Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Did My Wife Do Right By Decding To Stay Wiid My Father At This Moment ,need View - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did My Wife Do Right By Decding To Stay Wiid My Father At This Moment ,need View (640 Views)

Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? / Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, / Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did My Wife Do Right By Decding To Stay Wiid My Father At This Moment ,need View by alwayscool: 7:31am On Jul 23, 2017
I am male 30,i am married and my wife is very beautiful and sexy and her age is 24 years.we have been married for 2 years now.we have good sex life,we stay away from our family in other city,last month my mother expired and we had to return home for performing last rites as per hindu traditions ,last week while doing pre-intimacy before sex on bed i asked my wife will u stay with my father for next one year at the place where my father has business,untill my younger brother gets married,?to my surprise my wife readily agreed to stay with my father and take care of him as being daughter in law,my wife said,as she knows my father is deoressed now because of my mother death,so she would stay with my father till my brother gets married,and my wife will stay with my father and once in 4 months i will visit my wife...is my wifes decision right to stay with him..what are chances that someday my beautiful wife would end up fucking my father..
Re: Did My Wife Do Right By Decding To Stay Wiid My Father At This Moment ,need View by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 23, 2017
Dude keep bedroom talks in the bedroom. Youre an adult.

Wtf is wrong with some people, bedroom discussions and assumptions and you need the public to decide how to handle your assumptions with your wife?

Youre not fit for marriage.
Re: Did My Wife Do Right By Decding To Stay Wiid My Father At This Moment ,need View by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 7:54am On Jul 23, 2017
Trol
Re: Did My Wife Do Right By Decding To Stay Wiid My Father At This Moment ,need View by BlackDBagba: 8:05am On Jul 23, 2017
Everything... every conversation and discussion is for the internet.

Very sad and somewhat attention seeking. sad
Re: Did My Wife Do Right By Decding To Stay Wiid My Father At This Moment ,need View by Funtan(m): 8:21am On Jul 23, 2017
grin

Re: Did My Wife Do Right By Decding To Stay Wiid My Father At This Moment ,need View by Monaco2(m): 8:25am On Jul 23, 2017
No b u ask her to stay?
If she say no u go say she Dey disrespectful
Now she say yes u Dey complain
Some people ehhn
Re: Did My Wife Do Right By Decding To Stay Wiid My Father At This Moment ,need View by shege45: 8:26am On Jul 23, 2017
if she talk no u go say na bad wife...na wa ooo
Re: Did My Wife Do Right By Decding To Stay Wiid My Father At This Moment ,need View by NeeKlaus: 8:30am On Jul 23, 2017
I am tired of this Amar troll, honestly.
Re: Did My Wife Do Right By Decding To Stay Wiid My Father At This Moment ,need View by Nedfed(m): 8:46am On Jul 23, 2017
Op do you know the state call ABIA?
Abia is in Nigeria, kindly visit dia.
Ask of a town call ABA.
Aba is the only town in the world wia any human can get fairly used brain of any made.
Re: Did My Wife Do Right By Decding To Stay Wiid My Father At This Moment ,need View by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 23, 2017
My people, try to view other topics by this OP first...

This guy is a d!ckhead! Wonder how any woman agreed to marry him.

(1) (Reply)

Five ‘dangerous’ Routes To Sexual Satisfaction / Reasons Why Social Media Ruins Your Relationships / This Might Be The Last Warning To Many. Do Not Disregard This Warning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.