Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! (4811 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by Udiculus(m): 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2010
Hey u wan die young abi wey dat ur sense,just wake up.
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2010
na serious problem which most men cant handle.

People have kicked the bucket in these kinds of situations
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by touchmeder: 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2010
how does one agree to have se*x with out protection these days?

plus did u say ''just a small Trichomoniasis''lol lol lol
http://www.cdc.gov/STD/Trichomonas/STDFact-Trichomoniasis.htm#WhatIs
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by Gabry(f): 3:15am On Feb 07, 2010
justwise:

@Gabry

Doing it everyday will not make u look old the opposite is the case.

sillyboy:

Highlighted not true! As a matter of fact, intimacy helps in toning the muscles of the stomach and lower torso. also, there is a study that connects intimacy with the part of the brain responsible for reasoning positively.

Shhhhh. . . . Why u guys not getting the picture? Thats just a story to convince the poster to tell his gf ooooooo. angry angry angry naaa waa to you two oo party pooper! angry angry angry

bee444:

@Gabry

She's not a Virgin,but very honest and faithful. She doesn't hide her feelings at all.

Whenever she wants [b]IT, [/b]she just say to me, "Bee, I want you 2nite"

Well, tell her what I told u and make sureu make it very convincing. Tell her you learn those from biology class or sumthin
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by sjeezy8: 3:27am On Feb 07, 2010
ewww not cool I dont like girls who like havin zex with me alot. I like chicks who like zex but small small like 2 Week.
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by bee444: 4:59am On Feb 07, 2010
190:

@post

simple why dont u looose her
send her phone # here and leave the rest for us to handle~

I have to know where you reside first, then see if I cld do just that.
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by bee444: 5:05am On Feb 07, 2010
ayettymama:

This poster is a complete and absolute monkey??

small Trichomoniasis  shocked shocked shocked shocked

is this guy MAD

at least HIV is nothing

sebi u can still live long (with money)

and have kids

what abt the viruses that will give you cancer??

causin you to die a slow and painful death??

what abt the silent venerals that will eat at your reproductive system??

what abt crabs?? nasty crawleys all ova your body??

hat abt hepatitis?? that is actually very common in nigeria!!

ah ah in this day and age men still throw in thier manliness at a gamble

and women gan sef
o ma se ooo *shakes head in disgust*

Why u dey call me monkey? I accept the fact that I acted like a monkey, but that does not make me one.
I was blinded by love and doesn't see the need of protecting myself as of that time. Now I know better
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 07, 2010
I can't tell you what to do, not sure what to say about this girl wanting 5ex so regularly.

But one thing's for certain - only a stone jerk will have unprotected sex with a casual girlfriend, in this day of HIV / AIDS. It's common sense to protect yourself. With AIDS, you might as well take a razor, and cut your throat.

Good luck.
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by idifu(m): 11:32am On Feb 12, 2010
tell her to holla at da supaman luva if she needs fucktastic moments smiley
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by alicianna(f): 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2010
hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin and I thought I've heard it all!!! A man running away from it!
No Comment Abeg!
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by Pweety4me(f): 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2010
The beat goes on. . . undecided
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by drsly: 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2010
GOT HOOKED UP FOR THE MONTH/MARCH, 2010

You can hook up with the following people for friendship, dating, hanging out, chatting e.t.c.
Based on what they tell you.
1. Gureje Isaac Babatunde, 20, male, Kano, phone number: check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
2. Uzezi Blessing Emmanuel, 21, female, Lagos, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
3. Rose Mary, female, 22, Ilorin, phone number: check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
4. Feyisayo Babs, female, 21, Ilorin, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
5. Susan Patrick, female, 21, Benin City, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
6. Joy Macanthony, 22, Female, Lagos, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
7. Mariam Bisola Shomade, 22, Lagos, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
8. Yvonne Ambrose, 22, female, Lagos, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
9. Olayemi Braimoh, 22, Lagos, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
10. Sandra Ocholi, 24, female, Delta, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
11. Stephinie Olodi, 21, female, Lagos, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
12. Lolita Achums, 24, female, Ibadan, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com

NB: you must be 18 years or above to do this.
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by Kx: 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2010
wahala wa
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2010
She has a very high drive which ain't bad.
If you can't cope, she'll get somebody who can.

You guys are sexually incompatible.
However, please ALWAYS use protection.
When HIV shows, no begging, no going back !!!
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by Firespit: 12:03am On Mar 14, 2010
@porter: baba your actions de provoke my spirit and i can't be bothered how what i say affects you. WHY THE EF DID YOU PANSH WITHOUT A CONDOM? YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST SHOT YOURSELF IN THE HEAD INSTEAD. DAMN!!!
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by mex004(m): 2:31am On Mar 14, 2010
U have seen excess of wat u husled for, now u are shout 4 help, grin
guy man don jam machine cry
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by bulbutcher(m): 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
It's simple women need it everyday if ur nut up to the task give her a week's break she'll find sm one else.
Re: Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day! by Wantedola(m): 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
My type of girl. If she will be faithful cos I wear my heart on my sleeves. Can't stand infidelity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are You Having For Breakfast? / This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos / Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.