Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) (62006 Views)

Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) / Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios / Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by wizod(m): 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
My brother, the matter just weak me o. Them no dey ever age. They live in a different planet
they can hide dia age but cannot hide d wrinkles on dia face neither can they bring up dia flattened breast without d aid of bra unlike those who are in dia early 20's
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Momot(f): 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
HBD girl
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by freebrowsingtime: 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
hungryboy:
Happy belated birthday Emmanuella
I just
hope say,
Mark Angel no dey cheat this small girl
Her mother should get her a lawyer asap,

To take charge of her career and negotiate a sharing formula between her and Mark Angel, for every revenue that comes in from their comedy and other ventures

Sir, MarkAngel brought her, through the grace of God, to Limelight, if for nothing, the parents should be ever grateful to MarkAngel for him beating the odds and giving their daughter, her celebrity status today.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
izzou:

I really dont find her jokes funny these days, but i really admire her success

Bros forget that
Go watch FREE TEA and see if you will not scatter floor with laugh.

Emmanuella I troway salute for you, HBD and more years to you.

Can sum1 send/drop me her account number ASAP, I need to drop sometime.

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Joysmith2: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
[quote author=asumo12 post=58723268]

I'm only commenting am not saying!

Am I communicating? [/quote
Dis is not only alcohol, weed join....stop it oooo
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by muffyt05: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
asumo12:

Don't allow your demons to take you to Hell, introduce them to Heaven

I bet a reasonable and logical soul will see who the demon is between us two. Tame your brain and expressions before they eliminate you
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Jadapinket: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Happy birthday my lil friend Emmanuella.........loads of years awaits you love....
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by gbmclub: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Uwa79:
This ancient girl 7yrs? Wow. Am so embarrassed. And she has made more money than my family...

Because of likes na him make u insult ur family lyk dis�
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by warmwinter: 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
HBD to ds vibrant kid. Greater heights, sweetie [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Alaenyieby(f): 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
Happy birthday very unique one.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by asumo12: 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
muffyt05:

I bet a reasonable and logical soul will see who the demon is between us two. Tame your brain and expressions before they eliminate you

Is like your brain is paining you abi? angry
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 12:27am On Jul 23, 2017
Happy birthday Emmanella you are so beautiful. keep on being funny. wink wink wink wink wink grin grin grin grin
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by scholes23(m): 5:33am On Jul 23, 2017
7 years

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) by Psoul(m): 6:12am On Jul 23, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

Don't mind him. He's one of the causes of Psquare's problems. Jude is cheating them blablabla like they were there when the hustle was going on. Home breakers and Peace terminators

That is ehnnn....some ppl go just dey drink paracetamol for another person's headache. This kind of person will even do worst thing than what he is condemning if given the chance. Mtcheeeewwwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) / Peter Okoye Hires Emem Ema 'Vzhun' As New Manager (Photo) / Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.