Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed (46836 Views)

'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed by merits(m): 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=IamKashyBaby tnk God you follow back me and you for enter into internet war.
Re: They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed by sheyinoni(m): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
enniewest:
Don't mind them jare.We are actually very cool grin
That smiley at de end got me worried,but wouldn't stop me from drooling over u,am so attracted to it.
Re: They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed by woodfrank(m): 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
Tolu Oguntade and her handsome boo, Victor are set to walk down the aisle in few weeks time, but their love story have caught the attention of social media users.

The lovely couple who are proud Auditors, attended the same primary and secondary school, and also are now working together at the same firm. Awww

In Tolu's word, she wrote:
"Love story... We both went to same primary school, secondary school and now colleagues at work as one (Auditors).#whenauditorsfallinlove.."

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/they-went-to-same-primary-secondary.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

AVOBATI BABA!!!
Re: They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed by waynejesus: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
The guy try sha....aif I dey ith woman 2 month she Don hynotize me
Re: They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed by merits(m): 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Lucky gayl... grin

tnk God you follow back me and you for enter into internet war.
😈
Re: They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed by Nov6(m): 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
And how is that my consignment now
When no be say na new thing....
All this wedding publicity just to get attention.....
Una wehdone oooo
goodluck to them...
NEXT PLZ

LubeyNaijaBlog:
Tolu Oguntade and her handsome boo, Victor are set to walk down the aisle in few weeks time, but their love story have caught the attention of social media users.

The lovely couple who are proud Auditors, attended the same primary and secondary school, and also are now working together at the same firm. Awww

In Tolu's word, she wrote:
"Love story... We both went to same primary school, secondary school and now colleagues at work as one (Auditors).#whenauditorsfallinlove.."

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/they-went-to-same-primary-secondary.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed by clemz85(m): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
ITbomb:
Fvrking the same puzzy since primary school

Continue

Let's give him an OSCA
The most faithful guy in Adams lineage
Re: They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed by Treyknowles(m): 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Lucky gayl... grin

Re: They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed by iswallker(m): 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
Is that why u both packed make up on ur face and dye on his head and you u dint tell us if u both disvirgined each other...

Anyway congrats as u both get married...
Re: They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed by ojibole(m): 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
This guy needs to beat his barber
Re: They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed by ogochimereinno: 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Do you know the most used FOUR lettered word? LOVE
And the need to everyone is TO LOVE and TO BE LOVED
We all need that LOVE.
No love of this world will satisfy us. Do you know why?
Because the love of this world has two problems. http://www.inforedu.com/2017/07/love-the-reality.html#comment-form
Re: They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
Treyknowles:
So Because The Guy Resemble Woman He Is Gay! God Help You.

angry

Did i say he's a gay?

NONSENSE! angry
Re: They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
merits:
tnk God you follow back me and you for enter into internet war.
😈

Internet war? shocked

Thats only for kiddos with a dead brain lipsrsealed
Re: They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed by mechanics(m): 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
good luck to them.
Re: They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed by merits(m): 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Internet war? shocked

Thats only for kiddos with a dead brain lipsrsealed
hahaaa you don't mean it?
I like your way of understanding, that's why I followed you. not all this baby babes that flood Internet with empty sense of reasoning.
Re: They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lovely!
Re: They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed by Sonoyom(m): 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ok
Re: They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed by misspineapple(f): 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ok..Good 4 dem
Re: They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed by hardeyincah(m): 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
See how close they are in that pics, hope is not what am thinking
Re: They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed by farouk0403(m): 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
Let me call my primary school mate, secondary school mate and University mate to and and see.

Mardiya Abdul Mafindi

where are thou!!!

This could be us
Re: They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed by grandstar(m): 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
One may have to step down for the other at their place of work. Many companies frown at husband and wife working together.
Re: They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed by Mactop01: 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
So this guy don dey loyal to one P***y all hin life and the girl too some people they try ooo meanwhile some guys here ................. some girls of dis world too...........
Re: They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed by ChopBellefull(m): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nice lovely life for them.. D girl fit go senior d guy o..

Buh e no mean sha, it love z der
Re: They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lyssa:
unlike you who is almost 50 without a husband grin

is it ur age
Re: They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed by debola27(f): 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
OSCCOSITES. happy for you guys wink cheesy
Re: They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed by Austinoiz(m): 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
One good thing about Afonjas is that they can sustain relationships....some shaa, not all.
Re: They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed by delilwaxz(m): 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
:Pit obvious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes / Disadvantages Of Late Marriage / Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.