Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2881 Views)

Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride / A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava by Consray(f): 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
Am 25 and he is 30. I know that i have been a bad girl, back then in the university i go to clubs, i double date, i drink like what.

I have seen different types of dicks the big, the small, the short and the long,i think...... that was what my parents sent me to school to study (Dickology) i thought that i have seen them all... not until i met my husband.

I met him in a club i actually went there with my friend to catch a new fish, cause i was actually getting bored with my numerous boyfriends. I was just sipping a drink from my glass when this handsome dude walked up to me and asked me to dance with him and of coz i can't resist such a cute dude like him and his accent oh my world! Made me to get wet down there.

So i danced with him while he compliment me that i'm a good dancer.......and also pretty.

After we were done dancing he took me up to his hotel room cause i was slightly drunk so he carried me bridal style and lays me on the bed, he started undressing himself i told him i most confess you really look cute while he told me that same applies to me that i really look cute and hot i was just smiling not until i saw it my eyes widen i gasp "holyshit...." my mood changed drastically, it was so.......huge.

So, i was just starring at it like a lost goat actually i was lost at that moment he noticed it and asked if i was ok i nod my head putting on a fake smile but deep down i was just wondering if that stuff was really going to fit in
Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava by falconey(m): 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
I envy him.......

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava by mykel25(m): 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
Olosho alert... Aw d guy take be your husband now...as u no go school u no sabi d meaning of husband

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava by falconey(m): 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava by Khallyella(f): 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
Is that all?
Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava by Afamed: 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
When is part of this film rolling out?
Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava by LilSmith55(m): 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Wetin b d title make I go download am
Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava by Barfibassey(m): 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Consray:
Am 25 and he is 30. I know that i have been a bad girl, back then in the university i go to clubs, i double date, i drink like what. I have seen different types of dicks the big, the small, the short and the long,i think...... that's what my parents sent me to school to study (Dickology) i thought that i have seen them all... not until i met my husband. I met him in a club i actually went there with my friend to catch a new fish, cause i was actually getting bored with my numerous boyfriends. I was just sipping a drink from my glass when this handsome dude walked up to me and asked me to dance with him and of coz i can't resist such a cute dude like him and his accent oh my world! Made me to get wet down there. So i danced with him while he compliment me that i'm a good dancer.......and also pretty. After we were done dancing he took me up to his hotel room cause i was slightly drunk so he carried me bridal style and lays me on the bed, he started undressing himself i told him i most confess you really look cute while he told me that same applies to me that i really look cute and hot i was just smiling not until i saw it my eyes widen i gasp "holy shit" my mood changed drastically, it was so.......huge. So, i was just starring at it like a lost goat actually i was lost at that moment he noticed it and asked if i was ok i nod my head putting on a fake smile but deep down i was just wondering if that stuff was really going to fit in
Bravo bella.
Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava by VoltageDivida(m): 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
I just wasted 3 minutes reading this sh!t please don't make same mistake.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava by Valro(m): 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
Boredom bad o!
Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava by Epositive(m): 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
VoltageDivida:
I just wasted 3 minutes reading this sh!t please don't make same mistake.

too late bro.... i already made the mistake sad

#positivevibes

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava by Cholls(m): 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
my brother's olosho don see big dickk confuse o

Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava by walex2(m): 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
You still look like your former university days
Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava by holuwapopsh(m): 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
hey Lady he is ur husband is beter u stick to dat BIG cassava if nt anoda prs will kip or steal it frm you b smart pakurumo cassava oooo
Re: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava by Bamz(m): 2:46am On Oct 28, 2017
mykel25:
Olosho alert... Aw d guy take be your husband now...as u no go school u no sabi d meaning of husband

shocked cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays / How Does One Solve This Situation? / Is 69 A Position For Couples During Sex?....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.