Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) (62003 Views)

Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) / Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios / Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by missuniverse(f): 11:56am On Jul 22, 2017
Uwa79:
This ancient girl 7yrs? Wow. Am so embarrassed. And she has made more money than my family...
lol

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by ariwokoigbore(m): 11:58am On Jul 22, 2017
hbd my daughter

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Trybes(m): 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
At seven you have done what most Nigerian men have not been able to do. Keep the good work and Happy Birthday!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
HBD ....This seven must be her comedy age sha

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
happy birthday Angel.....you are a blessing to your generation. EMMANUELA
. ...I hail oooo, you good.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by shadrach77: 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
This is not my real age oh! cheesy cheesy
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Augustap(f): 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
asumo12:
I could have commented but I don't want to do that not that I dont want to comment but I Will comment when I think of something else to comment now that I have come to conclusion of what to comment I will have to comment very fast because I want to read other stories, mind you when you comment don't insult others that comment, thanks for reading my comment, now you can comment��.
Asumo come lets discuss... Lets figure out how to tighten the loose screws in ur head grin
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
KconectVX:
Our internet/mobile data plan works with all devices e.g Andriod, Iphone, Blackberry(OS 10), computers, modems e.t.c. Data rollover if you re-subscribe before expiry of current plan, applicable to MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel only.

To check your data balance?MTN >> *461*6#?Etisalat >> *229*9#?GLO >> *127*0#?AirTel >> *140#

Pay with MTN Recharge Airtime. You can also make VTU transfer etc..

?*Unlimited* @ 3000# 90days duration ( Available on all Netwrk)

?*DAILY PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
15GB @ 1000

?*WEEKLY PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
10GB @ 1000
15GB @ 1300

?*[MONTHLY PLANS] 38days duration (Both day and night)*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
4GB @ 1000
5GB @ 1200
7.5GB @ 1,500
10GB @ 2,000
15GB @ 2,000
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

?*NIGHT PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
5GB @ 800
10GB @ 1000
15gb @ 1200

Pay with MTN Recharge cards. You can also make VTU transfer etc.. just Your Number Is needed... You should know that's this is data shared, no code, and it's not a cheat..
#GodBless You As You Patronize Us...

?*These Prices are valid if you are? paying via Airtime.
WhatsApp?? ? :- Add us Bellow
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS.....

Someone should be dealing with guys like this. which kind lie be this.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by bams2999(m): 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Happy Birthday to little one
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by netflicks(m): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
Small pikin wey old pass him age....
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by tinz: 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
hungryboy:
Happy belated birthday Emmanuella
I just
hope say,
Mark Angel no dey cheat this small girl
Her mother should get her a lawyer asap,

To take charge of her career and negotiate a sharing formula between her and Mark Angel, for every revenue that comes in from their comedy and other ventures

Mumu people. U are here thinking of how to share someone's income for them. Where were you or her parents when the young man was busy doing all the hardwork and spending his cash. Bad belle people always looking for peoples downfall. Better go get a job or find ur talebt
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by rosalieene(f): 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
awwww
happy Birthday baby girl
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by lavenjcrown(m): 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
I'm using this media to extend ma bday wishes to her, may are days be full of God divine wisdom, knowledge and understanding. Age with grace. Happy bday once again.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
asumo12:
I could have commented but I don't want to do that not that I dont want to comment but I Will comment when I think of something else to comment now that I have come to conclusion of what to comment I will have to comment very fast because I want to read other stories, mind you when you comment don't insult others that comment, thanks for reading my comment, now you can comment��.
Is this one alright
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
netflicks:
Small pikin wey old pass him age....
7 year old is a lie. She is over 12. Those with eyes can even see the maturity in her look and speech.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by tonio2wo: 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
hungryboy:
I just
hope say,

To take charge of her career and negotiate a sharing formula between her and Mark Angel, for every revenue that comes in from their comedy and other ventures

You are hungry! undecided
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by tonio2wo: 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
dakeskese:

hmmmmm

7 years??

hmmmm...

Comedy age!

No o! She is 50 undecided
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by navzla(m): 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
hmm
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by navzla(m): 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
hu u eep
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by ogunsj: 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
hungryboy:
I just
hope say,

see your poisoned mind. people like you can scatter family. she is his niece so save your advice.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Ayotunde001: 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Acecube(m): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Uwa79:
This ancient girl 7yrs? Wow. Am so embarrassed. And she has made more money than my family...
happy birthday funny pics
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
aww, she's just 7 years old. she's still a baby.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by netflicks(m): 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
agarawu23:
7 year old is a lie. She is over 12. Those with eyes can even see the maturity in her look and speech.

Lol....that girl is not a kid. I tell u

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Bensam5060(m): 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
happy birthday EMMA
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
hungryboy:
I just
hope say,

which one is "beleted" again. Her Birthday is today 22nd o!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Beryl007: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
peterharper:
7 ? Wow
Fake data plans
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by molas02: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
hungryboy:
I just
hope say,

THIS IS HOW U PIPUCREATE HATRED AND WAR. PUTING UR EYE IN ANOTHER FAMILY BUSSINESS, that is how u wanted to destroy Psquare Career but God pass una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos / Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.