Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days (24382 Views)

Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman / How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire / Six Destructive Trends Happening In The Church These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days by ybalogs(m): 8:56am On Jul 23, 2017
PASTORS PREACHING WHAT THEY DONT DO IS THE MAIN TURN-OFF
Re: 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days by Wisdombankxz: 8:57am On Jul 23, 2017
OK oooooooo.

Check my signature for those that needs active instagram account for biz.
Re: 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days by Frankiss44(m): 8:57am On Jul 23, 2017
holatin:
mine is not silly reason.

my pastor wife a very busty woman with a slutty fashion sense. ow you go wear transparent singlet under your unbutton coat abi na suit.

immediately I see those chest, the spirit of God leave me instantly and the devil take place.

no wan make you read on nairaland one day.

youth rape pastor wife in lagos
Re: 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days by playcharles(m): 8:58am On Jul 23, 2017
Your case no be here

pussypounder:
Tips for sure men

I. If you don't want to be a father yet, don't creamp1e even if you keep your nuts hanging out, Instead you can cream pie her assssshole angry

II. Let her sit on your face before you teabag unless it smells like rotten fish or it is a thick forest kiss

III. Once the snail is already slimy, you can put just the mushroom tip inside but don't explode inside even though it's too sweet shocked

IV. Never keep your nuts hanging out for too long unless you will mistakenly put your akamu inside the pot embarassed

V. Then you can decide to bury the hammer so deep that the next explorer would think it was a dagger shocked

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days by mensos544: 9:00am On Jul 23, 2017
Business center or place if worship ?

4 Likes

Re: 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days by enemyofprogress: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2017
I'm not going to church today because ajepako was here with me all through the night and she is still here by my side asking for more
Re: 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days by martineverest(m): 9:02am On Jul 23, 2017
Learnstuffs:
Some People don't go to church because of the evils they have found out that keep happening in churches today
well said
Re: 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days by raphieMontella: 9:02am On Jul 23, 2017
As an irreligious being, I don't go to church.

Church = private jet for GO's

1 Like

Re: 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days by EmekaBlue(m): 9:03am On Jul 23, 2017
im in my house...come and drag me to church
Re: 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days by VivaLaFrans: 9:04am On Jul 23, 2017
Calismart:
I have observed that some people no longer go to church these days due to one silly reason or the other.

Sundays are for rest,yes but you must keep this day holy by going to church and abstaining from certain works.

According to my observation,these are some reasons why people don't go to Church on Sundays these days.

1.They Don't Have Offering Money

It is so right that you should give offering when you go to church but because there is no money on you should not stop you from going.

People has formed the habit of staying at home especially on days of donations or project sundays.This is not good at all.
Endeavour to go to church even if you don't have any money for offering or donations.

2. They Don't Have Any New Clothes

This mostly applies to the ladies.
Ladies don't pick offence here but i am talking based on what i am seeing.

What happened to the ones you have?
Put them on and go to Church,for it is not a place of beauty pageant.
You are going there to worship your God and not to showcase your clothes and fashion.

I remember a novel i read in secondary school 'Without A Silver Spoon'.
The boy,though i have forgotten his name,had no clothes for Church so he wore his School white and shorts to church on sundays.

The pastor or reverend won't chase you out for not wearing new clothes.

3. A Little Rainfall

I must admit it,i am a victim of this.
Just like this morning.It was raining.My brother was preparing for church but i was just in bed wondering whether to join him or no .
I later did and before i knew it the rain stopped.

I remember our reverend saying one day that if you don't come to Church because of rain,it means you didn't want to come.

You can get an umbrella or if the rainfall is not what an umbrella can handle,make sure you attend another service session that day.

4. Church Is In The Mind
This one annoys me the most.

Some people will say its not a must to go to church every sunday.When you ask them why,they tell you that Church is in the mind.

They always claim to be better than those that sleep in the Church everyday.

4. Midnight Calls And Browsing.

Some people will just stay up throughout the night making calls and browsing but when its time to go to church in the morning,they can't get up again.

There is God o.

You can add yours.

From>>http://www.storiesmagic.com/2017/07/5-silly-reasons-why-some-people-dont-go.html?m=1
noted
Re: 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days by klassykute(m): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2017
pussypounder:
Tips for sure men

I. If you don't want to be a father yet, don't creamp1e even if you keep your nuts hanging out, Instead you can cream pie her assssshole angry

II. Let her sit on your face before you teabag unless it smells like rotten fish or it is a thick forest kiss

III. Once the snail is already slimy, you can put just the mushroom tip inside but don't explode inside even though it's too sweet shocked

IV. Never keep your nuts hanging out for too long unless you will mistakenly put your akamu inside the pot embarassed

V. Then you can decide to bury the hammer so deep that the next explorer would think it was a dagger shocked

Thank me later
do naija or Africans Ice-Cream lol mugu
Re: 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days by ikevictor: 9:06am On Jul 23, 2017
No 4 is not silly
Re: 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days by vicuyo: 9:07am On Jul 23, 2017
this is not a good reason for not going to church. There are so many Bible believing churches that dress sensible too.
Re: 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days by friday2011(m): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2017
OP, abeg na for church u dey, dey type ur post or what, I dey refer to ur no. 3 point oooo, u say d rain dey shawa, and d tin no wan allow u go Church, but d tin don stop and u dey church, meaning na for church u dey, dey send dis ur post, u for just sidown for house naa, cos I wonder how wetin pastor dey preach go take enter ur head.

It's well with you.

1 Like

Re: 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days by stGabrielo(m): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2017
mine is that one of my babes always come around for sunday vibes....watin man go do
I dey pray inside my house jawe......
Re: 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days by ExInferis(m): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2017
Every Sunday, a bunch of "10 reasons why".....

Paid hacks busy perpetuating the corruption that the modern chruch has become.

1 Like

Re: 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days by Topestbilly(m): 9:12am On Jul 23, 2017
Calismart:
On sunday morning too?

is it a sin to have it on Sunday?
Re: 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days by PotatoSalad(m): 9:16am On Jul 23, 2017
I have offering money.
I have plenty of New clothes
it didn't rain this morning.
I browsed till 2:30am, woke up early though.
thing is, Mind is willing but the body is weak. 4 weeks in 042, i don't even know where the church is.
Lord have mercy.
My spiritual life is like London bridge.. it's falling, falling down.
Re: 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days by Ilajeboy(m): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2017
pussypounder:
Tips for sure men

Thank me later

Lwkmd.... Orisirisi afi pussypounder na

1 Like

Re: 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2017
onyenze123:
Hot morning s*x
Saturday Night League
Re: 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days by KKKWHITE(m): 9:21am On Jul 23, 2017
it is better not to go to church than been in a church and thinking of the next bar parlour you will go to after church service and the next girl or guy you will fornicate with after that
Re: 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days by ojsmscom(m): 9:22am On Jul 23, 2017
They thought they have sinned beyound being forgiven
Re: 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days by bunminikan(m): 9:28am On Jul 23, 2017
Lordcenturion2:
We africans just need to abandoned this religion things and develop our countries and continent like China and Asia,how long are we going wait for some gods to come make it like a paradise, we can't just continue like this, it has to stop,people around the world are mocking us, calling our continent a dark continent, they are the one that puts this plague on us yet they are rejecting us, mocking us,our great great great grandparents lives their lives nicely before the colonial master and religions came,we just need to focus on how to develop our nations,white people or any gods can't come and develop it for us,for how long we are going to do this?, especially my country. Unhmmmm, we are aging and this thing remains the same, even getting worst everyday. Let think. What is the essence of worshipping when there is no improvement in our nation. Honestly I still don't know the reason why people are still going the place of worship. All continents has been developed, people are developing their continents only Africa are left behind, Let think.

Well called our country/continent a zoo and hell, yet we are the one that makes it like that, not the land itself or weather, In far distant future if am still alive and incase things get worst than this, am gonna say "I said my own"
our underdevelopment has nothing to do with worship. there's never a revival in Africa like that of the U.S (read "the God's generals"wink yet the country is doing well. The Great Britain evangelised the whole commonwealth nations yet they are doing well. We need to identify our peculiar problems, find solution to it instead of blaming religion/worship. In fact, the same African peculiar problems has dastardly affected our practice of worship.
Re: 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days by Nightking04(m): 9:28am On Jul 23, 2017
There is nothing like little rainfall in Nigeria. Now it's heavy downpour.
Re: 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days by meritknight: 9:32am On Jul 23, 2017
True Talk

Re: 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2017
The reason I do not go to Church is because I have already studied all that is in the Bible, so it is like repeating SS3 for a whole of my life time.

Another reason is because I have understood all that Christianity is attempting to teach me, and I have seen their flaws and have constant companionship of angels and other Extra-terrestrials and Extra-Dimensional Beings to guide me from here onward. Christianity and all other religions can not take you this far. Only spirituality does.

Church is for spiritual new bees. When jungle don mature, you have to step into the woods and hunt for the kill all by yourself with the ETs and EDs ofcourse.

Those are my reasons.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 23, 2017
Calismart:
I have observed that some people no longer go to church these days due to one silly reason or the other.

Sundays are for rest,yes but you must keep this day holy by going to church and abstaining from certain works.

According to my observation,these are some reasons why people don't go to Church on Sundays these days.

1.They Don't Have Offering Money

It is so right that you should give offering when you go to church but because there is no money on you should not stop you from going.

People has formed the habit of staying at home especially on days of donations or project sundays.This is not good at all.
Endeavour to go to church even if you don't have any money for offering or donations.

2. They Don't Have Any New Clothes

This mostly applies to the ladies.
Ladies don't pick offence here but i am talking based on what i am seeing.

What happened to the ones you have?
Put them on and go to Church,for it is not a place of beauty pageant.
You are going there to worship your God and not to showcase your clothes and fashion.

I remember a novel i read in secondary school 'Without A Silver Spoon'.
The boy,though i have forgotten his name,had no clothes for Church so he wore his School white and shorts to church on sundays.

The pastor or reverend won't chase you out for not wearing new clothes.

3. A Little Rainfall

I must admit it,i am a victim of this.
Just like this morning.It was raining.My brother was preparing for church but i was just in bed wondering whether to join him or no .
I later did and before i knew it the rain stopped.

I remember our reverend saying one day that if you don't come to Church because of rain,it means you didn't want to come.

You can get an umbrella or if the rainfall is not what an umbrella can handle,make sure you attend another service session that day.

4. Church Is In The Mind
This one annoys me the most.

Some people will say its not a must to go to church every sunday.When you ask them why,they tell you that Church is in the mind.

They always claim to be better than those that sleep in the Church everyday.

4. Midnight Calls And Browsing.

Some people will just stay up throughout the night making calls and browsing but when its time to go to church in the morning,they can't get up again.

There is God o.

You can add yours.

From>>http://www.storiesmagic.com/2017/07/5-silly-reasons-why-some-people-dont-go.html?m=1

U didn't mention the most important one. Slowly but steadily, Nigerians are now seeing that the church is a Scam.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days by system21: 9:34am On Jul 23, 2017
I don't know when Africa will start minding their business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days by zionmade(m): 9:35am On Jul 23, 2017
Lordcenturion2:
We africans just need to abandoned this religion things and develop our countries and continent like China and Asia,how long are we going wait for some gods to come make it like a paradise, we can't just continue like this, it has to stop,people around the world are mocking us, calling our continent a dark continent, they are the one that puts this plague on us yet they are rejecting us, mocking us,our great great great grandparents lives their lives nicely before the colonial master and religions came,we just need to focus on how to develop our nations,white people or any gods can't come and develop it for us,for how long we are going to do this?, especially my country. Unhmmmm, we are aging and this thing remains the same, even getting worst everyday. Let think. What is the essence of worshipping when there is no improvement in our nation. Honestly I still don't know the reason why people are still going to the places of worship. All continents has been developed, people are developing their continents only Africa are left behind, Let think.

Well called our country/continent a zoo and hell, yet we are the one that makes it like that, not the land itself or weather, In far distant future if am still alive and incase things get worst than this, am gonna say "I said my own"
Sometimes people like u think they just said something wise not knowing its pure foolishness.
China and Asia u mentioned are way the most religious people on earth, so if religious is the reason for backwardness, Asia should be the least developed continent on earth.
Contrary to Wat dummies who think they have a modicum of wisdom would say: religion is never the reason for the backwardnesz in Africa, rather its selfishness, greed and in Nigeria particularly its bigotry, greed and hatred

3 Likes

Re: 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days by indoorscholar(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
I Just Found Out That Going To Church Every Sunday Is Something That Even Jesus Did Do. kiss

So @Op, Wi You Keep Quiet

Jews go to synagogue on Sabbath(Saturday) not Sunday
Re: 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days by Lordcenturion2(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2017
zionmade:

Sometimes people like u think they just said something wise not knowing its pure foolishness.
China and Asia u mentioned are way the most religious people on earth, so if religious is the reason for backwardness, Asia should be the least developed continent on earth.
Contrary to Wat dummies who think they have a modicum of wisdom would say: religion is never the reason for the backwardnesz in Africa, rather its selfishness, greed and in Nigeria particularly its bigotry, greed and hatred

Mr man, type "China" on Google and see how many people are religious, religions is the last thing in Chinese people's life, go and enlighten yourself Bro,I know that you are fighting for your pocket to gain more followers, but please can you tell me the reason why u are going to church exactly?, please tell me apart from serving your god, giv me more reasons

1 Like

Re: 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2017
Calismart:

On sunday morning too?

Is that forbidden?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy / Atheism Is A Religion / N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.