Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl (64924 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Been Loved By A Girl Whom You Don't Spend On? / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by kayjee101: 7:52am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:
I spent four years in the university without a girlfriend, because am afraid to approach girls. I don't want to be rejected. people gossip about me that am gay. because am always in company of guys. even my male friends are even accusing me of been gay, which I know am not. The even joke with me with jokes like
I can't sleep in one bed with you and so on.

Now what I need is advice from Nairalanders on how I can get a girlfriend that can love me. Because very soon I will be going to national youth service. am depressed because of my situation I need help.

bro, I can relate to all what you said cause I am an introvert and had male friends who thought sex a bad thing at college, but me, I love it but was very shy to approach them cause of fear of rejection and all that.
Except you don't have an appealing face, those beaches will definitely fall on you whether you like them or not. Am not a braggart, but the two girls I sexed for 2 years back then at college did the wooing. Just make sure you laugh when you are with you male friends and smile when you are with a lady. The way you carry yourself helps a lot, don't talk too much which I believe as a shy guy like you should be used to. Do things like a real man would in a slow and appealing way, don't show off.
And lastly, chase paper bro, those beaches will come chasing you. Am single now though but that ain't sheet to me, cause I will eventually fork as many as I like.
Thank me later bro.
Maybe your wife is at nysc camp waiting for you, who knows.
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by perdollar(m): 7:52am On Jul 23, 2017
Jodha:
Eyah sad

I'm sure there's a lady out there waiting desperately and patiently for yhu to walk up to her and tell her yhu love her...

Is it that you've never like any girl?..
pls be his gf
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by stanech: 7:52am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:
I spent four years in the university without a girlfriend, because am afraid to approach girls. I don't want to be rejected. people gossip about me that am gay. because am always in company of guys. even my male friends are even accusing me of been gay, which I know am not. The even joke with me with jokes like

Now what I need is advice from Nairalanders on how I can get a girlfriend that can love me. Because very soon I will be going to national youth service. am depressed because of my situation I need help.

You are so lucky.. Trust me kiddo. U aint missing shit
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by jjjjj2017: 7:56am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:

You will definitely get a gal at the youth camp. theres nothing for you to worry about bro
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by holaconley: 7:57am On Jul 23, 2017
Roll with guys that knows what up u will get inspired it's as simple like abc...gdluck
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by hisMrs(f): 8:00am On Jul 23, 2017
Jodha:
Eyah sad

I'm sure there's a lady out there waiting desperately and patiently for yhu to walk up to her and tell her yhu love her...

He's waiting for a girl to come and woo him.
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by cornel994(m): 8:01am On Jul 23, 2017
Symptoms of low self esteem. Op only u can change that
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by lelvin(m): 8:04am On Jul 23, 2017
Go to the nearest ashawo or olosho Republic. If u don't know any, ask any bike man, they always know the map to those places. Go there and make the finest girl there a deal she can't refuse, collect her contact and tell her to visit u on a day u agree on even if all u discuss about is ben10 and buhari. And she must put on something sexy. The next week, go back there and pick another girl.
If u must enter, I repeat, if u must enter her Iraq because that one no be Jerusalem again u must wear ur overalls complete with helmet.
(
alienhumam:
my guy I know that if am successful girls will come, but for now I need someone I can share my problems with and someone who will clear this believe from people that am gay. am not gay I rather die than to be a gay.

3 Likes

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by ba7man(m): 8:06am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:

Go out nd toast 20 girls.

Before you get to 20, on will say "YES".

If "NO" all through to 20, go and wash your head in a near-by river at 12am and make sure you throw away the sponge in the river.........then toast another 20.

1 Like

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by miqos02(m): 8:08am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:

do you have female siblings. try to have a non romantic relationship with their friends. you can also make friends with your female church/mosque members. start from there. you are still young no need to pressurize yourself
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by zubydave(m): 8:08am On Jul 23, 2017
grandstar:

The problem with shyness is that you have a very negative view of yourself.

This negative blinds your eyes to cues the opposite sex gives.

For instance if you approach a girl and the girl is flattered and excited but tries to mask it by seeming uninterested, you may assume automatically that she rejected you and you reached that erroneous conclusion because of your low self esteem.

First thing you need to do to gain confidence is to be ready to accept rejections with s shrug or gracefully. That's the secret of most womanizers. They don't care much about rejections. They just go on to the next babe.

To get rid of approaching girls, give yourself this assignment: Approach 30 girls in the next 5 days preferably ones you don't know and ask them out. That is 6 a day. By the time you do the 30th, your anxiety would have reduced considerably. From a scale of 10, it will reduce to 2.

The next stage is to approach a girl or girls you like and would really like to date. Learn a few pickup lines

Example: hi, how are you? Has anyone told you you're pretty? Has anyone told you that you have beautiful cheeks( Make a genuine comment on something you really like on or in her). She would most likely blush and become a little self conscious, tongued and reply with a polite thank you. Try and recognise a blush when you see one. She may look down at her feet if standing which is an indication of blushing. Google women blushing.

Go further by saying you'd like to know her. That you'd like her number. If she gives you her number, you've done quite well.

Another advise is to be yourself. One fear you'll nurture is that you don't want the lady to see you as inexperienced as respects the issue of relationship. That'll be a big mistake. That will constantly put you under pressure and make you very defensive, nervous and apprehensive.

Winning a girl is the easy part. Entering a relationship is the really hard part. Be open. Let her know you've not really dated before and she's your first. Rather than look down on you, she'll be impressed that's she's your first. You can even say you're a little a shy. It's a manly thing to be honest. Only weakling resort to lies to hide their weakness.

With time, she'll show you the ropes and you'll learn.

Be careful of your friends especially when they give you advise. Friends can and do mislead..

Also, treat her the way you'd like your daughter to be treated. Learn to treat women with respect (Matthew 7:12)

I wish I can give you more likes
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by daclint(m): 8:11am On Jul 23, 2017
This one na underground heart breaker. Na ur type go break girl heart like say tomorrow no dey , better make u no get girlfriend oo cuz if u taste am once , wahala
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Dnockeror333(m): 8:12am On Jul 23, 2017
Just like you, so I am at age 32+! You see, age as no gain... But our experience through the battle of these moving years does. Yet=>
I NEED AN HEART DONOR...
I need an heart donor I have half of my heart I need the second half To complement my power To set me out of this holy mileage = Lonely on this Island I think I now need an help For one alone cannot be a major Niether can one alone do it Two can play the game! = I need a true heart of Twenty and five, to three and zero A virgin with God- Who had pass the fading pow'r Of sin One sublime with the wager of holiness = Yes, I need her the she dove of heart From the foursquare of the nation Send a message of interest, To me, I need an heart!

3 Likes

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by ucheuzor1(m): 8:13am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:

Inasmuch as I would have love you to get a girlfriend and prove u aren't a gay to your friends, my dear its not worth it. I will likely end in you being heartbroken. I tell from experience. You don't leave your life to prove anything to anyone( especially your friends). The best thing you can do for yourself now is to remain single and I bet you, it guarantee more happiness and peace of mind than being in a relationship. Just try and keep friends with girls, laugh with them, but don't get emotionally attached to anyone. Once u done with schooling and you have something doing, you can start a decent relationship.
An advice from an experienced and caring friend.

My two scent.
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by yahmohy27: 8:14am On Jul 23, 2017
24sqm:
My friend, if you know what's good for you... don't have a girlfriend.. it's a set up and you'll end up regretting it.. try and develop yourself to be a better person... girls will come begging sooner or later.
May God bless our generations
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by slap1(m): 8:16am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:
my guy I know that if am successful girls will come, but for now I need someone I can share my problems with and someone who will clear this believe from people that am gay. am not gay I rather die than to be a gay.

Someone you can share your problems or your konji with? Don't you have close family or friends? grin grin
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Dnockeror333(m): 8:18am On Jul 23, 2017
And lastly, chase paper bro, those beaches will come chasing you. Am single now though but that ain't sheet to me, cause I will eventually fork as many as I like.
Thank me later bro.
Maybe your wife is at nysc camp waiting for you, who knows.[/b][/quote]

Brother, is that not enough? Why cant you turn around your life now that you are still in the flower of your age? Why cant you say "enough to the devil and mke him flee from you!"?
Why are you still killing yourself with sex sex sex and no place for your God?
Please, it may be too late.
Turn around and go home!
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:

My twin how fa grin, am exactly like you, except, it doesn't bother me one bit dat i got no girl friend grin
just be a super single bro like Jiang grin, am pretty sure the perfect one is waiting for us to discover, don't stress urself. Nice girls are attracted to nice guys, thats a law of nature that can never be broken. grin
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by yahmohy27: 8:20am On Jul 23, 2017
Mrjo:
what of at the process get infection that will ruin u? U ar ok like that clear that negetive thought out of ur head. Unless ur weapon is nt working, then u go for treatment instead of looking for gf. U dont knw what u ar enjoying nw until u get one
True talk bross
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by colyx1(m): 8:22am On Jul 23, 2017
When i hear things like thing i get angry, why wil u say u re shy. Na wa for u ooooo. Guy na natural thing to woo or ask gurls out. Even if dem like u dey wil want u to ask dem out. If u continue like dis eh u go dey get one gurl from every 200 gurls. I had this mindset when i was in SS2 until friend told me the secret. Note that if u ask a gurl out she wil either say yes, no or i will think abt it, nor feel say dem go slap u if u ask dem out...Lol, guy the more u ask dem out the more confidence u get. Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Fidelis99k: 8:23am On Jul 23, 2017
Don't wori urs wil come don't rush
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Nicheey(m): 8:25am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:

haba ,but dude you're scared of rejection?? mehn oya prove you ain't gay,have you had sex before ,maybe sex too big ,have you have touchy body before with an opposite sex(no blame me ,the dude seems like gay to me) if no,dude pack your bags and leave Nigeria cause you're GAY!!!or better still branch krikri(14years imprisonment)
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by yahmohy27: 8:25am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:
I need help am tired of been single
Yeye ,they say u should try n make money and girls ll look for you ....better be careful n don't involved yourself into such habit cos is not good
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by daintylovediva(f): 8:27am On Jul 23, 2017
[b][/b]don't be concerned about a girl 4 now d problem that comes with them is not something u rush into live ur life take it from me am a girl too so I know

1 Like

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by AlvanT(m): 8:27am On Jul 23, 2017
kushercain:
First thing is to stop wanking wankwo

Surely there's a girl who likes u there's nothing to b scared of rejection doesn't mean the end of the world.
Also u'll realize that most girls are over hyped in ur mind u'd be surprised the kind of nigga they end up dating.
My 2 1/2 cents: get the green paper and they'd chase you
Hush Papi! Imma follow you for a week for this comment,wayback the b#tches I've been trippin for wasn't worth it,I learnt my lesson.

1 Like

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by don4real18(m): 8:27am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:
Sharing your problem with your girlfriend doesn't necessarily mean she will share your burden
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Nicheey(m): 8:28am On Jul 23, 2017
lelvin:
Go to the nearest ashawo or olosho Republic. If u don't know any, ask any bike man, they always know the map to those places. Go there and make the finest girl there a deal she can't refuse, collect her contact and tell her to visit u on a day u agree on even if all u discuss about is ben10 and buhari. And she must put on something sexy. The next week, go back there and pick another girl.
If u must enter, I repeat, if u must enter her Iraq because that one no be Jerusalem again u must wear ur overalls complete with helmet.
(

lol,Iraq kuku kill me
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by siloXIX(m): 8:28am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:

Just approach girls and be friends with them. Make sure you give her enough happiness (not financially but by making her feel special)

Soon you will be familiar with her friends. Eventually you will start complaining that you don't know which girl to choose
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 23, 2017
CosmicJames:

I'm not quoting you wrongly nither do I say is compulsory. I just feel that OP needs the experience too.

I also have my share of the waste on girlfriend. Very bitter, but makes me better and wiser now.
No girl can waste my resources again never!

Na true sha.
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by aminusodiq(m): 8:30am On Jul 23, 2017
If u love somone.. . Walk upnto her nd tell her hw u feel.. . Rejection is not d end of d world.. . By d way... If skye bank rejects u.. She u no fit go first bank ni?? ?
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by joegigs(m): 8:30am On Jul 23, 2017
Your moniker shows u don't even blive in urself,u think u are different.kill DAT mentality. I have Neva approached a stranger.Buh wen close to u I use my sense of humour.
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by noirsangre(m): 8:32am On Jul 23, 2017
Jodha:
Eyah sad

How can you just walk up to someone you know nothing about and tell her you love her?

Nairaland: Giving bad advice since '06.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

20 'flirting Signs' That A Girl Likes You / The Ugly Side Of Being An Extremely Beautiful Lady (true Life Experience) / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.