Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! (39677 Views)

A Honest Review Of A Tecno LA7 User Porting To Redmi Note 7 / I Cant Receive OTP After Porting To Airtel / Etisalat Recorded The Highest Incoming Porting Activities In Q1 2017 – Ncc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by mmafhew(m): 8:41am On Jul 23, 2017
embarassed
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by Habibsocial080: 8:42am On Jul 23, 2017
I need correct job Oya guide me shikenan
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by ybalogs(m): 8:42am On Jul 23, 2017
LETS GET TO KNOW THE AWOOF ON GROUND NOW MAKE WE FIT FOLLOW PORT TOO
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by PrinceMario(m): 8:42am On Jul 23, 2017
rychard:
Fake news, just to fool you, 9mobile is way different from etisalat, they are a totally new coy on it's own, made up of Nigerian shareholders (you known what that means).. They have a consortium debt of 1.2bn dollars from five Nigerian banks. The banks now have members representing them on their board, and sorting best ways to recoup their funds or take ownership of the funds. Don't expect much from them, they will be up and running in the best best way to rip you off quick, fast and hard, in a bid to regain money to settle settled the loan... 9mobile will soon have to layoff staff
Far better than glo that would make you wanna smash you phone on the wall. Who cares if they are indebted, what matters is the speed of the data service.
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by iliyande(m): 8:42am On Jul 23, 2017
Marketing lies.... I am going for my fourth glo sim tomorrow just for weekend 3gig subscription

1 Like

Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by Edum13656: 8:43am On Jul 23, 2017
How can I port?
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by rOsy247(f): 8:43am On Jul 23, 2017
Which of the awoof is ongoing lemme join. I'm using etisalat abi na 9ja mobile.
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by ybalogs(m): 8:44am On Jul 23, 2017
HOPE I CAN RE-PORT AFTER PORTING SHA?
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by adelacuna(m): 8:46am On Jul 23, 2017
MasterMind21:
Prolly cos of their cheap data plan.
I doubt much, am sure you know that their network is slow, basically I think it's because they are indigenous let's support Nigerian to grow Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by Nyaknor(m): 8:47am On Jul 23, 2017
donkossy:
Am planning on porting to artel, please what's the requirements??

7 white He-goat, 7 female fish, 7white tubers of yam, 7 white she-dog and 7 litres of palm wine.... then 7days powerful night time out with 7 white olosho for each night of the day.
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by Nyaknor(m): 8:48am On Jul 23, 2017
donkossy:

7 white He-goat, 7 female fish, 7white tubers of yam, 7 white she-dog and 7 litres of palm wine.... then 7days powerful night time out with 7 white olosho for each night.

2 Likes

Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by jjjjj2017: 8:51am On Jul 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Nigerians will never appreciate their own, i have been using glo network for like 11years now and honestly i feel people are not being fair to the company. "I love glo network even though sometimes their internet aint fast but i am like addicted to glo. "team glo.
glo is now thrash! I used glo since 2003 but their service delivery is thrash these days. I hate glo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by LAFO: 8:51am On Jul 23, 2017
Two years ago, I ported to Glo out of 'Patriotism'.
When I had to be climbing chairs and holding windows just to send a whatsapp message, nobody advised me before porting out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by PrettyEva(f): 8:52am On Jul 23, 2017
donkossy:

Just visit any Airtel Express Shop or Airtel Office nearest to you with the line you want to port out from, they will help you with the requirements.

Requirements:
Details used in registering the line.
On the line, you send port in capital letters(PORT) to 3232.
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 23, 2017
Who is going to be the technical partner now?
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by Ohaneche(m): 8:54am On Jul 23, 2017
martineverest:
mtchewww...when ur own doesnt consider their ppl except yeye celebs that would never improve their network
Wretched low life people and jealousy is like 5 and 6, go become celebrity if e pain.
Onyi efu, ofu shi
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by martineverest(m): 8:54am On Jul 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
But they have the best data service in the history of NIGERIA.
u mean data u cant use?.

They use cheap data as a decoy in luring ppl to their useless network.

I ve always wanted to use glo because i hate mtn,but now,i am cool with mtn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by mikolo80: 8:54am On Jul 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Nigerians will never appreciate their own, i have been using glo network for like 11years now and honestly i feel people are not being fair to the company. "I love glo network even though sometimes their internet aint fast but i am like addicted to glo. "team glo.
why is 'their own ' never competitive. after 11 years with 2nd license, fibre backbone still data slow, no everywhere we go coverage. no be by blind patriotism

3 Likes

Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by meritknight: 8:55am On Jul 23, 2017
For where

Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by martineverest(m): 8:57am On Jul 23, 2017
Ohaneche:

Wretched low life people and jealousy is like 5 and 6, go become celebrity if e pain.
Onyi efu, ofu shi
u mumu dey smell
i dont blame,i blame glo that give u cheap and unusable data and chinese ppl that make smartphone affordable for u to spew ur fustration on nairaland.

odoyor like u

1 Like

Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

That's the spirit of nigerians. Never to appreciate their own. They make it sound as if only glo has network issues. I use glo and i av etisalat. Both are ok and the glo has performed better in almost all locations i av been to. Although there are some locations that i will av 4g on my etisalat and 2g on my glo but most places i go (home and office) its glo handsdown.
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 23, 2017
So you know also. I use their weekend 3gb to download HD movies.

iliyande:
Marketing lies.... I am going for my fourth glo sim tomorrow just for weekend 3gig subscription

1 Like

Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by iliyande(m): 9:04am On Jul 23, 2017
NubiLove:
So you know also. I use their weekend 3gb to download HD movies.

Glo is the best here oo

1 Like

Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by Officialnelly(m): 9:07am On Jul 23, 2017
teamsynergy:
am still enjoying etimumu browsing tweak

9mobileng all d way

Could you please share the tweak with me

1 Like

Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by Odogwuskido(m): 9:08am On Jul 23, 2017
modelmike7:
9Mobile, best in data.... But they deduct my 'credit' anyhow!
Contact their customer care and lambast them.... Thank me later
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by iammolise(m): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2017
No be Sey we go port finish we no go com see network browse oh
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2017
rychard:
Fake news, just to fool you, 9mobile is way different from etisalat, they are a totally new coy on it's own, made up of Nigerian shareholders (you known what that means).. They have a consortium debt of 1.2bn dollars from five Nigerian banks. The banks now have members representing them on their board, and sorting best ways to recoup their funds or take ownership of the funds. Don't expect much from them, they will be up and running in the best best way to rip you off quick, fast and hard, in a bid to regain money to settle settled the loan... 9mobile will soon have to layoff staff
And i was wondering why my #100 naira credit disappered a day after loading. Even the customer care lady is confused & don't know whats wrong
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by urchmanni93(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2017
Still rocking my Airtel line.. And my MTN no porting!!!
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by omoadeleye(m): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2017
donkossy:

Your valid ID card with your NEPA bill
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by Relixy2k: 9:17am On Jul 23, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The First Man To Buy Iphone 7 In The Middle East (photos) / NCC Releases Short Codes To Stop Unsolicited SMS / Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.