Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! (4858 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by bee444: 3:21am On Feb 06, 2010
She just left my house few minutes ago. She's 22, from Sierra Leone and very pretty. She does look innocent though, but boy oh' boy, she's a fantastic and energetic climber. I thought it was just going be a jolly-ride and a bit of a rollercoster for me, then things started happening.

Met her few months ago (4 months to be precise), made love to her on her second visit, then her third, fourth, fifth and sixth. Then it dawn on me that apparently she wants it everyday! Tried very hard convincing her about the danger of doing it everyday and without condom.

She gave me a 4 days break and started demanding for 'IT' again. I told her I was sick and tired and don't have the energy. She insisted I have to else she would tell my friends I was depriving her of her right.

She wouldn't use condom because she is not use to it. She's on contraceptives and always confident of not getting pregnant.

I can't continue like this though I still love her.

She angrily left my house this morning at about 1:30am 'cause I wouldn't do it.

HELP!!!
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by ebonyz: 3:24am On Feb 06, 2010
What abt AIDS? shocked

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by Abekeade08(f): 3:28am On Feb 06, 2010
What do you want help with? Abeg my guy, You can pass her on to the to the male forumites on NL. I am sure they will be happy to help to you take care of her sexual needs, and I think they will have enough sense to insist on using a condom unlike you.

Was this the kind of help you were seeking?? grin
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by bee444: 3:37am On Feb 06, 2010
@abekeade08

This is no joking matter o, I'm really bothered and sad at the moment. At least I went to my doctor yesterday for check-up. Just a small Trichomoniasis that I had and It has since been treated.

Just contemplating leaving this girl,
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by Nobody: 4:37am On Feb 06, 2010
Tragically obvious you cannot handle the business, let her go im sure there are other s3xmaniacs out there that can handle her grin grin But what are you thinking boo? no condoms in this HIV age? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by Abekeade08(f): 4:53am On Feb 06, 2010
@abekeade08

This is no joking matter o, I'm really bothered and sad at the moment. At least I went to my doctor yesterday for check-up. Just a small Trichomoniasis that I had and It has since been treated.

Just contemplating leaving this girl,

Wetin be small Trichomonisis, STD na STD. Ya'll are already passing diseases back and forth. When you get Hiv, will you say" Just a small HIV i had".

Go to the nearest clinic, get tested for all STD's, if they find anything, get treated and then pick your shoe and run fast from this girl.

There are so many implications of not protecting your manhood in this day and age. Na wah for you ooh. If you like keep screwing girls raw, when you get Aids, then your eyes go open well well.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by Nwaka77: 6:07am On Feb 06, 2010
Spare me! How are we suppose to help? Are we the ones who got you into this "relationship" of yours to begin with?
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by walestar01(m): 6:19am On Feb 06, 2010
if she want you in bed everyday then makes it for her 3 times in a day, do it before you go to work, after work and late night. I na mi bi you. I go use my diiik tire am. go take sepe or alabukun with 2 small stout come see as heaven go come down when you go begin fvck her
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by Zhahovic(m): 8:26am On Feb 06, 2010
Yöu äré dyiñg slöwly yét yöu dö nöt rèäli$e it,
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by Sakida(f): 9:54am On Feb 06, 2010
Haba bros, at dis age u outh 2 run very fast becos ure very very close u ur grave. U may nt even b d only partner she's having.
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 06, 2010
this is serious o shocked shocked
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by Gabry(f): 10:46am On Feb 06, 2010
bee444:

She just left my house few minutes ago. She's  22, from Sierra Leone and very pretty. She does look innocent though, but boy oh' boy, she's a fantastic and energetic climber. I thought it was just going be a jolly-ride and a bit of a rollercoster for me, then things started happening.

Met her few months ago (4 months to be precise), made love to her on her second visit, then her third, fourth, fifth and sixth. Then it dawn on me that apparently she wants it everyday! Tried very hard convincing her about the danger of doing it everyday and without condom.

She gave me a 4 days break and started demanding for 'IT' again. I told her I was sick and tired and don't have the energy. She insisted I have to else she would tell my friends I was depriving her of her right.

She wouldn't use condom because she is not use to it. She's on contraceptives and always confident of not getting pregnant.

I can't continue like this though I still love her.

She angrily left my house this morning at about 1:30am 'cause I wouldn't do it.

HELP!!!

Was she a virgin when she dated you and were u the one breaking her virginity?

How old is she right now?

The only way you can settle this problem is to tell her this
1) Explain to her that a guy cannot have intimacy every single day of his life. Its really bad for the health. Some sendiments of your spermatozoa comes from your knee and albow joints. The more you do it, the more your bones weakens. I have a friend who does it everyday. he is only 28 and he now looks like 50 years old! If she lovs you, she should be concern about your health

2) Tell her that she and you needs to really try and train yourselves on not to always get what you want because in life, you cannot always have everything. Explain to her what if one day you ae on business trip and wont be around? Who would have s.ex with her? Explain to her that in a way, its a good training especially when both are apart for some time

3)Advise on how she is to control herself when in desperate need of intimacy.
a) By her a vibrator or a intimacy gadget - people, I dont see it as a sin to satisfy yourself. Its better than cheating on your partner.
b) try to focus on other activities when in desperate need of s.ex like do housework, do gardening, go for sports like jogging or walking, and etc etc.
c) Go for a cold shower

Good luck and God Bless

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by Moyola(f): 10:48am On Feb 06, 2010
"Omo wa'se ori'se. . ." hehe!
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by Taken(m): 11:02am On Feb 06, 2010
Bobo @ poster, oya now answer Gabry (f) questions! Come since you got tested and cured for "wetin u call am-std", u don tell ya girl to go and get tested too?
Well make you answer and we go yan u more thereafter!
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by justwise(m): 11:03am On Feb 06, 2010
@op,

There is no excuse for not using rain coat, it should be in your shopping list, no condom, no sha.g simply!.
Now the issue of her intimacy drive shouldn't be a prob, if u are tired of riding, there are many things u can do to keep the fire burning and keep her happy as well. Sort urself out 1st and invest in condoms.
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by justwise(m): 11:08am On Feb 06, 2010
@Gabry

Doing it everyday will not make u look old the opposite is the case.
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by Taken(m): 11:12am On Feb 06, 2010
" Explain to her that a guy cannot have intimacy every single day of his life. Its really bad for the health. Some sendiments of your spermatozoa comes from your knee and albow joints. The more you do it, the more your bones weakens. I have a friend who does it everyday. he is only 28 and he now looks like 50 years old! "

I beg una, na where u get this info from and na from which medical journal - I wan read am too
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by ayettymama(f): 11:13am On Feb 06, 2010
This poster is a complete and absolute monkey??

small Trichomoniasis  shocked shocked shocked shocked

is this guy MAD

at least HIV is nothing

sebi u can still live long (with money)

and have kids

what abt the viruses that will give you cancer??

causin you to die a slow and painful death??

what abt the silent venerals that will eat at ur reproductive system??

what abt crabs?? nasty crawleys all ova ur body??

hat abt hepatitis?? that is actually very common in nigeria!!

ah ah in this day and age men still throw in thier penis at a gamble

and women gan sef
o ma se ooo *shakes head in disgust*
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by vivaladiva(f): 11:20am On Feb 06, 2010
wats rong wiv yashing everyda, una tire me ooo, at least 4 the first couple of months yashing everyday is compulsory
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by Taken(m): 11:36am On Feb 06, 2010
@ vivaladiva

what are ya experience wiv yanshing everyday - yan us nau!
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by shehu50(m): 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2010
my bro be careful,a lot of people from war torn liberia and sierraleone are hiv positive
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by ayettymama(f): 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2010
^^

as if alot of people from corrupts nigeria are not??
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by galatico(m): 2:19pm On Feb 06, 2010
The babe is a sexmaniac
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by 3RNEST(m): 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2010
shehu 50:

my bro be careful,a lot of people from war torn liberia and sierraleone are hiv positive
WTF, menh dat's too rude, and what make say that?
@poster put ur trust in God & all will be well.
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by sillyboy(m): 2:46pm On Feb 06, 2010
Gabry:

Was she a virgin when she dated you and were u the one breaking her virginity?

How old is she right now?

The only way you can settle this problem is to tell her this
1) Explain to her that a guy cannot have intimacy every single day of his life. Its really bad for the health. Some sendiments of your spermatozoa comes from your knee and albow joints. The more you do it, the more your bones weakens. I have a friend who does it everyday. he is only 28 and he now looks like 50 years old! If she lovs you, she should be concern about your health

2) Tell her that she and you needs to really try and train yourselves on not to always get what you want because in life, you cannot always have everything. Explain to her what if one day you ae on business trip and wont be around? Who would have s.ex with her? Explain to her that in a way, its a good training especially when both are apart for some time

3)Advise on how she is to control herself when in desperate need of intimacy.
a) By her a vibrator or a intimacy gadget - people, I dont see it as a sin to satisfy yourself. Its better than cheating on your partner.
b) try to focus on other activities when in desperate need of s.ex like do housework, do gardening, go for sports like jogging or walking, and etc etc.
c) Go for a cold shower

Good luck and God Bless

Highlighted not true! As a matter of fact, sex helps in toning the muscles of the stomach and lower torso. also, there is a study that connects sex with the part of the brain responsible for reasoning positively.
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by DrWhizy(m): 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2010
@poster. K i onli pray u hav d harmless trichomonas tenax or t.hominis infectionz. But bros if itz t. Vaginalis den u r on ur own ooooo. Bc0s t.vaginalis cld cuz low grade inflammatn, urethritis, prostatitis nd dey r mostli asymptomatic. a wiz man shld no dat d best fin 2 do wen rain dey fall na 2 wear rcoat unless u fit catch fever. If dere'z gonna b a next time uze rcoat.
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by oluclem(m): 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2010
@poster, if u can no longer cope with her then give me her phone number & let me help u deal with her. With a lot of stout & plenty sepe, she will come back & tell u story. But my own be say no rain coat, NO SHOW. LOL
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by amuki: 5:42pm On Feb 06, 2010
My people talk say person wey harvest ant infested firewood shouldn't complain of ants.Boy na your cross carry am go.When u dey on top am u tell us?
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by amuki: 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2010
My people talk say person wey harvest ant infested firewood shouldn't complain of ants.Boy na your cross carry am go.When u dey on top am u tell us?U lock door moan finish come open door dey tell ur woes.That reminds me abt the tortoise that only invited his neighbours when masquerades gave him d beating of his life when he chose the wrong drum.
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by eherbal(m): 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2010
i don't usually render this kind of service because of the health implications,but i'll just av to render the service on humanitarian grounds.send her to me impromptu for counseling.my sessions begins 1:00am and ends by 6:00am.because of the nature of ur grief,i'll be rendering it for free.girls of nowadays sef.dem wan sabi the work pass their mama grin
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by bee444: 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2010
@Gabry

She's not a Virgin,but very honest and faithful. She doesn't hide her feelings at all.

Whenever she wants [b]IT, [/b]she just say to me, "Bee, I want you 2nite"
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by 190: 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2010
@post

simple why dont u looose her
send her phone # here and leave the rest for us to handle~

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When I Found Out The Meaning Of "Rainbow Kiss" / 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World / My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.