Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? (7309 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / Can A Man And His Wife Do This In The Forest? / Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? by Preciousgirl(f): 9:29am On May 31, 2019
Can u allow your wife donate her blood to her ex guy?
Re: Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? by MJBOLT: 9:34am On May 31, 2019
no

1 Like

Re: Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? by Odetokun3(m): 9:36am On May 31, 2019
Yes. We are talking about the life. Everyone is important nw.

Will you take the blood from ur girlfriend ex if you are at a point of death and survival and he is the only one ready to help?

Simple.

Infact, I can donate blood for my girlfriend's ex. Thanks

11 Likes

Re: Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? by Preciousgirl(f): 9:37am On May 31, 2019
Odetokun3:
Yes. We are talking about the life. Everyone is important nw.

Will you take the blood from ur girlfriend ex if you are at a point of death and survival and he is the only one ready to help?

Simple.

Infact, I can donate blood for my girlfriend's ex. Thanks

Good

1 Like

Re: Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? by Preciousgirl(f): 9:38am On May 31, 2019
My friends husband is denying his wife's ex to donate blood to her. He claims its equivalent to sex with his wife angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? by BuikemWillz(m): 9:39am On May 31, 2019
Sure I would. I would even prefer donating myself than letting my wife do it if my blood and her ex's are compatible... Saving a life outweighs anything

3 Likes

Re: Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? by BuikemWillz(m): 9:41am On May 31, 2019
Preciousgirl:
My friends husband is denying his wife's ex to donate blood to her. He claims its equivalent to sex with his wife angry

Forgive my question but is the ex the only one who can donate blood out of everyone they know and are related to?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? by Davash222(m): 9:42am On May 31, 2019
Preciousgirl:
Your friend’s husband is demonic!!

3 Likes

Re: Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? by Acidosis(m): 9:57am On May 31, 2019
If your ex is the closest person to you as a married man or woman to the extent you're the first and most available at every situation, life-threatening or not, then you're a f00l.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:26am On May 31, 2019
I wouldn't allow such. when we have a blood bank,if money is d case I will gladly provide it. my wife can't b d donor. if she goes behind my Back and donate it and I finds out,she's a GONER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? by hahn(m): 11:31am On May 31, 2019
How does she even know he needs blood?

What is his value to her being alive?

Do we have sufficient fvcks that we can spare some to our exes in this Buhari economy?

When she answers this then I will know how to proceed.

Ordinarily exes are better dead than alive

1 Like

Re: Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? by St1ckman: 12:45pm On May 31, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Depends...
Re: Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 31, 2019
Life is important.

I wouldn't mind my husband donating blood to his ex. It's left for them to either respect my kindness and let nothing happen between them if she survives or to through my goodness back at me by getting together. What is most important is I saved a life and I have a peaceful mind smiley

1 Like

Re: Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:00pm On May 31, 2019
BuikemWillz:

Forgive my question but is the ex the only one who can donate blood out of everyone they know and are related to?

GBaM! One cold drink for you!

So the guy too should donate sperm to fertilize his ex girlfriend's eggs? Sebi it is barrenness we're talking about undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? by mejai(m): 2:24pm On May 31, 2019
In phyno's voice... Akam adiro ya, leekwa abum aji adoro ya.
Re: Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? by ForeThinker: 2:35pm On May 31, 2019
Jealousy is leaking here
Re: Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? by mattsvibes: 3:34pm On May 31, 2019
it her blood not mine after all she's saving a life
Re: Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:00pm On May 31, 2019
Preciousgirl:

so a guy seriously needs blood, and because he is wifey's ex, he shouldnt get it?!?!

1 Like

Re: Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? by CyberWolf: 4:07pm On May 31, 2019
So the ex doesn’t have relatives and friends abi? So the ex doesn’t know the way to blood bank abi? ... Even my wife communicating with her ex at my back to the extent of knowing he urgently need blood is already a big issue, talk more of donating the blood.. I will not allow her do that and if she insists, then she better be ready to go live with her ex.. nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? by Karatos07: 5:07pm On May 31, 2019
So that he can start falling in love because they now share same blood abi?
Make i hear word abeg undecided
Re: Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:42pm On May 31, 2019
BuikemWillz:

Re: Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:45pm On May 31, 2019
Karatos07:
So that he can start falling in love because they now share same blood abi?
Make i hear word abeg undecided

what wont you hear/read on NL....

[img]https://media1./images/fa615a4f80fa05758776b5b1833b3a7d/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 31, 2019

Re: Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? by Hez143(m): 3:40am On Jun 01, 2019
i think it's a bad idea on the long run,tell them to use a blood bank,so as to save the relationship,something is going on already with which the hubby is not aware about.and he should block anything between the wife and the ex.
A STITCH IN TIMES SAVES NINE!!!
Re: Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 01, 2019
what nonsense ....blood don finish for blood bank abi he/she no get relatives or any other people with compatible blood for this world as big as it is
Re: Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? by BlueAir: 4:44am On Jun 01, 2019
BuikemWillz:

the thing weak me grin....but this is just a lie thread created by a sexist and gender psycho just to stir up more negative interpersonal sentiments
Re: Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? by BlueAir: 4:46am On Jun 01, 2019
MariaLavina:
Life is important.

I wouldn't mind my husband donating blood to his ex. It's left for them to either respect my kindness and let nothing happen between them if she survives or to through my goodness back at me by getting together. What is most important is I saved a life and I have a peaceful mind smiley
easier said than done undecided Or aren't u an human being
Re: Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? by Makz: 6:22am On Jun 01, 2019
Sign here
Re: Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? by SmellingAnus(m): 6:48am On Jun 01, 2019
Why not ask me if I can let my wife fvck her ex undecided
Re: Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? by Uyi168: 7:49am On Jun 01, 2019
BuikemWillz:

I was about asking exactly the same question ooo
Re: Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
BlueAir:
easier said than done undecided Or aren't u an human being
Only a fool will think going against his or her partner's will to save an ex's life will secure faithfulness.

Ex or not , there are over 3 billion women out there to cheat with if he wishes to, so why become a devil over such insignificant thing? smiley
Re: Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? by BlueAir: 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
MariaLavina:
Only a fool will think going against his or her partner's will to save an ex's life will secure faithfulness.

Ex or not , there are over 3 billion women out there to cheat with if he wishes to, so why become a devil over such insignificant thing? smiley
its about the woman here not the man. Besides if u don't want infidelity in ur relationship, u do all u can to avert it. Infidelity can't avert itself

(1) (Reply)

I don fvck for this life sha / My First Sex: Me And Amaka Pt.3 (true Story) / 7 Ways To Know A Cheating Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.