Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) (62004 Views)

Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) / Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios / Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Freshsnoow2(m): 11:17am On Jul 22, 2017
Happy birthday my love.. I wish I can draw you in cartoon.. So cute.. .

Check my signature and order for your cartoon
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by sugarbelly: 11:17am On Jul 22, 2017
ggg
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 11:17am On Jul 22, 2017
[quote author=funnynation post=58714826][/quote]

Oya eee,, iwoyi aro eh
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by chibuike65: 11:18am On Jul 22, 2017
Chaii God helep me na my bank the even remind me of my birthday, never one day say i dey enjoy birth day
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by verygudbadguy(m): 11:19am On Jul 22, 2017
hungryboy:
Happy belated birthday Emmanuella
I just
hope say,
Mark Angel no dey cheat this small girl
Her mother should get her a lawyer asap,

To take charge of her career and negotiate a sharing formula between her and Mark Angel, for every revenue that comes in from their comedy and other ventures
You don start abi. You wan cause divide for this family abi. Who told you they would not have drawn up a sharing formular after all this publicity and recognition they have gotten?

Happy Belated Birthday to young gal doing us proud. May God keep you longer enough to fulfil destiny.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by EYIBLESSN(m): 11:21am On Jul 22, 2017
maxiuc:
Oh Lord when I go enter limelight na

Just take ten (10) wraps of Oshogbo weeds
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by chibuike65: 11:22am On Jul 22, 2017
Help my hussel lord that one day i say am celebrting my birthday if no be bank sms i dey forget sey na my BDAY,
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by barallanee(f): 11:22am On Jul 22, 2017
7th??

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Hayshoepofo(m): 11:22am On Jul 22, 2017
Happy birthday girl
check my signature tho
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 11:25am On Jul 22, 2017
That smart Igbo girl

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by YelloweWest: 11:27am On Jul 22, 2017
Happy birthday funny girl. Keep shining. Grow in the fear and knowledge of the Lord.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Psoul(m): 11:27am On Jul 22, 2017
hungryboy:
I just
hope say,

To take charge of her career and negotiate a sharing formula between her and Mark Angel, for every revenue that comes in from their comedy and other ventures

Which one be ur problem here? Emmanuella has bn living wt Mark Angel right from birth. I wonder where u were all these while that u never hired a lawyer for Mark Angel to tell Emmanuella's parents on how much they should be giving to Mark Angel for taking care of Emmanuella. Abeg park for ur lane to avoid dangerous jamming.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by adatemi: 11:28am On Jul 22, 2017
[quote author=Husty post=58714649]This is not my real age o wink[/quote

���
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by bencrane(m): 11:30am On Jul 22, 2017
EYIBLESSN:

Just take ten (10) wraps of Oshogbo weeds

Oshogbo weed no dey enough make you add am okemesi "lgbo" (mariguana) whey them add grinded Cameroon paper.l trust the effect you go blow within 2 seconds through out nigeria
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by bencrane(m): 11:39am On Jul 22, 2017
asumo12:
I could have commented but I don't want to do that not that I dont want to comment but I Will comment when I think of something else to comment now that I have come to conclusion of what to comment I will have to comment very fast because I want to read other stories, mind you when you comment don't insult others that comment, thanks for reading my comment, now you can comment��.

how many raps of weed did you smoke before writing this comment
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Fauzydane(m): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2017
hungryboy:
I just
hope say,

wetin concern u amebo
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by zubydave(m): 11:43am On Jul 22, 2017
Happy birthday beautiful.
For those of us here that always doubt people's age, I got one question; na you born dem? Just because we were never what they are at this age, doesn't meant they be can't be what they are. Abi na dem tell una not to grow big, abi make money or become famous at that age. Every Nigerian can't be lying about their age- some do but not all.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nathanieloo7(m): 11:43am On Jul 22, 2017
happy bday priceless,thanks for putin smiles on our faces despite d hardship in d land
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Fauzydane(m): 11:44am On Jul 22, 2017
wetin be 7yrs 9ja she i more dan 7 . Na comedy age ?
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by djbussy(m): 11:48am On Jul 22, 2017
July born are special people.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Sunsplash: 11:50am On Jul 22, 2017
Happy Birthday!
Long Life and Prosperity.
GOD ALMIGHTY shall continue to bless you.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 22, 2017
7 or 10

Convert your iTunes, amazon, Steam cards to naira into your account in 15 minutes. Call or whatsapp.......william 08109667209
#itunesgiftcard #amazongiftcard #cryptocurrency #bitcoin #dollar #Lagos #Nigeria #itunes #amazon #naira #abuja

Pls help me rebroadcast
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by sandrahnaub(f): 11:52am On Jul 22, 2017
Happy birthday dearie

But I still think she is dry
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by TrapHedges(m): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2017
So she was 5 ¥ears old in 2015... See lie.. Why are Africans like dis.. When they attain some level of success and become famous they reduce their age.. Too poor

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Rick9(m): 11:56am On Jul 22, 2017
Slay Queens will not like this one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University / Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) / Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.