Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? (4403 Views)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / One of These Guys slaps Ur Girl And She Tells You, What Are U Going To Do(pics) / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by djgrafiti(m): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
solomix10:
wetin dey pervert for wetin i talk
Talking about her tfare coming from betting...lol
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
djgrafiti:
Hahhaha falls from my bed.....

Dy tin weak me oh
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
UndisputedBosom:

I agree with you it's suppose to be a second way of gettin income cox when you dont have you tend to steal just make a stake for the weekend
Thanks for being objective. I see small boys coming out of bet shops. I do wonder who their sponsors are, obviously they steal from their parents, and exposing kids who should be more focused on their academic work to money is a wrong way of growing up which will eventually make them develop a penchant for always wanting money to throw around on irrelevant things.
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by berryPee(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
land for sale

Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by BlaQWolf: 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
Benita27:
What I don't know won't hurt me.

See logic... Ole!!!..
What happened ? Your line?
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yeah there are but then these "better ways" aiint open to everyone

and i hate to say dis most of dem guys involved in gambling do it mostly to settle their girlfriend's needs (in essence ama tryna say dem laides push these guys to taking gambling as the last resort just to please their ladies)

(and yeah thats dumb on their part)

plus you'll agree with me gambling is more honorable (i dont actually mean hoorable as clearly it isnt.......just couldnt find the right word to use) than stealing, kidnapping and all other sorts of shiiiiiiii

PS: i dont gamble o
and believe it or not i have never played dem bet naija or other similar fvcks smiley smiley smiley
People don't pride in things that were given for free.
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
BlaQWolf:

See logic... Ole!!!..
What happened ? Your line?
With the 24/7 rain, Glo network isn't stable.
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
djgrafiti:
No what if he told u?
I refuse to answer that, 'cause I don't want to. grin
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
Benita27:
People don't pride in things that were given for free.

yeah you right but like i said before,,though now i'm asking

would you rather them gamblers turning out to be thieves, kidnappers, sex workers ets instead

and errmmm from what i see and have heard these things dont come free per say cos they kinda drop something to win something (bigger)

its kinda like investing in a risky business cheesy
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yeah you right but like i said before,,though now i'm asking

would you rather them gamblers turning out to be thieves, kidnappers, sex workers ets instead

and errmmm from what i see and have heard these things dont come free per say cos they kinda drop something to win something (bigger)

its kinda like investing in a risky business cheesy
Have got my reservations on betting. Let's leave it that way. grin
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
Benita27:
Have got my reservations on betting. Let's leave it that way. grin

okay then

but errmmm you do sometimes make some crazy bet with bestie or even bae right cheesy
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by BlaQWolf: 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
Benita27:
With the 24/7 rain, Glo network isn't stable.

No hay problema.
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

okay then

but errmmm you do sometimes make some crazy bet with bestie or even bae right cheesy
The only bet I made was to pass an exam and get a gift. I did, some gave as they promised while some haven't fulfilled their promise yet. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by Stevengerd(m): 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
UndisputedBosom:
They only support you when is going the winnin' way....grin

May thunder fire International friendly...so fùckingly unpredictable
Deh Don Do U Strong Thing Bro?
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by djgrafiti(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
Benita27:
I refuse to answer that, 'cause I don't want to. grin
Chai Benita o.....kwontinue!
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by djgrafiti(m): 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
Stevengerd:
Deh Don Do U Strong Thing Bro?
No he was stuck in za oza room...in Buhari's voice.
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by Stevengerd(m): 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sport betting is a game of probability, Risk tasking. when person chop, just let him be, you knw since when he don the lose. Ejo 500, ejo 1k.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by djgrafiti(m): 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
One of my guy even marry with some cash he won last year from bet9ja,dude felt like he got a free wifey.
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by BobbyKilo(m): 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nma27:
If he does it on his phone without being an addict, cool.
Inukwa abeg gambling is gambling whether on phone,laptop or shop all na gambling o,just saying
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by BobbyKilo(m): 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Benita27:
Thanks for being objective. I see small boys coming out of bet shops. I do wonder who their SPONSORS are, obviously they steal from their parents, and exposing kids who should be more focused on their academic work to money is a wrong way of growing up which will eventually make them develop a penchant for always wanting money to throw around on irrelevant things.
Gamblers now have sponsors chai @Bolded....lol
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by BobbyKilo(m): 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Abeg somebody should teach me o,me sef wan bet,if my girl like make she vex,owonikoko....na money sure pass.
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
BobbyKilo:
Gamblers now have sponsors chai @Bolded....lol
Yes. I know for sure their parents don't give them money to play bet, so who sponsors their bets?. Mind you, I was making reference to the little boys I see.
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by TheRaven: 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
I use voodoo to help people win big,if u are interested inbox me let's talk.
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by holubee21(m): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
Benita27:
I have a natural hatred for guys who're into betting. Are there not better ways to make money than gambling?.

But if I shud win 43m now am very sure the hatred wud turn to affection with no delay..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by djgrafiti(m): 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
TheRaven:
I use voodoo to help people win big,if u are interested inbox me let's talk.
Jesu voodoo for my thread kwa...bros abeg o
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by holubee21(m): 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
Betting is no retreat no surrender..Guys are into it cos we ve got alot of bills on us and Nigeria is damn harsh presently,we just need something to add up one's income.. Getting addicted is wat I detest,like selling ur properties to bet,it's very bad...Guys wait for season to start befre u resume games,all dis friendly matches are just rubbish.

Am sure going to shops is wat ladies don't like.when u play on ur laptops or fone is very awesome and looks matured.
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by CHAVINCI: 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
UndisputedBosom:
They only support you when is going the winnin' way....grin

May thunder fire International friendly...so fùckingly unpredictable
amen to dat,dey are idiots
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by exynos(m): 1:41am On Jul 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Team single, so nobody to worry about when i play sometimes, though not often and i won 32,000 Naira today. so i am just happy dis evening.
Abeg!!! when next you get better sure games with reasonable odds...don't forget to remember me oh!
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by patola080(m): 7:36am On Jul 23, 2017
Benita27:
I have a natural hatred for guys who're into betting. Are there not better ways to make money than gambling?.
u again but if he win millions u will be happy to call him my bf
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 23, 2017
You will never catch me in a bet9ja shop, I do my thing online.
I won N53,864 from bet9ja on July 11th.
Gave my girl some cash to complete her father's shop rent.
She is happy and I am happy (she doesn't know where the cash came from grin).
My Advice to fellow punters ahead of the 2017-18 season is Always gamble for fun, never expect gambling to be your path to financial independence.

Green fall on us.

Modified:

Before you people start quoting me for games, know that I stake each ticket minimum of 1k.
No time to be using 100 to chase millions that will never materialise

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by Princeboca12(m): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Team single, so nobody to worry about when i play sometimes, though not often and i won 32,000 Naira today. so i am just happy dis evening.

Boss do u also see games spiritually
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2017
Benita27:
you are on your own, its not just about making money, anything that has football name attach to it, guys naturally fall in love with it, who are girls in deed? what value did 90% of them bring to table apart from rot pussy whom we can get as cheap as 1000 naira in ashawo, 10 years wasted on playing bet9ja far better than 10 years fail relations with nigeria GIRLS, this is my 5th year playing bet9la jokingly and have rank in total close of 300k and its just not my source because i took it as fun but have lost total close of 2 milla from dating close to different of about 6 nigeria girls with no revenue derive from them except one useless singlet one bought for, to hell with them, bunch of hungry claiming,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Viral: See What Our Future Leaders Are Posting On Facebook / Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Bum In Africa Revealed! / Confession: How I F**ked My Girlfriend Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.