Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson (67380 Views)

A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Kowalskiq(m): 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
rosalieene:
Those bashing me on my opinion, I won't quote or batter words with you anymore because I am bigger than that, giving attention to those who don't deserve it.
Some of ya statements made me to laugh so hard. been against the OP you say so many negative things about me, lol.... I laugh because I know who I am ,been a responsible lady.
And I give no fvck about ur negative talks. I don't care, this is an online forum, I am responsible for what I say.

I still maintain my stance cheesy

y'all are defending the OP because you are male. Issorait

I have read this Thread carefully from the beginning.
You're the person that started insulting people and even began calling their family members and mothers/sisters
You have no single morals.
I know one of the guys who you called broke here, I know him personally, that man can sponsor your life.
How much are you even worth financially, calling people broke, ur papa get name
Rubbish

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Joelanthony: 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
*Https://www.worldshocker..com
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by DrayZee: 12:01am On Jul 24, 2017
newsynews:
grin

grin

Brother chop knuckle...

14 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 24, 2017
I owe you a hang out at your favourite lounge grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by stanleyalpacino(m): 12:11am On Jul 24, 2017
rosalieene:
[s][/s]

I laugh at your stupidity, kikikikiki

At least you accepted your fate that you are broke. hahahahahahahahaha

Only Broke guys do this shitt.

Birds of same feathers.

bow your head in shame.

Be disgracing your family because of a meagre sum of 3500 of which she ate probably 1,000 worth of meat n drink.

common sense they say is not common.

When you spend something reasonable on a girl, when you come complaining, I will give you a listening ear. phewww!

grin grin grin hmmm i pity you and your mentality.. .

No forget say the people wey u dey call broke fit dey use your inheritance booze for club .

Meanwhilw Op be like grin

21 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by midehill(m): 12:12am On Jul 24, 2017
rosalieene:

You are very stupid for saying that. Who are you to judge me Mr Man.

am fighting for the right of the young lady insulted and you are here blabbing nonsense.

better just respect yourself this night.

I am better and have more self worth and value than your gf and sisters as they are just the perfect description of what you said up there.
#Fact

Mtcheewwwwww

Rosaline Bleep u...dnt talk anyhow to us here or else we will track u nd deal with u...I promise u DAT

18 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by stanleyalpacino(m): 12:18am On Jul 24, 2017
midehill:

Rosaline Bleep u...dnt talk anyhow to us here or else we will track u nd deal with u...I promise u DAT

Bros don't waste your energy on a decorated swine... Put it to good use on this shima wey i wan sama you grin grin

13 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by pu7pl3(m): 12:21am On Jul 24, 2017
MissRaine69:
Recovery mode in process
Err why is there a 69 after ur name?

4 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by midehill(m): 12:24am On Jul 24, 2017
stanleyalpacino:

Bros don't waste your energy on a decorated swine... Put it to good use on this shima wey i wan sama you grin grin

wow I like...oya gimme asap

4 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by networkrecharg: 12:53am On Jul 24, 2017
THAT WASNT SPENT IT WAS WASTED...

THE SLAY QUEEN DIDNT GET ENOUGH...

MY GUY SHOULD HAVE BURROWED SMALL MONEY FROM HER.

It's painful when girls take guys for a ride... She ate 3.5k without sayingThanks.

Amarabae:
Broke guys always crying when they spend little money on a girl.
Whats #3500? Is it a big thing to spend on a date with a girl?
And he even opened a thread for it?
Grow up pls.

8 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 24, 2017
This must be one of the funniest thread I have ever read. Very Very funny.

Bikonu, how do you cover up a person's face while shagging? This goes a long way to show that the girl was ugly beyond description.

15 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 3:11am On Jul 24, 2017
Amarabae:
Grow up pls.
go fork yourself

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by femi4: 5:29am On Jul 24, 2017
MissRaine69:
There has to be some sort of age and IQ limit on this site.
E pain am

16 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by femi4: 5:31am On Jul 24, 2017
Amarabae:
Grow up pls.
Its not about money spent, this is a clear case of deception. Koni man die..koni man bury am

21 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by dingbang(m): 6:20am On Jul 24, 2017
cool
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Stevengerd(m): 6:38am On Jul 24, 2017
See guys, those gals taking dis mata up there personal are liability to their man.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by FTrebirth(m): 6:47am On Jul 24, 2017
rosalieene:

OP you are a big fool.

because of 3,000 you just stupidly embarrassed yourself on nairaland.
you need brain resetting slap.

you want to straff because of 3,000 on top meat and drinks when you invited her over, shame on you.

stop supporting nonsense because a hoe got served.

you didn't see the part the bitch would promise to visit him at home but would switch off her phone 30 minutes to the time abi?

you should have asked why the same phone refused to go off when op told her about the birthday at shoprite if her intention was pure?

you're the one the one embarrassing yourself here, not the op.

43 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 24, 2017
This thread is still alive? grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by FTrebirth(m): 6:58am On Jul 24, 2017
Maxi112:
looolz

why will she stage him there when her "aspiring" boyfriend is marking his birthday?

op should have pressed more, anyway she got what she bargained for.
read again...

the slay queen made the promise of visiting the op at home. op already gave up on her on first date because her face is not encouraging and her friend too is a "vulture".

but bitch decided to toy with a nigga - probably, a ploy she cooked up with her fellow broke vulture friend. op knew her type and decided it's time for payback...not for the 3k but for the disappointments. i'm happy she was taught a lesson.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by FTrebirth(m): 7:06am On Jul 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Eh pain this one personally grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
U follow for the friends of the babe, wey wan come chop free food for Shop rite grin grin

Hahhahahhahahha, Yes, you can call me Broke asss niggga, I gree cool cool grin grin grin

Hungry girls everywhere tongue.

Baba OP, you're carried jare.

Go enter any Bar, collect Moet in my name grin

trust me, any girl you see crying on this thread is a broke slay hoe like the one op is talking about. it's the pain that their 'sister's' game got knocked they're wailing for, not because of the 3k. 3k is a large sum to most of them...and i'm sure the one you quoted has been fvcked for less.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by PrickGetSize(m): 7:18am On Jul 24, 2017
rosalieene:

[s]
You are very stupid for saying that. Who are you to judge me Mr Man.[/s]

am fighting for the right of the young lady insulted
[s]and you are here blabbing nonsense.

better just respect yourself this night.

I am better and have more self worth and value than your gf and sisters as they are just the perfect description of what you said up there.
#Fact

Mtcheewwwwww[/s]
You're fighting for the right of young lady insulted? Who insulted her and how was she insulted? See your fat pimples. undecided

27 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by joey150(m): 7:26am On Jul 24, 2017
rosalieene:

lol yes now, that's when he should jump and praise himself. Come to think of it, it wasn't the girl that said "let's hang out ", he did because of his bad motive.

he is an hypocrite! he had his own ulterior motive which she knew and just because he got her Whr he could get her, he felt he has a
won a champions league.
grin . but the girl was always punctual when shopping and food is involved. Hence, she cant eat her cake, biscuit, akara or even puff-puff and still have it. Again, she agreed to visit and never showed up on multiple occasions.

If the guy had spent 50k, people will say he is dull for not getting anything for his money. now, he is trying to be shrewd and you say he hasn't spent enough grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by rosalieene(f): 7:56am On Jul 24, 2017
Kowalskiq:

I have read this Thread carefully from the beginning.
You're the person that started insulting people and even began calling their family members and mothers/sisters
You have no single morals.
I know one of the guys who you called broke here, I know him personally, that man can sponsor your life.
How much are you even worth financially, calling people broke, ur papa get name
Rubbish

something is clearly wrong with you
you were blind to see that they insulted me first.

so you'd rather I keep quiet and take in all the insults? No it Will never happen!!

keep ur thoughts to yourself OK!
and you telling me I have no single morals? Hahaha lwkmd. Don't force words out of my mouth. Oya comman teach me how to be moralistically moral naw.

You are just siding them because they are ur friends.

And Oops! You said your friend can help my life, I laugh in Swahili kikikikikiki. I am not an irresponsible woman who stoop so low to beg people for money especially guys because I make mine, most of you are scumbags, little favor means you must pay in kind so therefore your foolish friend can't help me rather I'd be the one to help him.

The earlier you guys stop seeing ladies as sex objects, the world will be a better place.

4 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by rosalieene(f): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2017
FTrebirth:

stop supporting nonsense because a hoe got served.

you didn't see the part the bitch would promise to visit him at home but would switch off her phone 30 minutes to the time abi?

you should have asked why the same phone refused to go off when op told her about the birthday at shoprite if her intention was pure?

you're the one the one embarrassing yourself here, not the op.
I hear you sir

lemme join you and clap for the OP.

mtcheww
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by FTrebirth(m): 8:03am On Jul 24, 2017
rosalieene:

I hear you sir

lemme join you and clap for the OP.

mtcheww
na you sabi.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by rosalieene(f): 8:14am On Jul 24, 2017
joey150:

grin . but the girl was always punctual when shopping and food is involved. Hence, she cant eat her cake, biscuit, akara or even puff-puff and still have it. Again, she agreed to visit and never showed up on multiple occasions.

If the guy had spent 50k, people will say he is dull for not getting anything for his money. now, he is trying to be shrewd and you say he hasn't spent enough grin cheesy

Well, good for him.

Since he felt he was able to outsmart the girl and he is happy with that fact, good for him.
I rest my case, this is the least of my problems.

It's Monday, hussle continues.
have a nice day ahead , byeeeee

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 24, 2017
rosalieene:

no, you got it all wrong...... I said that's only when I think he can run here like he did and announce to the whole world how he dealt with a "slay mama" like he said..

hahahaha

what a joke!!!!

Sarcasm my foot

i know i said i was gonna ignore you but this just got me rotfl

just admit it

you're an olosho
(or rather a runz babe........dats what u'all call those who are deep into it and who do not settle for cheap or better still BROKE guys as you put right?)

clearly both parties are at fault.........op looking for sex....the hoe looking for money from a potential maga.........but you being the olosho you just had to defend (like you said) ur fellow olosho seeing she didnt get much money like you oloshos charge huh.........

It amazes me just how much M0R0N is bottled up all in one person.......YOU

kindly read, assimilate and see how you can let it help you change your olosho ways and help your life too

donot reply smiley

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by yrex01(m): 8:29am On Jul 24, 2017
Caringguy:
Op you fccked up sha undecided

It's normal to spend for a lady na..

If i tell you how much i spend for my current bae before she finally becomes mine ehn, you go bow cool
how much ??

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by rosalieene(f): 8:30am On Jul 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hahahaha

what a joke!!!!

Sarcasm my foot

just admit it

you're an olosho
(or rather a runz babe........dats what u'all call those who are deep into it and who do not settle for cheap or better still BROKE guys as you put right?)

clearly both parties are at fault.........op looking for sex....the hoe looking for money from a potential maga.........but you being the olosho you just had to defend (like you said) ur fellow olosho seeing she didnt get much money like you oloshos charge huh.........

kindly read, assimilate and see how you can let it help you change your olosho ways and help your life too

donot reply smiley

smiles.

God have mercy on you.

do you know why I won't reply you any further after this? you are just what your moniker says. "Pussyhunter" Keep hunting for pussyy till you die of Aids.

Like I said before, Every word you said here is been directed to your sisters and all your female family members. they are the Oloshos you clearly described up there. Advice them to leave such lifes because it's not good.Tell them it doesn't pay, it's bad enough that their brother is a pussyy hunter as that's his job title and they are now Oloshos. I Feel so sorry for them, awwwwwwn
. I really do
byee

*leaves thread, feeling beautiful of course *

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by RasTafariI: 8:31am On Jul 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hahahaha

what a joke!!!!

Sarcasm my foot

just admit it

you're an olosho

donot reply smiley
You are a load of savagery grin
You wan kill the poor girl. Biko, e Dákun, leave her alone... Don't let her have a bad Monday

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by CaeserVelli: 8:35am On Jul 24, 2017
rosalieene:
exactly! he just wanted free p***y because of meagre 3500
Broke poor nigga
How much do you drop your own pvssy for? Must be pricey, I believe.

14 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by RasTafariI: 8:35am On Jul 24, 2017
rosalieene:

Well, good for him.

Since he felt he was able to outsmart the girl and he is happy with that fact, good for him.
I rest my case, this is the least of my problems.

It's Monday, hussle continues.
have a nice day ahead , byeeeee
Rosie

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) / Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - / Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.