Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** (18709 Views)

My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 / New Year Resolutions For All Nairalanders 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
kinkybunny:

dunno
You don't know why you are laughing?

1 Like

Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
kenonze:

Thanks.
So it took NL up to page 4 before I was noticed..... Maybe due to the fact that I have been off NL for a month
mehn dacovajnr come and check dis babe dp cheesy

Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
HammerOfThor:

By following English and medical dictionaries online and also following one of the greatest abusers of the English language, Patrick Obahiagbon on Twitter.

Mis-educated, hardened criminal. Trying to explain your testicle blunder using the words from Eminem, a high school drop out who failed high school three times and abandoned education, says a lot about your mental strength.

You haven't changed. You're still the Coogar-lite cyber criminal who dresses himself in false costumes, masquerading as a sophisticated individual with Google-aided words which you brandish in a rather tawdry manner in order to warm your way into the bossom of older women of promising material fortunes. Hence you once displayed the DP of a foreigner who's a mulatto and claimed it as yourself. You backed it up by claiming your mother was a Ukranian.

Nairaland is your hustling ground, and rich older women are your target. High-sounding, ostentatious words are your weapon through which you ensnare them into your empty life.

Underneath it all, you remain the same Michael Gbadebo, the witless poseur; a jobless, movie addict who had a marred childhood from parental abuses, criminally wired with highly contagious malignancy. Like Eminem, your hero, who failed his ninth grade three times and dropped out of school, you study the English Dictionary day in day out while you're dull and below average in real academic disciplines. Your iamwestafrica handle was a clear proof that you were still struggling with JAMB as at last year, while your other handle claimed to be a post graduate student in Chicago.

You're a realtime nightmare, a perilous cyber-booby trap to the teeming unsuspecting cyber community.
..this is heavy.. shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by pu7pl3(m): 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Shasha101 is every Nlanders dream

1 Like

Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by AmoryBlacq: 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
As much as I am not a fan of e-fights

but I think darkrebel is right on this one "using testicles in place of scrotum"

There are things that are simple enough,no point arguing over them!

Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
pu7pl3:
Shasha101 is every Nlanders dream
The face is cute but the hijab is blocking the view.
Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by pu7pl3(m): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
NLSnow:

The face is cute but the hijab is blocking the view.
Yea that's why she is exotic bro... I want wats under the damn hijab..I'm sure u do..most guys do bro
Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by BluntBoy(m): 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
DarkRebel69:
One who cannot discern when turns of speech have been garbed in figurative habiliments is who wants to teach me Literature? I have a more brilliant idea, how about I have a tailor teach me how to fly a spacecraft?

Like I said, the more you seek to justify your gaffes, the more møronic you sound.
I bet the fückwit is going to claim that me using ''sound" is wrong as well, because I'm writing/texting, not speaking. grin

It's not the fact that you're ignorant that grates on me, it's the fact that you're hell-bent in maintaining your stance, either out of sheer ego or the fact that you're blind to your ignorance. Whichever it is, I weep for you.

When next an ex-girlfriend, for example, tells you that she "gave you all her HEART", be sure to correct her that what she gave you was her "LOVE", not her "HEART". After all, to your black-and-white, uneventful imagination, it is impossible to give out one's "HEART" just as it is impossible to have a girl nibbling on one's "testicles" - a word used colloquially by "many" in reference to the scrotal sac or a male's genitals.

No doubt about it, what you are is an IGNORANT, unimaginative fool. And as it stands, you have consumed a reasonable amount of my time, and seeing as I'm not one to bicker over semantics with a degenerate, I 'd leave you to your idiocy now, hoping that somewhere along the course of your pathetic life, a lightening bolt would strike the right hemisphere of your dead brain, igniting it to life and putting an end to your boring and unintelligently literal interpretation of things.

So long, sucker!

[s]

Never met anyone as arrogantly ignorant as you grin

Now, about another of your silly examples. The heart merely epitomizes love just like the Christians believe that God epitomizes love. But, testicles do not epitomize scrotum. You can say they epitomize vibrancy or virility (my example, don't steal it, you thief).

Now, pay attention, you irredeemable dunce. Let me explain some terms to you.

Metaphor employs epitomes.

For instance, "Sade is a pig" A pig is regarded as a dirty animal. Sade epitomizes the pig. This means she is a wonderful example of a dirty creature.

Example 2: "God is love" God epitomizes love.

Epitome means a perfect example of something. Are testicles examples of a scrotum? Do they epitomize a scrotum? Answer those questions!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by HammerOfThor: 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
DarkRebel69:
One who cannot discern when turns of speech have been garbed in figurative habiliments is who wants to teach me Literature? I have a more brilliant idea, how about I have a tailor teach me how to fly a spacecraft?

You're still sounding off, thou self-educated, incorrigible simpleton with an oversized ego that is smothering common sense out of your diminutive intellect.

You probably think Bluntboy is one of the many nairaland female victims you can bully into submission with your meaningless grandiloquence.

Remember how you cried your life away on the phone with bumbae as you beg her for some crispy British pounds, lamenting how your step-father brutalized you with his belt repeatedly?

E-gigolo, and a desecration of the exalted male specie you are.

DarkRebel69:

Like I said, the more you seek to justify your gaffes, the more møronic you sound.
I bet the fückwit is going to claim that me using ''sound" is wrong as well, because I'm writing/texting, not speaking. grin

It's not the fact that you're ignorant that grates on me, it's the fact that you're hell-bent in maintaining your stance, either out of sheer ego or the fact that you're blind to your ignorance. Whichever it is, I weep for you.

Stiff-necked, manipulative Crook. Employing the same manipulative tricks by which you've ensnared so many victims into your life of penury won't work here.

Humility has never been a virtue associated with you as you struggle through the ashes of your oblique background. Overtaken by severe complex and insecurity, you evolved into one hateful and fractious Skunk who constitutes a nuisance whenever people gather together for a good time. If the attention isn't built around you, you provoke the atmosphere in a
fit of fret in order to draw the attention to yourself. You haven't yet grown up! And I wasn't expecting you to accept Bluntboy's correction.

DarkRebel69:

When next an ex-girlfriend, for example, tells you that she "gave you all her HEART", be sure to correct her that what she gave you was her "LOVE", not her "HEART". After all, to your black-and-white, uneventful imagination, it is impossible to give out one's "HEART" just as it is impossible to have a girl nibbling on one's "testicles" - a word used colloquially by "many" in reference to the scrotal sac or a male's genitals.

No doubt about it, what you are is an IGNORANT, unimaginative fool. And as it stands, you have consumed a reasonable amount of my time, and seeing as I'm not one to bicker over semantics with a degenerate, I 'd leave you to your idiocy now, hoping that somewhere along the course of your pathetic life, a lightening bolt would strike the right hemisphere of your dead brain, igniting it to life and putting an end to your boring and unintelligently literal interpretation of things.

So long, sucker!

Save us the rudimentary lectures. You're talking to your superior so cultivate some manners. You're just another Google-educated loudmouth and the greatest fraud in digital format.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by DarkRebel69: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
BluntBoy:

[s]Never met anyone as arrogantly ignorant as you grin

Now, about another of your silly examples. The heart merely epitomizes love just like the Christians believe that God epitomizes love. But, testicles do not epitomize scrotum. You can say they epitomize vibrancy or virility (my example, don't steal it, you thief).

Now, pay attention, you irredeemable dunce. Let me explain some terms to you.

Metaphor employs epitomes.

For instance, "Sade is a pig" A pig is regarded as a dirty animal. Sade epitomizes the pig. This means she is a wonderful example of a dirty creature.

Example 2: "God is love" God epitomizes love.

Epitome means a perfect example of something. Are testicles examples of a scrotum? Do they epitomize a scrotum? Answer those questions!
[/s]

Hogwash.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by robosky02(m): 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
makydee:
wink tongue cheesy

the answer is makydee
Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by HammerOfThor: 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
DarkRebel69:
[/s]

Hogwash.

Jobless mofo! Keep summoning your alternates to like your lifeless post.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by Shroud: 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
HammerOfThor:

You're still sounding off, thou self-educated, incorrigible simpleton with an oversized ego that is smothering common sense out of your diminutive intellect.

You probably think Bluntboy is one of the many nairaland female victims you can bully into submission with your meaningless grandiloquence.

Remember how you cried your life away on the phone with bumbae as you beg her for some crispy British pounds, lamenting how your step-father brutalized you with his belt repeatedly?

E-gigolo, and a desecration of the exalted male specie you are.

Stiff-necked, manipulative Crook. Employing the same manipulative tricks by which you've ensnared so many victims into your life of penury won't work here.

Humility has never been a virtue associated with you as you struggle through the ashes of your oblique background. Overtaken by severe complex and insecurity, you evolved into one hateful and fractious Skunk who constitutes a nuisance whenever people gather together for a good time. If the attention isn't built around you, you provoke the atmosphere in a
fit of fret in order to draw the attention to yourself. You haven't yet grown up! And I wasn't expecting you to accept Bluntboy's correction.

Save us the rudimentary lectures. You're talking to your superior so cultivate some manners. You're just another Google-educated loudmouth and the greatest fraud in digital format.

Maka why? Oh! You no want make somebody enjoy his weekend again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by Shroud: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
HammerOfThor:

Jobless mofo! Keep summoning your alternates to like your lifeless post.
that's his old trick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
Cherlene:

Not your fault dear. I had a miscarriage with my fourth child cry sad

Oh and it is Chimamanda not Chadel.

Cherlene
omg i am so so sorry. "thank GOD you are fine now. good evening.
Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
omg i am so so sorry. "thank GOD you are fine now. good evening.
oya u done finish, its Saturday night, give us a show
Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
lol bro, u nor dey see show 4 this thread?
the one na old men cheesy cheesy cheesy no viewers
Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
awww i have 4goteen d name of one, i need to slap myself for that. "let me confess something to you, every time i see you, i feel like asking you to date me, even if i am a side guy, i wont mind.

Duuuude...

TF? undecided

Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by makydee(f): 12:28am On Jul 23, 2017
robosky02:

the answer is makydee
If you say so... wink
Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by RoyalBlak007: 12:32am On Jul 23, 2017
makydee:
If you say so... wink

♤Gåwd! <<Those ßøöbïez>> cool

♤ ♪Måsk off♪✓✓✓ grin
Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by Arabiandude: 12:55am On Jul 23, 2017
Uniqueness01:
Chai! See my life for outside undecided undecided

Lovely dp! And don't read by without saying thanks
Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by Uniqueness01(f): 5:25am On Jul 23, 2017
Thanks..

Arabiandude:

Lovely dp!
And don't read by without saying thanks
Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 23, 2017
Lol.. cheesy grin grin
Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by arleck(m): 8:43am On Jul 23, 2017
NLSnow:

If it doesn't look moderate to you, that's your business. It looks moderate to me. That's all that matters.
P*u*s*s*y Niggahh
Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by dacovajnr: 9:02am On Jul 23, 2017
lefulefu:

mehn dacovajnr come and check dis babe dp cheesy
Baami, first tym wey I check dat dp way back in April...I weak Ehn! she gather no be small.. I sabi one person for NL wey been dey use that pix as wallpaper.
Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by joelens007(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] grin just observing
Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 23, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ladies Share Your Experience Nacking A Guy With Big Joy Stick(pics) / A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.