Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus (97200 Views)

Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / Did You Pay For The Yansh-lady Tell A Man Trying To Finger Her Inside The Bus / Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
Inanna:
They should have thrown him out of that bus. Imagine the audacity. Shameless, perverted fool. I'm very sure he's a rapîst/pedophile also.

If u wear that stuff on ur dp to my house self i won't have to pull ur pants with permission. Na straight plug in till u orgasm multiple times in a second. Nonsense. Na d guy Bleep up wey go dey deep hand for fairly over used something.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by jacyhelen(f): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
hakeem4:

SOURCE :- ayolaTv

your a freelance writer..lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by Jarus(m): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Probably read the story of "cooperative" ladies on Nairaland, not knowing Nairalanders were only fantisizing.
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
Wetin d guy go dey use hand find for that smelly over used hell for that kai heat. Hope he washed his hands afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by chukwui(m): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sarah20A:
nor be small red oo cheesy
Hahahaha
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by chukwui(m): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sarah20A:
nor be small red oo cheesy
I tell you
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by Nickymezor(f): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Shameless man...Good for him cool
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by hakeem4(m): 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
jacyhelen:

your a freelance writer..lol
errrm yeah
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by dominique(f): 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
elantraceey:

There's a difference between touching your laps and almost fingering you when she wasn't sleeping, come on.... I'm not supporting the man in any way.....I've come across lots of them in queues, buses everywhere but it takes a lot of liver to touch me. We should at least dress less provocatively not for the men but ourselves.

The man in question was trying to force his fingers down her bum from behind. Lots of pervs get carried away and can go to any length till they're slapped back to reality. Once again, pray you never come accross such a person.
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by adethebahdguy100(m): 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
Kemen uncle grin
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by psalmistkakah(m): 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jodha:

Son of a bitch....outright mugu...is it yhur rant?...

For yhur foolishness... Okada fall on yhu..
Dress decently inoda to avoid such incidents... D old man no try sha.... Pussy fall on him
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by RoyalBlak007: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
♤WTF was

♤he thinking!?
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by Tejupablo: 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
lolz
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by Dfinex(f): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
AlexCk:

The man was jerking off in the bus?? shocked
Tor,

Unbelievable right?....it's a crazy world.
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by AlanSugar(m): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
Op you try, Wehdon! First you got a picture, then attached a story just to test your writing skills. Well you tried, kudos! Pictures of the lady with the "about to be fingered veejay" and the corresponding slaps or... You know the drill grin
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by AlanSugar(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
hakeem4:
errrm yeah

You see, I nor tell you? Picture and story writer. Wehdon sir!
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by Jodha(f): 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
judgedredd22:

this my runaway lover sef grin grin grin grin your mouth too spoil! cheesy

Taah nah yhu run leave me...but issorai..
Taah my mouth no spoil...

Before yhu begin complain....oya take kiss...
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by Jodha(f): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
psalmistkakah:

Dress decently inoda to avoid such incidents... D old man no try sha.... Pussy fall on him

Dude seriously... The mention wasn't necessary..
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by anigold(m): 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:
na wa oo
in the bus of all places
I am not understanding
Please do you have the picture of the girl that was slapping grin grin
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by ikevictor: 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
falconey:
grin

Sophisticated perv!
Disgracing the best of us.

You should be watched too then
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by ikevictor: 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
Rolly83:

Shut yourfucking mouth. That man is a fool to have done that In public. You Nigerians keep condoning rubbish.Thats sexual harassment fool. What will be your reaction if it happened to your sister!
Nigerians always looking for ways to vent their frustrations on another human.

Well, all humans are not wired the same way...that's why we have law enforcement agencies.

But for national peace, please dress decently to reduce such crap...
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by ikevictor: 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
vicfuntop:

You didn't insult me: sorry for insulting you. Well I know you are not a lady but the fact that the man had the audacity to do that in public, do you know what he does in private? Trust me, it's a choking feeling to be harassed by a man. I will encourage the beating. You should act right and when you don't be ready to pay the price. I would even suggest they push him out of the moving bus

Pushing him out of the moving bus and fingering which one is a more grievous crime?

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by ikevictor: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
I can see several men here who find sexual harassment funny.

Very sad and an indication of poor upbringing.

You have sisters, wives, daughters and if you have none of these, you at least have a MOTHER.

Would you be happy if a stranger starts to put his fingers in her crotch?

Learn to respect ladies...even if she is "indecently" dressed, it is none of your business, your harassment isn't correction angry

Please help the world and low minds by dressing appropriately. ..

If my sister dresses such indecently, I would not be mad at anyone fingering them.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
Haha haha hahahahhaha nwoke mmadu choro e me "sanka to sanka ", fa were akanti sambalise ya once and for all...

Iya risika,oti kpa sombori

Mabinu jare okpolokpo ore mi o jare. The laff Yaf kee me.
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by Maximus85(m): 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
OK, but where's the picture of the girl narrrr
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
You're a deranged animal and you should be locked in a cage. Hope your daughters would suffer a similar fate in the hands of a pervert. Silly bastard. Just look at the AIDS victim that wants to fuçk with your rotten, filthy, diseased prick. It's your sisters and your mother that you're going to give multiple orgasms, not me. Anu ofia!
correctguy0900:

If u wear that stuff on ur dp to my house self i won't have to pull ur pants with permission. Na straight plug in till u orgasm multiple times in a second. Nonsense. Na d guy Bleep up wey go dey deep hand for fairly over used something.
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
...thats ungentlemanly bad behavior. The man need to be encouraged to visit any nearby correction centre for proper rehab.

Only if we knew what that lady is passing through right now.. Both psychological, emotional, public embarrassment. Stay strong young lady.
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by dhantey324(m): 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
Modsenemy:
Even he was accused wrongly , there is no way he would defend himself .

Infact, an attempt to defend yourself in this part of the world will lead to further punishment

So true!! It's a dysfunctional system here.
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
yellowbar demons this is how they do, maybe he want to steal his private parts and use it for ritual. TUFIAKWA
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lol kemen second

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave / Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.