and the guy) need to quit begging to do people.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by tifany89(m): 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
PenSniper:

What's her offence in this that warranted your gibberish ? I have no use for Kemi Olunloyo but I fail to see her error in this.
Objectivity is a virtue alien to some people.
Or is it because she exposed the unbriddled immorality of young men raping their own mothers in the SEast ?
So the guy you quoted whose moniker is Ayo is now from south east? That everything has to be given tribal colouration goes to show how daft and shallow you are. What is the gibberish in what he wrote? Does she have political connection? Was she not abandoned in prison by her own family dat she had to be soliciting for funds just to eat? I blame this that came to her rescue and to think I even had some pity for the clown. Genevieve that gave her 100k am sure she is from ogbomosho and Obasanjo that was alleged to have been sleeping with his sons wife is from the south east. The same kemi that you people insult here on a daily, just because she involves the Igbos with her madness you are coming to her defence. I wouldn't be surprised if your type has sugar mummy/daddy but hide behind a keyboard and type thrash. You are lucky this forum has rules coz if I tell u half the things I v in mind you will just go n commit suicide. South east kill you there
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by tifany89(m): 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
iamexcelblog:
Just look at what this old hag said about Eastern Nigeria. What concerns beautiful Igbo women and mothers with the gibberish this bastard daughter of Satan wrote? Where has it been heard on news that Igbo men rape their mothers? The tribe with the most hard working women in Africa.

FYI, the whole world knows the TRIBE IN AFRICA THAT IS ACCURSED WITH INBREEDING.

But for the sake of her being mentally unstable and for the respect I have for that tribe, I won't mention names.

Let them keep on looking for trouble.

I don't blame Seyi Law that said your parents should have thrown you away and kept the Placenta. Because you are a disgrace to motherhood, womanhood and human nature.

But why do I have the feeling that this story is staged? Because this complete imb.ecile of a journalist can say anything to remain relevant. She could have paid of this young man to act because she is that desperate. One week, One trouble.

Somebody am certain beyond all reasonable doubt that not even a diseased gorilla can agree to have sex with.
Thanks bro. You have said it all moreover see didn't post the guys comment here for us to see and some persons are taking this notorious clown serious . I'm truelly disappointed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by olaniyisamuel(m): 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
tifany89:

Is there something you are seeing that am not? Still trying to see where the guy asked her for sex o or she didn't upload it? I actually don't take this woman serious, it's possible she made this up for whatever reasons

Regardless of how tough, troublesome Mrs Kemi could b does not give anyone, not a MALE d effrontery to use dat foul/flimsy/nasty words on a female, talk less of a married woman who, if am not exaggerating, could b his mother agewise. I don't support such from Male who act #silly #BushyBoy, who thought dey could just demean a feminist or anyone with dere guttered ill-tamed mouth in d name of popularity..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
Tedassie:

yeah

when cats fly wink

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
LMBO... It's funny how soo many of us reason like ds mad woman grin the man was OBVIOUSLY taking a piss at her and she "wish" he was being real and some of us are having a go at the man.... chai, laff wan finish me oooo... wishful thinking got mad woman all excited grin cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by olusola200: 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
The guy is only pulling her legs

No man I repeat no man in Nigeria will like to have anything to do with the barstard called Kemi olunloyo
The lady that claim her father the former Governor and
A great mathematical rape he

She is more than mad
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by achieversbizpro(m): 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
i dont think dt guy is normal
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by omoiyalayi(m): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
Dat guy have allow her to give it to d ipob so cheaply.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by caracas: 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
PenSniper:

Silence . . .
After making a fool of yourself now u want to hide behind silence is golden .......
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by PenSniper: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
tifany89:

So the guy you quoted whose moniker is Ayo is now from south east? That everything has to be given tribal colouration goes to show how daft and shallow you are. What is the gibberish in what he wrote? Does she have political connection? Was she not abandoned in prison by her own family dat she had to be soliciting for funds just to eat? I blame this that came to her rescue and to think I even had some pity for the clown. Genevieve that gave her 100k am sure she is from ogbomosho and Obasanjo that was alleged to have been sleeping with his sons wife is from the south east. The same kemi that you people insult here on a daily, just because she involves the Igbos with her madness you are coming to her defence. I wouldn't be surprised if your type has sugar mummy/daddy but hide behind a keyboard and type thrash. You are lucky this forum has rules coz if I tell u half the things I v in mind you will just go n commit suicide. South east kill you there

Trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours / Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 / Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.