Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! (39676 Views)

A Honest Review Of A Tecno LA7 User Porting To Redmi Note 7 / I Cant Receive OTP After Porting To Airtel / Etisalat Recorded The Highest Incoming Porting Activities In Q1 2017 – Ncc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by Nicheey(m): 9:20am On Jul 23, 2017
teamsynergy:
am still enjoying etimumu browsing tweak

9mobileng all d way

biko show boys the way na
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by enonche85(m): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2017
TDonald:
Anything to save Etisalat àbi na 9mobile undecided

By the way, who were even the few people that even ported to Glo grin

Glo is only good in Lagos island, any other place it's terrible!
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by enonche85(m): 9:26am On Jul 23, 2017
donkossy:
Am planning on porting to artel, please what's the requirements??

Go to any airtel service center/shop
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by Relixy2k: 9:29am On Jul 23, 2017
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by opedaydydx9(m): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2017
iliyande:
Marketing lies.... I am going for my fourth glo sim tomorrow just for weekend 3gig subscription
how much is this
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by iliyande(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2017
opedaydydx9:
how much is this

N500 weekend 3gb
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by ybalogs(m): 9:42am On Jul 23, 2017
Relixy2k:
They now give 7 times of your recharge for existing lines on packages on easy starter,talkzone,cliqlite and easy cliq. Just dial *819*1# to activate. The bonus is quite unique in that you get 100% of your recharge on the bonus main account that can be used for everything except transfer and will last forever like a regular main account if not used while the other 600 percent is to all network and is valid for 7 days. For new lines you get 10 times of what you recharge on similar packages.
THATS A WOW.THANKS
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by Cefabio(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2017
I love airtel sooooo much,they are the best
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by olmyde(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2017
originals1:
glo dey suffer me for here angry
I tell you bro...it's really frustrating to even open a page of a website talk less of changing page sad
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by triplechoice(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2017
I think the reason for people porting to 9mobile is because of *561#

1 Like

Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by Uchefame(m): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2017
teamsynergy:
am still enjoying etimumu browsing tweak

9mobileng all d way

please, I need
the tweak
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by Duru009(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2017
Stop degrading MTN.....

MTN is still the best !!
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by yahmaid04(m): 10:15am On Jul 23, 2017
lavenderjade:

Glo na jus dead..
Fr years no improvement and when u complain to dier cc. D fools WL b asking fr ur location
Smh
shittiest network in the whole world
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by bobnatlo(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Nigerians will never appreciate their own, i have been using glo network for like 11years now and honestly i feel people are not being fair to the company. "I love glo network even though sometimes their internet aint fast but i am like addicted to glo. "team glo.
Did u say sometimes??
Abeg na always jare. They myb OK in a few main business district of some big njja states. Myb OK for students looking for cheap data n ready to stay up @nite to get better. But for biz it's a no no
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by pumpingmachine: 10:22am On Jul 23, 2017
this is so misleading. porting data are not published weekly, the data here refer to the ones of May when Etisalat was still Etisalat. It will take us about 2 months to really know how the company is doing. Stop misleading people abeg

2 Likes

Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by Goldicon49: 10:32am On Jul 23, 2017
TDonald:

Ported to Glo.... shocked
Won ti gba penalty lo throwing (you have play your penalty to throwing)
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by KemjikaEme: 10:43am On Jul 23, 2017
Just ported to Airtel because data rate is more economical though very slow.
Etisalat remains the fastest data network but expensive and exhausts quickly.
I have no words for Mtn,they will chop my airtime yet wouldn't refund it.
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 23, 2017
Relixy2k:
They now give 7 times of your recharge for existing lines on packages on easy starter,talkzone,cliqlite and easy cliq. Just dial *819*1# to activate. The bonus is quite unique in that you get 100% of your recharge on the bonus main account that can be used for everything except transfer and will last forever like a regular main account if not used while the other 600 percent is to all network and is valid for 7 days. For new lines you get 10 times of what you recharge on similar packages.
You forgot to say that they charge 80k/sec
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 23, 2017
triplechoice:
I think the reason for people porting to 9mobile is because of *561#
What's with this code!
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 23, 2017
Duru009:
Stop degrading MTN.....

MTN is still the best !!
They're the best when it comes to defrauding
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by TDonald: 10:53am On Jul 23, 2017
Goldicon49:
Won ti gba penalty lo throwing (you have play your penalty to throwing)

abi, i am in shock in why someone would want to port to Glo of all networks

1 Like

Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by Onero619(m): 10:53am On Jul 23, 2017
donkossy:
Am planning on porting to artel, please what's the requirements??

Birth cert or declaration of age
2 paasport
clearance cert of debt from your previous network
nepa bill e.t.c
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 23, 2017
pumpingmachine:
this is so misleading. porting data are not published weekly, the data here refer to the ones of May when Etisalat was still Etisalat. It will take us about 2 months to really know how the company is doing. Stop misleading people abeg
Someone is making sense here
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 23, 2017
adelacuna:
I really don't know why I like glo, despite their abysmal network delivery
Did you by chance served spiced pepper soup at Osogbo by a glo female staff?
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by akmath: 10:58am On Jul 23, 2017
Good morning

1 Like

Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2017
I havd been using glo since 2006, they have not dashed me airtime once, and now for the last three days their network disappears and re appears like Willie Willie, I am just waiting to see how 9mobile turns out before i port
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by Cmexy: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2017
It’s all good
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by shiftback: 11:06am On Jul 23, 2017
I'm porting real soon. saying bye bye to Rubbish Glo and stingy MTN for good
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by adelacuna(m): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2017
indigene:

Did you by chance served spiced pepper soup at Osogbo by a glo female staff?
I don't think I understand what you are saying sir
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by mylove4God(f): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2017
modelmike7:
9Mobile, best in data.... But they deduct my 'credit' anyhow!
But more expensive when compared to other networks data prices
Re: 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! by daryoor(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2017
the problem is power its not easy to run communication mast on diesel 24/7.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The First Man To Buy Iphone 7 In The Middle East (photos) / NCC Releases Short Codes To Stop Unsolicited SMS / Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.