Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus (97654 Views)

Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / Did You Pay For The Yansh-lady Tell A Man Trying To Finger Her Inside The Bus / Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by JhyMedex: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
Inanna:
They should have thrown him out of that bus. Imagine the audacity. Shameless, perverted fool. I'm very sure he's a rapîst/pedophile also.
Go find place sit down Abeg..
Did u bother to confirm d veracity of this accusation b4 ranting like some rabid dog...?. ..
it's d likes of demented fools like u dt support n take part in jungle justice..
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by JhyMedex: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
TrapHedges:

lols.. Make we de look oo
ur signature...
wicked man!!
Pure Savagery!!
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by TrapHedges(m): 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
JhyMedex:

ur signature...

wicked man!!

Pure Savagery!!

LOL bro..
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by JhyMedex: 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
TrapHedges:

LOL bro..
Lol.. d ingenuity is confounding...grin..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by JhyMedex: 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
TrapHedges:

LOL bro..
Lol.. d ingenuity is confounding...grin..
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
johnstar:
Dat is why i don't sit close to women/gals/ladies

Der wahala too much, if u adjust ur hand for inside public bus dm.go think say u wn touch der breast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by Famouson: 6:28am On Jul 24, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Oga, shut up! Are you sure you have been in a crowded bus before?

What makes you think it's impossible to pull off an act like that without being detected by anyone as long as the lady keeps mum about it??

Most of you trying to claim smart and realistic here are usually very gullible in real life. Don't say what you don't know.

N.B: My apologies for telling you to shut it but it was unavoidable.
You don't just go about insulting people.. You never know who you're messing with.. I did not mentioned you.. Please be careful
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by NeeKlaus: 8:23am On Jul 24, 2017
Famouson:
You don't just go about insulting people.. You never know who you're messing with.. I did not mentioned you.. Please be careful
My apologies..

But you saw a disclaimer at the bottom of my post. Well, my apologies.
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by judgedredd22(m): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
Jodha:

Lol...

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nairalandaire:
grin somebody cannot finger in peace again

Big fool that is how they will finger your own daughter in the nearest future. idiot!

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by Jodha(f): 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=58789270][/quote]

Hehehe ...me right now...

Oga dey wash me dey go...

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by judgedredd22(m): 6:41am On Jul 25, 2017
Jodha:

Hehehe ...me right now...

Oga dey wash me dey go...

all my heffort and scoping... wash...??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) / Massively Curvy Lady With Huge Backside Twerking. See Reactions / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.