Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus (97206 Views)

Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / Did You Pay For The Yansh-lady Tell A Man Trying To Finger Her Inside The Bus / Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by hibee4uall(m): 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
When you think you've seen it all...

PLS CHECK MY SIGNATURE. THANKS FOR DOING SO
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by VanBommel(m): 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
Inanna:
You're a deranged animal and you should be locked in a cage. Hope your daughters would suffer a similar fate in the hands of a pervert. Silly bastard. Just look at the AIDS victim that wants to fuçk with your rotten, filthy, diseased prick. It's your sisters and your mother that you're going to give multiple orgasms, not me. Anu ofia!
see this my fellow introvert, you're so foul-mouthed..... Tufiakwa *spits*

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by EmperorLee(m): 12:01am On Jul 23, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol fam is tis u ?

Yeah braah cheesy
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by concho(m): 12:02am On Jul 23, 2017
vicfuntop:
They should have thrown him out of the bus while it was still moving grin
this land belong to me and this my brother. this one weak me..
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by concho(m): 12:06am On Jul 23, 2017
deanoffaculty:
Oops!! The Man wanted to KEMEN but he was disqualified by BigBrothers in the bus.

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by Ups01(m): 12:19am On Jul 23, 2017
Inanna:
They should have thrown him out of that bus. Imagine the audacity. Shameless, perverted fool. I'm very sure he's a rapîst/pedophile also.

This Story is Has Lies Written all over it.
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 23, 2017
concho:
this land belong to me and this my brother. this one weak me..
grin
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by ipobbigot7: 1:21am On Jul 23, 2017
Op, did you find out his name?

I am sure he should be an Uche, Ifeayin, Chijioke or other names from the potopoto republic there, they are the ones that have penchant for abnormal konji, it reminds me of the banking hall ejaculation on a lady in Anambra state by one of them.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by nypdinc: 5:20am On Jul 23, 2017
if he succeeded he would have been shocked by what he found there.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by AnanseK(m): 6:02am On Jul 23, 2017
Inanna:
They should have thrown him out of that bus. Imagine the audacity. Shameless, perverted fool. I'm very sure he's a rapîst/pedophile also.

When does common fingering require such communal extrajudicial punishment?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by Fabulouski(m): 7:01am On Jul 23, 2017
Inanna:

With this pics of yours any man with spiritual conji will want to finger you in a bus.
Dickson fall on you there.
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by Gudwork(m): 7:50am On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=vicfuntop post=58718292]They should have thrown him out of the bus while it was still moving grin[/quote

Jungle justice DAT can lead to murder case. You don't want to be part of that except ur mind is DAT black
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by obidevine(m): 7:53am On Jul 23, 2017
MhizzAJ:
na wa oo
in the bus of all places
I am not understanding

What would you do if it was you?
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by judgedredd22(m): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2017
Jodha:

Taah nah yhu run leave me...but issorai..
Taah my mouth no spoil...

Before yhu begin complain....oya take kiss...

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 23, 2017
Inanna:
You're a deranged animal and you should be locked in a cage. Hope your daughters would suffer a similar fate in the hands of a pervert. Silly bastard. Just look at the AIDS victim that wants to fuçk with your rotten, filthy, diseased prick. It's your sisters and your mother that you're going to give multiple orgasms, not me. Anu ofia!

I won't insult ur mother or ur loved ones, it would amount to drawing me into ur low imp life. U dressed up like a 50 cent little LovePeddler u are and further took a picture of ur squirrel like thighs. U opened ur sceptic tank mouth to insult another innocent guy who fell victim.

If u were not so cheaper than toothpick, tell me why u had to snap only ur thighs and left ur face out. Looking for customers who will be a victim of ur smelly p...ssy. non of my relatives has ever be at ur level and will never. And trust me, i can never go that low to ask u out. Imbred idiot. Quote me again make more foolishness fall on u. Dirty little pig.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by salaad11: 8:12am On Jul 23, 2017
I don't doubt the story because a lot shits happens in this our funny country, always expect the unexpected in this part of the world.

But something isn't right about the story. The supporting image doesn't correlate. If you board BRT very well, you'll notice that's a blue BRT but the narrator said red BRT.

Something is wrong.
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by bighugelongDCK9: 8:17am On Jul 23, 2017
his name is chuku nnamdi

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by atmmoney006: 8:24am On Jul 23, 2017
MhizzAJ:
na wa oo
in the bus of all places
I am not understanding
the old man deserve more than slap.he is a useless element
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by atmmoney006: 8:26am On Jul 23, 2017
a disgraceful act. He suppose to be molested
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=Gudwork post=58739948][/quote]

Did you see the smiling emoji at the end
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by Jodha(f): 9:16am On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=58740120][/quote]

Lol...

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 23, 2017
hakeem4:

SOURCE :- ayolaTv
The bus driver could not pull over to a nearby station to arrest the man and they were all in the bus and allowed him to stand in the same bus .... Nigerians are animals and not intelligent,too many illiterates everywhere. hunger has strangled the brains!!!! Shame even to the writer , sexual abuse and rape and no one said a word!!!! ? Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 23, 2017
ipobbigot7:
Op, did you find out his name?

I am sure he should be an Uche, Ifeayin, Chijioke or other names from the potopoto republic there, they are the ones that have penchant for abnormal konji, it reminds me of the banking hall ejaculation on a lady in Anambra state by one of them.

Mumu you have been enslaved by tribalism !!!
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by TrapHedges(m): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2017
EmperorLee:

Yeah braah cheesy
lol tf you been fam?
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by Alamyn90(m): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2017
He shud be arrested for that.
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by intrepidjay1(m): 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
this is nnwaaikpe daddy na.... nwaaikpe con tell us if marle no gree give parle do ooooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by EmperorLee(m): 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
TrapHedges:
lol tf you been fam?

Bruh, i kuku dey here, i dey see you paroles dem na cheesy
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by TrapHedges(m): 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
EmperorLee:

Bruh, i kuku dey here, i dey see you paroles dem na cheesy
lols bad man ..make i de take mi fourth eyes de look u shaaaaaa oo grin
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by EmperorLee(m): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
TrapHedges:

lols bad man ..make i de take mi fourth eyes de look u shaaaaaa oo grin

Hehehehe. What's new na ? Any fresh shawtie around here ? grin
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by TrapHedges(m): 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
EmperorLee:

Hehehehe. What's new na ? Any fresh shawtie around here ? grin
lol fam same old oo.. Lol and plenty catfish
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by EmperorLee(m): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol fam same old oo.. Lol and plenty catfish

I weak for their matter jaare sad
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by TrapHedges(m): 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
EmperorLee:

I weak for their matter jaare sad
lols.. Make we de look oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave / Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.