Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson (67314 Views)

A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by chigoizie7(m): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
Guy u Bleep up oh, u for show with ur guys, allow her to pick all she want. Then towards the pay point, fake a phone call and zoom off with ur guys.

8 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Fkforyou(m): 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Two crooks jam each other.. grin grin

But you too why not tell her from the onset say na fvck you want fvck her, instead of going round in circles by first trying to bribe her with outing. E for save everyone the embarrassment.. undecided

I don't understand how this things works Sha. undecided

10 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by SammieRexx(m): 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
OP abeg enta any bar around collect 3 crates of orijin and two fully roasted catfish for my head. this story sweet me die. Infact dis tiv girl go hear am next sunday

16 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Cunninlinguist: 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nice one op.It's time those gold digging hoes are taught a lesson.I hope she didn't have transport fare with her. She come ugly join angry

18 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by solomix10(m): 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
MissRaine69:

Recovery mode in process
i wish you fast recovery my dear

9 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
grin Nice one bro

6 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by SonofDevil: 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
Chair this thread sweet me like weedgrin

21 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Alariwo2: 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
You don't have 30 billion in your account so what do you expect?

Flash her type with Gucci and d likes.. she will spread her pussy on the road for you to fvck. That's their mentality.

19 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by motherfucker: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
Amarabae:
Broke guys always crying when they spend little money on a girl.
Whats #3500? Is it a big thing to spend on a date with a girl?
And he even opened a thread for it?
Grow up pls.
Nne, leave story. Advice your sisters to work for their money... Is it a crime if she foot those bills on first date like her counterparts does in developed climes and earn herself some respect in order to stand out?

You can go steal 3200 from market and see if they won't burn u alive when caught since you feel it's chicken change.

It's his money and he worked for it to earn that money, even if it's 1 Naira he spent.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by NeeKlaus: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lols! See how guys are patting this guy on the back.

OP, I will not carry last.. come, lemme touch your head too. You try. grin grin

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Chuzzyone(m): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
hemlock0:
because he dealt with a broke b1.tch abi
I am not satisfied with the treatment you dished out to her you would have gone to the mall with your guy, and then ask she and her friends to pick whatever they like while you guys move around to pick some stuffs. Immediately she leaves your sight you and your guy go just zoom off

Hahahaha......guy u baaaaad

11 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by joey150(m): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
rosalieene:

OP you are a big fool.

because of 3,000 you just stupidly embarrassed yourself on nairaland.
you need brain resetting slap.

you want to straff because of 3,000 on top meat and drinks when you invited her over, shame on you.
So whats the minimum amount a guy must spend before he gets to shag a girl?

Maybe if he had spent 50k, his actions may have been justified right?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by rosalieene(f): 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mcowubaba:

[s]Eh pain this one personally grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
U follow for the friends of the babe, wey wan come chop free food for Shop rite[/s] grin grin

Hahhahahhahahha, Yes, you can call me Broke asss niggga, I gree cool cool grin grin grin

Hungry girls everywhere tongue.

[s]Baba OP, you're carried jare.

Go enter any Bar, collect Moet in my name[/s]
[s]
Mcowubaba:

Eh pain this one personally grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
U follow for the friends of the babe, wey wan come chop free food for Shop rite grin grin

Hahhahahhahahha, Yes, you can call me Broke asss niggga, I gree cool cool grin grin grin

Baba OP, you're carried jare.

Go enter any Bar, collect Moet in my name grin
[/s]
Mcowubaba:

Eh pain this one personally grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
U follow for the friends of the babe, wey wan come chop free food for Shop rite grin grin

Baba OP, you're carried jare.

Go enter any Bar, collect Moet in my name grin

I laugh at your stupidity, kikikikiki

At least you accepted your fate that you are broke. hahahahahahahahaha

Only Broke guys do this shitt.

Birds of same feathers.

bow your head in shame.

Be disgracing your family because of a meagre sum of 3500 of which she ate probably 1,000 worth of meat n drink.

common sense they say is not common.

When you spend something reasonable on a girl, when you come complaining, I will give you a listening ear. phewww!

3 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by rosalieene(f): 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
joey150:

So whats the minimum amount a guy must spend before he gets to shag a girl?

Maybe if he had spent 50k, his actions may have been justified right?

lol yes now, that's when he should jump and praise himself. Come to think of it, it wasn't the girl that said "let's hang out ", he did because of his bad motive.

he is an hypocrite! he had his own ulterior motive which she knew and just because he got her Whr he could get her, he felt he has a
won a champions league.

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
kullozone:

Em no fvck up. That's his own way of handling over sabi girls.

And who tell you say that geh na your own? Highest bidder things oga. Abi no be your money she folo?

wicked guy

you want make the bros con go dey reason e life abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy

dude be like
"na true o.....e fit be say na me pay bigger money for amaka head.....i don die"

cheesy

14 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
rosalieene:

lol yes now, that's when he should jump and praise himself. Come to think of it, it wasn't the girl that said "let's hang out ", he did because of his bad motive.

he is an hypocrite! he had his own ulterior motive which she knew and just because he got her Whr he could get her, he felt he has a
won a champions league.

thought you were making sense till i saw dis comment.....

So his actions would have been justified if he spent up to 50k right

bae its sad to say but you're a M0R0N

you're the kinda slayqueen that take 500 thousand from a guy (the stupid ones) just for two nights............

Its a shame............you're the kinda lady / slayqueen men are admonished to FLEE!! From

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by rosalieene(f): 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

thought you were making sense till i saw dis comment.....

So his actions would have been justified if he spent up to 50k right

[s]bae its sad to say but you're a M0R0N

you're the kinda slayqueen that take 500 thousand from a guy (the stupid ones) just for two nights............

Its a shame............you're the kinda lady / slayqueen men are admonished to FLEE!! From[/s]

You are very stupid for saying that. Who are you to judge me Mr Man.

am fighting for the right of the young lady insulted and you are here blabbing nonsense.

better just respect yourself this night.

I am better and have more self worth and value than your gf and sisters as they are just the perfect description of what you said up there.
#Fact

Mtcheewwwwww
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Mup4life: 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
rosalieene:

won a champions league.
you sound like a sex vendor. Pls as a lady you should think b4 you type.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by rosalieene(f): 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mup4life:
you sound like a sex vendor. Pls as a lady you should think b4 you type.
Pls come and help me think.

common sense should let you know that I was been sarcastic Wen I said yes, 50k cheesy

That still doesn't mean that the OP was right to be proud about what he did

3 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Mcowubaba: 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
rosalieene:
[s][/s]

I laugh at your stupidity, kikikikiki

At least you accepted your fate that you are broke. hahahahahahahahaha

Only Broke guys do this shitt.

Birds of same feathers.

bow your head in shame.

Be disgracing your family because of a meagre sum of 3500 of which she ate probably 1,000 worth of meat n drink.

common sense they say is not common.

When you spend something reasonable on a girl, when you come complaining, I will give you a listening ear. phewww!

This thing really pain you, you had to quote me 3x grin grin

Now you have called my Family undecided
After calling me stupid, I didn't insult you ooo..
I won't go down that line with you now.
I can insult ooo, don't tempt me grin grin

You call me broke grin, I have nothing to prove to you, you're inconsequential to me.
So whatever makes you sleep well cool

You slay mamas should learn on how to be independent, self reliant and not common leeches, you have to earn respect, don't be hungry parasites looking about for free food and gifts from guys.

That's how your likes are getting fvcked up nd down, just because of Brazilian hair nd other cheap things, many are getting disgraced, because the don't offer anything in a relationship except their reproductive organs grin grin
)
Money for hand back for ground. Shameless people grin grin grin no prestige, no dignity

Small thing una go dey shout Broke guy, broke guy grin
Hahahahahahaha, una defense mechanism and catch phrase. With una crayon colored face

Rich girl, I gree say I broke, over broke dey worry me self.
Mbok send me small money, from the one your Uncle give you, help me naa cry cry

Una get many Uncles ni cheesy grin, Uncles wey una dey lick their hairy old scrotum grin grin grin grin grin.

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
rosalieene:

You are very stupid for saying that. Who are you to judge me Mr Man.

am fighting for the right of the young lady insulted and you are here blabbing nonsense.

better just respect yourself this night.

I am better and have more self worth and value than your gf and sisters as they are just the perfect description of what you said up there.
#Fact

Mtcheewwwwww

now that up there @bolded just shows how much of a M0R0N you are
(and frankly i didnt think you were so big a M0R0N)

anyways aiint gonna trade words with you hoe

do take care smiley

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Mup4life: 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
rosalieene:

OP you are a big fool.

you want to straff because of 3,000 on top meat and drinks when you invited her over, shame on you.
No you were not being sarcastic. You actually think the op should have spent more money to earn the right to sex.

37 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by rosalieene(f): 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mup4life:
No you were not being sarcastic. You actually think the op should have spent more money to earn the right to sex.

no, you got it all wrong...... I said that's only when I think he can run here like he did and announce to the whole world how he dealt with a "slay mama" like he said..
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
Good Job!!

3 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by rosalieene(f): 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
Those bashing me on my opinion, I won't quote or batter words with you anymore because I am bigger than that, giving attention to those who don't deserve it.
Some of ya statements made me to laugh so hard. been against the OP you say so many negative things about me, lol.... I laugh because I know who I am ,been a responsible lady.
And I give no fvck about ur negative talks. I don't care, this is an online forum, I am responsible for what I say.

I still maintain my stance cheesy

y'all are defending the OP because you are male. Issorait
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Princesum(m): 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
Savage

2 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by MrHighSea: 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
Caringguy:
Op you fccked up sha undecided

It's normal to spend for a lady na..

If i tell you how much i spend for my current bae before she finally becomes mine ehn, you go bow cool
Be smarter. Except you really like her and its been transformed to love.

2 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
hemlock0:
because he dealt with a broke b1.tch abi
I am not satisfied with the treatment you dished out to her you would have gone to the mall with your guy, and then ask she and her friends to pick whatever they like while you guys move around to pick some stuffs. Immediately she leaves your sight you and your guy go just zoom off

u wicked pass bokoharam aswear grin

13 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
Amarabae:
Broke guys always crying when they spend little money on a girl.
Whats #3500? Is it a big thing to spend on a date with a girl?
And he even opened a thread for it?
Grow up pls.
Atyms it's not about the money spent. It's about the time wasted. As a girl if a guy asks you to come see him,it's eida you say yes or no and not saying yes den switching off ur phone. Cum on do you know how annoying dat is? And am sure she n her friends must hv laughed at the nigga

24 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Gman4real(m): 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
I just love ur act dude. I must adopt that. thanks alot

15 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by afezy110(m): 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
i know say all these girls go hate. Op ignore them joh.. u handle the matter well . your head de there

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by afezy110(m): 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
rosalieene:

OP you are a big fool.

madam sorry o.. buh abi u be the vivian wey u buy matter on top ur head like this

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.