Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

Woman Caught Husband In Another Woman's B£droom, See Her Reaction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Caught Husband In Another Woman's B£droom, See Her Reaction (3098 Views)

Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Caught Husband In Another Woman's B£droom, See Her Reaction by Dazonic: 12:41am On May 10, 2020
Re: Woman Caught Husband In Another Woman's B£droom, See Her Reaction by JerryGent1983: 12:50am On May 10, 2020
Dem problem not mine
Re: Woman Caught Husband In Another Woman's B£droom, See Her Reaction by SavageResponse(m): 1:32am On May 10, 2020
JerryGent1983:
Dem problem not mine

Exactly!
Re: Woman Caught Husband In Another Woman's B£droom, See Her Reaction by OsuIgboIpob: 3:28am On May 10, 2020
Dazonic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsBO6eLMv7E
This stupîd people again with like share and subscribe beggy beggy
Re: Woman Caught Husband In Another Woman's B£droom, See Her Reaction by Nobody: 7:15am On May 10, 2020
DISRESPECTFUL LADIES everywhere.
She has succeeded in driving the MAN away...., why follow him again...?

WOMEN always think the best gift they can offer a man is PUSSY... If it were so, ALL the PROSTITUTES in this world would have been claimed through urgent marriages.

I always encourage MEN to desist from that useless TRAP called MARRIAGE.
Just phuck and get them pregnant.
Take your BABY and train since you have a job...
If She refuses, then she should train the baby herself, for CHILDREN will always trace their FATHERS to know the Truth.

Even GOD is avoiding them.
Same reason GOD went for ADAM first instead of EVE who instigated the whole thing.

The escalating number of USELESS LADIES destroying marriage is alarming.
That's how AKATAs disturb my neighborhood, because Laws favor them.
Re: Woman Caught Husband In Another Woman's B£droom, See Her Reaction by yeanka007: 8:04am On May 10, 2020
EVILFOREST:
DISRESPECTFUL LADIES everywhere.
She has succeeded in driving the MAN away...., why follow him again...?

WOMEN always think the best gift they can offer a man is PUSSY... If it were so, ALL the PROSTITUTES in this world would have been claimed through urgent marriages.

I always encourage MEN to desist from that useless TRAP called MARRIAGE.
Just phuck and get them pregnant.
Take your BABY and train since you have a job...
If She refuses, then she should train the baby herself, for CHILDREN will always trace their FATHERS to know the Truth.

Even GOD is avoiding them.
Same reason GOD went for ADAM first instead of EVE who instigated the whole thing.

The escalating number of USELESS LADIES destroying marriage is alarming.
That's how AKATAs disturb my neighborhood, because Laws favor them.

Can you read what you just posted?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught Husband In Another Woman's B£droom, See Her Reaction by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 10, 2020
yeanka007:

Can you read what you just post?
STUDY MINE below.

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did You Masturbate / [Video] Facts You Never Knew About #nobraday 'No Bra Day' / At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.