Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex (2269 Views)

Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You / Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by Suspect33(m): 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mine: the reason i broke up with her is the same i cant find in any other lady, she too dey cry grin grin , i need someone to cry over me, let me feel special small joor grin grin... Drop yours
Re: Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by RoyalBlak007: 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
Re: Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by DarkMagic(m): 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
Her height...I av always had a tin for short girls
Re: Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by Suspect33(m): 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
DarkMagic:
Her height...I av always had a tin for short girls
Oga leave short gals for me oo, especially the extremely dark ones grin
Re: Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by DarkMagic(m): 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
Suspect33:
Oga leave short gals for me oo, especially the extremely dark ones grin
cheesy grin
Thank God ...na dark ones u dey follow...na fair girls I like..
So we no get any problem grin grin
Re: Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by Bibi294(f): 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
Cuddles... The way his arms accommodates my tiny body... cry... My bf is quiet bad at that

1 Like

Re: Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by spunkyuch(m): 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
She sweet wella
Re: Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by internationalman(m): 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bibi294:
Cuddles... The way his arms accommodates my tiny body... cry... My bf is quiet bad at that
Or accommodate ur....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by souloho19(m): 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bibi294:

Bibi My own arms sef long o wink
Re: Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by internationalman(m): 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bibi294:
Accommodates ur body or ur.. ....

Re: Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by Blackhawk03(f): 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
His smile
Attention
His softness, choiiii, I was that boy's mumu button. You want him to act without thinking, look for my trouble, you buy market that day. angry grin grin

I remember him standing up to a policeman with firearm because he called me "Olosho". grin cheesy grin shocked shocked
Re: Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by Suspect33(m): 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
spunkyuch:
She sweet wella
we ah nor hundastandin oo, na her food swt abi coochie wink wink
Re: Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by Khallyella(f): 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
I can only think about that when my current relationship gets broken!
Re: Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by Maxi112: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
if Na she be the only girl for this planet Earth, I might consider going back.
Re: Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
cry

The thing is..i cant even remember their names and faces undecided
Re: Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
No reason. Forward ever
Re: Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by Bibi294(f): 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
internationalman:

Accommodates ur body or ur.. ....
Get well soon
Re: Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by pocohantas(f): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
His bravery, strength, humility , spontaneity ,intelligence

That guy was brave on another level. I used to wonder if he ever gets scared or he acts that way to make me feel covered grin

He could also carry me very easily, despite how fat I am cheesy

He was into IT, had a solution to all my technical problems. I enjoyed acting clueless on minor issues. Loved to hear him speak those jargon.

Had a way of making little things count...even something as little as a night walk. He brought me out of my shell. Honestly, so many reasons...but life goes on.

He loved big ass chicks and followed someone with a bigger ass, foolish boy angry angry. Thanks for reminding me of him sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by Bibi294(f): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
souloho19:

Bibi My own arms sef long o wink

Oya come ... Let's cuddle
Re: Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by Blackhawk03(f): 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
pocohantas:

That guy was brave on another level. I used to wonder if he gets scared of he acts that way to make me feel covered grin

He was into IT, had a solution to all my technical problems. I enjoyed acting clueless on the most little things. Just loved to hear him speak those jargon.

Had a way of making the most little counts...even something as little as a night walk, brought me out of my shell.

But he loved big ass chicks and followed someone with a bigger ass, foolish boy angry angry. Thanks for reminding me of him sad

cheesy grin cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
Suspect33:
Mine: the reason i broke up with her is the same i cant find in any other lady, she too dey cry grin grin , i need someone to cry over me, let me feel special small joor grin grin... Drop yours

Looooool grin
Re: Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by pocohantas(f): 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
Blackhawk03:

cheesy grin cheesy tongue
Wetin? angry angry

truthsayer009:

So you are faaaaat. No wonder cheesy cheesy cheesy
No wonder what? angry
Re: Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
pocohantas:

That guy was brave on another level. I used to wonder if he gets scared or he acts that way to make me feel covered grin

He was into IT, had a solution to all technical problems. I enjoyed acting clueless on minor issues. Loved to hear him speak those jargon.

Had a way of making little things count...even something as little as a night walk. He brought me out of my shell.

But he loved big ass chicks and followed someone with a bigger ass, foolish boy angry angry. Thanks for reminding me of him sad

So you are faaaaat. No wonder cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
Revenge, to scatter his destiny, then i look around at where i am today. Nope nothing can ever make me consider my ex.
Re: Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by Cantona25(m): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=Blackhawk03 post=58753447]His smile
Attention
His softness, choiiii, I was that boy's mumu button. You want him to act without thinking, look for my trouble, you buy market that day. angry grin grin

I remember him standing up to a policeman with firearm because he called me "Olosho". grin cheesy grin shocked shocked
So y did u let go?

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by Martin0(m): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
cry

The thing is..i cant even remember their names and faces undecided
shocked
Re: Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by Blackhawk03(f): 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Cantona25:
[/quote]

I don't even know, my village people pushed me to it. grin cheesy lipsrsealed

[quote author=pocohantas post=58755852]
Wetin? angry

Come, lemme give you small yansh. tongue
Re: Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Revenge, to scatter his destiny, then i look around at where i am today. Nope nothing can ever make me consider my ex.

Ahn ahn, Madam remember you are a christian oh. Forgive & forgettttt
Re: Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by internationalman(m): 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bibi294:
Get well soon
Thanks
Re: Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
That is his saving grace, if he met me before i met christ, i for scatter his life.
truthsayer009:

Re: Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
funmisticqueen:
That is his saving grace, if he met me before i met christ, i for scatter his life.

Lol
Re: Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by Suspect33(m): 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
truthsayer009:

it seems you are the ex grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? / I Am In Love With My Best Friend Wife And I Don't Know To Do (pls Advice) / The Married Man Am Dating Is Sleeping With My Mother – 19 Years Old Girl Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.