Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) (62002 Views)

Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) / Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios / Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Tjango(m): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
happy birthday madam dis is not my real face o
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by muffyt05: 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
asumo12:
I could have commented but I don't want to do that not that I dont want to comment but I Will comment when I think of something else to comment now that I have come to conclusion of what to comment I will have to comment very fast because I want to read other stories, mind you when you comment don't insult others that comment, thanks for reading my comment, now you can comment��.

Just for you to wish a successful 7yr old girl a HBD,you came out with the most foolish and dumbest comment in the world all for 'likes'...chai,you are doomed.
Back to the matter,Emmanuella,HBD darling,may you continue to grow in knowledge,good health and prosperity. Pls don't mind the other bros commenting rubbish,I've scolded him for you
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by kbzee11(m): 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
asumo12:
I could have commented but I don't want to do that not that I dont want to comment but I Will comment when I think of something else to comment now that I have come to conclusion of what to comment I will have to comment very fast because I want to read other stories, mind you when you comment don't insult others that comment, thanks for reading my comment, now you can comment��.

Hmmm....no be small comments
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by olawalaramiola(f): 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
happy birthday Emmanuela
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by jamillion: 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
were ar my slay queens...
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Legalbeing(m): 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
hungryboy:
Happy belated birthday Emmanuella
I just
hope say,
Mark Angel no dey cheat this small girl
Her mother should get her a lawyer asap,

To take charge of her career and negotiate a sharing formula between her and Mark Angel, for every revenue that comes in from their comedy and other ventures

see what money has done to our mind.

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Danachuks(m): 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
... happy birthday Ella. WISHING YOU SUCCESS IN EVERY FACETS OF LIFE.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by seunfape(m): 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
She don get money before she grow
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by optimismlaz(m): 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
happy birthday to you Emmanuella
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
Congratulations Emmanuella. I wish you joy and more success in life.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Saintdaprince(m): 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
Happy birthday dear Emmanuella. More Grace to you.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Siscooh: 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
Happy birthday Emmanuella. Hope she attends school!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Psoul:

Which one be ur problem here? Emmanuella has bn living wt Mark Angel right from birth. I wonder where u were all these while that u never hired a lawyer for Mark Angel to tell Emmanuella's parents on how much they should be giving to Mark Angel for taking care of Emmanuella. Abeg park for ur lane to avoid dangerous jamming.
Don't mind him. He's one of the causes of Psquare's problems. Jude is cheating them blablabla like they were there when the hustle was going on. Home breakers and Peace terminators
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by bamikole002(m): 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
Another year has passed, and let me just say how much we count on you, rather than count the years. I wish you a wonderful birthday.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by merits(m): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
hungryboy:
I just
hope say,

To take charge of her career and negotiate a sharing formula between her and Mark Angel, for every revenue that comes in from their comedy and other ventures

hater spotted,wetin concern you about their sharing formula?
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by asumo12: 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
Augustap:

Asumo come lets discuss... Lets figure out how to tighten the loose screws in ur head grin

Don't allow your demons to take you to Hell, introduce them to Heaven
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by asumo12: 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
muffyt05:

Just for you to wish a successful 7yr old girl a HBD,you came out with the most foolish and dumbest comment in the world all for 'likes'...chai,you are doomed.
Back to the matter,Emmanuella,HBD darling,may you continue to grow in knowledge,good health and prosperity. Pls don't mind the other bros commenting rubbish,I've scolded him for you

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Joysmith2: 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
asumo12:
Stop taking alcohol, E no gud for ur body...wat re u even saying....
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Augustap(f): 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
asumo12:

Ok but you have to help me
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by asumo12: 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
Joysmith2:

Stop taking alcohol, E no gud for ur body...wat re u even saying....

I'm only commenting am not saying!

Am I communicating?
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by asumo12: 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
Augustap:

Ok but you have to help me

tongue
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by wizod(m): 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
maxiuc:
Oh Lord when I go enter limelight na
a day 2 ur death
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by wizod(m): 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
She no go ever comot 7?
that is girls 4u. I am in my late 30's and my female classmates who are my agemates are still 20-23yrs. Maybe they are using a static calendar dat refuse 2 change wit changing years

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by wizod(m): 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
Happy birthday dear
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
HBD LLNP
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Stanbeto: 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
Happy Birthday
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by samwise99(m): 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
hungryboy:
I just
hope say,

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by samwise99(m): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
sandrahnaub:
Happy birthday dearie

But I still think she is dry

And U r we!t

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hapi bufday dear...Ur such a funny lil gal cool
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
wizod:
that is girls 4u. I am in my late 30's and my female classmates who are my agemates are still 20-23yrs. Maybe they are using a static calendar dat refuse 2 change wit changing years
My brother, the matter just weak me o. Them no dey ever age. They live in a different planet

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by ebynyz: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
Happy birthday to little Emma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos / Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.