Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! (2531 Views)

I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected / I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. / I Was Warned But I Didn't Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 22, 2017
Awww eiyah
Re: Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by Macdawid(m): 10:22am On Jul 22, 2017
malificent:
Ehya, it depends on you. You caught her, you've gotten wiser. You can choose to continue or you can decide to let her go. Weigh your options
You're right... ''Na pesin wey wear shoe no whr e dey pepe am''
Re: Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
so fine and good. Thank God it's weekend
Good to know that kiss kiss
Re: Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by djgrafiti(m): 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
I am making a list of her friends that I will bleep in the nearest future,even her cousin wey don dey give me greenlight tey tey don win jackpot,cos from now on na fuvk fest...I dey.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Difference Between I Love You And I’m In Love With You / How Good It Feels Forking 2 Close Friends. / How I Mistakenly Slept With A Married Man” – Lady Recounts Bad Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.