Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters (4792 Views)

Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters by Amatarasha(f): 1:26am On May 07, 2020
Note:

Oh my sweet Mods kiss kiss
pls don't remove d topic pls ,here isn't prison now, besides am Igbo 2 ,so no shaken...wat dey do isn't that cool to their own sistas
They aren't even honourable Igbo boys ,but my mama say I be Igbo type of igbo ...list are
Kingarthur21 astrog Ubunja omar09(transgendered) blinking001 lightangel65 Mvpestly kingsteve etc

Pls u guys shud grow up n stop harassing innocent females here , is so unfair , that u don't have respect for women , u talk like na wood born u, u even go on to insult Igbo women here , u know wat ,I may have Yoruba blood in me but ,I am a proudly Igbo girl, nwa ihiala , if u can't manage my ecstasies with that of my sisters from portharcourt n Abia , u burn ok, I don't give a fvck

IF corona hunger dey catch u ,abeg no be me cause ur frustration oo,

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters by SeverusSnape(m): 1:31am On May 07, 2020
undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters by Kingsteve(m): 1:51am On May 07, 2020
Which sisters are you talking about?
Last time I checked, my sisters haven't registered on NL.
Please clarify.
Thanks!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters by Amatarasha(f): 2:17am On May 07, 2020
Kingsteve:
Which sisters are you talking about?
Last tine I checked, my sisters haven't registered on NL.
Please clarify.
Thanks!
if u deny ur heritage then ,u shall deny ur mum at d 9th hour
Re: Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters by Nobody: 3:03am On May 07, 2020
Hmmmm...Interesting. I don't think it's an ibo thing. Most women get bashed here unless of course you want to specifically refer to tribe.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters by Kingsteve(m): 3:40am On May 07, 2020
Amatarasha:
if u deny ur heritage then ,u shall deny ur mum at d 9th hour
Who's talking about denying my heritage?
I'm a full-blown, hardcore Igbo boy...no doubt!
I'm just confused about the people you referred to as my sisters.
Name them!
Thanks!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters by Aboks(m): 5:33am On May 07, 2020
Port Harcourt hmm I see
Re: Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters by mrblessed(m): 6:02am On May 07, 2020
I have searched for the so-called "unethical characters" of Igbo "boys" with little accomplishments as a reward for my labour. What the wench provided is a baseless accusation not supported with facts. Attacks and insults, at least for the most part -- both deserving and underseving -- fly both ways and no ethnic group has become fair game. Please anyone with a better understanding of this post should educate me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters by Omar09(m): 6:48am On May 07, 2020
Amatarasha:
Note:

pls don't remove d topic pls ,here isn't prison now, besides am Igbo 2 ,so no shaken...wat dey do isn't that cool to their own sistas
They aren't even honourable Igbo boys ,but my mama say I be Igbo type of igbo ...list are
Kingarthur21 astrog Ubunja omar09(transgendered) blinking001 lightangel65 Mvpestly kingsteve etc

Pls u guys shud grow up n stop harassing innocent females here , is so unfair , that u don't have respect for women , u talk like na wood born u, u even go on to insult Igbo women here , u know wat ,I may have Yoruba blood in me but ,I am a proudly Igbo girl, nwa ihiala , if u can't manage my ecstasies with that of my sisters from portharcourt n Abia , u burn ok, I don't give a fvck

Hi

1 Like

Re: Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters by dukeprince50: 6:49am On May 07, 2020
first it was Igbo vs north
then Igbo vs SW
then Igbo vs ND
then Igbo a landlocked region
then poverty capital of the south
now it's Igbo vs women.
anyone who gets the next news that will trend gets a 5k from me

13 Likes

Re: Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters by boxer022(m): 8:20am On May 07, 2020
My dear OP from one Igbo person to another, what exactly did we igbo men on this forum did
to you? From your write up you mentioned names and added etc which includes me. So I will like to be what exactly I did to be part of the etc.

Thanks

Chukwunulu (boxer022)
Re: Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters by Solearr: 8:38am On May 07, 2020
This Igbos are really backstabbers with no unity.... I've been seeing it and its still as surprising as the first time
Re: Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters by Amatarasha(f): 10:17am On May 07, 2020
DominusPrime:
Hmmmm...Interesting. I don't think it's a ibo thing. Most women get bashed here unless of course you want to specifically refer to tribe.
If u see how omar09 n co where ridiculing great igbo women.

Omar09 come here right now ,or amadioha or idemili will strike u
Re: Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters by Amatarasha(f): 10:19am On May 07, 2020
Solearr:
This Igbos are really backstabbers with no unity.... I've been seeing it and its still as surprising as the first time
tribalism is only practiced by low brain fools like Christians n Islam

We who worship ourselves don't engage in that
Cover ur face in shame

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters by Amatarasha(f): 10:21am On May 07, 2020
boxer022:
My dear OP from one Igbo person to another, what exactly did we igbo men on this forum did
to you? From your write up you mentioned names and added etc which includes me. So I will like to be what exactly I did to be part of the etc.

Thanks

Chukwunulu (boxer022)
u are innocent sweethrt , U are blessed already cos u are a non hypocritous gay

Queen of the river has blessed u
Re: Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters by Amatarasha(f): 10:23am On May 07, 2020
mrblessed:
I have searched for the so-called "unethical characters" of Igbo "boys" with little accomplishments as a reward for my labour. What the wench provided is a baseless accusation not supported with facts. Attacks and insults, at least for the most part -- both deserving and underseving -- fly both ways and no ethnic group has become fair game. Please anyone with a better understanding of this post should educate me.
are u sure u searched well?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters by boxer022(m): 10:48am On May 07, 2020
Amatarasha:
u are innocent sweethrt , U are blessed already cos u are a non hypocritous gay

Queen of the river has blessed u

Thanks so much
Re: Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters by Rekhina(f): 11:04am On May 07, 2020
Amatarasha how far? kiss
Re: Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters by Omar09(m): 11:35am On May 07, 2020
Amatarasha:
If u see how omar09 n co where ridiculing great igbo women.

Omar09 come here right now ,or amadioha or idemili will strike u

I have never insulted any woman or called any one names except for Pocohantas, I don't even know I started doing it, not that she'd done anything to me directly or indirectly.... Maybe cause I like to call her that specific name.... Just saying.
Re: Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters by LINTUNE(m): 11:45am On May 07, 2020
Amatarasha:
Note:

lol..i swear, u get problem
Re: Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters by blinking001(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2020
Lately I've decided to be cool headed. Amarantashi Buruku please avoid me.
Re: Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters by Rekhina(f): 1:01pm On May 07, 2020
Omar09:

I have never insulted any woman or called any one names except for Pocohantas, I don't even know I started doing it, not that she'd done anything to me directly or indirectly.... Maybe cause I like to call her that specific name.... Just saying.
but u hated her n nnemuka with passion y?
Re: Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters by Omar09(m): 1:16pm On May 07, 2020
Rekhina:
but u hated her n nnemuka with passion y?

Nah... I don't hate her and I don't hate anyone either. I'm just indifferent. Have you heard from MissGhosted?
Re: Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters by Rekhina(f): 1:23pm On May 07, 2020
Omar09:

Nah... I don't hate her and I don't hate anyone either. I'm just indifferent. Have you heard from MissGhosted?
she is funmilayo ayinde

1 Like

Re: Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 07, 2020
Amatarasha:
Note:

igbo men never respected women before.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters by Omar09(m): 1:43pm On May 07, 2020
Rekhina:
she is funmilayo ayinde

Oh... I see.
Re: Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters by Amatarasha(f): 2:34pm On May 07, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
igbo men never respected women before.
That's bad , I blame we women, thousand years ago .women go to war then killing almost 1000+ men who degrade Dem ,but now?
Re: Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters by Amatarasha(f): 2:36pm On May 07, 2020
Yorubaman respect women,n my goddess will bless Dem amen
Re: Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters by Omar09(m): 2:37pm On May 07, 2020
Amatarasha:
That's bad , I blame we women, thousand years ago .women go to war then killing almost 1000+ men who degrade Dem ,but now?

Y'all sit back and suck our dîcks!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters by Amatarasha(f): 2:37pm On May 07, 2020
Omar09:

U know their is already laid down curses by my goddess on anybody who curses me ,
Re: Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters by Omar09(m): 2:38pm On May 07, 2020
Amatarasha:

U know their is already laid down curses by my goddess on anybody who curses me ,

I am not aware of it.
Re: Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters by Amatarasha(f): 2:38pm On May 07, 2020
Rekhina:
Amatarasha how far? kiss
omg OMG rekina kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man / How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her / Help!my Boyfriend Wants To Leave Cos I Dont Have A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.