Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

The Difference Between I Love You And I’m In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Difference Between I Love You And I’m In Love With You (2527 Views)

Secret Sins Between I And The New Tenant / Difference Between I Like You And I Love You / The Difference Between I Am Pregnant And I Don Get Belle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between I Love You And I’m In Love With You by Convos: 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
For the longest time, I couldn’t tell the difference between “I love you” and “I’m in love with you”. To me, they were synonymous. At some point, they even became mutually exclusive; one being unable to exist without the other but being able to stand on its own once birthed. And for a while, I was convinced I had it all figured out. I thought being ‘in love’ was the encompassing of the emotion you felt and only you can feel; your 2am and 3pm thoughts of this person that had you believing in happy ever after, how (s)he made you feel…complete.

While ‘loving’ was the proof of being in love, the actions you took to show that you’re in love, the things you do out of love. But as I grew up, I realized that there was a difference. I don’t know how I knew, maybe it was the sense of injustice in me at the fact that I’d say “I love you” to a random superman that saves my iPhone from making acquaintance with the floor as I trip and still utter the same three words to the girl of my dreams that made me desperate to believe that I had it wrong and I knew if I ever was going to have my own happily ever after, I had to find the true meaning behind those two phrases.

Fast-forward 4 girlfriends, 2 flings in 6 years, I knew a couple of things for certain; a lot of people thought like a younger version of me, that being in love and loving were synonymous but I you can’t blame them. The line that separates the...

CONTINUE READING HERE ...http://thenakedconvos.com/the-difference-between-i-love-you-and-im-in-love-with-you/
Re: The Difference Between I Love You And I’m In Love With You by Lalas247(f): 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nice one Op
Being in love with someone and just saying I love you .. two different things
In love is what counts..

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between I Love You And I’m In Love With You by McBrooklyn(m): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
cheesy
Re: The Difference Between I Love You And I’m In Love With You by Nutase: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between I Love You And I’m In Love With You by Uwabunkonye: 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
Gov Rochas okorocha's #project55.5.55 trending now on twitter. Follow @project55.5.55 and find out what it is all about.
Re: The Difference Between I Love You And I’m In Love With You by babyfaceafrica: 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
Semantics
Re: The Difference Between I Love You And I’m In Love With You by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
You can love someone and not be in love with them.
Re: The Difference Between I Love You And I’m In Love With You by FitnessDoctor: 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
Convos:

CONTINUE READING HERE ...http://thenakedconvos.com/the-difference-between-i-love-you-and-im-in-love-with-you/

Saw your blog sometime ago and I thought it was owned by a female. is it?

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between I Love You And I’m In Love With You by rali123(f): 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
Beautiful piece!!!

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between I Love You And I’m In Love With You by Convos: 11:27am On Sep 13, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Saw your blog sometime ago and I thought it was owned by a female. is it?

No No It is not. It is just a platform for good writers to share their opinion without fear of judgement.
Re: The Difference Between I Love You And I’m In Love With You by Convos: 11:27am On Sep 13, 2017
rali123:
Beautiful piece!!!

Thank you very much. You can visit thenakedconvos.com for similarly beautiful posts. Thank you once again
Re: The Difference Between I Love You And I’m In Love With You by Convos: 11:28am On Sep 13, 2017
Sabrina18:
You can love someone and not be in love with them.

Very true. They are quite different but people dont realise it
Re: The Difference Between I Love You And I’m In Love With You by Convos: 11:29am On Sep 13, 2017
Lalas247:
Nice one Op
Being in love with someone and just saying I love you .. two different things
In love is what counts..

Very true. Kindly visit thenakedconvos.com for beautiful pieces, you can also write on it

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between I Love You And I’m In Love With You by Convos: 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: The Difference Between I Love You And I’m In Love With You by Convos: 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
Read
Re: The Difference Between I Love You And I’m In Love With You by staytravel: 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
I love you = To anyone you have a deep care an affection towards someone

I'm in love with you = Usually a momentary sentiment of fascination/infatuation and lust

N'Igbo anyu n akpo ya Ihunanya.

[youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aILmF7VjX8U[/youtube]
Re: The Difference Between I Love You And I’m In Love With You by Convos: 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
Read...
Re: The Difference Between I Love You And I’m In Love With You by Convos: 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
Continue
Re: The Difference Between I Love You And I’m In Love With You by shomb: 9:59am On Oct 06, 2017
Urgently Needed
Vacancy Exists For Boy/ Girl That Can fry Yam, Akara And Potato

This job is for you if you are good at frying yam,potato and akara ,kindly

Call :08021224320

You must reside within surulere .
Qualification: First school leaving certificate
Waec ,SSCE.
Must be 18 - 23 years of age.l
Call now and start working !!!!!!!!!
Re: The Difference Between I Love You And I’m In Love With You by Convos: 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
Read..

(1) (Reply)

My Boss And I(episode 2) / Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter / Should I Break Up With Her??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.