Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! (39876 Views)

A Honest Review Of A Tecno LA7 User Porting To Redmi Note 7 / I Cant Receive OTP After Porting To Airtel / Etisalat Recorded The Highest Incoming Porting Activities In Q1 2017 – Ncc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by CODEEATER(m): 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
sorextee:
Thats good news.. Still wondering at those who ported out, and those who ported to Glo... 9mobile still remains the fastest data network..

U haven't experienced Glo's 4G
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by almarthins(m): 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Nigerians will never appreciate their own, i have been using glo network for like 11years now and honestly i feel people are not being fair to the company. "I love glo network even though sometimes their internet aint fast but i am like addicted to glo. "team glo.

Appreciate shit abi, wen glo sold my line when my phone is stolen n I no get money to buy phone for 3 months
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by Ganjafama(m): 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
teamsynergy:
am still enjoying etimumu browsing tweak

9mobileng all d way
pls can you share?
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by texazzpete(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Nigerians will never appreciate their own, i have been using glo network for like 11years now and honestly i feel people are not being fair to the company. "I love glo network even though sometimes their internet aint fast but i am like addicted to glo. "team glo.

May God save you from this mediocre level of thinking. When you start working and earning your own money, maybe you'll finally learn to look for value for money.
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by Ohaneche(m): 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
martineverest:
u mumu dey smell
i dont blame,i blame glo that give u cheap and unusable data and chinese ppl that make smartphone affordable for u to spew ur fustration on nairaland.

odoyor like u
Opoh vue hue mee. Keep hating.
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by Decryptor(m): 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
adelacuna:
I really don't know why I like glo, despite their abysmal network delivery

Because you are yoruba! QED!!
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by abimic(m): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
With the debt hanging on its neck, laying off staff is imminent, they're only doing this to save face.
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by franugo(m): 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Wisdombankxz:
Too bad.. It happens as a result of fear.. We Naija dey fear too much.. I just hope they will survive this.

Meanwhile I have active 16k followers instagram account for sale
Niche =Fashion
Audience =99% Nigerians

Call or whatsapp 08084334575 for cool transaction.

what iz thiz one zaying? did u even read d op at all biko
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by DonMekino(m): 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
Even the smell of fufu on the palms of our hands lasts longer than Etisalat MB... Seriously
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by adelacuna(m): 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
Decryptor:

Because you are yoruba! QED!!
Funny
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by triplechoice(m): 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
asuustrike2009:

What's with this code!

It gives you access to a loan from 1k to 50 k payable in two in weeks with an interest of 15%.
I have been on it for some months now.It seems most people do not know this
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by justlaw(m): 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
Please, disregard this news as bits not from the desk of NCC. I work in NCC and I can authoritatively tell that this info is untrue

rammyblog:
9Mobile formerly known as Etisalat Just recorded the highest number of porting subscribers after just a week of taking over Etisalat.

According to the NCC, 9Mobile recorded a total of 15,253 subscribers porting from The likes of Globacom, Airtel And Mtn.

Airtel Coming second in ranks having recorded 2,597 subscribers porting in, while Mtn Came third with 1,245 subscribers and Glo came last after recording the least number of subscribers porting in.

9mobile Actually recorded the lowest number of outgoing subscribers with 1,826 subscribers porting out, While Glo recorded 4,786 subscribers porting out, Airtel recorded 6,540 subscribers porting out while mtn Recorded 6,567 subscribers Porting out.

The figures below gives the impression that Nigerians are still very much in love with Etisalat(Now 9Mobile) and as usual expecting some amazing awoof.

Though this development is not surprising since they are new and re-branding Nigerians would expect awoof from them which they already embarked on.

http://www.rammyblog.com.ng/2017/07/9mobile-recorded-highest-number-of.html
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by slinkman(m): 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
why appreciate what you manage when you can have better and enjoy without breaking any laws nor rules? I'd rather not waste that time.
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by CioAngels(f): 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
rychard:
Fake news, just to fool you, 9mobile is way different from etisalat, they are a totally new coy on it's own, made up of Nigerian shareholders (you known what that means).. They have a consortium debt of 1.2bn dollars from five Nigerian banks. The banks now have members representing them on their board, and sorting best ways to recoup their funds or take ownership of the funds. Don't expect much from them, they will be up and running in the best best way to rip you off quick, fast and hard, in a bid to regain money to settle settled the loan... 9mobile will soon have to layoff staff
Which ever way you see them, for me, they are good. Don't pray they layoff, who knows, it might affect who you know. My wish for them is to bounce back very soon.
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by shevon: 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
The problem Glo has is that their 4G band is not compatible with many 4G enabled devices in Nigeria. I hated Glo with passion, I used to buy 10gb of data and I barely used 3gb in a month. But since I switched phones and noticed Glo 4G works on it, it's been amazing.
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by joanana(f): 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
sorextee:
Thats good news.. Still wondering at those who ported out, and those who ported to Glo... 9mobile still remains the fastest data network..

This is true. Presently using 9 mobile 4g network... Very fast. For the first time I downloaded. 2.2gb movie with my mobile torrent within 30mins.... It's super fast!!!!!
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by Danuvie(m): 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
Glad to be on the team
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by reiddecuti: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
Can't wait to port out from glo.

The network is dead. No good reception.

There 3G is like GPRS not even edge in terns of speed. Can't even open a page. Snail faster than there 3G.

The voice call is not clear.

They can't do noting to improve there service rather they keep on investing their time and wealth employing ambassadors and hosting mega musik tour which can't help a soul.
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by reiddecuti: 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
Can't wait to port out from glo.
The network is dead. No good reception.
There 3G is like GPRS not even edge in terns of speed. Can't even open a page. Snail faster than there 3G.
The voice call is not clear.
They can't do noting to improve there service rather they keep on investing their time and wealth employing ambassadors and hosting mega musik tour which can't help a soul.
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
SELL HEAVY DATA AT CHEAPER RATE AND WATCH THE STATISTICS GAZUMP.
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
CioAngels:
Which ever way you see them, for me, they are good. Don't pray they layoff, who knows, it might affect who you know. My wish for them is to bounce back very soon.

I don't wish them I'll, I'm trying to state the obvious, even at the moment, the share Price of those banks that they owe are currently falling because the bad debt will hit their balance sheet. These are the facts , the etisalat owners sold off and left the company even issuing an ultimatum to 9mobile to quit using their name. Thing will go bad, if they don't plan well
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
PrinceMario:
Far better than glo that would make you wanna smash you phone on the wall. Who cares if they are indebted, what matters is the speed of the data service.

For the short term , maybe... Glo is messed up for network service... But the moment and organization can no longer meet its obligation, it will sell off. Or reduce costs.
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
Cmexy:
Oga say something else to confuse peeps here now! The business is doing quite well. Cheers!

Ex- etisalat staff now 9mobilr employee spotted
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by favouryemmy: 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
9Mobile still has the most expensive data plans in Nigeria.
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by ochobaba(m): 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
donkossy:
Am planning on porting to artel, please what's the requirements??
Just buy a piece of land in lekki and it's finished
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by sameagles(m): 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
Etisalat now 9mobile is the best data network, only I T people will understand, how I wish they will still leave the house hold name as Etisalat....
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by aladedan10: 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
Do You Have itunes or Amazon gift Cards For Sale?
i'll buy your iTunes, Amazon, Steam Wallet, Walmart, Cashew Cards here.
Available Countries: USA NZD AUS UK RSA only!
and pay direct to your bank account within 10-15minutes.
I'm a Trusted Certified and Legit buyer, TRY ME TODAY!!!
you will never Regret. I only Accept Physical Card for itunes.
I Accept physical card, Ecode, Code only and for AMAZON gift CARD.
Please Don't send Use Cards I buy all denomination for AMAZON$25 - $100 for itunes CALL | WHATSAPP: 08118138273
Tested And Trusted Thanks.
Please Don't Call If You're Not Sure Of Yourself
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by donkossy(m): 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nyaknor:

7 white He-goat, 7 female fish, 7white tubers of yam, 7 white she-dog and 7 litres of palm wine.... then 7days powerful night time out with 7 white olosho for each night.
idiaut
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by willypelz: 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
Buy 9mobile airtime by logging on to www.vtpass.com/9mobile-airtime
You can also buy 9mobile data bundle with www.vtpass.com/9mobile-data
And pay easily without leaving your comfort zone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious But Perfect Response To A Scammer(pic) / NCC Releases Short Codes To Stop Unsolicited SMS / Eight Common Types Of Whatsapp Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.