Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? (4407 Views)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / One of These Guys slaps Ur Girl And She Tells You, What Are U Going To Do(pics) / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by dacovajnr: 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
Benita27:
I have a natural hatred for guys who're into betting. Are there not better ways to make money than gambling?.
You wan start abi undecided.

There's nothing wrong in Sport betting given that you don't get addicted to it coz once you're addicted to it, you'll definitely struggle to curb the habit as you'd be tempted to sell of your properties with the hope of getting back all you've lost @ once.

Even though I have my own personal biz,i stake once or twice in a month, only if am sure about the particular game and I stake the amount I can afford to loose on a long run wink

Happy Sunday
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
Benita27:
The only bet I made was to pass an exam and get a gift. I did, some gave as they promised while some haven't fulfilled their promise yet. grin

aha!!
Now i see why you've got ur reservations about betting

you got served on the one and only time you made a bet................damn those guys who didnt fufilll their promise......

And errrr happy sunday smiley
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
You wan start abi undecided.

There's nothing wrong in Sport betting given that you don't get addicted to it coz once you're addicted to it, you'll definitely struggle to curb the habit as you'd be tempted to sell of your properties with the hope of getting back all you've lost @ once.

Even though I have my own personal biz,i stake once or twice in a month, only if am sure about the particular game and I stake the amount I can afford to loose on a long run wink

Happy Sunday
patola080:
u again but if he win millions u will be happy to call him my bf
I only answered op's question. All these naira bet guys. cheesy

Same to you Dacova.
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by djgrafiti(m): 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
It seems it is better to play online,and brothers is the cashout option still available for online punters? I am tired of having one game spoil a whole ticket.
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by djgrafiti(m): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
b0rn2fuck:
you are on your own, its not just about making money, anything that has football name attach to it, guys naturally fall in love with it, who are girls in deed? what value did 90% of them bring to table apart from rot pussy whom we can get as cheap as 1000 naira in ashawo, 10 years wasted on playing bet9ja far better than 10 years fail relations with nigeria GIRLS, this is my 5th year playing bet9la jokingly and have rank in total close of 300k and its just not my source because i took it as fun but have lost total close of 2 milla from dating close to different of about 6 nigeria girls with no revenue derive from them except one useless singlet one bought for, to hell with them, bunch of hungry claiming,
Give this dude a medal please!
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by dacovajnr: 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
Benita27:
I only answered op's question. All these naira bet guys. cheesy

Same to you Dacova.
I'm a seasoned bettor and I do that @ the comfort of my home, not a shop to shop bettor angry
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by bobogii2008: 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
Benita27:
I have a natural hatred for guys who're into betting. Are there not better ways to make money than gambling?.

What better way could turn a100naira into hundreds of thousand or more in a matter of hours?
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by toastedbread: 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
Me and my madam will definitely be catching fun with it. Then though, it was ladbrokes. Which girl wey no like to go meet aboki change GBP?
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by egbabiekperemo1: 1:26am On Sep 29, 2017
b0rn2fuck:
you are on your own, its not just about making money, anything that has football name attach to it, guys naturally fall in love with it, who are girls in deed? what value did 90% of them bring to table apart from rot pussy whom we can get as cheap as 1000 naira in ashawo, 10 years wasted on playing bet9ja far better than 10 years fail relations with nigeria GIRLS, this is my 5th year playing bet9la jokingly and have rank in total close of 300k and its just not my source because i took it as fun but have lost total close of 2 milla from dating close to different of about 6 nigeria girls with no revenue derive from them except one useless singlet one bought for, to hell with them, bunch of hungry claiming,

Stupidity
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by kendallwoods(m): 1:39am On Sep 29, 2017
Benita27:
didn't you hear of neymar?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:44am On Sep 29, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

Stupidity
thunder fire your anus
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by Nobody: 5:49am On Sep 29, 2017
This is one is small, me that am gambling with my career. kiss
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by donbrowser(m): 6:04am On Sep 29, 2017
holubee21:

But if I shud win 43m now am very sure the hatred wud turn to affection with no delay..
You dey mind that girl wey just dey talk nonsense for mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Butt Photo Disturbing The Internet At The Moment / What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... / Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.